PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Free Garruk Wildspeaker Axe for PS Home

JEDB-MMN6-CABB

Warning it's a "hands" accessory so won't work w/ Dress Up Costume. Which SUCKS because I'm a Viking from Tomb Raider Underworld :(

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Free Garruk Wildspeaker Axe for PS Home

JEDB-MMN6-CABB

Warning it's a "hands" accessory so won't work w/ Dress Up Costume. Which SUCKS because I'm a Viking from Tomb Raider Underworld :([/QUOTE]

Thanks, got it!

Lockwood showcase is having 6 limited edition Halloween inspired rewards this week, a new one each day.

I wonder if the other rewards will be coming back after this, I still have 2 of those left to get.

Also free Jack-O-Lantern reward in the community theater. Hopefully this one goes a bit more smother then the last community theater reward.

[quote name='brewer']Lockwood showcase is having 6 limited edition Halloween inspired rewards this week, a new one each day.

I wonder if the other rewards will be coming back after this, I still have 2 of those left to get.

Also free Jack-O-Lantern reward in the community theater. Hopefully this one goes a bit more smother then the last community theater reward.[/QUOTE]

Is the first one today? And any idea how to get the first one? These things always end at 5PM before I'm home from work...

Ok! Get a free gothic table by hanging around a bit behind the big crab in the corner.

There was a rumor you could get the chair by sitting in all the chairs as well. I ran out of time so I couldn't confirm that. Maybe someone else can check.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='brewer']Lockwood showcase is having 6 limited edition Halloween inspired rewards this week, a new one each day.

Also free Jack-O-Lantern reward in the community theater. Hopefully this one goes a bit more smother then the last community theater reward.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up.

BTW: There are actually two rewards right now in the Lockwood Showcase space.

1) You can get the table by standing behind the large crab in the right rear of the main room.

2) You can get the BumbleBee theme for your Sodium 2 racer by standing on the raised circle stage in the center of the Sodium room.

There are also several rewards available in EU, HK, and JP. I'll list them when I get the chance.

You can get free "wand", unless it is free before, from Lockwood Gift Machine, too bad the box heads are no longer free.

Lord Pumpkin Head is back at Central Plaza. You can get more Jack-O-Lantern if you play through it. Also, Uncharted Fortune Hunter Wave 3 get unlocked and can get a helicopter companion.

Japan Halloween events starts tomorrow, unsure what is going to be rewarded.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I finally got the Whale Shark trophy! Still haven't gotten the Manta Ray. Less than 36 hours left....
[/QUOTE]

Aquarium VR... "So long, and thanks for all the fish!" :applause:

Speaking of JP home, they have announced the date and times for this year's Home Square Halloween events:

PST (thanks Firefly)
10/28 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM
10/29 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM
10/30 - 3AM, 7AM, 11PM
10/31 - 3AM, 7AM
11/01 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM
11/02 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM

You can also now cash in the points you have earned from Granzella's Edo Lounge space from quests for several different rewards (thanks Steve):

9473d1319736331t-japan-home-discussion-thread-ohedo01_img16.jpg

These are in addition to the 22 previous rewards from that space.

There are also new rewards from the Peakvox Labs space (21 rewards total so far)

In HK Home, they just started a new Halloween Quiz Event with 15 stands spread over three spaces: Home Square, Shopping Mall, and the Game Space.

Five of the stands will have a 2 question quiz about Home. For each quiz you get right you'll earn a special T-shirt. When you find a stand with no quiz you'll be able to download a special bundle of fans for your avatar. Once you find and complete all five quizzes, then you go to the stand behind the large pumpkin where you can then download a special coat (M/F).

If you need help finding the right stands and answering the quizzes, here is a guide I put together:

(8 stands) Home Square

[T-shirt 3 (M)] The stand located at the top of the stairs behind main viewing screen (left of apartments).
1) How many "Theater Auditoriums" are there in the PlayStation Home? - 5
2) How many shop categories are there in "Shopping Mall"? - 4

[T-shirt 1 (M)] The stand located to the far left of the pier under the mall and then hidden in the left corner.
1) How many bowling lanes are there in "Game Space"? - 5
2) Where is "Paris Clock Tower series" Poster located in PlayStation Home? - Shopping Mall

(5 stands) Shopping Mall

[T-shirt 5 (F)] Stand located just right of the furniture store.
1) Where can you play Darts? - Game Space
2) How many steppingstones are there at the water area in "Shopping Mall"? - 18

[T-shirt 4 (M)] The stand located upstairs to the right of the closed store.
1) What kind of vegetables is used for making a "Jack-o'-lantern"? - Pumpkin
2) When will be the Halloween? - 31st Oct

(2 stands) Game Space

[T-shirt 2 (F)] The stand located in the center of the floor in front of viewing screen.
1) How many pool tables does the "Game Space" have? - 4
2) What is the color of "Featured Spaces" on "Navigator"? - Yellow

Get the fans from any of the other stands.

To get final rewards, go to the stand behind the large pumpkin in front of the mall entrance. You'll get a nice looking coat (M/F).

