PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='XP1']Even though I registered on that forum, I can't see the region hopping thread.

I have a couple questions on region hopping:

Do you have to create a new PS Home account for each region?
The region-specific items are separate, which can only be accessed from that region, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you set up a new account for each region. The items you get from these regions are only useable in their respective regions. So yes and yes

[quote name='redrumblefish']It was 10HK equal to 1.29USD, better than nothing. I bought a Hakuna Matata Dynamic Theme for 7HK. hmm what to do with my 3HK? LOL One thing i've noticed though only Canadians pay a tax at the Playstation Store, why is that?[/QUOTE]

Tax on PSN purchases all depends on the province/state you have your location set to and what that province/state's law is on taxing digital content.

For Example: My personal account is In Newfoundland and I pay 13% tax, my game share is set to Alberta which is 5%, and my Rock Band is set down somewhere in the US where there was no tax when it started, but it is soon switching over to 7% tax.

NA Home:

Animated Championship Belt (M/F) -
Watch the new episode of HipHopGamer (Home Community Theater).

b5ff977a75a0e9b460b31972baff4a3c.png
b5ff977a75a0e9b460b31972baff4a3c.png

Days of Thunder t-shirt - Threads

EU Home:

From PS EU Blog:

Finally, make sure you visit the Home Square on March 8th to grab yourself a free MotorStorm Apocalypse shirt!

NA Home:

Goldboard Shorts
- Given out to guests of the PS Home Mansion Infinity Pool by owners.

e143zo.jpg

Master Key (1 of 3) - Given out to guests of the PS Home Mansion Infinity Pool by owners.

302uzgo.jpg

Master Key (2 of 3) - Given out to guests of the PS Home Mansion Infinity Pool by owners.

2cfryq1.jpg

Master Key (3 of 3)
- Given out to guests of the PS Home Mansion Infinity Pool by owners.

33vz3b7.jpg

^ Not sure if Home Community Volunteers are given out tours for the Infinity Pool.

EU Home:

MotorStorm 3 t-shirt (M/F)
- Enter Home Square

0e18db1139cda4e60ff31bdcf9737b61.png
4d5fc7e2b4727f46b204a80bc384413f.png

MotorStorm 3 Survivors t-shirt (M/F) - Complete all 3 race tracks on Web Apocalypse using Facebook Connect. Click here to play.

512dd9952f40b734460f2622da07bfc9.png
9f9836a4b34a8b5a286524b3e59500bf.png

[quote name='NovaKane']NA Home:

Goldboard Shorts - Given out to guests of the PS Home Mansion Infinity Pool by owners.

[images not shows because new users can't]

Master Key (1 of 3) - Given out to guests of the PS Home Mansion Infinity Pool by owners.

Master Key (2 of 3) - Given out to guests of the PS Home Mansion Infinity Pool by owners.

Master Key (3 of 3) - Given out to guests of the PS Home Mansion Infinity Pool by owners.

^ Not sure if Home Community Volunteers are given out tours for the Infinity Pool.
[/QUOTE]

I would assume that the owner of the mansion would have to have found the key before they can give it?

Better pics for anyone that hasn't gotten these items yet...

Sackboy Backpack with LittleBigPlanet 2 t-shirt - 2 Slurpee points

Slurpee Bundle (includes two machines and two cups) - 2 Slurpee points

4-barrel Slurpee Machine (Killzone 3)

2-barrel Slurpee Machine (LittleBigPlanet 2)

^ A cup appears and fills up with Slurpee when you press play on either machine which is pretty cool.

Killzone 3 Slurpee cups

LittleBigPlanet 2 Slurpee cups
[/QUOTE]

Does anybody have extra codes for slurpee items? I'd be ever thankful if someone the a codes for killzone 3 slurpee machine and the ISA and Helghast costumes. :)

[quote name='NightWolf90']Does anybody have extra codes for slurpee items? I'd be ever thankful if someone the a codes for killzone 3 slurpee machine and the ISA and Helghast costumes. :)[/QUOTE]

I can give you some items Nightwolf just check your pm's..

Given out to guests of the PS Home Mansion Infinity Pool by owners.
[/QUOTE]

There were previously other rewards also given from the Infinity Pool. I'm curious if you can also get these from owners of the other Mansion Spaces? I think the HCVs only have been offering 'preview' tours. Need to find an owner now, more likely than not.

[quote name='hellmutt']There were previously other rewards also given from the Infinity Pool. I'm curious if you can also get these from owners of the other Mansion Spaces? I think the HCVs only have been offering 'preview' tours. Need to find an owner now, more likely than not.[/QUOTE]

if the HCV is nice enough they will give all items, even from other mansions spaces. you can get all of the items if someone who has all the mansion spaces invites to to them and keeps reinviting until you have them all.

I was on Home tonight and I *just* got around to unlocking the nurses outfit and the alcove set from the Siren Ward of Despair space. Had them from JP and HK, but NA for some reason. Couldn't believe there were people actually hanging out there!

Thanks for the update, NovaKane!

