PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='we3jesters']well, that blows about those codes, but maybe this will cheer someone up... i am going to be giving away one mechjet costume from the gift machine. if you are interested, you will have to find my alt somewhere within playstation home. first person to find me and say, in text chat, *cheese bounces and i love cag* wins. i will post the name of my alt and clues here soon, so be looking. also, if you dont want the costume you can pick an equal value prize. see you soon![/QUOTE]

Sounds cool, I'm ready!

ok here we go! as a thanks to cag, im about to give away a costume! winner will have to add we3jesters after they have won to recieve the prize. the avatar you will be lloking for is named snarf420. the clues: its four times amazeing what you can find if you go in the wrong way; where teleports are concerned, two out of three aint bad; going to aurora will get you close but not far enough; you should go to alpha to fix that hex, you wouldnt tilt as much and you would win thix prize! good luck all!

[quote name='we3jesters']ok here we go! as a thanks to cag, im about to give away a costume! winner will have to add we3jesters after they have won to recieve the prize. the avatar you will be lloking for is named snarf420. the clues: its four times amazeing what you can find if you go in the wrong way; where teleports are concerned, two out of three aint bad; going to aurora will get you close but not far enough; you should go to alpha to fix that hex, you wouldnt tilt as much and you would win thix prize! good luck all![/QUOTE]

Looking for you now, but I have no clue what your hints mean haha

ok, that was fast! contest is over and we have two winners: first place ss3don and a close 2nd hellmutt! congrats to you two and thanks again cag!

[quote name='we3jesters']ok, that was fast! contest is over and we have two winners: first place ss3don and a close 2nd hellmutt! congrats to you two and thanks again cag![/QUOTE]

A big thanks to we3jesters for the contest! Got a cool outfit and bonsai tree for my apartment as runner up.

These were pasted on Facebook for Novus Prime booster a few minutes ago. Not sure if there will be any left that are good in here. Since they were available publicly, I'm also posting them in the PS3 code drop thread which hopefully will help someone get one of these.

939F-2BNN-LRRA - ?
HAM9-7NN8-NQQG - working I just tested it.
DMPC-G8NM-AMHC - working I just tested it.

EDIT: I'm told they are now all used up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try these as well for Novus Prime booster pack for PS Home. I can't try them myself right now, but maybe you'll get lucky.

337F-BFNK-LQNE
EQ4C-3RN8-A8NN
FN4G-GRN7-4PHN
MHQN-RPNG-K9J3
JCQK-7NNH-P95R
E8RP-MDN9-FT7T
MBN2-FDN7-829M
MPNT-6MN9-PNJK
A4P7-8QND-NLLM
93N4-9CN9-4LPR

Edit:
I think these two are still working.
MHQN-RPNG-K9J3
E8RP-MDN9-FT7T

[quote name='hellmutt']Try these as well for Novus Prime booster pack for PS Home. I can't try them myself right now, but maybe you'll get lucky.

337F-BFNK-LQNE
EQ4C-3RN8-A8NN
FN4G-GRN7-4PHN
MHQN-RPNG-K9J3
JCQK-7NNH-P95R
E8RP-MDN9-FT7T
MBN2-FDN7-829M
MPNT-6MN9-PNJK
A4P7-8QND-NLLM
93N4-9CN9-4LPR

Edit:
I think these two are still working.
MHQN-RPNG-K9J3
E8RP-MDN9-FT7T[/QUOTE]

Those under Edit are still working, I used the 2nd one and got it...Thanks!

Also, Part 3 of the Winter Quest is now active in case anyone hasn't been to the activity board recently.

[quote name='Midnighthawk']Thanks to hellmutt for passing on some of the tokens :)[/QUOTE]

Not a problem, glad to help make someone else's day too!

[quote name='hellmutt']Get a free pair of AXE shirts by taking the perspiration challenge in the hub.[/QUOTE]

That has been going on for over a month now.

Quick question for everyone...

Does anyone know of any spaces, other than the minis Space & PS Move space (Presentation Podium), that are still able to be visited but not listed on the location list? And... do you have access to them?! Thanks!

[quote name='SleepyPeepers']Quick question for everyone...

Does anyone know of any spaces, other than the minis Space & PS Move space (Presentation Podium), that are still able to be visited but not listed on the location list? And... do you have access to them?! Thanks![/QUOTE]

I don't know of any others offhand. A lot of us here have those saved to our favorites, so you need to friend one of us, we invite you, then you add to your favorites as well and you can revisit anytime. Add me and when we're on together I'll help you out.

Not clear if you still need access to minis or Move space... but if you do.

I have two questions I'm sure someone can answer for me. If so, that'd be great.

