PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='BeerBro']a free item, claim yours now[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got it. Were there free Lockwood items yesterday? I'm relying on you guys to post about it so my brother can login on my account and get it, since I'm out of the country... :)

[quote name='hellmutt']Thanks, got it. Were there free Lockwood items yesterday? I'm relying on you guys to post about it so my brother can login on my account and get it, since I'm out of the country... :)[/QUOTE]

its supposed to be the balloons, but its glitched such that its being the doors at the back of the room (which won't open until next week). The only way to get it is wait until next week and the items re-cycle back to the balloon.

I can't seem to get this item. Is liking the page the same thing as allowing permission?

Error!
You need to allow permissions for this app to access your free code.

Please check your pop-up blocker and enable pop-ups for Facebook to proceed.

[quote name='phogoodness']I can't seem to get this item. Is liking the page the same thing as allowing permission?

Error!

Please check your pop-up blocker and enable pop-ups for Facebook to proceed.[/QUOTE]

I got that same message. Then I followed the instructions and it worked just fine :)

I had to reload the entire page to get the popup-blocked message at the top of my screen.

[quote name='BeerBro']its supposed to be the balloons, but its glitched such that its being the doors at the back of the room (which won't open until next week). The only way to get it is wait until next week and the items re-cycle back to the balloon.[/QUOTE]

It's not glitched/broken, they just started the daily rewards early, and just like in the last two events, they will continue to repeat the rewards each day, and when the Drey room opens next week, when the Balloon reward comes up again we can get it. The last mystery reward will likely not be given til closer to Christmas, and maybe even New Year's Eve if it's the cake.

I'm getting the same error message from trying to get my code. I refreshed and set my browser to allow pop-ups as aforementioned. But now the pop-up won't show. So, looks like another "no-go" promotion on my end.

Lockwood Gift Machine has been updated with several new holdiday items, including free stockings (wall hanging).

Big news is that Home 1.6 is coming out this Thursday with a slew of changes including an expansion to the item limits. Click here for more details.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']You don't need to spend any time in the theater. If it didin't pop up, you are experiencing the dreaded theater reward bug... just like previous rewards, like the Jacket this past summer.

To get the reward you'll need to first earn 4-5 rewards from a different game or gift machine, (although some have said it took only a couple), and then right after getting the last reward go to the theater and it should unlock.

BTW: The frame isn't that impressive. It's quite a bit smaller than the standard harbor frame and Loot frame. So if you don't get it I wouldn't let it bother you.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='diarmadii']the easiest rewards right now, if you haven't already gotten them would be the crackle poster rewards[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help guys, I finally got the frame with the Crackle poster rewards.

I just want the frame because I tried to get it so many times and was not successful.

Error!

Please check your pop-up blocker and enable pop-ups for Facebook to proceed.

Howdy, ya'all!

I was having the same issues so many are having with the Novus Prime Reward, where you get the ERROR message as quoted above. Using google CHROME as my browser to access the Novus Prime page on Facebook, I LIKED it and got the ERROR mentioned above. unLIKED it and allowed POPUPS, and tried LIKEing it again and still got the ERROR above...So... on a hunch I decided to try it with EXPLORER.

So...I unLIKED it, again, using google CHROME, then closed CHROME and then opened EXPLORER and accessed the Novus Prime page on Facebook again...Then LIKED it again, using EXPLORER as my browser, and I was immediately given the redemption code as well as instructions for how to redeem it for the free reward. I thought I would share this solution for others to try...maybe it will work for some of ya'all who are experiencing this same trouble.

*smile*

Happy day, ya'all!
--Val

-------------------------------------------------------------

There is a new Axe promo in the Hub space... but unless you like to collect generic sponsor T-shirts it's a pass. If you do want the T-shirt, all you have to do is watch three videos, and answer 2-3 questions after each video having to do with what you saw on the video. It's easy, but the reward and entertainment value were not worth the time spent IMO.

Also, the new targeting restrictions seriously suck... no more chair elevators.

Today's Lockwood is the Snowflake again. Go to the corner to the right of the gift machine.

