PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Home crashes on me as well, plus various other problems occur frequently. For example, I cannot be gifted the female wand, because it's been gifted to me before, but I don't have it in my inventory and I never received a reward notification for it.

Also, the I have no idea what the Lockwood item today is. I've heard it's supposed to be some tombstone, buy all I got was the Gothic Chair, which I missed on Saturday. I haven't found anything else.

[quote name='Andami']Home crashes on me as well, plus various other problems occur frequently. For example, I cannot be gifted the female wand, because it's been gifted to me before, but I don't have it in my inventory and I never received a reward notification for it.

Also, the I have no idea what the Lockwood item today is. I've heard it's supposed to be some tombstone, buy all I got was the Gothic Chair, which I missed on Saturday. I haven't found anything else.[/QUOTE]

I wish the table would be offered again as I kept crashing every time I would walk behind the crab so I could never get it.

[quote name='DismalxHavoc']Happy Halloween everybody!

Pay Central Plaza a visit, and be awarded with yet another pumpkin. It'll take around 5 minutes for the pop-up to appear. It did for me at least.

EDIT: It's not a pumpkin, even though the reward is titled "Angry Jack o' Lantern." Instead, it's an active item, a pot with an angry skeleton face floating in green goop.

Enjoy! (^__^)[/QUOTE]

It is a Jack-o-Lantern though, the picture is wrong, but if you go to any of the spaces and look into the lights section of the furniture browser, you will see it.

i anything suppose to be going on in the central plaza tonight? I think I read on the mesaage of the day they were doing something

[quote name='Andami']^One post up bud. Didn't want to unlock for me, but it might work for you.[/QUOTE]

I would guess it might be too late now. Cause of some really dumb scheduling issues, at 5PM PST today it was already November 1.

Tombstone at lockwood

Disagree infront of the baseball player in the first room to get it :D

Credit goes to the person that helped me when I was there.

[quote name='NightWolf90']Tombstone at lockwood

Disagree infront of the baseball player in the first room to get it :D

Credit goes to the person that helped me when I was there.[/QUOTE]

Is that still going tonight or did it end already? And by disagree I assume you mean use the 'emoticon'...

[quote name='Andami']It was still working about 30 minutes ago[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks. My brother picked it up for me while I'm out of town :)

[quote name='Andami']Home crashes on me as well, plus various other problems occur frequently. For example, I cannot be gifted the female wand, because it's been gifted to me before, but I don't have it in my inventory and I never received a reward notification for it.

Also, the I have no idea what the Lockwood item today is. I've heard it's supposed to be some tombstone, buy all I got was the Gothic Chair, which I missed on Saturday. I haven't found anything else.[/QUOTE]

I've fallen through floors to a sea of blank white a lot lately on PS Home. Also, could never get that Burn Zombie Burn place to load whenever I enter it. Going to see if I can get any of the stuff mentioned here, hopefully I'm not too late for the Halloween stuff.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I've fallen through floors to a sea of blank white a lot lately on PS Home. Also, could never get that Burn Zombie Burn place to load whenever I enter it. Going to see if I can get any of the stuff mentioned here, hopefully I'm not too late for the Halloween stuff.[/QUOTE]

Try clearing your Home cache, that fixed the falling though the floor problem I was experiencing a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='brewer']Try clearing your Home cache, that fixed the falling though the floor problem I was experiencing a couple of weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Never cleared the cache before, I'll look that up thanks! Been a problem since for awhile been using Home for about a month or two now.

Hope it helps with the freezing from falling through the floor and/or just accessing the Mall as well. Haven't been to the Mall in Home for awhile because it freezes when I load it up. Been having to reset my system because I couldn't access any menus at all.

I got a pumpkin from visiting the theater.

Clearing the cache helped me download the beach spot correctly when I was having issues with it a few weeks back but Home crashing is still a big problem and it seems to be a known issue going by the official forums.

Go to the closed door to the right at the end of the big main room in Lockwood for the prize today! You can hear sword fighting behind it.

The prize is that Gothic Table again if you missed it like I did before.

Thank you Sqeaks. I was wondering if that table was ever coming back. I missed it too, due to freezing, traffic, etc. etc.

