PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Thanks for posting those tips for getting the gift boxes on the Japan server, Stealthcat! The minigames are fairly easy -- they usually give plenty of time and if you just follow the crowd, you're good. Definitely the gotcha for me was the red light/green light game (saw people jumping when they reached the gift, but was too 'duh' to follow their lead).

Finally got my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood giftbox - have to say, that event was pretty BORING. The splash screen was just the title in big print (not Ezio, no AC symbol) and then a quiz. :/ I hope these things open up...

Does anyone know how many gift boxes there are? I currently have 16 - is that it?

[quote name='Jerajdai']Thanks for posting those tips for getting the gift boxes on the Japan server, Stealthcat! The minigames are fairly easy -- they usually give plenty of time and if you just follow the crowd, you're good. Definitely the gotcha for me was the red light/green light game (saw people jumping when they reached the gift, but was too 'duh' to follow their lead).

Finally got my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood giftbox - have to say, that event was pretty BORING. The splash screen was just the title in big print (not Ezio, no AC symbol) and then a quiz. :/ I hope these things open up...

Does anyone know how many gift boxes there are? I currently have 16 - is that it?[/QUOTE]

By my counts, yes, 16 is the total number. Cake defense game coming up for Castlevania, hopefully it will be fairly straightforward as this is the last chance for me. :whistle2:#

Edit: Wow, I had no idea what was going on at the cake defense game. Is cheering the one where the avatar, the male one anyway, jump up and do a uppercut type thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, male cheering is uppercut, female is two open hands thrown up while knees are bent when jumping

and, HK home just released another free gift in Home Square!

Thanks everyone this year for the tips!

[quote name='Stealthcat']yeah, male cheering is uppercut, female is two open hands thrown up while knees are bent while jumping

and, HK home just released another free gift in Home Square![/QUOTE]

Thank you for the help Stealthcat. Four more to go. I will need to be on HK home too.

Okay, not sure if anyone gotten these yet, but I just went through Santa's sack on EU Home and have gotten 17 more items, from hats to mitten to antlers and Santa's seat.

Edit: So here is the list of what I got after ransacking Santa's sack
Party Hats (M/F)
Paper Hats (M/F)
Small Cowboy Hat
Small Cowgirl Hat
Festive Mittens (M/F)
Antlers (M/F)
Festive Jumpers (M/F)
Festive Bonce Bouncers (M/F)
Festive Knitted Hats (M/F)
Santa's Seat

[quote name='georox']Not sure how. Someone posts they are in, someone else claims them as their partner and says what item to get them using the free tokens, exchange PSN tags, add each other, send item.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'll make a gift swap post once I see what I can get for 64 tokens.

[quote name='Jerajdai']
Does anyone know how many gift boxes there are? I currently have 16 - is that it?[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's it. You're done! I'm glad I got those over with too.

[quote name='Stealthcat']
HK home just released another free gift in Home Square![/QUOTE]

Today they gave out a titanium blue PS3 Slim and Dualshock 3 Controller!

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Okay, not sure if anyone gotten these yet, but I just went through Santa's sack on EU Home and have gotten 17 more items, from hats to mitten to antlers and Santa's seat.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those are all of the rewards from last year's Winter Wonderland event.

[quote name='NovaKane']
Yeah, those are all of the rewards from last year's Winter Wonderland event.[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay. I totally missed last year's events, so I had no idea.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Okay, not sure if anyone gotten these yet, but I just went through Santa's sack on EU Home and have gotten 17 more items, from hats to mitten to antlers and Santa's seat.

Edit: So here is the list of what I got after ransacking Santa's sack
Party Hats (M/F)
Paper Hats (M/F)
Small Cowboy Hat
Small Cowgirl Hat
Festive Mittens (M/F)
Antlers (M/F)
Festive Jumpers (M/F)
Festive Bonce Bouncers (M/F)
Festive Knitted Hats (M/F)
Santa's Seat[/QUOTE]

I went to santa's sack and never got them :(

[quote name='Am4z1n9_AZ']I went to santa's sack and never got them :([/QUOTE]

Strange, I got them about 5 to 10 minutes before my post. Did someone else get them? All I know is that I went to Santa's sack, press X, or whatever your confirmation button is, for sometime, then sit in Santa's seat and the "You receive new item" message keep popping up till I got Santa's seat as the last item. Try to get something from Santa's sack, then sit in the seat to see if that works, I got the previous 7 items using the same method, though not sure why, but it works. Or sit in the seat first, then go through the sack.

Finally done with the Japanese events. Can we redeem them later than right now? I am exhausted now.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Strange, I got them about 5 to 10 minutes before my post. Did someone else get them? All I know is that I went to Santa's sack, press X, or whatever your confirmation button is, for sometime, then sit in Santa's seat and the "You receive new item" message keep popping up till I got Santa's seat as the last item. Try to get something from Santa's sack, then sit in the seat to see if that works, I got the previous 7 items using the same method, though not sure why, but it works. Or sit in the seat first, then go through the sack.

