PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Also, upon entering Sodium 2, you will get a lot of free rewards (28 total). The higher your level, the more rewards you'll receive.

If you're new to Sodium 2, all you need to do is level up and you'll get these rewards as well.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! I went to get the turkey items for today, then searched around for the theater and new free items; then decided to give up and wait on someone else locating them. Turn off my PS3, turn it on 30 mins later to watch a tv show and BAM! YLOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Man that sucks hard. I have a launch PS3 and I am always worried that might happen to me.

I am guessing your system is out of warranty?

In the Crackle Theater you can get a free item for watching many the free movies. I picked up items for launching 'snatch', 'Step Brothers', Passengers, etc.

I ended up getting all of the items here:
http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat12539

Plus also movie posters for
Snatch
A Few Good Men
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Ghostbusters II

I'm sure there are more but I didn't have the time to click on each one to try to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='brewer']Man that sucks hard. I have a launch PS3 and I am always worried that might happen to me.

I am guessing your system is out of warranty?[/QUOTE]

I have a launch PS3 too, first YLOD was last month....this is the 2nd! I fixed it though. This time I used a different method for applying the new thermal paste and put on my intercooler I left off before because it ran all the time...

Anyways, on topic...

* The antenna item for the Community Theatre never showed up for me...nor did the last 4 Thanksgiving items (which intro messages said were in the Community Theatre too).
* Got my poster for Last Action Hero AT RANDOM (not during any movie)
* Didn't get any poster for Final Fantasy or Night of the Living Dead
* Got the Crackle Hoodie for female....BUT NOT MALE?!?!

Also, here is a list I found online, its not 100% accurate for how I got some of the items, but who knows; things might be just screwed up atm. I gave up and will try again later...

Popcorn bag received upon entering LOOT Public Theatre

All other rewards were found in LOOT Public Theatre under Crackle / Featured Movies

Step Brothers
Crackle Cap

Passenger
Crackle Hoodie

Cruel Intentions
LOOT EOD Remote

Starship Troopers
1 Female T-shirt
2 Male T-shirts
1 Movie Poster

All of the following movies will give you a movie poster from that movie :

Snatch
Night of the Living Dead
Ghostbusters II
Final Fantasy : The Spirits Within
A Few Good Men
Reign Over Me
Last Action Hero
Stranger Than Fiction
Monty Python's Now for Something Completely Different
Short Circuit
Steamboy
Degeneration
Das Boot
Hollow Man II
Last Picture Show
[Source]

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I have a launch PS3 too, first YLOD was last month....this is the 2nd! I fixed it though. This time I used a different method for applying the new thermal paste and put on my intercooler I left off before because it ran all the time...

Anyways, on topic...

* The antenna item for the Community Theatre never showed up for me...nor did the last 4 Thanksgiving items (which intro messages said were in the Community Theatre too).
* Got my poster for Last Action Hero AT RANDOM (not during any movie)
* Didn't get any poster for Final Fantasy or Night of the Living Dead
* Got the Crackle Hoodie for female....BUT NOT MALE?!?!

Also, here is a list I found online, its not 100% accurate for how I got some of the items, but who knows; things might be just screwed up atm. I gave up and will try again later...

[Source][/QUOTE]

Yay thanks, I only made it through movies starting with A and B and didn't feel like going through the rest of them to test the rewards out.

With the Crackle theater thing do the movies launch automatically? I sat in there listening to other home users spam the chat for like 20 minutes and it just kept playing the same advertisement over and over on the "movie screen."

[quote name='Stealthcat']US Server:

from $$$a4567 on yourplaystation.com : "This weeks [10 free items] is all located in Threads > A - Z > Female > Wipeout > FREE"

The Estates store still has the free items from last week.

US Loot Space Station Theater has a free Crackle Popcorn Bag item for your virtual hand and Crackle Hoodie for entering. You get an EOD Remote control for your virtual hand for watching the movie 1941. Watching Monty Python's: And Now For Something Completely Different nets you that movie poster.[/QUOTE]

The free Estate Store items say "error" for me. are they no longer available ?

[quote name='GenPirate']With the Crackle theater thing do the movies launch automatically? I sat in there listening to other home users spam the chat for like 20 minutes and it just kept playing the same advertisement over and over on the "movie screen."[/QUOTE]

No, the movies and shows do not play automatically. It's an on demand system, where you pick what you want to watch. Hit X to zoom in to full screen mode, then square to start the service.

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']The free Estate Store items say "error" for me. are they no longer available ?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't know. I redeemed them last week, so I can only see the already bought icon on the 10 items showing in Estates.

I got all this stuff.
-Night of the Living Dead Poster didn't pop immediately like the rest did. Eventually it did come in though.
-I couldn't find Degeneration anywhere in the list at first. If you're having trouble, look for it under Resident Evil: Degeneration.