-Does the Zombie Deadquarters personal space still give out the free zombie costumes? [And if so, would anyone here be willing to let me in? ^_^]

-I know this is probably the wrong section for this, but I figure this thread is close enough. I can't seem to be able to complete the Ferris Wheel part of the Winter Quest 3/3. I've done it wearing all of the winter clothes they give you dozens of times with random people invited to join me on the Ferris Wheel and nothing happens. I've heard that you have to sit there for a bit before the new item unlocks but I've sat for around 5 minutes once or twice and it just doesn't seem to unlock. -_-

Does anyone know of any spaces, other than the minis Space & PS Move space (Presentation Podium), that are still able to be visited but not listed on the location list? And... do you have access to them?! Thanks![/QUOTE]

If the Modnation Racers limited time event space thing [the one where you can get a free piece of furniture] counts, then yes, I have access to it. I'm not sure if it's listed for others because I haven't checked yet, but I can go there myself and it was empty when I went in.

[quote name='DrPixel']I have two questions I'm sure someone can answer for me. If so, that'd be great.

-Does the Zombie Deadquarters personal space still give out the free zombie costumes? [And if so, would anyone here be willing to let me in? ^_^]

-I know this is probably the wrong section for this, but I figure this thread is close enough. I can't seem to be able to complete the Ferris Wheel part of the Winter Quest 3/3. I've done it wearing all of the winter clothes they give you dozens of times with random people invited to join me on the Ferris Wheel and nothing happens. I've heard that you have to sit there for a bit before the new item unlocks but I've sat for around 5 minutes once or twice and it just doesn't seem to unlock. -_-

If the Modnation Racers limited time event space thing [the one where you can get a free piece of furniture] counts, then yes, I have access to it. I'm not sure if it's listed for others because I haven't checked yet, but I can go there myself and it was empty when I went in.[/QUOTE]

All you need to wear on the ferris wheel is the icy hair, i believe

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']All you need to wear on the ferris wheel is the icy hair, i believe[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll try wearing just that and none of the other holiday items. :)

Would any of you mind inviting me to those spaces as well?
All my data became corrupt for some reason. And I lost all of my favorites because I had to delete and re-install Home. Well, I probably didn't have to do that, but it was one of the things I did to resolve the problem.

[quote name='DrPixel']Thanks, I'll try wearing just that and none of the other holiday items. :)[/QUOTE]

I had on the jacket, hair and mustache and went on invited someone, they jumped on for literally 1 second and exited. The reward did not pop up immediately, I exited the ferris wheel then checked the activity board to re-read it, jumped back on the ferris wheel and before i invited anyone again it popped up. I think it is glitchy and not sure what I did is the way to do it, but I figured it worked for me so you may want to try the same just in case it works.

I'm aware of two others, the Toyota Prius Solar Scramble space and the old Double Six space (which is the same as Burn Zombie but not the same name and not on the menu).

Theaters 6-10 were available until about two weeks ago if you had them favorited, but with the update that week the "favorite" became the theater lobby. they didn't have anything special, just continued to show the same media that was there last.

[quote name='DrPixel']-Does the Zombie Deadquarters personal space still give out the free zombie costumes? And if so, would anyone here be willing to let me in? ^_^][/QUOTE]

Yes, this space still gives the zombie costume. (but no, i don't have it).

[quote name='DismalxHavoc']Would any of you mind inviting me to those spaces as well?
All my data became corrupt for some reason. And I lost all of my favorites because I had to delete and re-install Home. Well, I probably didn't have to do that, but it was one of the things I did to resolve the problem.[/QUOTE]

Uninstalling home wont/doesn't remove your favorites. FYI

[quote name='Ir0n']Uninstalling home wont/doesn't remove your favorites. FYI[/QUOTE]

That is correct. His favorites (as well as other things like his Avatars) are saved on the "Settings" file in his Saved Data Utility folder. When you delete Home it does not delete any of the files in that folder.

Even if he deleted that file, if he made a copy of it he can also restore it.

[quote name='DrPixel']
[/QUOTE]

You only need to wear the icy hair, and wearing other items wont make any difference so you don't have to worry about removing them either.

The issue is that if you did not wait for the HDD symbol to disappear after entering Pier Park - or any space for that matter, it can cause a data error which can make a Quest Info message and or reward not pop up right away, or even not at all.

This is also why your system can freeze in Home when doing anything that causes the program to record data to your HDD (changing spaces, exiting wardrobe, decorating, receiving reward, quest info, among other things) when it is already in the middle of recording data (HDD symbol still on the screen). Most of the time it wont be an issue, but occasionally it will cause a data error due to a conflict of the program receiving multiple record data tasks at the same time.

BTW: I suspect this happens more often with users that have less than 10% of disc space left on their HDD.

As for your quest, and anyone else stuck on a quest that didn't register a completion. It's an easy fix. Go back to the last step that did register. Wait for the HDD symbol to disappear from the screen before you change spaces or start that part of the quest.

So for instance, when you arrive back at Pier Park to ride the Ferris Wheel. Stay put until the HDD symbol disappears.