Finally done with the Japanese events. Can we redeem them later than right now? I am exhausted now.[/QUOTE]

cool I got them is it possible to get rewards from different regions.

When I was exchanging the present boxes for the rewards, I would receive about 2 to 3 rewards, then got the message of something like "server error" or "server disconnect". Then had to leave and get back to do it over and over. Did anyone else experience this? Anyway, by my count, 16 present boxes got exchanged into 29 rewards, hopefully that is the correct number of rewards.

Winter Wonderland Day 15:

Turkey Hat - Open the final present under the tree.

166j66a.jpg
iz8evn.jpg

All this for a turkey hat? Really? I feel like Ralph (from a Christmas story) after he deciphered that Ovaltine message lol.

[quote name='BLACKOUT11238']read in update about a hidden entrance in the square to a fantasy type space ,anyone find it? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Winter Wonderland maybe?

[quote name='thunder_gamer']When I was exchanging the present boxes for the rewards, I would receive about 2 to 3 rewards, then got the message of something like "server error" or "server disconnect". Then had to leave and get back to do it over and over. Did anyone else experience this? Anyway, by my count, 16 present boxes got exchanged into 29 rewards, hopefully that is the correct number of rewards.[/QUOTE]

In the process of doin' this now to get it over with. I have to re-enter Home Square to keep gettin' stuff as well. From what I read on the PS Home boards, 29 is correct. I didn't think we would get this many rewards! Gonna check them out in detail when I get some time :bouncy:

[quote name='Am4z1n9_AZ']cool I got them is it possible to get rewards from different regions.[/QUOTE]

Not to ignore your post, but yes, you can get rewards from different regions, just that you cannot get them and use them in your original region, in your case, the EU Home, you can only get them and use them in their respective region. There used to be a way to get like Japan cloth in US Home, but I think that method is no long possible and can get your account banned from PSN.

[quote name='NovaKane']Winter Wonderland Day 15:

Turkey Hat - Open the final present under the tree.

166j66a.jpg
iz8evn.jpg

All this for a turkey hat? Really? I feel like Ralph (from a Christmas story) after he deciphered that Ovaltine message lol.

In the process of doin' this now to get it over with. I have to re-enter Home Square to keep gettin' stuff as well. I didn't think we would get this many rewards! Gonna check them out in detail when I get some time :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Wow, turkey hat. Would it not be better for Thanksgiving day?

Anyway, when I got to the Gran Turismo 5 reward, it was not bad, but kind of disappointing, for me anyway, due to the time wasted to get that present box and turned out to be something you can get for other region of Home without doing much and little to no wait time. Overall, the rewards are fairly good. Especially you get more than a couple rewards for certain boxes.:cool::bouncy:

Wow... that is a terrible final present under the tree. The box is literally the size of an elf, I really wanted my own elf ornament or companion.

Was I seeing this right, that overhyped and trash-of-a-space XI is back with 11 new items?

[quote name='dyeknom']Wow... that is a terrible final present under the tree. The box is literally the size of an elf, I really wanted my own elf ornament or companion.

Was I seeing this right, that overhyped and trash-of-a-space XI is back with 11 new items?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is back with 11 items, most need to be paid for I believe.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Yes, it is back with 11 items, most need to be paid for I believe.[/QUOTE]

Nah, those 11 I mentioned are earned. There are new purchasable items I guess, though.

I received 5 last night for doing those stupid mazes under the target time and doing some of the other little games

[quote name='dyeknom']Nah, those 11 I mentioned are earned. There are new purchasable items I guess, though.

I received 5 last night for doing those stupid mazes under the target time and doing some of the other little games[/QUOTE]

Oh, alright. I have yet to try the mini games yet. What did you get when finish the mazes?

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Oh, alright. I have yet to try the mini games yet. What did you get when finish the mazes?[/QUOTE]

Collectibles 9-11 I believe. I think 8 was from the speeder bike game (coming in first). They are nothing special, tbh.

[quote name='dyeknom']Collectibles 9-11 I believe. I think 8 was from the speeder bike game (coming in first). They are nothing special, tbh.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information. I guess I will give them a try later. Those collectibles looks fairly useless though.:booty:

[quote name='thunder_gamer']When I was exchanging the present boxes for the rewards, I would receive about 2 to 3 rewards, then got the message of something like "server error" or "server disconnect". Then had to leave and get back to do it over and over. Did anyone else experience this? Anyway, by my count, 16 present boxes got exchanged into 29 rewards, hopefully that is the correct number of rewards.[/QUOTE]

This is a pain!

[quote name='Stealthcat']This is a pain![/QUOTE]

Yes, it was. But after spending all those time for the events, I figure might as well finish exchanging them, no point not to.

