PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='we3jesters']I had the same issue... I left then came back twice and got all the xmen items. Try again perhaps?[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I went back and sure enough they poped up.

I got:

Male Suit
Female Suit
Female Gloves

No male gloves, or any shoes - is this right?

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Thanks! I went back and sure enough they poped up.

I got:

Male Suit
Female Suit
Female Gloves

No male gloves, or any shoes - is this right?[/QUOTE]
There are male gloves too.

"Iron Will – Survive an entire wave in multiplayer without being downed."

Does "Without being downed" mean you can lose health (get hurt) but can't lose it all (die) in any single wave?

I completed wave 1 of Multiplayer all by myself (since no one joined my party at that time) but the challenge icon is still locked.

[quote name='eau']"Iron Will – Survive an entire wave in multiplayer without being downed."

Does "Without being downed" mean you can lose health (get hurt) but can't lose it all (die) in any single wave?

I completed wave 1 of Multiplayer all by myself (since no one joined my party at that time) but the challenge icon is still locked.[/QUOTE]

You need a team of 4 to complete this challenge.

[quote name='hellmutt']You need a team of 4 to complete this challenge.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I was playing last night and couldn't find anyone joining. Will have to try again tonight.

Hey if anyone is interested in doing the dead island challenges send me a friend request on psn.
my psn user is G_Zus title it CAG so i know its one of you guys, I'll be on late tonight 10pm-late eastern time

[quote name='eau']Thanks. I was playing last night and couldn't find anyone joining. Will have to try again tonight.[/QUOTE]

You can often find people around here willing to help out. Add me as a friend on PSN and I can join to help later tonight, around 10-11 PM Pacific if you're up that late.

Hey everyone go to http://ratchetandclank.com/ a code that gives you even more Ratchet and Clank avatars, theme, and PS Home shirt content.http://ratchetandclank.com/

For US/Canada as far as I know.
Just select the United States then let the video play on the next page that starts automatically and at the end a pop up screen will appear with the code

And if you didn't get the first wave on the same page just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner on the same page as the video and enter some info and get Ratchet and Clank avatars, PS Home hats, and a theme.

[quote name='NightWolf90']Hey everyone go to http://ratchetandclank.com/ a code that gives you even more Ratchet and Clank avatars, theme, and PS Home shirt content.http://ratchetandclank.com/

Just select the United States then let the video play on the next page that starts automatically and at the end a pop up screen will appear with the code

And if you didn't get the first wave on the same page just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner on the same page as the video and enter some info and get Ratchet and Clank avatars, PS Home hats, and a theme.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I had gotten the first set of freebies but didn't realize there were now more to be had.

I told this thread that exact same thing for THOSE website redeemable items days ago, go backtrack to find it as proof. plus with the zombie thing. just go solo without any help in a multi game, and beat it, i used health packs and it didn't affect me getting Iron Will. I'm surprised. i saw some people with wolverines claws a day ago, so i wondered what that was about and how to get it. heh, bought time they threw in something vintage to make "home" less boring. maybe they'll let us use the claws in the ufc fighting ring. I heard you fight 1 vs 1 but i could be wrong about that entire fighting thing.

[quote name='MetA']I told this thread that exact same thing for THOSE website redeemable items days ago, go backtrack to find it as proof. plus with the zombie thing. just go solo without any help in a multi game, and beat it, i used health packs and it didn't affect me getting Iron Will. I'm surprised. i saw some people with wolverines claws a day ago, so i wondered what that was about and how to get it. heh, bought time they threw in something vintage to make "home" less boring. maybe they'll let us use the claws in the ufc fighting ring. I heard you fight 1 vs 1 but i could be wrong about that entire fighting thing.[/QUOTE]

I backtracked this thread all the way back to July 13 and don't see such a post from you anywhere. Please point me to it.

The ratchet and clank site is giving out new codes though, if you watch until the end of the video it will pop up with one. It is a different code for different items than before though it is the same site. Also you may still need a group for certain challenges, not sure though, but I did them with a group myself. And were you sure those were Wolverine claws and not the vega ones?

[quote name='hellmutt']If there are free claws out there somewhere, I'd appreciate if someone could 'splain it to me.[/QUOTE]

I got some gloves in there after completing a challenge..

They are nice black ones..

Jason_RB

I can't figure out how to finish #1 I think..

[quote name='hellmutt']You can often find people around here willing to help out. Add me as a friend on PSN and I can join to help later tonight, around 10-11 PM Pacific if you're up that late.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the offer. I played last night and managed to get in a team of 4. Got all the challenges unlocked and finally the explosive meat bait DLC code.

