PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Hey guys, here's a code for some star wars stuff for NA home (two shirts and a poster)

Code: BG77-NGBQ-NRQM

I don't know how long it will last so get it quick!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Owen']Thanks for the code iHolly. Is that the only Star Wars freebies they are giving out or should we be searching for more codes?[/QUOTE]

No problem :)! I didn't really hear anything about a search at all, I just went on my Facebook today and the Playstation page (www.facebook.com/playstation) had shared a link in their status with the code.

[quote name='iHolly']No problem :)! I didn't really hear anything about a search at all, I just went on my Facebook today and the Playstation page (www.facebook.com/playstation) had shared a link in their status with the code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! :applause: I'll update the thread with this!

Question: if I redeem this code through their website, will it be there when I log back into home? I ask because My phatty died and won't be able to log in for awhile :cry:

[quote name='iHolly']Hey guys, here's a code for some star wars stuff for NA home (two shirts and a poster)

I don't know how long it will last so get it quick!! :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Question: if I redeem this code through their website, will it be there when I log back into home? I ask because My phatty died and won't be able to log in for awhile :cry:[/QUOTE]

If you redeem it on the website, it will appear in your PS Home inventory, no matter what machine you sign on with.

[quote name='iHolly']Hey guys, here's a code for some star wars stuff for NA home (two shirts and a poster)

I don't know how long it will last so get it quick!! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code, I redeemed last night.

Thanks for the code, Gekkoton!

JP Server update:

FLAMING BLUE EYE -- If you're wondering where people are getting these, there is some chick with blue hair event going on at the Music Cafe (don't waste your time in the glass room - it happens downstairs on the dance floor). I am not sure what the interval is for the event, but I was there at 1:00 am EST this morning and it was going on.

YELLOW HAND FAN - go to the Hudson space and you get a free yellow hand fan. There is also a dolphin race but I don't know if you win anything if you pick the winning dolphin.

Also, check out the free section at Threads, I saw 3 new items:

- Red Hand Fan
- Another hand item (candy on a stick maybe?)

@Gekkoton Props for the code.

[quote name='Jerajdai'] FLAMING BLUE EYE -- If you're wondering where people are getting these, there is some chick with blue hair event going on at the Music Cafe (don't waste your time in the glass room - it happens downstairs on the dance floor). I am not sure what the interval is for the event, but I was there at 1:00 am EST this morning and it was going on. [/QUOTE]

Grabbed all the stuff you mentioned. Thanks.

Here's more info about the blue eye. It's from the Black Rock Fire event. It's every two hours. Odd hours for EST and even hours for PST. I think it ends Aug. 23rd.

For those that want blue eye, get there at least 10-15 min early so the event can load up properly. You'll know it did when you see a music note in the bottom right corner. You'll see a gift box right next to it when you actually get the reward. It's a really cool item. The event itself...let's just say JP is still the king of Home events lol.

JP Home
- Free Jin costume (a second one) - Threads under Tekken 6

Thanks for the info NovaKane!!! I missed the Jin costume.

North America Server update for 12 Aug 2010:

1) PLAYSTATION MOVE PODIUM SPACE - go there for a unique PS Move Controller outfit

2) TOP GUN T-SHIRT - Watch the Top Gun trailer @ the movie theater for a free tshirt

**FREE WHEN YOU BUY: Anyone who buys the Top Gun game before August 24 will receive a free limited-edition flight suit for your PlayStation Home avatar**

3) FREE YODA EARS - visit the Central Plaza kiosk (Lucas Arts) and pick up the Yoda Ears (available for free for one week only)

4) MIGHT BE FREE?? - Also saw this mentioned - I think @ the Loot store:

“Sneak Attack” items (free “traps” that you can place in your personal space that can be used to trick your friends – upgrade these with sound banks that change the gags and also come with special virtual items).

From PS Home Blog: link

EU Home:

Formal Wear reward (Black tuxedo/Red dress) - Get 20,000 points in the new Audi Piano game.

TaunTaun Taxidermy Code (10,000 user limit)
LG68-TGBL-JGED

The item is located under pictures frames once you redeem it.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Too bad Podium space has been delayed for the moment.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that sucks. It's goin' on in EU Home though, so at least ppl can get practice there. I got all the costumes for both of my accounts. Once you get a team that won't quit after a few times, the game will become less annoyin'.

You look all over the space (high and low) to find the picture of the action you must perform. You get less time to perform moves as you go on. No errors are allowed, 25 stages in all. Every five levels the team wins, you get a different color PS Move costume. The final costume is the multicolored one.

The best way to get everything quickly is to learn all the spawn points and go to the second floor for the huge vantage point while everyone else spreads out on the first floor.

NA Home:

For the free Sneak Attack item, it's located in the PS Home exclusive store (in EU Home as well).

Didn't see the Top Gun trailer in the theater yet. It'll probably be there later though.