NA Home:

Conspiracy Briefcase (M/F) - Complete the Tutorial #3 in Conspiracy.

eFEZ4.jpg

Apparantly, there is also an INC t-shirt reward for finishing Tutorial #1, but it didn't unlock for me for some reason.

[quote name='dufftech']NA Home:

eFEZ4.jpg

Apparantly, there is also an INC t-shirt reward for finishing Tutorial #1, but it didn't unlock for me for some reason.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't let me unlock this briefcase since i already had the "goods" (whatever that means). So does it mean that i have to relinquish it somewhere? How do i go about doing that?

I also did not unlock the shirt.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']It wouldn't let me unlock this briefcase since i already had the "goods" (whatever that means). So does it mean that i have to relinquish it somewhere? How do i go about doing that?

I also did not unlock the shirt.[/QUOTE]

There probably is a server glitch as a lot of people have not been getting the rewards. Might be fixed next update.

[quote name='dufftech']NA Home:

eFEZ4.jpg

Apparantly, there is also an INC t-shirt reward for finishing Tutorial #1, but it didn't unlock for me for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Props, I got the case (which is huge btw lol) but the shirt didn't unlock for me either.

I also got a pair of Tesla Goggles when I either entered the Conspiracy space or accessed the Raid game.

NA Home:

LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Mask (M/F) - Complete the "Toyota Prius Solar Scramblet" mini-game accessed via the Toyota Prius car in Central Plaza.

366f9fda03044377b527e7ddf5be8b51.png
3156403f40a4d94bf8a51caa68128e21.png

There's also a free LittleBigPlanet-Prius dynamic theme in the PSN store which is cool if anyone is interested.

Anyone check out nDreams' new Aurora space yet?

From AlphaZone4:

Aurora is arriving in PlayStation Home this week as well as the Aurora Defence Island apartment, which includes a combat game too.

Part of the Aurora experience is levelling up through playing the games available in the Aurora spaces. You can unlock more items through playing games to boost your experience points.

Make sure you visit the Aurora shop, hunt for hidden rewards and islands and keep visiting Aurora, as much more is planned…
More info and video here.

[quote name='sehpirot']every week we get less free items in HOME, or it just me?[/QUOTE]

Some weeks we get a lot, some we don't.

[quote name='sehpirot']every week we get less free items in HOME, or it just me?[/QUOTE]

Every week more and more of my free items vanish from my inventory.

[quote name='hellmutt']Every week more and more of my free items vanish from my inventory.[/QUOTE]

No they don't, there is a storage area, check it.

NA/EU Server:

0eb3d32ce87b48cc25f124b2b59261d0.png

Aurora Energy goggles - enter the new Aurora space to get them. They are used for the Orb Runner game (auto equips).

Aurora Prize:

1e25b9b394c986c4d241b1b3a445b808.png

Aurora Teleport (apartment item) - Reach level 5 in Aurora - let's you auto transport to the space.

The max level currently is 50 and experience is compounded daily. There are more prizes based on level, but there isn't a published list (more info to come). So far the only free way to earn experience is by playing the Orb Runner game (space is still under development so this might change).

For anyone interested: you can submit suggestions/feedback on the new space to [email protected]

I wish Sodium had a teleporter... I'd love to have something to go to the Sodium Space/Apartment instantly from my other apartments...

Georox, you would know best. Was the Infamous Jukebox/F Fairy Costume ever available on the store, or just through the rewards programs?

[quote name='dyeknom']Georox, you would know best. Was the Infamous Jukebox/F Fairy Costume ever available on the store, or just through the rewards programs?[/QUOTE]

I'll say just through rewards because I have NEVER had a chance to buy either... and the jukebox I would buy. I was not invited to the rewards program through houseparty.. sadly. :( Those fuckers haven't let me into shit. I'm in the PS Rewards program on the Sony site, but it has shitty rewards... and by that I mean you don't get shit cept maybe pants or something.

[quote name='georox']I'll say just through rewards because I have NEVER had a chance to buy either... and the jukebox I would buy. I was not invited to the rewards program through houseparty.. sadly. :( Those fuckers haven't let me into shit. I'm in the PS Rewards program on the Sony site, but it has shitty rewards... and by that I mean you don't get shit cept maybe pants or something.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a message

Aurora personal space = Shooting mini-game that gives experience for the zone.

The gun upgrades *do* help a lot if you have the personal space game, so expect to spend $11 total on that part alone.

The goggle upgrades *REALLY* help in the main space, so buy the high-end pair of those.

Total is about $15 for a Home mini-game. You can still level up without buying any of this stuff, but it will go slower.

You only get experience each day from your highest score that day, so if you do really good, it won't keep going up from bad plays.

The spaces are suppose to grow as you level up. I hit level 6 today and got the teleporter. It's pretty rad. Counts as an active item though.

[quote name='georox']Aurora personal space = Shooting mini-game that gives experience for the zone.

The gun upgrades *do* help a lot if you have the personal space game, so expect to spend $11 total on that part alone.

The goggle upgrades *REALLY* help in the main space, so buy the high-end pair of those.

Total is about $15 for a Home mini-game. You can still level up without buying any of this stuff, but it will go slower.

