PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='operative6678']EU home: ghostbusters antique box free, Loot shop> furniture>ghostbusters[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

Strangely, I took the DC Universe Online quiz and have gotten the joker mask, but it was listed as PC:whistle2:? But it does have PSN like code and when trying to redeem it, it gave me error. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Have not much to say on this, link itself will show everything. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...s-thursday-fight-back-and-earn-unlock-points/

This what Home should be about, not some place that sells $3 outfits...

Last edited by a moderator:
(NA Server) Aight, I know we got a head's up about this from RelentlessRolento (thanks again btw), but just thought I'd post this info from the Playstation blogs (link):

5385430229_fd8cce58fc.jpg

Beginning on Thursday, January 27th, the Central Plaza will be transformed into the last remaining ISA stronghold when Killzone 3 Invades PlayStation Home. Join the remaining members of the ISA as they defend Home against the relentless Helghast assault.

5385430505_22076c35fa.jpg

Players will be able to pre-order Killzone 3 through Amazon straight from a kiosk in Central Plaza to get:

• Limited edition Killzone 3 jetpack for your HOME avatar, not available anywhere else
  • Unlock and Load Pack, instant access to three Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice in Killzone 3 multiplayer
  • Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2

I need some help...

I have purchased some points in Slurpee Rewards and I receive Confirmation mails but I can't find the PSN codes. Where can I find those PSN content codes?

Thanks!

[quote name='Blanche_kick']I need some help...

I have purchased some points in Slurpee Rewards and I receive Confirmation mails but I can't find the PSN codes. Where can I find those PSN content codes?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Check in your junk mail folder..

Remember to do week 2 of the DCUO quiz. What's weird is that it said I won a free catwoman mask and I would get it at the end of the quiz, but I never got it. I also didn't get a code for answering the Legendary question correctly as I did the first week.

[quote name='tlwizard']Remember to do week 2 of the DCUO quiz. What's weird is that it said I won a free catwoman mask and I would get it at the end of the quiz, but I never got it. I also didn't get a code for answering the Legendary question correctly as I did the first week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for remindin', almost forgot about it. I didn't get any codes this time either even though it said I would. Pics below.

784630cf36f793bfd79ed6ac4753541a.png
2afa2a242c355f9c58cecac3223221d9.png

[quote name='NovaKane']Thanks for remindin', almost forgot about it. I didn't get any codes this time either even though it said I would. Pics below.

784630cf36f793bfd79ed6ac4753541a.png
2afa2a242c355f9c58cecac3223221d9.png
[/QUOTE]

These are still EU only, right?

2x outfits I believe and 1x DLC for 3 Killzone 3 skill points, hellmutt... I stupidly already redeemed mine because I thought it would queue as a download.

The game requires two different objectives.

Objective 1: Fight off 3 waves (split into three sections) which get progressively harder. The final wave requires the player to really be a little fast or they will get hit. Each wave has a hidden objective to unlock help like more damage, faster reload, etc.

Objective 2: Gather crates around central plaza and take them to the game, they will randomly go to players in game (range from rocket launcher, rockets, machine gun, MG clips, explosives, health). In order to unlock the three objectives you must supply somebody and "help" them defeat the wave. Of course, this is the biggest pain in the butt for several reasons. First, a lot of players cannot get a grip on the controls and fail waves (partially because they still have up/down inverted and do not have the power-ups). Second, players are trying to get on the leaderboards so constantly reset. Of course, this is extremely poorly explained by the PS Home staff so a lot of people have no idea how to do it. They just randomly pop up around Central Plaza

In order to unlock the 3 killzone 3 points, you much do the waves, the separate challenge per wave and assist one person in each wave to victory. It comes in the form of a Store PSN Code.

^ Thanks for the info!

NA/EU Home:

Killzone 3 Rico's Jacket (M/F) - Complete Phase 1 of the Killzone event in the gunner position.

vyw6y0.jpg
10mij4m.jpg

Killzone 3 Rico's Trousers (M/F) - Complete Phase 2 of the Killzone event in the gunner position.