Japan Home has a new space. Surprise, yet another Japanese fishing game.
You get M/F Hands (fishing tackle) for walking in and talking with the girl/robot/proctor.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']There is a new Axe promo in the Hub space... but unless you like to collect generic sponsor T-shirts it's a pass. If you do want the T-shirt, all you have to do is watch three videos, and answer 2-3 questions after each video having to do with what you saw on the video. It's easy, but the reward and entertainment value were not worth the time spent IMO.[/QUOTE]

I wish I listened, reward sucks. Anyways, videos weren't always loading for me, so here are the answers if you have the same issue.

Round 1
Enjoying it in the Music Store
Called him and dialed the digits just right
AXE Phoenix, what kind of protection did you think?

Round 2
2, when she wasn't looking
Brown leather, gotta love a girl who's into leather

Round 3
All of the above plus his self esteem
With her hands...by giving him a backrub

[quote name='freakyblonde']any1 with a uk account get 2 home square n get ur cool awards, its alot!![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info. I just checked out my UK account & when you said alot of stuff you wasn't kidding. Items included:
Mistletoe Headbands (M/F), Bah Humbug hats (M/F), Furry Snow Boots (M/F), Star Gloves (M/F), Turkey Hat (M/F), Snowflake Staff(M/F), Santa Ted, Gingerbread Man, Toy Nutcracker Soldier, Brazier, Festive Bells, Collection of candles, Log Fire, Large Candy Cane, Spiral Decorative Tree, Present Box & Pot Noodle Costume (M/F).

I wish they would do something like this for our US accounts.

[quote name='Wchillinman']Thanks for the info. I just checked out my UK account & when you said alot of stuff you wasn't kidding. Items included:
Mistletoe Headbands (M/F), Bah Humbug hats (M/F), Furry Snow Boots (M/F), Star Gloves (M/F), Turkey Hat (M/F), Snowflake Staff(M/F), Santa Ted, Gingerbread Man, Toy Nutcracker Soldier, Brazier, Festive Bells, Collection of candles, Log Fire, Large Candy Cane, Spiral Decorative Tree, Present Box & Pot Noodle Costume (M/F).

I wish they would do something like this for our US accounts.[/QUOTE]

Aside from the Pot Noodle costume, which has been in the UK's Home Square for weeks (We got the SYNCH costumes instead). All those items were a part of the USA's Christmas event last year. We got to open a present with a reward each day till Christmas. And some of the rewards were given when you participated in the mini games, which changed daily as well.

So, in a sense, it did happen to us, too. It just hasn't happened in a long while.

EU Home is giving away a free T-shirt to commemorate the 3rd Anniversary. To get it, go to the Home Square and look for the tall statue of the Home symbol (it's near the polar bear ice sculptures). When you are close enough you'll get a popup message telling you to press X to get the shirts (M/F).

2011121311-41-39.jpg

2011121311-42-37.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SleepyPeepers']Tons of free Lockwood stuff... 7RPH-L5N9-MT67 ...enjoy![/QUOTE]

It's multiple use, however it also said "Limited Time"... get it quick! :D

[quote name='SleepyPeepers']Tons of free Lockwood stuff... 7RPH-L5N9-MT67 ...enjoy![/QUOTE]

Work for me too. Thanks!!!

Reached max use. :( boo hoo. I wonder if there are any other codes like it.

Just read this in the Playstation EU Forums:

"Curious about the PS Vita? Wondering how it will revolutionise the world of gaming? Well fear not if you are, because this week you will find a PS Vita hovering in Home Square which will allow you to sign up to Inside PS Vita and get all the latest inside information on this new console. You will also be rewarded for your curiousity with a pair of PS Vita Halos (his and hers) and a brand new PS Vita sofa. Be sure to hang on to your halos... You never know when they might come in handy!"

Although, we will have to wait till Home is open again tomorrow. I thought this'll be worth posting.

Darn, missed it. Where did you get that code?

Anyone that got it want to share what is included?

On the side note, been having problem getting Lockwood Showcase firework reward twice in my EU account now, anyone got the same problem? Or is it just my account got bit by reward bug again?