You only get experience each day from your highest score that day, so if you do really good, it won't keep going up from bad plays.

The spaces are suppose to grow as you level up. I hit level 6 today and got the teleporter. It's pretty rad. Counts as an active item though.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed the high end goggles on Thursday and can concur this helps out in the Orb Finder game tremendously. Not sure how people are getting 1700+ experience a day in the game - the most I've scored is 1345 but typically I'm around 1200. Yesterday I was level 3 but only 75 away from level 4. About to jump on PS Home - hoping to make it to level 5 today and get my teleporter. :D Congrats on making it to level 6!

Thought about getting the Aurora apartment but I'm not sure if I'd like the mini game. Still kinda on the fence...

[quote name='dyeknom']Georox, you would know best. Was the Infamous Jukebox/F Fairy Costume ever available on the store, or just through the rewards programs?[/QUOTE]

Saw your invite but a friend was over doing coop on Dead Nation, sorry I missed it. I'll be back on later tonight.

[quote name='georox']No they don't, there is a storage area, check it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they do. Unless you've logged in under my account, you shouldn't make assumptions about what I have gotten free that has gone missing. Head over to the PS forums if you want to see people who are very informed about exactly which items have vanished entirely, storage or otherwise.

PS. PAID items vanish too...

[quote name='georox']

[/QUOTE]

Not quite sure about the gun upgrades, but I do believe I read in the tutorial (though I could have misread) that you do unlock the goggle upgrades automatically when you reach certain levels. So for those who wish not to spend the extra couple of bucks you will get the upgrades eventually.

How is the personal space game. Is it worth the money to play, or is it good just for helping leveling up?

[quote name='brewer']Not quite sure about the gun upgrades, but I do believe I read in the tutorial (though I could have misread) that you do unlock the goggle upgrades automatically when you reach certain levels. So for those who wish not to spend the extra couple of bucks you will get the upgrades eventually.

How is the personal space game. Is it worth the money to play, or is it good just for helping leveling up?[/QUOTE]

Wow - wish I read that tutorial before I bought the googles then. #-o
Eh - I'm getting hella experience so I can't complain too much (just made it to level 10 today).

Known Aurora level prizes are:

Level 5 - unlocks Aurora gate (apt item)
Level 10 - unlocks nDreams logo tshirt

d0d279d6f9f9ca04c6e35cce7a051e12.png

[quote name='Jerajdai']Wow - wish I read that tutorial before I bought the googles then. #-o
Eh - I'm getting hella experience so I can't complain too much (just made it to level 10 today).

Known Aurora level prizes are:

Level 5 - unlocks Aurora gate (apt item)
Level 10 - unlocks nDreams logo tshirt

d0d279d6f9f9ca04c6e35cce7a051e12.png
[/QUOTE]

Level 15 unlocks a ship costume

EU Home:

Playstation Move Heroes t-shirt (M/F)
- Take a picture at the promotional spot in the Home Square

333a88b19e9ec41fe44af9b129e047cb.png
db5a26c3744d83a1f1664ec23ca8ebe7.png

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Level 15 unlocks a ship costume[/QUOTE]

Pic (M/F):

a7230c8d700bbf3101c441ac2724897d.png

Thought about gettin' the goggles for Aurora, but none of the prizes seem worth it right now. Maybe there will be better stuff at the higher levels.

[quote name='NovaKane']
Thought about gettin' the goggles for Aurora, but none of the prizes seem worth it right now. Maybe there will be better stuff at the higher levels.[/QUOTE]

Well according to the introduction of the OrbRunner game, Once you level up high enough, you'll unlock those goggles.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Well according to the introduction of the OrbRunner game, Once you level up high enough, you'll unlock those goggles.[/QUOTE]

It'll probably take forever tryin' to level up with the free glasses though.

Went from level 6 to level 10 tonight... first time I've been on since buying the space really. Life/sickness got in the way. Heres to leveling faster now.

NA Home:

SYNC Dance Party Gear (M) - Enter Central Plaza

23a15987c415327243c2d1b3e97c9843.png
cbf19ea22e81b697d551d549aecbdbd5.png
b5f6bf82e21df64e041fc6a70f17846b.png
0da551df7c9be2e39e76ada0023f39f9.png

SYNC Dance Party Gear (F) - Enter Central Plaza

23ba98a3f195a4cda3a0d9e35708dc2b.png
560439c8738f4d6126ce043db1fc2996.png
6e6052cab78d42ca530319e370f4e7b1.png

Aurora

Aurora t-shirt (M/F) - Reach level 20

cd280c78100918aa51030e2047d9fa54.png
95dd2f32a199c62852d66cb093ad926a.png

Aurora Silver Energy Goggles (M/F) - Reach level 25

dmpmrn.jpg
dmpmrn.jpg

SYNC Dance Party Gear (M) - Enter Central Plaza

SYNC Dance Party Gear (F) - Enter Central Plaza

[/QUOTE]

Are these reissues of the old ones where your avatar continually dances?

Wow... dance clothes look horrific. Skipping those. I think I'm on one of the Aurora leaderboards today! (Warked) Was #3 on the shooter I think.

bread's done
Back