2qimz9w.jpg
264ga48.jpg

Killzone 3 Rico's Boots (M/F) - Awarded for supplying gunners who are successful in Phase 3 of the Killzone event in the ISA fight against Helghast oppression.

o06t5g.jpg
2qx0rnr.jpg

Killzone 3 Rico's Gloves (M/F)
- Awarded for supplying gunners who are successful in Phase 2 of the Killzone event in the ISA fight against Helghast oppression.

sobrlg.jpg
148on5t.jpg

Killzone 3 Rico's Helmet (M/F) - Complete Phase 3 of the Killzone event in the gunner position.

842c41af64ebadcce04ffbd10d200f81.png
27863d3ced3ddd53319962e8262a8def.png

Killzone 3 ISA Recruit t-shirt (M/F) - Awarded for supplying gunners who are successful in Phase 1 of the Killzone event in the ISA fight against Helghast oppression.

ndkil4.jpg
qs9y74.jpg

[quote name='hellmutt']These are still EU only, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

Has anyone been successful in gettin' codes from the DCUO quiz yet? If so, how?

[quote name='NovaKane']^ Thanks for the info!

NA/EU Home:

Killzone 3 Rico's Jacket (M/F) - Complete Phase 1 of the Killzone event in the gunner position.

Killzone 3 Rico's Trousers (M/F) - Complete Phase 2 of the Killzone event in the gunner position.

Killzone 3 Rico's Boots (M/F) - Awarded for supplying gunners who are successful in Phase 3 of the Killzone event in the ISA fight against Helghast oppression.

Killzone 3 Rico's Gloves (M/F)
- Awarded for supplying gunners who are successful in Phase 2 of the Killzone event in the ISA fight against Helghast oppression.

Killzone 3 Rico's Helmet (M/F) - Complete Phase 3 of the Killzone event in the gunner position.

Killzone 3 ISA Recruit t-shirt (M/F) - Awarded for supplying gunners who are successful in Phase 1 of the Killzone event in the ISA fight against Helghast oppression.

Yeah.

Has anyone been successful in gettin' codes from the DCUO quiz yet? If so, how?[/QUOTE]

I did get codes for the first quiz, but did not get the codes to the second quiz, which sucks because I played it twice, due to not receiving code for the first try, tried it again with another account but still did not receive anything.:bomb:

DCUO facebook quiz: Fill in the address info at the end and you'll get the codes. Answer for wk2 legend
Q: A:CZARNIA

[quote name='redrumblefish']DCUO facebook quiz: Fill in the address info at the end and you'll get the codes. [/QUOTE]

Props. No wonder it didn't show.

I think this has been mentioned here or in another thread, but you also get an outfit for pre-ordering KZ3 through Home on Amazon, which i'm sure you can cancel making it technically free.

As for DCUO quiz, it didn't ask me for address info at the end. It just showed me to the leaderboards and that was that.

[quote name='tlwizard']I think this has been mentioned here or in another thread, but you also get an outfit for pre-ordering KZ3 through Home on Amazon, which i'm sure you can cancel making it technically free.

As for DCUO quiz, it didn't ask me for address info at the end. It just showed me to the leaderboards and that was that.[/QUOTE]

You get the outfit code after it ships, so you would have to return it, likely at your own expense.

[quote name='georox']You get the outfit code after it ships, so you would have to return it, likely at your own expense.[/QUOTE]

Normally that's how it works, but I wonder how some people are showing up in the jetpack today then?

[quote name='hellmutt']Normally that's how it works, but I wonder how some people are showing up in the jetpack today then?[/QUOTE]

From what I read on the PS Home board, anyone you see wearin' the jetpack is a Home Community Volunteer. They got early access to help hype the Killzone 3 event and probably to get more ppl to pre-order since they get to see the jetpack in action.