Popcorn bag received upon entering LOOT Public Theatre

All other rewards were found in LOOT Public Theatre under Crackle / Featured Movies

Step Brothers
Crackle Cap

Passenger
Crackle Hoodie

Cruel Intentions
LOOT EOD Remote

Starship Troopers
1 Female T-shirt
2 Male T-shirts
1 Movie Poster

Snatch
Night of the Living Dead
Ghostbusters II
Final Fantasy : The Spirits Within
A Few Good Men
Reign Over Me
Last Action Hero
Stranger Than Fiction
Monty Python's Now for Something Completely Different
Short Circuit
Steamboy
Degeneration
Das Boot
Hollow Man II
Last Picture Show

[quote name='Stealthcat']No, the movies and shows do not play automatically. It's an on demand system, where you pick what you want to watch. Hit X to zoom in to full screen mode, then square to start the service.

Sorry, I don't know. I redeemed them last week, so I can only see the already bought icon on the 10 items showing in Estates.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I feel like an idiot now for sitting there :( Oh well at least I got the popcorn thing.

Got the rest of the Thanksgiving items, I guess you get the remaining ones by playing the turkey chase game multiple times...but they were not unlocking for me unless I went back to the hub after each game via the teleporter...

EDIT: ...except for the pumpkin pie, its not unlocking....

EDIT 2: I was going through some old things I had missed seeing were free. I noticed that the location listed on most sites for the "Sneak Attack" appliance was incorrect. For NA is actually in Mass Media Store -> Mass Media Collection -> Entertainment (Appliances)

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Got the rest of the Thanksgiving items, I guess you get the remaining ones by playing the turkey chase game multiple times...but they were not unlocking for me unless I went back to the hub after each game via the teleporter...

EDIT: ...except for the pumpkin pie, its not unlocking....
[/QUOTE]

I got three rewards this way, although I had to bounce back and forth multiple times for each single item. It was very frustrating. Still working on item 4.

[quote name='DismalxHavoc']I have found 5 new free items for the guys.

Threads; A-Z; Home Originals; Male; Jackets
-White Dinner Jacket
-Track Jacket - Purple
Threads; A-Z; Home Originals; Male; Bottoms
-Track Pants - Purple
Threads; A-Z; Home Originals; Male; Shoes
-White Sneakers
-White HiTops

I don't browse through the girls', so I have no idea which are the old freebies and which are the recently added.[/QUOTE]

Under Female Styles there is:
Threads; A-Z; Home Originals; Female; Bottoms
-Zebra Print Skirt
-Zipper Slacks

It appears Leather Jacket, Denim Jacket and Ski Hat are supposed to be free as well, but their prices show as ERROR.

In case you missed them both Male and Female "Tester" Unhappyface Paper Bags are still free in the Originals Heads sections.

I've checked them through both the HUD and Mall shopping methods.

As for the Turkey items, I find going to Theatre 1 works the best. I still can't get the antenna, but I got all the missing Turkey items... and I often get them again upon logging in to Home. This worked across several accounts that didn't get anything going to The Hub.

[quote name='hellmutt']I got all this stuff.
-Night of the Living Dead Poster didn't pop immediately like the rest did. Eventually it did come in though.
-I couldn't find Degeneration anywhere in the list at first. If you're having trouble, look for it under Resident Evil: Degeneration.[/QUOTE]

Go has a movie poster as well.

[quote name='SoylentBob']
As for the Turkey items, I find going to Theatre 1 works the best. I still can't get the antenna, but I got all the missing Turkey items... and I often get them again upon logging in to Home. This worked across several accounts that didn't get anything going to The Hub.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't gotten the Antenna.. I haven't seen anyone with it.. Did it even come out???

I wish that the home people would fix the Theater Bug already!!

Jason_RB

Where would i find a extra code for the uncharted Drake avatar costume? i seen it yesterday n it was cool im just tryin 2 help out a friend!!

[quote name='freakyblonde']Where would i find a extra code for the uncharted Drake avatar costume? i seen it yesterday n it was cool im just tryin 2 help out a friend!![/QUOTE]

Available through preorder of Uncharted 3 from Amazon through PSN. I assume it's no longer available.

[quote name='phogoodness']Available through preorder of Uncharted 3 from Amazon through PSN. I assume it's no longer available.[/QUOTE]

eBay may be the only bet for this now.

Okay. the free stuff is back under Threads A-Z Female Wipeout.
Leather Jacket is not one of them, but it's still Error
The Estate Free tab is finally gone.

Today's Cyber Monday message hints at free stuff, but that might be it.

Still no antenna, but...
Little Big Noobcast is more than 3 years old. The first episode was dated Nov 15. We may have missed it when it was in another, non-featured theatre

Popcorn bag received upon entering LOOT Public Theatre Male and Female Hands for entering, Popcorn Bag ornament for watching films.