[quote name='thunder_gamer']
Anyone that got it want to share what is included?
[/QUOTE]

Animated Blue Neon Flower
Animated Blue Neon Footstool
Animated Blue Neon Trash Can
Animated Blue Neon Table
Animated Blue Neon Sofa
Animated Blue Neon Chair
Animated Blue Neon Lamp
Leather Jacket
Sodium Scorpio's Chequered Bartender Shirt
Sodium Scorpio's Chequered Bartender Trousers
Sodium Scorpion Stomper Boots
Sodium Pilot Chilli Jacket (male)
Sodium Pilot Chilli Shorts (male)
Sodium Pilot Chilli Gloves (male)
Sodium Pilot Chilli Boots (male)
Sodium Pilot Chilli Helmet (male)
Bartender Male Bundle
Sodium Pilot Outfit - Chilli Red Edition (male)
Black Rose Butterfly Wings (For Female)
Black Rose Butterfly Wings (For Male)
The Earth
Lockwood Gift Machine
Lockwood Token Pack - 80
Sodium Teleportal: Destination Classified
Harry Hairstyle
Black Skull Buckle Jeans
Black Shirt with Monochrome Tiger T-Shirt
Jennifer Hairstyle
Stonewash Blue Denim Short Shorts
Cherrylicious Tee with Necklace
Bayonne Armchair - Raven
Bayonne Sofa - Raven
Stitchkins Peanut Butter Monkey Wall Art
Stitchkins Peanut Butter Monkey Top (for Female)
Stitchkins Peanut Butter Monkey
Stitchkins Peanut Butter Monkey Top (for Male)
Stitchkins Fruit Salad Bunny Cuddly Toy
Rockabilly Ray Greaser Jacket - Super Eagle
Rockabilly Ray Jeans - Denim
Rockabilly Ray Hi-top Sneakers - Denim
The Rockabilly Ray
Rockabilly Rose Dress - Azura
The Rockabilly Rose - Gerbera
Rockabilly Rose Crazy Daisy Ring - Bright Beauty
Rockabilly Mary Janes with Bobby Socks - Yellow

Reward #5 (Black and Gold Party Balloons) from the Lockwood Showcase is now available until tomorrow 4pm PST , To get them just go in the Drey runway room and in the back near the right side stairs you'll see the balloons. Stand near them to get them.

In the Winter Holiday Hullabaloo space there are a bunch of rewards to get. Start of by walking around in a circle to find 6 different cameras. At each one, activate it and take a pic and you'll get a reward. In total you'll get:

Winter 2011 - Snowman Snowglobe
Winter 2011 - Hot Tub Snowglobe
Winter 2011 - Snow Bear Snowglobe
Winter 2011 - Firepit Snowglobe
Winter 2011 - Gingerbread Snowglobe
Winter 2011 - Snowglobe Stand

Not only that, but there is also a fishing game - just like the one in the Waterfall Terrace space that gives new rewards.

Also, there is a new Quest called "Winter Event 2011" - while I have yet to finish the first part, so far it has rewarded me the following:

Winter Candy Cane (M/F) [hand item]
Hot Cocoa (M/F) - [hand item]
Winter 2011 - Trout Fishing Plaque [ornament]
Winter 2011 - Catfish Fishing Plaque [ornament]
Winter 2011 - Bass Fishing Plaque [ornament]
Ice Hockey Stick (M/F) - [hand item]
Football (M/F) [hand item]

I'm now at the part of the quest where I need to collect 10 barrels while playing the Bootlegger game. I'm taking a break for now.

There is also the Window Shopper quest. You can't unlock each store visit using the Navigator's shopping menu, but its fast and easy to just walk from store to store. You do not actually have to activate each store, just walk to the entrance. After you reach the 20th stage you'll get the Winter Window Shopper Trophy [ornament].

Keep in mind, with all quests - I have two tips to prevent system freezes and to be sure you get each QUEST INFO completed message - Do not do anything until the HDD symbol appears and goes away. If you leave a space while the HDD is spinning or go to another quest objective area while the HDD symbol is on the screen there is a chance you'll either freeze or you wont get the quest completed message. If it happens, don't worry - just restart Home and you'll be able to pick up where you left off.