[quote name='NovaKane']Props. No wonder it didn't show.[/QUOTE]

I filled in an address, but the Cat masks' code still didn't show...

The Killzone game is fun, played it many times already in EU and NA. Tips if anyone needs them for the Challenges:

Do a rapid fire by switching between pressing X and R1 really fast.

To unlock the Wave 1 Extra Life, aim for the shooters that have a ring closing in first, since they can shoot you and hurt you. Flyers tend to have more of these types.

To unlock the Wave 2 Bullets x2 Damage, you have to get over 75% accuracy.

To unlock the Wave 3 Faster Reloading, you have to kill everyone. This means that you can still get hit by someone and lose life, but kill everyone in the level.

JP Home:
Macross videos are back, check out Screen 1 & 3 in the Theater. 10 videos across various Macross series, 2 each week. I think you can get stamps for redeeming the floating transforming SDF-1 from November/December.

After 18 days and over 6 billion XP earned, the Rockstar XP Challenge has officially been completed.
Avatar items have been unlocked for all Red Dead Redemption players across both PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE.
Grabbing your avatar reward is as easy as booting into Single Player and completing a save (note you didn't have to participate in the challenge to get the reward).

NA Home

Ask a Home Community Volunteer for a Mansion Infinity Pool tour, and you can get :

A really cool animated money tree
d305b248cb6883ed6794c646ab6d0c1a.png

golden chimera
56010176122e28704bd67521e7d3f7ca.png

golden dragon
424d304cad8b2e9c215e653995864c15.png

golden gargoyle
691e44b048321326e88ca31b6fe8dcc3.png

Girls swimsuit
6f1d0f6ee603b662523ce60f3964fe0e.png
fc3123715d74608a1c813525d6968112.png

Then drop into the Dead Nation space and play the shooter game. I am guessing based on my final scores what the thresholds are, but I could be wrong so please don't quote me on it.

Score 250 (Amateur)
2b40330932d7156537276c3e3148f721.png

Score 500 (Semi-Pro)
64ef0e76cb2153847788247a166f8fd1.png

Score 1000 (Sharp-Shooter)
582fc29db75b7e5dab19ddfbf6b95f75.png

I picked these up plus my red dead rewards, the killzone 3 awards from the central plaza, the 2 killzone slurpee costumes, and also won the subway outfit. All in all, a busy home day for me.

EU Home:

Harley Quinn Mask - DC Universe Online Quiz (Facebook)

c85094dd2dc9faea9256ca059961103d.png
caa2e704441052c63d18d3c7e9dffa67.png

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Asia Home have something for Lunar New Year, from 2/3 to 2/7, it is for chasing Money God Jr. Have no idea what reward is yet, but that is as far as I know.[/QUOTE]

More info...

HK Home:

2uoov1v.jpg

Event Start Date: 2011-02-03
Event End Date: 2011-02-10

Link

wujyqe.jpg
28mcqcx.jpg
ezxo4.jpg

Happy Lunar New Year!!

Money God, the legend of money, no one knows his real name but everyone calls him Money God. Why he is being called with that name? Because he is very very very rich and no one has idea about how rich he is….

Money God appeared only one time at PS Home two year ago, then no one knows where he is now, even alive or dead. But recently there was a rumor that he has retired already, and all of his wealth has been inherited to his family...

However, Jan 2011 there was an invitation from the guy named, Money God Jr., and he would like to challenge our users.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am Mr. Money God Jr., the son of Mr. Money God. Now the money world is under my control. Want money? Fine, just get me if you can! But remember, the period is only the first week in the Lunar New Year. I will be waiting…”

From this moment, new legend of Money God family has begun…..

When you touch Mr. Money God Jr. at Home Square you will receive SPECIAL gifts, “Mr. Money God Jr. T-shirt” and “PSN Top-Up (Value)”.