Step Brothers
Crackle Cap M/F

Passenger
Crackle Hoodie M/F
Cruel Intentions
LOOT EOD Remote M/F

Starship Troopers
1 Female T-shirt *
2 Male T-shirts Green & Blue
1 Movie Poster *

Snatch
Night of the Living Dead *
Ghostbusters II *
Final Fantasy : The Spirits Within *
A Few Good Men *
Reign Over Me *
Last Action Hero *
Stranger Than Fiction *
Monty Python's Now for Something Completely Different *
Short Circuit *
Steamboy *
RE Degeneration *
Das Boot *
Hollow Man II *
Last Picture Show *

nothing else as far as Godzilla2K

Here are some more posters you can collect from Loot's Crackle menu:

ALL MOVIES
Glory
Go!
Heavy Metal 2000
Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis
Resident Evil
Single White Female
Sniper
So I Married An Axe Murderer
St. Elmo's Fire
Striking Distance
Tokyo Godfathers
Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman

Some can alternatively be found in the sub category menus:

ACTION MOVIES
Resident Evil
Tokyo Godfathers
Sniper
Striking Distance

COMEDY MOVIES
Go

HORROR MOVIES

Resident Evil

THRILLER MOVIES
Single White Female
Go
Sniper
Resident Evil
Striking Distance

This makes it a total of 28 posters... so far.

If when clicking on a film you do not get the poster, fear not. This happened to me a couple times (Night of the Living Dead & Sniper), and I was able to get both of those by selecting the same movies, but from different categories.

[quote name='hellmutt']I got three rewards this way, although I had to bounce back and forth multiple times for each single item. It was very frustrating. Still working on item 4.[/QUOTE]

Are these still working as I have tried a few times getting some of the items with no luck yet.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I got my Pumpkin Pie randomly when I signed onto Home today...[/QUOTE]
MotD now (Wed) says go to Theatre 1 to collect remaining foods.
It also says last week for Turkey Chase, so I guess it's gone with tomorrow's update.

Still no antennal

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Here are some more posters you can collect from Loot's Crackle menu:

ALL MOVIES
Glory
Go!
Heavy Metal 2000
Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis
Resident Evil
Single White Female
Sniper
St. Elmo's Fire
Striking Distance
Tokyo Godfathers

Some can alternatively be found in the sub category menus:

ACTION MOVIES
Resident Evil
Sniper

THRILLER MOVIES
Sniper

This makes it a total of 28 posters... so far.

If when clicking on a film you do not get the poster, fear not. This happened to me a couple times (Night of the Living Dead & Sniper), and I was able to get both of those by selecting the same movies, but from different categories.[/QUOTE]
Thanks
I was able to obtain these posters, pink link didn't work

[quote name='SoylentBob']MotD now (Wed) says go to Theatre 1 to collect remaining foods.
It also says last week for Turkey Chase, so I guess it's gone with tomorrow's update.

Still no antennal[/QUOTE]

They lie, nothing is popping up from the Theater.

Heads-up folks:

Lot's of stuff going on in Home this week, including an event for the 1st Anniversary of NovusPrime as well as another Community Appreciation event in the Mall with another round of hidden free items and new sales items.

Also, there will be a new round of daily rewards in the Lockwood Showcase starting tomorrow.

In addition to that, the Loot: Crackle movie lineup is changing, so keep an eye out for new poster rewards.

[quote name='Owen']They lie, nothing is popping up from the Theater.[/QUOTE]

Technically speaking it isn't a lie - just a wonky reward system. Regardless, its nothing to get twisted in a knot over. If the rewards don't "pop", just quit and restart Home. Most of the time they'll pop right away, but if not, just go to the Hub or any core space and they'll usually pop. You might have to rinse and repeat to get all four. YMMV as some got all four in one go, others got all four by just going back and forth between core spaces, and others it took a few restarts.

This weeks "FREE" tab is located in the Furnishings store -> A-Z -> Luxury Weekend Lake House. Just like previous weeks, the items are not yet free. Usually takes a few hours, so just chill out before ranting. They will be there all week, so you'll have plenty of time to download them.

[quote name='hellmutt']Any word on whether there is a free item in Lockwood or not? The first day is always quite short-lived...[/QUOTE]

Not yet... just the typical whining and complaining from all the pointless griefers on the PS forums who as I mentioned in a recent reply, have the expectations, understanding, and patience of Veruca Salt ... *sigh*

35643501.jpeg

[quote name='specterkev']I want it nowwwwww!!!

I hear the reward comes after 8pm[/QUOTE]

Friday's reward comes after 8PM. today's will be gone by then. And that's 8PM EST, 5PM PST. I never get 'the first one'. I tried logging in last night at 2AM PST and of course home was still down.