HK Home:

Wipeout Museum added if you want to get the helmets for that account.

JP Home:

Free Ghostbuster shirts in the Loot section (M/F)

Irem Seaside now has beach towels you can lay on and sand you can bury yourself in. There's also tables and chairs on the sand. I read that there are some free food items now, but I don't know how to get them yet.

Dark and Fireworks Event in Irem Square. Free fan when you talk to the lady at top of the ramp. Also, the free stick item from the mall actually lights up when you use it in this space. The more you dance, the better the effects.

Hmmm... I just logged on today after claiming my code for the 2 Star Wars shirts + poster and I can't seem to find them or how to get them in my inventory... Any idea?

Am I doing something wrong? Perhaps even though I claimed them I waited too long to log on and get them?

[quote name='iHack']Hmmm... I just logged on today after claiming my code for the 2 Star Wars shirts + poster and I can't seem to find them or how to get them in my inventory... Any idea?

Am I doing something wrong? Perhaps even though I claimed them I waited too long to log on and get them?[/QUOTE]

The poster is under picture frames and that's the same picture that's on the shirt when you look in your inventory.

[quote name='Holydarkness']Tauntaun code for NA

7Q5P-3HBP-JA8L[/QUOTE]

GET YOUR OWN TAUNTAUN. Haha, Robot Chicken is great.

What theater # is this Top Gun trailer in? I havent seen it.

[quote name='dyeknom']GET YOUR OWN TAUNTAUN. Haha, Robot Chicken is great.

What theater # is this Top Gun trailer in? I havent seen it.[/QUOTE]

Theater 4.

[quote name='NovaKane']
JP Home:

Free Ghostbuster shirts in the Loot section (M/F)

Irem Seaside now has beach towels you can lay on and sand you can bury yourself in. There's also tables and chairs on the sand. I read that there are some free food items now, but I don't know how to get them yet.

Dark and Fireworks Event in Irem Square. Free fan when you talk to the lady at top of the ramp. Also, the free stick item from the mall actually lights up when you use it in this space. The more you dance, the better the effects.[/QUOTE]

Regarding the FREE FOOD items at the Irem Seaside - there are a few umbrellas and tables added to the space. By these are a few grills, if you click the grills you get the free food items. They aren't great -- I got 3 things so far (grilled corn on the cob, a small round steak, and a slice of grilled onion). Not sure if there is more than that...again, not great items but free is free.

Sparklers in Irem Square are pretty cool - good to know about the dance trick, thanks!

[quote name='NovaKane']
JP Home:

Dark and Fireworks Event in Irem Square. Free fan when you talk to the lady at top of the ramp. Also, the free stick item from the mall actually lights up when you use it in this space. The more you dance, the better the effects.[/QUOTE]

1) Oh it's the lady at the top of the ramp - I thought it was the free yukata lady. Was wondering why I couldn't get the free fan. :D

2) iRem clothes also seem to affect the sparkler. I have a yukata I bought a while ago, and it changed the sparkler to pink. Saw another lady who's sparkler was shooting out hearts (she was wearing the latest yukata they are selling, the one with the handbag). Also saw a guy who's sparkler was shooting out notes - I assume he was wearing some irem headset. Just FYI...

3) There is a wedding chapel room in iRem Square (left of the two shops). If you can sucker someone into marrying you there, you are awarded a ring. Not sure if a similar prize is given over at the seaside of memories chapel...

[quote name='Jerajdai']Regarding the FREE FOOD items at the Irem Seaside - there are a few umbrellas and tables added to the space. By these are a few grills, if you click the grills you get the free food items. They aren't great -- I got 3 things so far (grilled corn on the cob, a small round steak, and a slice of grilled onion). Not sure if there is more than that...again, not great items but free is free.

Sparklers in Irem Square are pretty cool - good to know about the dance trick, thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks, went back and got the food.

[quote name='Jerajdai']1) Oh it's the lady at the top of the ramp - I thought it was the free yukata lady. Was wondering why I couldn't get the free fan. :D

2) iRem clothes also seem to affect the sparkler. I have a yukata I bought a while ago, and it changed the sparkler to pink. Saw another lady who's sparkler was shooting out hearts (she was wearing the latest yukata they are selling, the one with the handbag). Also saw a guy who's sparkler was shooting out notes - I assume he was wearing some irem headset. Just FYI...

3) There is a wedding chapel room in iRem Square (left of the two shops). If you can sucker someone into marrying you there, you are awarded a ring. Not sure if a similar prize is given over at the seaside of memories chapel...[/QUOTE]

2) Cool. I saw a girl with a big pink glow in the dark fan there, but it wasn't free.

3) I actually thought it was a game until it started up, then I realized what was goin' on lol. Didn't know I get a ring though. Gotta check my inventory next time.