[quote name='NightWolf90']Hey everyone go to http://ratchetandclank.com/ a code that gives you even more Ratchet and Clank avatars, theme, and PS Home shirt content.

And if you didn't get the first wave on the same page just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner on the same page as the video and enter some info and get Ratchet and Clank avatars, PS Home hats, and a theme.[/QUOTE]
I got a code in email from registration a month or two ago and it seems to be named set I.

Now the code that appears at the end of the video seems to be set III.

Does anyone know how to get a code for set II?

[quote name='eau']Thanks. I was playing last night and couldn't find anyone joining. Will have to try again tonight.[/QUOTE]

wow ur right ... seems ppl in CP are just hangin around these passed few days. couldnt find a single person willing to join me in Multiplayer

i only need 2 challenges to complete and they both rely on Multiplayer mode lol. any 3 ppl here want to join me? ... im online around 10pm till 1 or 2am EST. just send a request, my PSN is DismalxHavoc as well (^__^)

... & props to NightWolf90 for the website (^__^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, theres a free Magneto helmet in CP. The game requires you to run around and feel for the vibration in your controller then press a series of buttons (took me a min to figure it out). Anyone else having issues with not being able to see the vid after finishing this?

Also, Resistance Dinner, has 5 items, 4 of which are furniture and one is a mining hat, but you have to find the items in the mini game. (hardest for me was finding the crowbar - opposite end of the street as the guy with the key)

Good luck!

edit: okay apparently the jacket was the hardest for me to get, as I only just found out about it...lol

[quote name='we3jesters']Also, Resistance Dinner, has 5 items, 4 of which are furniture and one is a mining hat, but you have to find the items in the mini game. (hardest for me was finding the crowbar - opposite end of the street as the guy with the key)

Good luck![/QUOTE]

mehhh ... ill wait till tonight to check that out, maybe even wait till tomorrow ... too many ppl tryin to access the "outside" area is causin PS3 to freeze for me & most of my buddies whenever we try to get there -_-

There is a space that was I think accidentally released today. Has ICO rewards ( a headband with horns and a stick for guys and a full outfit for the girls). It is another multi region space btw. If any of you ar on my friends list hit me up for an invite!

I sent you a message. Also, were you the one who mentioned the Minis Space? I also need the reward from that if you're willing to help me.

[quote name='we3jesters']There is a space that was I think accidentally released today. Has ICO rewards ( a headband with horns and a stick for guys and a full outfit for the girls). It is another multi region space btw. If any of you ar on my friends list hit me up for an invite![/QUOTE]

Please invite my USA account l: cruzaderxl

I'll be on shortly after work and I'll love to get these rewards!!!

[quote name='we3jesters']There is a space that was I think accidentally released today. Has ICO rewards ( a headband with horns and a stick for guys and a full outfit for the girls). It is another multi region space btw. If any of you ar on my friends list hit me up for an invite![/QUOTE]

got these rewards early ... wish the US had such an awesome theater like that. JP region has it, so why not? lol

... as we3jesters said, send a message or friends request in my case (i havnt met the most of yall yet) ... but send away, we'll invite ya. i got the space saved (^__^)

[quote name='DismalxHavoc']got these rewards early ... wish the US had such an awesome theater like that. JP region has it, so why not? lol
[/QUOTE]

Not surprisingly though, if you hang out in the Japan home alot you'll also hear people there gripe about how much nicer the theater is in NA and EU Home.... It's the classic "Grass is always Greener" syndrome.

Personally, I like it when the spaces from different regions are not the same. It makes visiting them all that more enjoyable as each offers a unique experience instead of the same old thing. Although thanks to the constant griping, whining, and complaining from all regions about how much better everyone else has it, it would not surprise me that one of the things that will change with the update of Home is a more uniformed experience where Home will be practically the same for all regions, and thus removing the uniqueness of each region.

I hope this doesn't happen, but if it does, I'm sure we will hear more griping, whining, and complaining about how much better it was before the update. *sigh* Some people really know how to abuse the 1st amendment.

[quote name='phogoodness']The Magneto helmet is looking pretty cool. Now my outfit is complete.[/QUOTE]

where did you get it at ?

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Not surprisingly though, if you hang out in the Japan home alot you'll also hear people there gripe about how much nicer the theater is in NA and EU Home.... It's the classic "Grass is always Greener" syndrome.[/QUOTE]

even tho' i wasnt really complaining about it... *sigh* -_-

moving on ... i heard this JP theater holds monthly events with rewards. it might just be rumors, but u never know. any way to confirm this?