As for why the need for back and forth for exchanging the boxes, the only thing I can think of is that the servers cannot handle such load. But that is only my guess.

[quote name='Jerajdai']JP question - How do you exchange the gitfboxes for presents? The floating exclamation mark in Central Plaza?[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if you did it already or not, but it was on the right side of Santa's House, right by the Mall entrance there is a beacon of light, exchange your boxes there.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']New Year events...

Link[/QUOTE]

OMG r u serious?!?!?!? Another long event ?!?!?! Talk about overkill. I don't know whether to be happy or sad LOL - 13 more hours of sitting on JP server for freebies. Only lasts December 26 - December 31 too.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']I am not sure if you did it already or not, but it was on the right side of Santa's House, right by the Mall entrance there is a beacon of light, exchange your boxes there. [/quote]

Ok, that is what I figured. Thanks! Was only able to unlock 3 gifts at a time too. :/ For the 29 count, are you guys counting the m/f clothing items as 1 or 2 gifts? If I count the items separately, I get 29 (just confirming I didn't miss anything). I think my fav was the LocoRoco animated status - kinda cool. Also like the IREM hat -- not sure why. I guess because they did something different and have it going to the side.

For NA server:
[quote name='dyeknom']Wow... that is a terrible final present under the tree. The box is literally the size of an elf, I really wanted my own elf ornament or companion.[/quote]I honestly thought it was going to be an elf too, considering they gave away that stupid fire brazier from the winter wonderland space. Really? A turkey hat? Worst gift reward ever. :/

[quote name='Jerajdai']OMG r u serious?!?!?!? Another long event ?!?!?! Talk about overkill. I don't know whether to be happy or sad LOL - 13 more hours of sitting on JP server for freebies. Only lasts December 26 - December 31 too.[/QUOTE]

Yep, very serious. :D Just went through the first one, and have absolutely no idea what to do. Supposedly look for some bright piece of something but with all the lights and snowflakes, I was not sure what was what. I do know that when you bow to the bell, it rings. Before the event starts, the bell will ring too. Then you got about 5 minutes to search for whatever.

Ok, that is what I figured. Thanks! Was only able to unlock 3 gifts at a time too. :/ For the 29 count, are you guys counting the m/f clothing items as 1 or 2 gifts? If I count the items separately, I get 29 (just confirming I didn't miss anything). I think my fav was the LocoRoco animated status - kinda cool. Also like the IREM hat -- not sure why. I guess because they did something different and have it going to the side.

For NA server:
I honestly thought it was going to be an elf too, considering they gave away that stupid fire brazier from the winter wonderland space. Really? A turkey hat? Worst gift reward ever. :/

I count each item individually, that is why the count 29. Someone on Playstation's new forum listed out all the items, for those interested. http://community.us.playstation.com/message/30825417#30825417

Edit: Just went through another one. I know what to look for now. Look for a blinking light. The Japanese wiki page did list the locations, but still takes sometime to find them. Anyway, only found 6 out of 7 so did not win, again.:whistle2:(

Here are the times and the companies at the New Year event. The times are Japan time, I have yet to convert them.

12/26
11:00 カプコン Capcom モンスターハンターポータブル 3rd Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
12:00 バンダイナムコゲームス Namco テイルズ オブ グレイセス エフ F Graces
13:00 コーエーテクモゲームス Koetekumogemusu 真・三國無双 Online ~蒼天乱舞~ Dynasty Warriors Online ~Blue Sky Ranbu~
14:00 スクウェア・エニックス Square Enix The 3rd Birthday
15:00 セガ Sega 戦場のヴァルキュリア3 Valkyria Chronicles 3
16:00 コナミデジタルエンタテインメント Konami Digital Entertainment Castlevania -Lords of Shadow-
17:00 アークシステムワークス Arc アルカナハート3 Arcana 3

18:00 スパイク Spike ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生 High School school hope and despair Danganronpa
19:00 ディースリー・パブリッシャー Disuri Publisher ドリームクラブ・ポータブル Dream Club Portable
20:00 アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem
21:00 日本一ソフトウェア Nippon Ichi Software 魔界戦記ディスガイア4 Disgaea 4
22:00 キュー・ゲームス Queue GAMES PixelJunk™ シューター 2 PixelJunk™ Shooter 2
23:00 ユービーアイソフト Ubisoft アサシン クリード ブラザーフッド Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
25:00 カプコン Capcom モンスターハンターポータブル 3rd Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
26:00 バンダイナムコゲームス Namco テイルズ オブ グレイセス エフ F Graces
27:00 コーエーテクモゲームス Koetekumogemusu 真・三國無双 Online ~蒼天乱舞~ Dynasty Warriors Online ~Blue Sky Ranbu~