The PS Talent Frame and the LittleBigPodcast Antenna reward in the Community Theater are now available. Like previous rewards, you may have to quit Home and visit core spaces to unlock.

OK - the first reward for the Lockwood Showcase is now available - go to the main room and in the far right hand corner (where the crab used to be) to the right of the balloons you'll see the little red lips against the wall on the floor - stand there to get the "Lips Pillow - Red"

Better get it fast or you'll have to wait another 6 days or so.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']This weeks "FREE" tab is located in the Furnishings store -> A-Z -> Luxury Weekend Lake House. Just like previous weeks, the items are not yet free. Usually takes a few hours, so just chill out before ranting. They will be there all week, so you'll have plenty of time to download them.[/QUOTE]
They're free now. Luxury Weekend Lake House is NOT in alphabetical order for those of you that don't know the icon. It's between Kayne & Lynch 2 and Ligne Roset instead of Luxury Owners Box and MAG.

The Antenna isn't working for everyone. Sometimes it appears on relog. Sometimes the Home gods do not approve.

The Lips pillow sometimes shows after logging or on a return visit to Lockwood.

[quote name='SoylentBob']MotD now (Wed) says go to Theatre 1 to collect remaining foods.[/QUOTE]

What's weird is that I literally randomly got it though (not via Theatre 1); before I went anywhere, just after I signed into home, a message saying I unlocked a reward popped up. Got the pie and female smuggler pants.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Lot's of stuff going on in Home this week, including an event for the 1st Anniversary of NovusPrime[/QUOTE]

Anyone else notice that the Message of the Day for that is missing all the letter "i"s? :lol:

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']The PS Talent Frame and the LittleBigPodcast Antenna reward in the Community Theater are now available. Like previous rewards, you may have to quit Home and visit core spaces to unlock.[/QUOTE]

Just got both my antennae and PS Talent; also got a "HipHopGamer.com Jersey"

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']The 6th and presumably last statue (Rocket Knight) has been unlocked at Konami Penthouse.[/QUOTE]

6th?!

Also, still never got my male Crackle hoodie, just the female one....

[quote name='SoylentBob']Thanks
I was able to obtain these posters, pink link didn't work[/QUOTE]

Pink ones work now. Striking Distance is no longer under All Movies.

Lockwood Daily Rewards:

Day 2
Start: Fri Dec 2 4pm PST
End: Sat Dec 3 4pm PST

Entry Hall: (empty right now)
Locky: Are you the kind of sophisticated soul who appreciates the finer things in life? Then you should really take a look at the Figment display.
Location: In the Figment display room (entrance on the right side of the main room), stand by the Modern Side Table to the right of the fish tank.
Reward: Modern Vase and Flowers

Day 4

Start: Sun, Dec 4, 4pm PST
End: Mon, Dec 5, 4pm PST

Statue: Poseidon Fireworks
Locky: (no change)
Location: In the main room, just to the right of the left entrance to the upcoming runway room, stand by the Frireball fireworks.
Reward: The North Pole (ornament)

495e05b70698381cb58fb62d4a2db933.png

I am still having trouble getting PS Talent frame. I tried to leave it for about couple hours, nothing. Did a clear cache and accidentally leave it for couple hours again as went to do stuffs, still nothing. Any tips?

[quote name='thunder_gamer']I am still having trouble getting PS Talent frame. I tried to leave it for about couple hours, nothing. Did a clear cache and accidentally leave it for couple hours again as went to do stuffs, still nothing. Any tips?[/QUOTE]

You don't need to spend any time in the theater. If it didin't pop up, you are experiencing the dreaded theater reward bug... just like previous rewards, like the Jacket this past summer.

To get the reward you'll need to first earn 4-5 rewards from a different game or gift machine, (although some have said it took only a couple), and then right after getting the last reward go to the theater and it should unlock.

BTW: The frame isn't that impressive. It's quite a bit smaller than the standard harbor frame and Loot frame. So if you don't get it I wouldn't let it bother you.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']You don't need to spend any time in the theater. If it didin't pop up, you are experiencing the dreaded theater reward bug... just like previous rewards, like the Jacket this past summer.

To get the reward you'll need to first earn 4-5 rewards from a different game or gift machine, (although some have said it took only a couple), and then right after getting the last reward go to the theater and it should unlock.

BTW: The frame isn't that impressive. It's quite a bit smaller than the standard harbor frame and Loot frame. So if you don't get it I wouldn't let it bother you.[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay, guess I will have to try to get some other rewards fist.

Thanks for the reply.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Ah, okay, guess I will have to try to get some other rewards fist.

Thanks for the reply.[/QUOTE]

the easiest rewards right now, if you haven't already gotten them would be the crackle poster rewards

bread's done
Back