[quote name='lokizz']where did you get it at ?[/QUOTE]

u get Magneto's helmet when u first enter Central Plaza ... u then must wear that helmet in order to play a mini game. that is, if u choose to play the mini game. beating it doesnt offer any more rewards, but, instead, a chance to watch a few X-Men First Class videos ... videos which u may find difficult to watch. a lot of people have had problems with the video playing.

[quote name='DismalxHavoc']u get Magneto's helmet when u first enter Central Plaza ... u then must wear that helmet in order to play a mini game. that is, if u choose to play the mini game. beating it doesnt offer any more rewards, but, instead, a chance to watch a few X-Men First Class videos ... videos which u may find difficult to watch. a lot of people have had problems with the video playing.[/QUOTE]

i finally got it had to go in and out a few times ( for some reason ill get the female version of something first and then later male).

[quote name='DismalxHavoc']
i heard this JP theater holds monthly events with rewards. it might just be rumors, but u never know. any way to confirm this?[/QUOTE]

Having regularly visited JP home for over two years now and participated in most of the events there, I can say that it is not true. What is true is just like in the NA theater, some promos are held there that reward items for watching videos, but just like NA, there is no regularly scheduled monthly promo. In fact, most events are not in the theater space at all.

[quote name='hellmutt']A list of the free Resistance 3 items is here:
http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat12438

I am wondering if anyone compiled a list of where these items can be found in game?[/QUOTE]

I believe I can remember where I got them all (though I am doing these from memory so they might not be exactly right):

1. Inside the diner on the dead body
2. Across from the diner behind a door you have to break down. In one of the corners.
3 and 4. With your back to the diner, head left and crawl though the overturned bus. On the other side you should see a closed gate to the park, break open the door. In the middle of the park on the fountain you will find an item, also in the left upper corner of the park you will find another item that you have to crawl to get to.
5. Instead of heading into the park, head straight and you should see a crowbar on the ground with a chimera walking around it. Pick that up and it will allow you to get an item from one of the cars next to the diner.
6. Go to the right of where the crowbar is located and you will find a dead body, on the body is a silver key. Head back to where the diner is and next to where the cars are located you will see a ladder. Climb that and almost directly across from it you will see another door you have to break open. Go though the door and to the left, crawl though the pipe and you will find a lock box that you can now open with the key to get the last item.

You might not want to try to get all the items at once though since you have a time limit and if you touch a chimera you lose all the items you have collected. Best to do multiple runs.

[quote name='brewer']I believe I can remember where I got them all (though I am doing these from memory so they might not be exactly right):

1. Inside the diner on the dead body
2. Across from the diner behind a door you have to break down. In one of the corners.
3 and 4. With your back to the diner, head left and crawl though the overturned bus. On the other side you should see a closed gate to the park, break open the door. In the middle of the park on the fountain you will find an item, also in the left upper corner of the park you will find another item that you have to crawl to get to.
5. Instead of heading into the park, head straight and you should see a crowbar on the ground with a chimera walking around it. Pick that up and it will allow you to get an item from one of the cars next to the diner.
6. Go to the right of where the crowbar is located and you will find a dead body, on the body is a silver key. Head back to where the diner is and next to where the cars are located you will see a ladder. Climb that and almost directly across from it you will see another door you have to break open. Go though the door and to the left, crawl though the pipe and you will find a lock box that you can now open with the key to get the last item.

You might not want to try to get all the items at once though since you have a time limit and if you touch a chimera you lose all the items you have collected. Best to do multiple runs.
[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. I have the radio and the magnum so far, your hints will definitely help me with the rest.

PS Now I have tested and your instructions were dead on. Thanks again, I got them all now.

[quote name='hellmutt']Cool, thanks. I have the radio and the magnum so far, your hints will definitely help me with the rest.

PS Now I have tested and your instructions were dead on. Thanks again, I got them all now.[/QUOTE]

No problem, Glad my instructions helped

Hey I sent a few of you guys some stuff. One random person got an alien, and accordingly needs to invite me so I can take a picture with it (it's customary in my country when sending extra terrestrials).

It's cool if you want to send me one of the plants or something I suppose, ty.

Also, they unlocked the zombie head in Theater 10, and if you didn't make it to the Tokyo theater last week, its open now. I also heard that Kanomi may release the belmont statue soon... No word on how reliable that is yet though.

NA Home

Dead Island Severed Head Trophy - Enter Theater 10

9049d1316100228-u-s-home-discussion-thread-4ada81e9770fde4786e68a9302d07074.png

Tokyo Game Show Theater 2011 (Enter to get the items below. Can be done in all regions)

Ico Horns (M/F)

2mg9qu9.jpg
kdtwz4.jpg

Ico Timber (M/F)

2r5s3zt.jpg
25hcvpj.jpg

Kat Wig (F)

e7bcdl.jpg

Kat Costume (F)

wiu71l.jpg

EU Home

Fracture Poster - Watch the short film in the Fracture theater until the reward pops up (about 10 minutes).