12/27
04:00 スクウェア・エニックス Square Enix The 3rd Birthday
05:00 セガ Sega 戦場のヴァルキュリア3 Valkyria Chronicles 3
06:00 コナミデジタルエンタテインメント Konami Digital Entertainment Castlevania -Lords of Shadow-
07:00 アークシステムワークス Arc アルカナハート3 Arcana 3
11:00 スパイク Spike ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生 High School school hope and despair Danganronpa
12:00 ディースリー・パブリッシャー Disuri Publisher ドリームクラブ・ポータブル Dream Club Portable
13:00 アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem
14:00 日本一ソフトウェア Nippon Ichi Software 魔界戦記ディスガイア4 Disgaea 4
15:00 キュー・ゲームス Queue GAMES PixelJunk™ シューター 2 PixelJunk™ Shooter 2
16:00 ユービーアイソフト Ubisoft アサシン クリード ブラザーフッド Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
17:00 カプコン Capcom モンスターハンターポータブル 3rd Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
18:00 バンダイナムコゲームス Namco テイルズ オブ グレイセス エフ F Graces
19:00 コーエーテクモゲームス Koetekumogemusu 真・三國無双 Online ~蒼天乱舞~ Dynasty Warriors Online ~Blue Sky Ranbu~
20:00 スクウェア・エニックス Square Enix The 3rd Birthday
21:00 セガ Sega 戦場のヴァルキュリア3 Valkyria Chronicles 3
22:00 コナミデジタルエンタテインメント Konami Digital Entertainment Castlevania -Lords of Shadow-
23:00 アークシステムワークス Arc アルカナハート3 Arcana 3
25:00 スパイク Spike ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生 High School school hope and despair Danganronpa
26:00 ディースリー・パブリッシャー Disuri Publisher ドリームクラブ・ポータブル Dream Club Portable
27:00 アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem

12/28
04:00 日本一ソフトウェア Nippon Ichi Software 魔界戦記ディスガイア4 Disgaea 4
05:00 キュー・ゲームス Queue GAMES PixelJunk™ シューター 2 PixelJunk™ Shooter 2
06:00 ユービーアイソフト Ubisoft アサシン クリード ブラザーフッド Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
07:00 カプコン Capcom モンスターハンターポータブル 3rd Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
11:00 ユービーアイソフト Ubisoft アサシン クリード ブラザーフッド Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
12:00 キュー・ゲームス Queue GAMES PixelJunk™ シューター 2 PixelJunk™ Shooter 2
13:00 日本一ソフトウェア Nippon Ichi Software 魔界戦記ディスガイア4 Disgaea 4
14:00 アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem
15:00 ディースリー・パブリッシャー Disuri Publisher ドリームクラブ・ポータブル Dream Club Portable
16:00 スパイク Spike ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生 High School school hope and despair Danganronpa
17:00 アークシステムワークス Arc アルカナハート3 Arcana 3
18:00 コナミデジタルエンタテインメント Konami Digital Entertainment Castlevania -Lords of Shadow-
19:00 セガ Sega 戦場のヴァルキュリア3 Valkyria Chronicles 3
20:00 スクウェア・エニックス Square Enix The 3rd Birthday
21:00 コーエーテクモゲームス Koetekumogemusu 真・三國無双 Online ~蒼天乱舞~ Dynasty Warriors Online ~Blue Sky Ranbu~
22:00 バンダイナムコゲームス Namco テイルズ オブ グレイセス エフ F Graces
23:00 カプコン Capcom モンスターハンターポータブル 3rd Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
25:00 ユービーアイソフト Ubisoft アサシン クリード ブラザーフッド Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
26:00 キュー・ゲームス Queue GAMES PixelJunk™ シューター 2 PixelJunk™ Shooter 2
27:00 日本一ソフトウェア Nippon Ichi Software 魔界戦記ディスガイア4 Disgaea 4

12/29
04:00 アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem
05:00 ディースリー・パブリッシャー Disuri Publisher ドリームクラブ・ポータブル Dream Club Portable
06:00 スパイク Spike ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生 High School school hope and despair Danganronpa
07:00 アークシステムワークス Arc アルカナハート3 Arcana 3
11:00 アークシステムワークス Arc アルカナハート3 Arcana 3
12:00 コナミデジタルエンタテインメント Konami Digital Entertainment Castlevania -Lords of Shadow-
13:00 セガ Sega 戦場のヴァルキュリア3 Valkyria Chronicles 3
14:00 スクウェア・エニックス Square Enix The 3rd Birthday
15:00 コーエーテクモゲームス Koetekumogemusu 真・三國無双 Online ~蒼天乱舞~ Dynasty Warriors Online ~Blue Sky Ranbu~
16:00 バンダイナムコゲームス Namco テイルズ オブ グレイセス エフ F Graces
17:00 カプコン Capcom モンスターハンターポータブル 3rd Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
18:00 ユービーアイソフト Ubisoft アサシン クリード ブラザーフッド Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
19:00 キュー・ゲームス Queue GAMES PixelJunk™ シューター 2 PixelJunk™ Shooter 2
20:00 日本一ソフトウェア Nippon Ichi Software 魔界戦記ディスガイア4 Disgaea 4
21:00 アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem
22:00 ディースリー・パブリッシャー Disuri Publisher ドリームクラブ・ポータブル Dream Club Portable
23:00 スパイク Spike ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生 High School school hope and despair Danganronpa
25:00 アークシステムワークス Arc アルカナハート3 Arcana 3
26:00 コナミデジタルエンタテインメント Konami Digital Entertainment Castlevania -Lords of Shadow-
27:00 セガ Sega 戦場のヴァルキュリア3 Valkyria Chronicles 3