Digital-Nitrate - Did you have any problems with the Window Shopping quest? I was told to go to the Lockwood store and nothing pops. I cleared my cache and still the same problem. Met a few other users experiencing the same thing.

I'm a little sad to say Bootleggers '29 is broken on my end. Probaby due to the traffic of everyone wanting to complete the quest. Few of my friends also share this problem. I was at least able to get a few games in, till i froze and now it's acting broke again. "Broken," meaning it loads the game screen up, then it quickly flashes off-screen. And my avatar is left standing at the door until I quit the game or it freezes.

This happening to anyone else?

[quote name='DismalxHavoc']I'm a little sad to say Bootleggers '29 is broken on my end. Probaby due to the traffic of everyone wanting to complete the quest. Few of my friends also share this problem. I was at least able to get a few games in, till i froze and now it's acting broke again. "Broken," meaning it loads the game screen up, then it quickly flashes off-screen. And my avatar is left standing at the door until I quit the game or it freezes.

This happening to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

The same thing happened when the "Take It All In" quest was released, as one of the stages had you collect 5 barrels. Trying to get into a game, let alone not have it freeze up was quite the challenge the first week, but soon after things settled down. The nice thing about waiting is that you'll have a better chance at getting in a game with friends and or just a few other players, so that you'll have a much easier time collecting barrels than with a room full of strangers with ADHD all trying to collect the barrels.

The Winter Event quests doesn't end until the end of January, so there is plenty of time.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']The Winter Event quests doesn't end until the end of January, so there is plenty of time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read the quest's expiration date this morning. Good to know it's gonna last awhile. When it's back to being a casual game, I'll give it another go.
On a side note, here's something that wasn't mentioned on the PS Blog. Although, I'm sure most have figured this out already.
Upon arriving in the Aurora 1.4 space, you receive a rainbow pony-like companion. Not my ideal companion, but for the ladies .... perhaps.:D
Also, the two games within Aurora that we only got to stand around during the Halloween event have gone live. So far, I've found the Penguin minigame to have its own challenges with rewards. These games are playable only once a week unless you purchase tickets.

Enjoy!

New pet in nDreams Aurora
Vincent the Rainbow Unicorn

Lips in Lockwood again
[quote name='thunder_gamer']Darn, missed it. Where did you get that code?[/QUOTE]
from Facebook... 1st 1095 grabbers
Your PlayStation Home's 3rd Birthday!

by Lockwood Publishing Ltd on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 3:44am

Lockwood will be helping Your PlayStation Home celebrate their 3rd birthday on the 14th December. It’s also a great opportunity for us to celebrate 3 years of producing content for PlayStation®Home. We’ve hand-picked some of our favourite items to give away to 1,095 lucky fans in the EU and US.

Your mission is to hunt through www.lockwoodpublishing.com and www.yourplaystationhome.com to find two halves of a code for your region, one from each site. They’ll be in this format: ‘[US]xxxx-xx’ and ‘[US]xx-xxxx’ for the US and ‘[EU]xxxx-xx’ and ‘[EU]xx-xxxx’ for the EU. Put the halves together to form a complete code (‘xxxx-xxxx-xxxx’) and redeem it in the PlayStation Store. It’s that easy!

So, let’s join together in wishing Your PlayStation Home many happy returns. We’ll sure they’ll bring you lots more great Home articles and news in the years to come.

Good luck and happy hunting!

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Another week of 10 Free Items in the Store:

Costumes -> A-Z -> Male -> Burn Zombie Burn -> FREE[/QUOTE]
If you do this, it updates your free-junk-for-the-month-quest

[quote name='SoylentBob']If you do this, it updates your free-junk-for-the-month-quest[/QUOTE]

Just to be clear, you must also go to the Activity Board and select the Bargain Hunter quest if you have not already. Other wise it will not update it.

Currently there are four quests available to play if you have not completed them already:

1. Take It All In (ends 2012-01-01)
  2. Bargain Hunter (ends 2012-01-05)
  3. Window Shopper (ends 2012-01-12)
  4. Winter Event 2011 (ends 2012-02-01)

bread's done
Back