Please check the schedule to find him somewhere at Home Square!
Let’s celebrate the year of 2011 with “Come & Get Mr. Money God Jr. Event”!!
2n0pugm.jpg

12:00 - 13:00 = 11pm - 12am EST
21:00 - 22:00 = 8am - 9am EST

He will have on a gold bodysuit with a purple afro.

[quote name='hellmutt']NA Home

Ask a Home Community Volunteer for a Mansion Infinity Pool tour, and you can get...

Then drop into the Dead Nation space and play the shooter game.[/QUOTE]

Props.

It turns out that the Killzone 2 outfits on the slurpee website are not the ones given to you when redeem the codes (which are live now btw). You actually get Killzone 3 costumes!

Pics from the PS Home board:

Helgast Male Outfit (4 Pieces)

PlayStation%C2%AEHome+Picture+2-5-2011+1-14-37.jpg

Helgast Female Outfit (4 Pieces)

PlayStation%C2%AEHome+Picture+2-5-2011+1-17-02.jpg

Isa Male Full Body Costume (1 Piece)

PlayStation%C2%AEHome+Picture+2-5-2011+1-15-19.jpg

Isa Female Full Body Costume (1 Piece)

PlayStation%C2%AEHome+Picture+2-5-2011+1-16-04.jpg

I was hopin' to get that Helghast helmet for the KZ2 costume, but this is even better :bouncy:

whats the best way to contact a home community volunteer for the mansion tour and all that gold stuff? Do you mean anyone that has the mansion, or does it have to be one of the official home volunteers?

[quote name='Xenogears']whats the best way to contact a home community volunteer for the mansion tour and all that gold stuff? Do you mean anyone that has the mansion, or does it have to be one of the official home volunteers?[/QUOTE]

It could be anyone who has the infinity pool. The HCVs are the ones helping out though.

To my knowledge the pool is not yet on sale. This is a preview. You can read this thread for more information, and to find people hosting tours.
http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3404152?tstart=0

1. Find HCV name
2. Add them to your friends list
3. In Home, navigate to 'my friends' when they are online and find them in the infinity pool
4. Click 'request invite' and go ahead and download the space while you are waiting.
5. You will get a popup in the top right corner when they send you an invite.
6. Go into the menu and view your alerts to accept the invite
7. You will go into the space and if they are nice they will give you two items.
8. You will have to repeat this 'invite' process several times in order to get all the items. This means you have to leave the space first, and then request a new invite.

So quick question about the Killzone event. When you bring the crates to supply people do you have to wait to see if they win or can you continue roaming finding more crates? Also, what is considered a perfect score on wave 3? Thanks

Just keep bringing them, if the person you supplied actually finishes the level it will show an unlock symbol on the right side of your screen. Took 25ish for me, sadly. I hate aimlessly running around.

[quote name='dyeknom']Just keep bringing them, if the person you supplied actually finishes the level it will show an unlock symbol on the right side of your screen. Took 25ish for me, sadly. I hate aimlessly running around.[/QUOTE]

Shit, it took me like 40ish to get all the items for me. It took me forever to actually get the gloves.

[quote name='jaydepps']So quick question about the Killzone event. When you bring the crates to supply people do you have to wait to see if they win or can you continue roaming finding more crates? Also, what is considered a perfect score on wave 3? Thanks[/QUOTE]

'Perfect score' means 'killed everything'.

What happened to the Killzone outfits on Slurpee? I don't even see 'em there anymore. Trying to redeem my points to get them.

Looks like Slurpee.com updated the pictures yesterday! LOL. They had an older picture on their site and people probably complained or something. Maybe people thought they ordered the wrong outfit.. I'm waiting on the rest of the stuff...

Jason

Looks like Slurpee.com updated the pictures yesterday! LOL. They had an older picture on their site and people probably complained or something. Maybe people thought they ordered the wrong outfit.. I'm waiting on the rest of the stuff...

Jason

The Killzone 3 single-player demo is available in the Hong Kong PS Store for everyone; not a PlayStation Plus exclusive. You just need a HK PSN account.