41398fb63fb03c644da7e950182b811d.png

X-Men First Class Magneto Helmet (M/F) - If you have the Dead Island space saved to your favorites, you can now get the helmet when you enter it. You can even play the submarine mini-game as well.

6d2fd2988dfdf047fe8ed2b63ef67929.png
957b34db6ea31cebb88041ad0b0d3dc7.png

JP Home

New items at Granzella Beach (Credit to yourplaystationhome.com for the pics. They're huge so I put spoiler tags on them)

9051d1316103376-japan-home-discussion-thread-image.jpg
9052d1316103376-japan-home-discussion-thread-image.jpg

9053d1316103377-japan-home-discussion-thread-image.jpg
9054d1316103378-japan-home-discussion-thread-image.jpg

Asia Home

2ecdq50.jpg

Event Start Date: 2011-09-15
Event End Date: 2011-09-21

Money God Family, the legend of money as well as a mystery in PlayStation®Home, returns quietly in this beautiful September….

Rumor has it that the son of Money God in the family, Money God Jr. has a sister but no one has ever seen his sister before. Recently, the rumor returns because some people claim they have seen a lady who looks like Money God Jr. very much. Why do they so sure? It’s all about the way she dresses...

"Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Money God Family needs your help to find the “Money God Sister”! From 15 to 21 Sept, take a picture of “Money God Sister” with your avatar and send it back to the Money God Family!

By doing so, you will be rewarded with special reward. Also, three luckiest users with the most creative photos will get an exclusive prize!"

Special Reward
“2011 Money God Sis Love T-shirt”

723de872e3df82cb2402418336be102493e02a72
bedb2cc3a21a4a7fe0ff94eccd36caa46671bd84

EXCLUSIVE Prize for the most creative pictures

62777f303ddc186425b545a81ef69d4134d89934

(\Your tailor-made wall picture which the photo is provided by the winner and taken in PS Home. 10 vouchers of your tailor-made wall picture will be given to the winner to share with his/her PS Home friends.)

1. How does “Money God Sister’ look like?

Um….according to the rumor, she is a sexy lady, dressed in gold, pink-purple hair...

2. How can I take a picture?
Simply use the camera which is pre-installed to your avatar. For more information about how to operate the camera, please click here.
Remember! Both “Money God Sister” & your avatar have to be included in the picture!

3. How can I submit my picture?
Please send your picture through the PS3™ Message Box to PSN ID : Photo_2011Sept. (How to use?)

4. When can I find “Money God Sister”?

fdg85j.jpg

*Since Money God Sister is mysterious and spontaneous, she might not appear in same instance as you are in.

(Please refer the website as a reference about the instance)

If you can find her, you are super LUCKY! Don't miss the chance!!​

@Wj, there were no plants for 32.

Also, I just got a PS Nation t-shirt, HipHop Gamer t-shirt, and Gamer Indepth t-shirt in addition to the zombie head trophy. I think they are from previous events though. I didn't even know you could still get them.

@Andami

those shirts are just given out to people visiting the community theater for the first time while the shows in reference to the shirts are playing ... as far as i know. :/

on a side note, i have never gotten the Hip-Hop Gamer shirt before, even tho' i visited the theater while it was playing ... today i visited the community theater & got nothing except the zombie head. went to a different theater ... then i got the Hip-Hop gamer shirt??

probably got glitched... :/

[quote name='we3jesters']Hey I sent a few of you guys some stuff. One random person got an alien, and accordingly needs to invite me so I can take a picture with it (it's customary in my country when sending extra terrestrials).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that!

finally got to do the r3 scavenger hunt yesterday ( everytime i tried before it froze my ps3) got everything after a few tries. btw is anyone going to try and find that gold chick and are the times shes supposed to show up east coast or west coast times?

[quote name='lokizz']finally got to do the r3 scavenger hunt yesterday ( everytime i tried before it froze my ps3) got everything after a few tries. btw is anyone going to try and find that gold chick and are the times shes supposed to show up east coast or west coast times?[/QUOTE]

I think she is Asia only.

I've seen a fullbody-like outfit that was dark to the point of nearly being black possibly, but I could not tell if it was an "ALIEN" outfit from the movies, which people would buy, or if it's a rewards, or........(yea, i like run-on sentences)

Can someone please clarify this for me? I'd really love to have that outfit.

bread's done
Back