12/30
04:00 スクウェア・エニックス Square Enix The 3rd Birthday
05:00 コーエーテクモゲームス Koetekumogemusu 真・三國無双 Online ~蒼天乱舞~ Dynasty Warriors Online ~Blue Sky Ranbu~
06:00 バンダイナムコゲームス Namco テイルズ オブ グレイセス エフ F Graces
07:00 カプコン Capcom モンスターハンターポータブル 3rd Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

NA Home:

Xi Collectibles:

#1: Touch the Butterfly
#2: Pass the Xi Quiz
#4: Beat the Hexopolis on 'Standard'
#5: Beat Adventure (Text Game) on 'Standard'
#7: Beat Maximum Tilt on 'Standard'
#8: Beat the Teamwork Maze
#9: Beat the Ghost Maze
#10: Beat the Riddle Maze
#11: Beat the Expert Maze

I beat Hexopolis on 'Expert' but didn't get an ornament for that. I haven't tried beating Maximum Tilt on Expert, because I remember what a pain in my butt it was last time. Hopefully someone else knows if you need to beat this to get the ornament.
Supposedly #6 is to beat Adventure (Text Game) on 'Expert' Haven't done this yet.
#3 may be related to the apartment safe, but that is unconfirmed. I can't even figure out how to get into the apartment.

Thunder_gamer - thanks for the list! Glad to see I did get everything then. And for posting the postcard event schedule.

More info about the virtual card event in JP if anyone is interested: link

From the same link (they have pics posted of the spots):

Eight spawn points.
  • Near tree in small circle of benched area close to start point
  • Behind Temple of start point
  • Under Bowling Alley stairs
  • Middle of tables near Music Cafe
  • Behind Movie Screen UP by the side of Music Cafe
  • Home Logo near apartment entrance
  • Behind signs near Theater entrance
  • Between Mall and Theater

Pick a good route and cheer at each that has a sparkle and you should do well.

The sparkles remind me of the underwater game at IREM beach to give everyone an idea of what to look for. This game is a PITA for sure though - been to 2, and lost both. :/ You don't get a prize immediately either - blue tear mark = fail, red = win. Someone guessed this is the prize: Collect up to 13 postcards that you can put in the picture viewer that you receive on Jan. 1st

Update - just did an event, ran by all the spots above and cheered and finally won one! WAY easier now...and much nicer there is an event each hour, instead of every two hours or a limited number per day.

JP -- Adding translated times for the postcard event (thunder_gamer's schedule):

12/27
[9 pm EST 12/26] 11:00
スパイク Spike ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生 High School school hope and despair Danganronpa
[10 pm EST 12/26] 12:00
ディースリー・パブリッシャー Disuri Publisher ドリームクラブ・ポータブル Dream Club Portable
[11 pm EST 12/26] 13:00
アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem
[12 am EST 12/27] 14:00
日本一ソフトウェア Nippon Ichi Software 魔界戦記ディスガイア4 Disgaea 4
[1 am EST 12/27] 15:00
キュー・ゲームス Queue GAMES PixelJunk™ シューター 2 PixelJunk™ Shooter 2
[2 am EST 12/27]16:00
ユービーアイソフト Ubisoft アサシン クリード ブラザーフッド Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
[3 am EST 12/27]17:00
カプコン Capcom モンスターハンターポータブル 3rd Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
[4 am EST 12/27]18:00
バンダイナムコゲームス Namco テイルズ オブ グレイセス エフ F Graces
[5 am EST 12/27]19:00
コーエーテクモゲームス Koetekumogemusu 真・三國無双 Online ~蒼天乱舞~ Dynasty Warriors Online ~Blue Sky Ranbu~
[6 am EST 12/27]20:00
スクウェア・エニックス Square Enix The 3rd Birthday
[7 am EST 12/27]21:00
セガ Sega 戦場のヴァルキュリア3 Valkyria Chronicles 3
[8 am EST 12/27]22:00
コナミデジタルエンタテインメント Konami Digital Entertainment Castlevania -Lords of Shadow-
[9 am EST 12/27]23:00
アークシステムワークス Arc アルカナハート3 Arcana 3
[11 am EST 12/27]25:00
[12 pm EST 12/27]26:00
[1 pm EST 12/27]27:00
アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem

12/28
[2 pm EST 12/27]04:00
[3 pm EST 12/27]05:00
[4 pm EST 12/27]06:00
[5 pm EST 12/27]07:00
[9 pm EST 12/27]11:00
[10 pm EST 12/27]12:00
[11 pm EST 12/27]13:00
[12 am EST 12/28]14:00
アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem
[1 am EST 12/28]15:00
[2 am EST 12/28]16:00
[3 am EST 12/28]17:00
[4 am EST 12/28]18:00
[5 am EST 12/28]19:00
[6 am EST 12/28]20:00
[7 am EST 12/28]21:00
コーエーテクモゲームス Koetekumogemusu 真・三國無双 Online ~蒼天乱舞~ Dynasty Warriors Online ~Blue Sky Ranbu~
[8 am EST 12/28]22:00
[9 am EST 12/28]23:00
[11 am EST 12/28]25:00
[12 pm EST 12/28]26:00
[1 pm EST 12/28]27:00

12/29
[2 pm EST 12/28]04:00
アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem
[3 pm EST 12/28]05:00
[4 pm EST 12/28]06:00
[5 pm EST 12/28]07:00
[9 pm EST 12/28]11:00
[10 pm EST 12/28]12:00
[12 pm EST 12/28]13:00
[12 am EST 12/29]14:00
[1 am EST 12/29]15:00
[2 am EST 12/29]16:00
[3 am EST 12/29]17:00
[4 am EST 12/29]18:00
[5 am EST 12/29]19:00
[6 am EST 12/29]20:00
[7 am EST 12/29]21:00
アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem
[8 am EST 12/29]22:00
[9 am EST 12/29]23:00
[11 am EST 12/29]25:00
[12pm EST 12/29]26:00
[1pm EST 12/29]27:00

12/30
[2pm EST 12/29]04:00
[3pm EST 12/29]05:00
[4pm EST 12/29]06:00
[5pm EST 12/29]07:00

If anyone plans on doing these, definitely record the times you got through the mini-game successfully. It's not exactly obvious which event you're attending (at least with the Christmas events, there was a splash page logo - not so with this event. The intro looks the same for ALL of them). And the events aren't every hour like I thought -- they skip an hour on the schedule between 23:00 and 25:00 JST (9 am - 11 am EST) and 7:00 and 11:00 JST (5pm EST and 9pm EST).

[quote name='Jerajdai']
If anyone plans on doing these, definitely record the times you got through the mini-game successfully. It's not exactly obvious which event you're attending (at least with the Christmas events, there was a splash page logo - not so with this event. The intro looks the same for ALL of them). And the events aren't every hour like I thought -- they skip an hour on the schedule between 23:00 and 25:00 JST (9 am - 11 am EST) and 7:00 and 11:00 JST (5pm EST and 9pm EST).
[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Thanks for putting in the translated time for the events and the list of locations. I was going to do that, but just wanted to put the list up first. You are right about the event do/did not tell attendees explicitly with a logo of company or game that the event was about, however, that is why I included the Japanese name of the company and the game in the list. Because they do tell you which company's event was going to be held. But you have to look at it carefully, otherwise, it can be easily missed, unless you understand Japanese very well. Not me though.:roll: But yeah, you can match the Japanese Katakana characters if you forgot to check the list first.

In any case, some of the times does not seem to be too crazy, even for those of us in the US, so that is good.

Edit: By the way, to minimize the time wasted on finding the correct sparkle, they do give hints. It is the second line below the timer, of course, understanding of Japanese is needed.:whistle2:#

[quote name='hellmutt']NA Home:

Xi Collectibles:

#1: Touch the Butterfly
#2: Pass the Xi Quiz
#4: Beat the Hexopolis on 'Standard'
#5: Beat Adventure (Text Game) on 'Standard'
#7: Beat Maximum Tilt on 'Standard'
#8: Beat the Teamwork Maze
#9: Beat the Ghost Maze
#10: Beat the Riddle Maze
#11: Beat the Expert Maze

I beat Hexopolis on 'Expert' but didn't get an ornament for that. I haven't tried beating Maximum Tilt on Expert, because I remember what a pain in my butt it was last time. Hopefully someone else knows if you need to beat this to get the ornament.
Supposedly #6 is to beat Adventure (Text Game) on 'Expert' Haven't done this yet.
#3 may be related to the apartment safe, but that is unconfirmed. I can't even figure out how to get into the apartment.[/QUOTE]

For #3, go to Jess' Apartment. Just ask someone to let you "visit" and tell them you only want trophy #3. You can buy it (I didn't), but its basically the Summer House @ night. To get #3, go to the safe (behind the 1st floor painting on the right) and enter: 892-125

For #6, yes just complete the "Expert" Adventure text-game. Instead of going downstairs for "Standard," just go to the room to your right. I think its called Decoded.