EU also has a quiz game with rewards in the Home Square, called Ratchet & Clank All 4 One Quiz. For each of the four possible personalities (Ratchet, Clank, Qwark, Nefarious), you will get two shirts and head costume item (M/F). The questions are random, but I found it very easy to answer differently for each personality as the multiple answers are fairly obvious for each of the four personalities.

In the EU Home Square you can also get free glowing red vampire eyes for your avatar by simply clicking on the Infamous Festival of Blood Booth.

Thanks for the updates Digital-Nitrate.

Were you able to get the Manta Ray?

Quick question, how do you get points for Granzella's Edo Lounge? I have not been using Japan Home for a while, except these days for the fishes.

[quote name='sehpirot']If anyone have the Cutteridge Estate would be so kind 2 send me an invitation?, i really want the ghost outfit. My psn: zehpiroth[/QUOTE]

Hey Zehp. I'm interested in this as well. Maybe we need another PS Home meetup. :)

Wave at the lizard to get vase of roses at Lockwood. Credit to someone that was at the space previously.

Table not available at the moment, they probably will bring it back before the next Home update.

[quote name='vic_x51']Thanks for the update on all the free stuff guys

Also count me in on Meeting up for that ghost costume[/QUOTE]

I'd like in too, but first we need someone with this space.

The central plaza space jack-o-lantern game has all new rewards from last year. You can get:
Angry Jack o' Lantern
Happy Jack o' Lantern
Witch Jack o' Lantern
Spider Jack o' Lantern

Busy day for me today, after this, I headed to:
Lockwood showcase for vase of black roses
Mall for 10 free items
Aurora to earn more points towards next reward
Uncharted 3 space to finish up the third wave
Community Theater for Animated Jack o' Lantern

EU Home have the Falling Angel game, as far as I know, it is the same as the Axe one. Cannot say for certain because I missed that. But it is called Lynx instead.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']EU Home have the Falling Angel game, as far as I know, it is the same as the Axe one. Cannot say for certain because I missed that. But it is called Lynx instead.[/QUOTE]

It´s the same, the deodorant here in America is called AXE, but in Europe is called Lynx.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Thanks for the updates Digital-Nitrate.

Were you able to get the Manta Ray?

Quick question, how do you get points for Granzella's Edo Lounge? I have not been using Japan Home for a while, except these days for the fishes.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I never did get the Manta Ray trophy. Oh well. As for Edo Lounge points. You have to first pick-up the free bamboo sword found in town near the practice area. Then go on a quest from the bridge and defeat various monsters. Then, with the points you accumulate, go talk to the old lady at the bridge and you can cash them in for various rewards. I personally have not done any yet, so I'm only passing on info that was shared with me.

[quote name='sehpirot']
If anyone have the Cutteridge Estate would be so kind 2 send me an invitation?, i really want the ghost outfit. My psn: zehpiroth[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hellmutt']Hey Zehp. I'm interested in this as well. Maybe we need another PS Home meetup. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vic_x51']Thanks for the update on all the free stuff guys

Also count me in on Meeting up for that ghost costume[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Andami']I'd like in too, but first we need someone with this space.[/QUOTE]

I have it. The question is how to coordinate this. In the meantime, feel free to send me an add-me. However, my friends list is close to 100, so I might not get it. So be sure to also send me a message via PSN with the time frame and I'll do my best to accommodate everyone.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']
I have it. The question is how to coordinate this. In the meantime, feel free to send me an add-me. However, my friends list is close to 100, so I might not get it. So be sure to also send me a message via PSN with the time frame and I'll do my best to accommodate everyone.[/QUOTE]

What's your PSN name? I tried Digital-Nitrate but that wasn't it...

Oh sorry, it's D-Nitrate.... although I thought we have met in Home before when helping others get the PS Move costumes in the Presentation Podium space.

I'll can log in less than an hour for those wanting an invite.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Oh sorry, it's D-Nitrate.... although I thought we have met in Home before when helping others get the PS Move costumes in the Presentation Podium space.

I'll can log in less than an hour for those wanting an invite.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a friend request, but I probably can't be on until later tonight pacific time, maybe 9 or 10. Is that too late for you?

Thanks Digital-Nitrate ! thats nice of you.
man your pretty damn popular, almost 100 friends ! :cool:
I only have maybe a little under 15 :lol:

Got Gothic Candelabra in the Lockwood Publishing today. I'm not 100% sure how I got it, but I think it was waving at the Lion with the skull on his head. Either that, or running behind and around the gravestones...

[quote name='hellmutt']I sent you a friend request, but I probably can't be on until later tonight pacific time, maybe 9 or 10. Is that too late for you?[/QUOTE]

Not too late. I'll be attending the 11pm (PST) Halloween event in Japan, and can be in NA home before and after for those that need an invite.

I've already helped quite a few EU, HK, and JP users get the costumes - they are very upset that this space is not available there.