[quote name='Hibiki Rush']How do you guys get EU/JP items and bring them back onto NA Home?[/QUOTE]

You have to do somethin' called region jumpin'. Check the first post in this thread. Never tried it myself, seems too complicated.

North America Server - August 19th update:

** New GAMESCON space - PS blog says there will be "exclusive rewards" available

** FREE Subway Fiery Footlong t-shirt (Central Plaza)

** Top Gun Scavenger Hunt (Central Plaza) - prizes includes "the game, the movie and two exclusive Top Gun t-shirts for your PlayStation Home avatar"

** AlphabeTees will be giving away a free sample pack of 5 letters from the AlphabeTees game point in Central Plaza.

POSSIBLE FREEBIES - They say Scott Pilgrim t-shirts are coming to the mall, not sure if any are free. They also mention this is week 3 of the Star Wars celebration, so maybe we'll get another free item code.

Link for more info

--You might have to enter Central Plaza twice to get both gender Subway shirts. I initially entered and got a Female shirt first wondering where male shirt was. Apparently you just got to enter Central two diff times so yeah.

--Only saw 1 Scott Pilgrim tee for each gender. The cost is $0.49 though.

--GamesCom area is alright. Gotta wait in the Que to see if you can win prizes. I think you get a prize for being able to match the reel with all the other players to get a prize. Now I need to wait again after winning first items from "Start the Party" which was a start the party picture. Game froze up for me after this too so I had to leave and reenter, don't know if any of you will encounter this problem though.

I have no idea where to find the alphabetees and no one knew what I was talkin' about.

I got 7 out of 8 framed pictures from the GamesCom space. I'm missin' the SingStar one, but I read that there is no prize for gettin' them all. The game itself can be really easy or annoyin' dependin' on who you play with. Either ppl don't know their video games or just don't know how to follow intructions. They give you so many chances not to lose and you can even cheat off the person next to you, but still ppl mess up lol.

@NovaKane - This is the Alphabetees from the PS Blog:

4904665273_f331b3d420.jpg

Just got home from work so I hadn't figured out where to find these at yet. Will update when I have some more info.

@LXL_Guy - striked out the Scott Pilgrim info as a possible freebie. Thanks for the head's up with the Subway tshirts.

[quote name='Jerajdai']@NovaKane - This is the Alphabetees from the PS Blog:

4904665273_f331b3d420.jpg

Just got home from work so I hadn't figured out where to find these at yet. Will update when I have some more info.[/QUOTE]

We’ll update you with more details (including release dates) on this Blog, so keep your eyes peeled.
I read the whole blog yesterday and somehow missed that. That and it says Aug 26th on the pic lol.

[quote name='NovaKane']I have no idea where to find the alphabetees and no one knew what I was talkin' about.

I got 7 out of 8 framed pictures from the GamesCom space. I'm missin' the SingStar one, but I read that there is no prize for gettin' them all. The game itself can be really easy or annoyin' dependin' on who you play with. Either ppl don't know their video games or just don't know how to follow intructions. They give you so many chances not to lose and you can even cheat off the person next to you, but still ppl mess up lol.[/QUOTE]

First one I got was the Singstar. Got Infamous 2 pic as well but the wait 2 play is sooooo long right now. :( I'll get the rest of the posters later.

Here's the list of posters if anyone needs them:

Singstar
Infamous 2
Dead Nation
Little Big Planet 2
Motorstorm something...
Socom special forces
killzone 3
Start the Party

Wish they had Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in the game. :(

[quote name='LXL_Guy']So basically we shouldn't even see that till next Thursday then.[/QUOTE]

This is probably true - the blog made it sound like it was coming out today. :/ Lame - my bad for getting anyone's hopes up with that one.

[quote name='Jerajdai']First one I got was the Singstar. Got Infamous 2 pic as well but the wait 2 play is sooooo long right now. :( I'll get the rest of the posters later.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I forgot to mention the waitin' can be brutal dependin' where you are in the que. And then there's a chance of multiple repeats when playin' the game as you get more pictures. I can't count how many times that Socom trailer popped up.

The LBP2 picture is one of my favorites.

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']Here's a code for the Home Subway Sub: JRLB-3GB5-4PCC[/QUOTE]

Awesome, one time use or multi-use?

Also, anybody take part in that Top Gun scavenger hunt? Home contests can potentially be good... but I hate the @home ones for some reason.

The Sub code can be used more than once, however I got it hours ago & I don't know if there is a limit.
Also, I visited the GamesCon space today and got a free t-shirt.

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']Here's a code for the Home Subway Sub: JRLB-3GB5-4PCC[/QUOTE]

Thank you as well for the code.

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']The Sub code can be used more than once, however I got it hours ago & I don't know if there is a limit.
Also, I visited the GamesCon space today and got a free t-shirt.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on the free shirts.

Thanks man! :D! worked great.

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']
Also, I visited the GamesCon space today and got a free t-shirt.[/QUOTE]

Good lookin' out.

bread's done
Back