For getting all 11 trophies, you get... NOTHING!!!

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']For #3, go to Jess' Apartment. Just ask someone to let you "visit" and tell them you only want trophy #3. You can buy it, but its basically the Summer House @ night.

For #6, yes just complete the "Expert" Adventure text-game. Instead of going downstairs for "Standard," just go to the room to your right. I think its called Decoded.

For getting all 11 trophies, you get... NOTHING!!![/QUOTE]

I see, I need to have a friend who has this space. Bummer. If anyone on here can invite a few of us (me included!) that would be great.

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']For #3, go to Jess' Apartment. Just ask someone to let you "visit" and tell them you only want trophy #3. You can buy it (I didn't), but its basically the Summer House @ night. To get #3, go to the safe (behind the 1st floor painting on the right) and enter: 892-125

For getting all 11 trophies, you get... NOTHING!!![/QUOTE]

I forgot to add HOW to get #3 in my original post. LOL!!!

JP Server -

Central Plaza - go bow at the shrine and you get a stack of what looks like postcards for your apartment. Assuming this is linked to the after christmas event.

newyear2011_02.jpg

Looks like the postcard event is extended (the 2nd thru the 6th -- which is great for me - because the last 5 events I tried to get in on, Central Plaza wouldn't load correctly and that is with a 30 minute head start).

IREM square - talk to the lady for a New Year yukata. Be warned - it's pink.
(photo borrowed from PSN forums):
seasideofmemoriescroppe.jpg

1/2
[1/1 9PM EST] 11:00 ディースリー・パブリッシャー Disuri Publisher ドリームクラブ・ポータブル Dream Club Portable
[1/2 12AM EST] 14:00 日本一ソフトウェア Nippon Ichi Software 魔界戦記ディスガイア4 Disgaea 4
[1/2 3AM EST] 17:00 ユービーアイソフト Ubisoft アサシン クリード ブラザーフッド Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
[1/2 6AM EST] 20:00 コナミデジタルエンタテインメント Konami Digital Entertainment Castlevania -Lords of Shadow-
[1/2 9AM EST] 23:00 スクウェア・エニックス Square Enix The 3rd Birthday
[1/2 12PM EST] 26:00 セガ Sega 戦場のヴァルキュリア3 Valkyria Chronicles 3

1/3
[1/2 3PM EST] 5:00 カプコン Capcom モンスターハンターポータブル 3rd Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
[1/2 9PM EST] 11:00 アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem
[1/3 12AM EST] 14:00 キュー・ゲームス Queue GAMES PixelJunk™ シューター 2 PixelJunk™ Shooter 2
[1/3 3AM EST] 17:00 アークシステムワークス Arc アルカナハート3 Arcana 3
[1/3 6AM EST] 20:00 スパイク Spike ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生 High School school hope and despair Danganronpa
[1/3 9AM EST] 23:00 ユービーアイソフト Ubisoft アサシン クリード ブラザーフッド Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
[1/3 12AM EST] 26:00 バンダイナムコゲームス Namco テイルズ オブ グレイセス エフ F Graces

1/4
[1/3 3PM EST] 5:00 コーエーテクモゲームス Koetekumogemusu 真・三國無双 Online ~蒼天乱舞~ Dynasty Warriors Online ~Blue Sky Ranbu~
[1/3 9PM EST] 11:00 カプコン Capcom モンスターハンターポータブル 3rd Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
[1/4 12AM EST] 14:00 バンダイナムコゲームス Namco テイルズ オブ グレイセス エフ F Graces
[1/4 3AM EST] 17:00 コーエーテクモゲームス Koetekumogemusu 真・三國無双 Online ~蒼天乱舞~ Dynasty Warriors Online ~Blue Sky Ranbu~
[1/4 6AM EST] 20:00 スクウェア・エニックス Square Enix The 3rd Birthday
[1/4 9AM EST] 23:00 ユービーアイソフト Ubisoft アサシン クリード ブラザーフッド Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
[1/4 12AM EST] 26:00 キュー・ゲームス Queue GAMES PixelJunk™ シューター 2 PixelJunk™ Shooter 2

1/5
[1/4 3PM EST] 5:00 日本一ソフトウェア Nippon Ichi Software 魔界戦記ディスガイア4 Disgaea 4
[1/4 9PM EST] 11:00 セガ Sega 戦場のヴァルキュリア3 Valkyria Chronicles 3
[1/5 12AM EST] 14:00 コナミデジタルエンタテインメント Konami Digital Entertainment Castlevania -Lords of Shadow-
[1/6 3AM EST] 17:00 アークシステムワークス Arc アルカナハート3 Arcana 3
[1/6 6AM EST] 20:00 アイレムソフトウェアエンジニアリング Irem
[1/6 9AM EST] 23:00 ディースリー・パブリッシャー Disuri Publisher ドリームクラブ・ポータブル Dream Club Portable
[1/6 12AM EST] 26:00 スパイク Spike ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生 High School school hope and despair

