PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

BTW: It appears the participation rewards have reset from last year, starting over with the first reward:

Wardrobe Wars - Sneakers - Mercury - Male

Here is the complete list of all 26 participation rewards:

#01 Wardrobe Wars - Sneakers - Mercury - Male
#07 Wardrobe Wars - Sneakers - Gambler - Male
#13 Wardrobe Wars - Sneakers - Skull - Male
#17 Wardrobe Wars - Sneakers - Surfs Up - Male
#21 Wardrobe Wars - Sneakers - Scotty - Male

#05 Wardrobe Wars - Backpack - Scotty - Male
#11 Wardrobe Wars - Backpack - Skull - Male
#22 Wardrobe Wars - Backpack - Gambler - Male
#25 Wardrobe Wars - Backpack - Surfs Up - Male

#03 Wardrobe Wars - Fedora - Gambler - Male
#09 Wardrobe Wars - Fedora - Surfs Up - Male
#15 Wardrobe Wars - Fedora - Scotty - Male
#19 Wardrobe Wars - Fedora - Mercury - Male
#23 Wardrobe Wars - Fedora - Skull - Male

#04 Wardrobe Wars - Sneakers - Blue Meanie - Female
#10 Wardrobe Wars - Sneakers - Denim - Female
#16 Wardrobe Wars - Sneakers - Damask Purple - Female
#24 Wardrobe Wars - Sneakers - Damask - Female

#02 Wardrobe Wars - Backpack - Damask Purple - Female
#06 Wardrobe Wars - Backpack - Denim - Female
#14 Wardrobe Wars - Backpack - Damask - Female
#18 Wardrobe Wars - Backpack - Blue Meanie - Female

#08 Wardrobe Wars - Fedora - Damask Purple - Female
#12 Wardrobe Wars - Fedora - Blue Meanie - Female
#20 Wardrobe Wars - Fedora - Denim - Female
#26 Wardrobe Wars - Fedora - Damask - Female

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']BTW: It appears the participation rewards have reset from last year, starting back at week 1's reward:
[/QUOTE]

Can anyone think of an easy way to know which of these you have already earned?

After manual search I am missing shoes from week 21. Yay me, I wonder how I will ever remember that.

[quote name='hellmutt']Can anyone think of an easy way to know which of these you have already earned?[/QUOTE]
Hit and miss is my best guess

[quote name='hellmutt']Can anyone think of an easy way to know which of these you have already earned?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's why I numbered them in the order they were released, 26 rewards over 52 weeks, just double it and you'll have the week and thus the date it was released. Then cross check it in your wardrobe inventory.

New x7 Reward: Top Dollar Dancer Top (Female)

Juggernaught's Valentine's Gift active item now rewards visitors the Box of Candy [Assortment] reward.

Kissing game in Pier Park is now active, play it once and you'll get the V'Day - Dinner Chair, but to get the V'Day - Dinner Table you need to match your partner with the same kiss.

Lantern reward is still wonky

GZ S. Island Hideaway - Flight course #3 still isn't active

GZ City of Flowers Whispering Wind Cake reward still not working in NA

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']EU Home > Store > New Items > JAM Games > Jam Games Valentines T-Shirt (Male/Female) [Torso]

Like their free Christmas items, this will likely also be available in NA next week.[/QUOTE]

It is now available for free in NA.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']The official Support Forum for Home is a scary place right now... makes me not want to update Home yet.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like inventory management (storage/non-storage) is the biggest issue right now but I've read about scarier issues (missing items and furniture arrangements).

Only reason I logged on was to maintain my rank in the ogre battle game. Some people are saying their points and ryo have been reset like the S-Tropical Points on Southern Island. Their points are shown correctly on the leaderboard but they can't add to them.

You may want to hold off on updating. It sounds like most people get through this process ok but... well, you've seen the support forum.

EDIT: Joystick_Warrior just posted that the Demon Hunting Points problem is not 1.75 related and that a fix is being worked on. Maybe I should spend my hard earned Ryo while I can.

I have the sunlit meadow and the arctic dream yacht. If you want a tour or the rewards, send a request and Ill invite you when I can.
PSN: RiotDemon13

New Valentines quest: go to the activity board and then hang out in pier park for 10 minutes to get a heart lamp.