[quote name='hellmutt']Got Gothic Candelabra in the Lockwood Publishing today. I'm not 100% sure how I got it, but I think it was waving at the Lion with the skull on his head. Either that, or running behind and around the gravestones...[/QUOTE]

All you have to do to get it is stand on the raised platform on the back left wall of the main room where the Pet Cats and Iron Fusion posters are and where the Gift Machine used to be.

Tomorrow night's reward is supposedly the Gothic chair.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Not too late. I'll be attending the 11pm (PST) Halloween event in Japan, and can be in NA home before and after for those that need an invite.[/QUOTE]

Great, I will try to get on sometime around that time. If you need help with the Playstation Move costumes, I can help with that.

[quote name='hellmutt']Great, I will try to get on sometime around that time. If you need help with the Playstation Move costumes, I can help with that.[/QUOTE]

I think you have short term memory loss (I already have the move outfits and was helping others get them with you). ;)

I'll be sending invites in a few minutes - keep in mind I'll be leaving at 10:45pm PST to make it to the 11pm JP Halloween event.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I think you have short term memory loss (I already have the move outfits and was helping others get them with you). ;)

[/QUOTE]

Indeed I do have a terrible memory!
Thanks again for the help with the costume. To go with my name I prefer costumes that are a bit morbid, and this one is perfect. If I get a chance to come back and play your cauldron again, it looks like people who don't own it can only get the mystery present and the contact lenses.

[quote name='Noodleneck']I'll just leave these codes for the Subway items here, then.

T4TF-2FN7-6A9E
4CJB-E6N7-C272
LR96-69N6-THM4 [/QUOTE]

Thanks! I got 4CJB-E6N7-C272

[quote name='sehpirot']If anyone have the Cutteridge Estate would be so kind 2 send me an invitation?, i really want the ghost outfit. My psn: zehpiroth[/QUOTE]

ANyone here go the space?

[quote name='Noodleneck']I'll just leave these codes for the Subway items here, then.

T4TF-2FN7-6A9E
4CJB-E6N7-C272
LR96-69N6-THM4 [/QUOTE]

Shoot - all taken. I keep missing them. If by chance anyone comes across a spare - please PM me. Thanks!

[quote name='darknight88']ANyone here go the space?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I wont have time to log into Home until late tonight - but not sure when I'll be home (the real one). lol

Looks like the latest Lockwood is the Gothic chair. The About hint says to sit near the cauldron. It appears to work if you approach the cauldron and sit on a piece of furniture while in the space. This could be handy in case the toadstools are all occupied.

[quote name='SoylentBob']Looks like the latest Lockwood is the Gothic chair. The About hint says to sit near the cauldron. It appears to work if you approach the cauldron and sit on a piece of furniture while in the space. This could be handy in case the toadstools are all occupied.[/QUOTE]

I sat in a chair in the lobby and the reward just popped when I got up and walked to the cauldron. (The cauldron inside, not the big one in the lobby.)

would also GREATLY appreciate an invite! :)

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Shoot - all taken. I keep missing them. If by chance anyone comes across a spare - please PM me. Thanks!

Yes. I wont have time to log into Home until late tonight - but not sure when I'll be home (the real one). lol[/QUOTE]

I'd love to visit! (same psn as this screen name)

[quote name='SoylentBob']Looks like the latest Lockwood is the Gothic chair. The About hint says to sit near the cauldron. It appears to work if you approach the cauldron and sit on a piece of furniture while in the space. This could be handy in case the toadstools are all occupied.[/QUOTE]

You just need to walk up to the cauldron inside and the chair will be given.

Anyone have pictures of or know what the JP Halloween event rewards are so far? I only know that day one was a black mask, and yesterday I missed it >.

[quote name='NightWolf90']Anyone have pictures of or know what the JP Halloween event rewards are so far? I only know that day one was a black mask, and yesterday I missed it >.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']The only reward so far is the black mask. The wings are currently just a temp visual effect if enough people participate. However, there is a counter that keeps going up with each event, so the specualtion is that the counter shows how many people (cumulatively) have participated so far and that if it reaches a certain number the wings and or some other reward will be given out at.

As for CST times, just add 3 hours to the PST times I posted earlier:[/QUOTE]

Oh good so I didn't miss anything last night? unless there was a super awesome visual effect that I missed :/ Speaking of I've got to check out the wings :D

and ok, so far I've only been the the event on the 28th at 11pm PST / 2am EST and I only knew that because I asked someone whene the next event time was.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Today's Lockwood reward is Crystal Formation. Just go to the crystal thing near the end of the room and get it.[/QUOTE]
...but not the crystals in the Fool Throttle room

Happy Halloween everybody!

Pay Central Plaza a visit, and be awarded with yet another pumpkin. It'll take around 5 minutes for the pop-up to appear. It did for me at least.

EDIT: It's not a pumpkin, even though the reward is titled "Angry Jack o' Lantern." Instead, it's an active item, a pot with an angry skeleton face floating in green goop.

Enjoy! (^__^)

I'd be glad to help you.
My PSN is the same as my name here. Feel free to send me a request. I'm currently online, and will be till around midnight.

bread's done
Back