1/6
[1/2 3PM EST] 5:00 アークシステムワークス Arc アルカナハート3 Arcana 3

[quote name='BLACKOUT11238']does it come with the dj equipment and video gear?[/QUOTE]
yes it looks as if the items downstairs is DJ equipment... The safe thing is cool. I stole a friends money from the safe. (LOL)..

Anyone know why the wall is exposed upstairs in the XI museum? (Could it be that another XI thing might happen??

Was anyone able to view the post cards? I have yet to figure out how to do that.

Edit: Nevermind. That stack of the cards is the viewer. Castlevania and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood's cards are very disappointing though.

thunder_gamer, thanks for posting the new schedule! Didn't realize you could view the post cards now.

Went to the ACB event today -- that postcard was pretty uncreative - basically the cover art with "Happy New Year" on the bottom. :( I have all but 4...which I'm going to skip getting the rest because the whole thing is kind ho-hum anyways. Would have much preferred getting posters to decorate my apartment instead of an interactive post card viewer.

Also, pretty disappointed that there was no New Year's reward on the North America server this year. Half an hour before midnight New Year's Eve I was at Central Plaza and when I saw the Winter Wonderland theme was still in effect, I knew we weren't getting anything. :/ I really don't understand why there is such a difference between the servers when it comes to holiday events. You have the Japan server that has new Christmas AND New Year events back to back, with brand new decor in Central Plaza (Christmas Cake Santa House and the Shrine). The other three servers just recycled the EU Winter Wonderland event from last year...yeah, we got the Bing Bang game in the fountain for the NA server and the holiday decor was new I suppose. Wonder if they are cutting back on their programmers or something?

[quote name='Jerajdai']thunder_gamer, thanks for posting the new schedule! Didn't realize you could view the post cards now.

Went to the ACB event today -- that postcard was pretty uncreative - basically the cover art with "Happy New Year" on the bottom. :( I have all but 4...which I'm going to skip getting the rest because the whole thing is kind ho-hum anyways. Would have much preferred getting posters to decorate my apartment instead of an interactive post card viewer.

Also, pretty disappointed that there was no New Year's reward on the North America server this year. Half an hour before midnight New Year's Eve I was at Central Plaza and when I saw the Winter Wonderland theme was still in effect, I knew we weren't getting anything. :/ I really don't understand why there is such a difference between the servers when it comes to holiday events. You have the Japan server that has new Christmas AND New Year events back to back, with brand new decor in Central Plaza (Christmas Cake Santa House and the Shrine). The other three servers just recycled the EU Winter Wonderland event from last year...yeah, we got the Bing Bang game in the fountain for the NA server and the holiday decor was new I suppose. Wonder if they are cutting back on their programmers or something?[/QUOTE]

Glad to be of help.:D

Not only Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood's post card is like that, Castlevania one is pretty much the same, which was why I said they are disappointing. I am unsure, but I think there are some that is the same way, however, theirs look much better. And yeah, I wish they give out them as posters or photo stands or whatever instead of viewable cards. I think you can view them till March, what happens afterward is unknown.

North America's server did not have an event? I was not paying attention to it so did not know that. But the reason why there is no event is probably due to the staffs having "winter break" around that time, at least that is what I read, forgot where though. I do agree that Japan Home seems to be having many events compare to North America one. Within the recent holiday since October, they had Halloween, Christmas, and New Year. North America one had three as well, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. But the Halloween one was bug ridden till almost the end of the event, the Thanksgiving one is the same as last year, and Christmas one is okay, but the mini games are a bit on the eh side and the chopping wood one almost made me threw my controller toward TV. Hopefully North America server will improve this year and have more cool free stuffs instead of focusing on selling them.

[quote name='iHolly']Hey guys, the free jellyfish hats are available now for NA under kiosk[/QUOTE]

Sweet - thanks for the head's up! :D

[quote name='iHolly']Hey guys, the free jellyfish hats are available now for NA under kiosk[/QUOTE]

If you're having trouble finding it, look in the Hudson store.

Tester Marathon,

Watch the entire marathon and towards the end of the last episode get the missing shirts, Goat Chair, Viking Hat.

Enjoy..

[quote name='Jason_rb']Tester Marathon,

Watch the entire marathon and towards the end of the last episode get the missing shirts, Goat Chair, Viking Hat.

Enjoy..[/QUOTE]

can u leave the ps3 on overnight in the tester screen and get these items?

bread's done
Back