On a side note, the new Redesign is coming tomorrow! Jackpot for those of us who weren't in the beta. :applause:

[quote name='thunder_gamer']It is a Jack-o-Lantern though, the picture is wrong, but if you go to any of the spaces and look into the lights section of the furniture browser, you will see it.[/QUOTE]

...Yes I have that, too. But this item is located in the "Tables" section, and it has the "Active Item" symbol on its box. As soon as I get on in a few minutes, I'll post a picture of this item.

EDIT: Here is the "Angry Jack o' Lantern" that I recieved. I do also have the other Angry Jack o' Lantern pumpkin.

HomeReward.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are part of the Hub beta and haven't completed the "Take It All In" quests for your special rewards do them NOW before the update!

Also, the final Halloween event in Japan starts in an hour.

Finally, say goodbye to Central Plaza / Home Square as they will likely be gone come tomorrow.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']If you are part of the Hub beta and haven't completed the "Take It All In" quests for your special rewards do them NOW before the update!
[/QUOTE]

Ah damn I never knew there were special rewards quests. The last week when I went to the activity board it would say it couldn't connect to the server and before that there were no quests listed for me.

Anything good from the quests?

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']If you are part of the Hub beta and haven't completed the "Take It All In" quests for your special rewards do them NOW before the update!

Finally, say goodbye to Central Plaza / Home Square as they will likely be gone come tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

can you explain about the take it all quest?

Let's Consolidate, shall we?

L7MH-2FNE-R6J8 - Gamesradar
RTTT-H5N4-4T22 - IGN
G3DD-NJNH-ABMD - Destructoid
6TPJ-FLNL-Q8B3 - Playstation Lifestyle
3MQH-22NT-3J7J - Industry Gamers
B3NP-Q2NJ-DBDN - GamePro

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hellmutt']Let's Consolidate, shall we?

RTTT-H5N4-4T22 - IGN
3MQH-22NT-3J7J - Industry Gamers[/QUOTE]

Anyone else only see 4 shirts after redeeming em all? I think my destructoid one isn't showing...

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Anyone else only see 4 shirts after redeeming em all? I think my destructoid one isn't showing...[/QUOTE]

Well, all five do show in my Transaction History. Haven't actually logged onto Home yet to find out...

[quote name='Andami']Same with me, EarthBound. Only four shirts, no Destructoid shirt.[/QUOTE]

I just read on a different site that people aren't finding the men's T-shirt. Did you find the women's?

[quote name='sehpirot']this week 10 free items are in the furniture store: A-Z => Home Originals => Value Packs => FREE[/QUOTE]
thanks for the info!

[quote name='sehpirot']this week 10 free items are in the furniture store: A-Z => Home Originals => Value Packs => FREE[/QUOTE]

Yes, thanks for the info.

One more shirts code to go.

B3NP-Q2NJ-DBDN

Credit to Alphazone4 again

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Yes, thanks for the info.

One more shirts code to go.

B3NP-Q2NJ-DBDN

Credit to Alphazone4 again[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I added that to my post up above. Surprised not to find Gamespot on the list.

Thanks u guys so much wooohooo im loaded!!!!

Thanks Jason. Here's the newly updated list:

RTTT-H5N4-4T22 - IGN
3MQH-22NT-3J7J - Industry Gamers
B3NP-Q2NJ-DBDN - GamePro
8D7Q-HLNH-GBF3 - PSX Extreme
6HB4-Q2NJ-QH5C - Fast company

Thanks for the codes guys and putting them in a compilation Hellmutt.

Anyway, not sure if you guys read it on YourPlayStationHome or not, Japan have "after party" for the Halloween events and gives out newer rewards. It will only last till Sunday.

MORE Japan EVENT TIMES!!!!!

Please come to this if you can!! We need to unlock the last reward!!!

PST
Nov 2 - 7PM, 11PM,
----break------
Nov 4 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM
Nov 5 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM
Nov 6 - 2AM, 6AM

EST
Nov 2 - 10PM
Nov 3 - 2AM
----break------

Nov 4 - 6AM, 10AM, 10PM
Nov 5 - 2AM, 6AM, 10AM, 10PM
Nov 6 - 1AM, 5AM, 9AM

UK
Nov 3 - 2AM, 6AM,
----break------

Nov 4 - 10AM, 2PM
Nov 5 - 2AM, 6AM, 10AM, 2PM
Nov 6 - 2AM, 6AM, 10AM, 2PM

please note that I've taken Daylight Savings into account for the USA. (not sure about Canada) Remember Americans will have to change your clocks on the 6th.