[quote name='hellmutt']Can anyone think of an easy way to know which of these you have already earned?

After manual search I am missing shoes from week 21. Yay me, I wonder how I will ever remember that.[/QUOTE]

That's actually week 41/42 (rewards were bi-weekly)

However, supposedly Wardrobe Wars is going to get removed soon, and if so, only the first few rewards will be available again.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']That's actually week 41/42 (rewards were bi-weekly)

However, supposedly Wardrobe Wars is going to get removed soon, and if so, only the first few rewards will be available again.[/QUOTE]

I guess that's reassuring to me, it means I don't need to bother trying to keep track of it :)

Quote- I have the sunlit meadow and the arctic dream yacht. If you want a tour or the rewards, send a request and Ill invite you when I can.

Hey riot I tried adding you but it wouldn't let me becuase of your privacy settings. Plz add king-swift

[quote name='XxSwiftxX']Quote- I have the sunlit meadow and the arctic dream yacht. If you want a tour or the rewards, send a request and Ill invite you when I can.

Hey riot I tried adding you but it wouldn't let me becuase of your privacy settings. Plz add king-swift[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I forgot about that! I fixed it so if anyone else wants a tour or the rewards, send a request message.

[quote name='hellmutt']Was this only available yesterday? I can't find it.[/QUOTE]

No, it's still available. In the New Items folder it is under the "Desire" by JAM Games tab.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']No, it's still available. In the New Items folder it is under the "Desire" by JAM Games tab.[/QUOTE]

Tricky, I looked in Jam and couldn't find it. thanks!

[JP] There is a realy cool free LMO you get when you enter the Sony Kingdom. It shows you holding a large cake plate with a heart shaped cake on it that shows animated hearts floating out of it. It even has a funny speed boost animation when you hold down the square button.

[HK] Only a few more days left in the Money God event. So if you haven't caught him yet in order to receive the reward and $20 PSN card, you might want to try soon.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate
[HK'] Only a few more days left in the Money God event. So if you haven't caught him yet in order to receive the reward and $20 PSN card, you might want to try soon.[/QUOTE] Are you saying we get $20HK instead of $10HK like we usually get, or $155HK wich is $20USD?

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']
[HK] Only a few more days left in the Money God event. So if you haven't caught him yet in order to receive the reward and $20 PSN card, you might want to try soon.[/QUOTE]

I thought the Money God event in HK only went on to the 13th ... did Sony decide to extend it to the 20th? .. and I also thought that the PSN Top-Up Value was $10? I'm confused. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate'][quote name='Digital-Nitrate']EU Home > Store > New Items > JAM Games > Jam Games Valentines T-Shirt (Male/Female) [Torso]

Like their free Christmas items, this will likely also be available in NA next week.[/QUOTE]

It is now available for free in NA.[/QUOTE]

This is kind of a misnomer in terms of location. To find the Jam Games Valentines T-Shirt in NA, go to the following:

NA Home > New Items > Desire > (so either Male or Female) > Jam Games Valentines T-Shirt (Male/Female) [Torso]

Hope this helps! :)

[quote name='ralahinn1']Where would you go to find this "god" too?[/QUOTE]

The Money God Cousin event was on the Asia (Hong Kong) server. According to the US Sony Forums, this event was supposed to have run from February 6 -13th. There was an event space for the Money God Cousin. However,I checked my HK account - the event space is gone from the Navigator.

Thank you so much for providing individuals with an exceptionally breathtaking possiblity to read from this blog. It is often oakley sunglasses outlet so awesome plus stuffed with a lot of fun for me and my office colleagues to visit your blog not less than 3 times per week to read through the fresh guides you will have.oakley sunglasses cheap oakley sunglasses outlet And of course, I am at all times impressed concerning the good advice served by you. Some 4 ideas discount oakley sunglasses oakley sunglasses cheap in this posting oakley sunglasses outlet oakley sunglasses cheap are basically the most efficient we've ever had.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate'][JP] There is a realy cool free LMO you get when you enter the Sony Kingdom. It shows you holding a large cake plate with a heart shaped cake on it that shows animated hearts floating out of it. It even has a funny speed boost animation when you hold down the square button.[/quote]

Here is a pic of the cake LMO (doesn't show the floating hearts though) - and as a bonus Hellmutt's floating head...

original

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Here is a pic of the cake LMO (doesn't show the floating hearts though) - and as a bonus Hellmutt's floating head...