[quote name='NovaKane']EU Home:

Two Face Mask - DC Universe Online Quiz (Facebook)

feb9a138deac86df6267f4cac20c7d48.png
5eb1ee600f2f3a9d06a685c64e291ad5.png

This is the final quiz.[/QUOTE]

Is anyone else getting access errors to this quiz, as in the page not loading when trying to play the quiz? I've tried in 2 different browsers already.

Anyone know how it seems most video games get Wiki pages? I think it would be cool if we could make a Playstation Home Wiki site.

NA/EU Home:

Magic the Gathering (click here for the guide)

Nissa Revance T-shirt - Get all other shirts available from the games in the Magic the Gathering spaces. Then visit The Knowledge Font in the main space.

ee1356ede0c5d7ca3f36259c97428134.png
3ed51aa0583ad0b2965e9d38b3e9dd33.png

Spot the Difference Game Prize T-shirt - Complete the Spot the Difference Game

0f4fd5af8d23d7929ee1489994e5b522.png
2479c6b90c1ea262005dc3b8afa877fc.png

Fractured Picture Game Prize T-shirt - Complete the Fractured Picture Game.

606b513c107a4276b8f6df8a7c21c504.png
0204d8ee362a41ff4749eacee9d46986.png

Fractured Statue Game Prize T-shirt - Complete the Fractured Statue Game.

f7c9e99d65d948f780fd8bd94f254172.png
d1d1b8f8e6b1258a39d219885345a444.png

Art Fragments Game Prize T-shirt - Complete the Art Fragments Game.

1ad52918cef521896e2bb8709ebf23d4.png
0e68ece99d9c65e700184112181f8f63.png

Name That Card Game Prize T-shirt - Complete the Name That Card Game (Centaur Veteran, Essence Scatter, Kavu Aggresor, Shivan Dragon, Avatar of Woe, Yawgmoth's Edict, Unnatural Selection, Undo, Serra Angel, Eternal Dragon)

27f28f7a66ad2dc957f37f6d28cd77e8.png
7f97c5e57e8a2d0d8ab8cfff88b77879.png

Black Mana T-shirt - Get Black on the What Mana Colour Are You? Game (answer A each time)

3b55dd49ae105f4afbbfd8fbbbea27ab.png
9e705e0f00cd2a697dbc1e2962ab50cf.png

White Mana T-shirt - Get White on the What Mana Colour Are You? Game (answer B each time)

41d8feff7d9be89ec52d488dcd0faae4.png
7dafe29b4703d44b90d040436309c44b.png

Blue Mana T-shirt - Get Blue on the What Mana Colour Are You? Game (answer C each time)

1b2eb228df35653df90cf9607b6af741.png
d2d62e0181618c866724efe66b75e2b7.png

Green Mana T-shirt - Get Green on the What Mana Colour Are You? Game (answer E each time)

6dafc41a2c3c9f6eab173041e79374fa.png
84f74456d598e02443cfb9d6e24b9750.png

Red Mana T-shirt - Get Red on the What Mana Colour Are You? Game (you're on your own, try to pick destructive answers)

03ebdb1f42e38a924149af8ec2f5096a.png
b8c67e6691e9ac151563d5b29c239a79.png

In regards to the Killzone Assist, I got mine in 15 assists. I'm willing to be it could be done in 3 if you can help someone on each stage at the right time.

[quote name='hellmutt']Ask a Home Community Volunteer for a Mansion Infinity Pool tour.[/QUOTE]

I have to ask, how do you find and go about asking for a tour? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='djbooba']In regards to the Killzone Assist, I got mine in 15 assists. I'm willing to be it could be done in 3 if you can help someone on each stage at the right time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got mine pretty quick too, I think it was only about 12 or 13 when I finished it up last night. I was prepared for it to take a while, after reading how long it took people on here, so I was quite surprised when I got it that quick.

bread's done
Back