Credit to Firefly on YourPlayStationHome

Finally, say goodbye to Central Plaza / Home Square as they will likely be gone come tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

*sign*

Wish I knew about this...what did I miss? What was the reward? I was in the beta but never knew there were special rewards....

[quote name='darknight88']*sign*

Wish I knew about this...what did I miss? What was the reward? I was in the beta but never knew there were special rewards....[/QUOTE]

The Take It All In! quests had you do a bunch of things in the different spaces, for one you even had to invite someone from your friends list to ride the ferris wheel with - lol. If you completed them all you were given a special trophy for your personal spaces. Next time I'm in Home I'll take a pic of it.

That said, they also announced a couple weeks ago in the private beta forum, that at the end of the beta they would award everyone that participated all the rewards from the first set of quests... but I haven't heard anything since then.

I went ahead and started a thread in the official forums to see if anyone knows how and when we will get those rewards:

Rewards for those participating in the Beta for the Hub

Turkey Chase game is back again - this time in the Pier Park space. However, unlike the one held at CP, so far at least there is only one round of turkey chasing - and in a very small area, and crazy easy to follow. The reward this year is a bowl of Cranberry Sauce.

Now in the past there were several rounds (four I think), with each successful round you got a reward, and a final reward (the turkey mask) for starting a new game after completing all four rounds.

So perhaps there will be additional rounds for this year's Turkey Chase as well...

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Turkey Chase game is back again - this time in the Pier Park space. However, unlike the one held at CP, so far at least there is only one round of turkey chasing - and in a very small area, and crazy easy to follow. The reward this year is a bowl of Cranberry Sauce.

Now in the past there were several rounds (four I think), with each successful round you got a reward, and a final reward (the turkey mask) for starting a new game after completing all four rounds.

So perhaps there will be additional rounds for this year's Turkey Chase as well...[/QUOTE]

I got a turkey mask yesterday for playing o_O

[quote name='NightWolf90']I got a turkey mask yesterday for playing o_O[/QUOTE]

For anyone who never participated in the previous Turkey Chase games, or didn't get the mask, will get it now.

It remains to be seen if they will be adding the multiple rounds of chases, and if so, maybe they'll also add the other parts of the turkey costume from the two previous years.

[quote name='hellmutt']I just read on a different site that people aren't finding the men's T-shirt. Did you find the women's?[/QUOTE]

I found the shirt in my list, not bunched with the other ones.

[quote name='digital-nitrate']turkey chase game is back again - this time in the pier park space. However, unlike the one held at cp, so far at least there is only one round of turkey chasing - and in a very small area, and crazy easy to follow. The reward this year is a bowl of cranberry sauce.

Now in the past there were several rounds (four i think), with each successful round you got a reward, and a final reward (the turkey mask) for starting a new game after completing all four rounds.

So perhaps there will be additional rounds for this year's turkey chase as well...[/quote]

how do u participate in the turkey chase? Whenever i go to pier park i see the turkeys but i never see that it says to play

Go to the giant turkey statue to play the turkey chase game.

Has anyone else had a problem with the rewards in the Rally space? I received the green car companion yesterday and had it all day. Today, I found it to not only be missing from my inventory, but also from my rewards list.

[quote name='DismalxHavoc']Go to the giant turkey statue to play the turkey chase game.

Has anyone else had a problem with the rewards in the Rally space? I received the green car companion yesterday and had it all day. Today, I found it to not only be missing from my inventory, but also from my rewards list.[/QUOTE]

Strange, I did not get a statue after playing.

My RC is still there though.

[quote name='hellmutt']I also had a problem in the Aurora space - I hit Level 55 but didn't get the reward.[/QUOTE]

Fix is coming on the 10th

I think, my own two cents anyway, it might have something to do with the Halloween thing they put up

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Strange, I did not get a statue after playing.
[/QUOTE]

All I got was a cranberry sauce. The giant statue is what you approach in order to start the game.

bread's done
Back