[/QUOTE]

LOL that is great. I had on my wraith outfit that I won from Lockwood in their Facebook contest... It doesn't look ANYTHING like that head! Thanks for posting that photo.

Course 3 is now available for the Valentine Super Double Flight game at GZ Southern Island Hideaway.

You need a score of 50 or more on course 3 to get the Heart Toast in Mouth (Male/Female) [Accessory Head].

You need a score of 70 or more to get the Heart Bathing Suits (Male/Female) [Outfit].

Also, getting the bathing suit will unlock the Heart Bicycle [LMO] from the Girl on the Swing, even without getting the Heart Cake reward from the Whispering Wind in the City of Flowers space.

New sign reward at D20.

Also, to clarify the amount we are supposed to get from catching moneygod is not $20, it is a smaller amount likely $5 or $10 worth of psn cash. Ive been playing moneygod for years and they never give a full $20 card (although I really wish they would!...)

[PSN]seems to be randomly giving out valid codes in messaging, I got one for a $5 credit on one of my accounts in a message that said they hope I was enjoying my time on playstation, another friend of mine got a $10 credit for being a" loyal" user

[quote name='Smokingpistol']
Also, to clarify the amount we are supposed to get from catching moneygod is not $20, it is a smaller amount likely $5 or $10 worth of psn cash. Ive been playing moneygod for years and they never give a full $20 card (although I really wish they would!...)[/QUOTE]

The Money God "PSN Top-Up Value" reward for 2013 is indeed HK$10 (as listed on the PlayStation®Home Asia website) — this is the exact same amount Sony has given for all Money God family events since 2009.

Yeah, I wish it was a bit more also — HK$10 (~US$1.29 as of today) sure doesn't buy much… if anything.

[quote name='Smokingpistol']The cake reward is working now from the paris apartment[/QUOTE]

They also fixed the commerce point in the Private Hideaway space in NA, so owners and guests can now get the free Driftwood [Chair].

Granzella posted on twitter that they have a fix for the mini doll reward problem so hopefully that will be resolved soon. No word on the rotten food rewards problem from the Defend Edo game.

[quote name='JulianMatisse']I just recently started playing the Defend Edo game. What is the "rotten food reward problem"?[/QUOTE]
Sometimes when you find the food, you don't get it in your inventory

[quote name='ralahinn1']Sometimes when you find the food, you don't get it in your inventory[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've picked these up in the game, but I don't think I've gotten any items in my inventory from it. I didn't know if we were supposed to, or not. Do I really want rotten food, though? Seems like maybe they SHOULD throw it out. haha.

FREE I don't know if this was posted already but there is a new item in the Granzilla Private Hideaway store under new furniture called Chair-like driftwood. FREE

Jason_rb

[quote name='Jason_rb']FREE I don't know if this was posted already but there is a new item in the Granzilla Private Hideaway store under new furniture called Chair-like driftwood. FREE

Jason_rb[/QUOTE]

Is this only accessible from the built in purchase point inside the Private Hideaway personal space?

[quote name='JulianMatisse']Is this only accessible from the built in purchase point inside the Private Hideaway personal space?[/QUOTE]
Yes, you have to know someone with the space to get it

Went to the first floor mall and got a Wardrobe Wars Collegiate Dress just for showing up. WW wouldn't let me play, so I don't know if there was another reward there..

[quote name='RiotDemon']Went to the first floor mall and got a Wardrobe Wars Collegiate Dress just for showing up. WW wouldn't let me play, so I don't know if there was another reward there..[/QUOTE]
You probably got enough votes to get the dress, I think I have the current recycled reward because I didn't get anything new

[quote name='ralahinn1']You probably got enough votes to get the dress, I think I have the current recycled reward because I didn't get anything new[/QUOTE]

Oh, didn't think of that. The billboards wouldn't load so i had no idea what the rewards were.

bread's done
Back