Then go to the Ferris Wheel. Invite anyone, but do not leave the Ferris Wheel until the Quest Info message appears and you are given a reward. Then exit the Ferris Wheel, but DO NOT change spaces until after the HDD symbol disappears, as it will be recording the fact that you completed that part of the quest. If you do leave before it stops recording, you risk yet another data error which could cause your PS3 to freeze, and possibly not record that you completed that part of the quest.

[quote name='Owen']I have been trying to do the 2 Poker quests since Saturday but it seems like the tables are broken. Anyone have any luck recently with that quest?[/QUOTE]

Have you played poker before? The same sort of thing happened to me. I just waited until I was told to go play, waited for the HDD indicator to go out, turned around and talked to the Polar Bear (Snowman?) again and it popped for me. It's only if you have played poker before though.

[quote name='Owen']I have been trying to do the 2 Poker quests since Saturday but it seems like the tables are broken. Anyone have any luck recently with that quest?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SleepyPeepers']Have you played poker before? The same sort of thing happened to me. I just waited until I was told to go play, waited for the HDD indicator to go out, turned around and talked to the Polar Bear (Snowman?) again and it popped for me. It's only if you have played poker before though.[/QUOTE]

As I mentioned in the PS forums:

You DO NOT need to have ever played poker or the trivia game to complete the Winter Event quest. All you have to do is wear the jersey, go to the Sports Walk space, WAIT for the HDD symbol to disappear after arriving (data is saved to your HDD each time you change spaces in Home), then WAIT for the HDD symbol to reappear (data is recorded when you complete any part of a quest objective), now you can return to the Snowman and he will give you the pajamas.

I've tested this out with a brand new account that never played poker or trivia, or any game in Home, and I completed the task by just visiting the space with the jersey on.

[quote name='WhooFlungPoo']Anyone still have the Tokyo Game Show 2011 space favorited? If so add me WhoooFlungPoo and throw me an invite. Thx.[/QUOTE]

That space was removed from the servers a long time ago. When a space is removed from the servers it can't be visited, and either it gets automatically removed from your favorites, or is a broken link, or is linked to a different space - as they just did with the old theater spaces which now link to the new lobby.

As far as I know, currently the only spaces that you can only get to from your favorites list, or if a friend is there are:

Presentation Podium
Minis Space
Toyota Prius LBP
Guitar Hero VIP Room

Looks like they fixed the poker but now I am stuck on that stupid catch 6 different fish quest. If it wasn't for these quests no one would play that stupid fishing game.

Anyone have any tips on this quest as I still need the last 3 fish.

[quote name='Owen']Looks like they fixed the poker but now I am stuck on that stupid catch 6 different fish quest. If it wasn't for these quests no one would play that stupid fishing game.

Anyone have any tips on this quest as I still need the last 3 fish.[/QUOTE]

Just keep at it! :) Change lures when you can; aim for the glowing, bubbling spots when they appear. It's not that challenging!

[quote name='Owen']Looks like they fixed the poker but now I am stuck on that stupid catch 6 different fish quest. If it wasn't for these quests no one would play that stupid fishing game.

It's not hard, just takes about half an hour... :headache: of really boring fishing.

[quote name='phogoodness']It's not hard, just takes about half an hour... :headache: of really boring fishing.[/QUOTE]

It took me like 2 hours as I was having some lag issues but I finally finished it. Most of these quests are just more annoying than fun.

I don't know what you all are doing in the fish game, but it took me less than 10 minutes for all 6 different fish.

First of all... DO NOT aim for the bubbles. The bubbles are for getting the largest fish for any type. So if you want to get on the leaderboard, yes, aim for the bubbles, if you want to just get all 6 fish, do not aim for them as it just wastes time.

Second of all, make short casts. That way, the second you hit a fish, it takes less than two seconds to reel it in and it wont have time to try and shake loose, which just wastes more time.

Also, after casting, Keep tugging on the line (left stick) as soon as it hits the water. Most of the time I'll hit a fish right away. Using these methods I can catch around 20 fish in just one minute.

Next, as mentioned, every time you get a new lure, switch to it. You are just wasting more time using older lures, as they wont attract the bigger types of fish.

I've done this same quest for four different accounts, and none of them took longer than 10 minutes to complete. One I did in less than 5 minutes.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']That space was removed from the servers a long time ago. When a space is removed from the servers it can't be visited, and either it gets automatically removed from your favorites, or is a broken link, or is linked to a different space - as they just did with the old theater spaces which now link to the new lobby.

As far as I know, currently the only spaces that you can only get to from your favorites list, or if a friend is there are:

Presentation Podium
Minis Space
Toyota Prius LBP
Guitar Hero VIP Room[/QUOTE]

You don't have to have a friend or favorite. You can use Recently Visited, provided you haven't been warping all over Home.
[quote name='SleepyPeepers']Anyone have the Zombie Deadquarters space?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

The Japanese love these stupid games. One of the latest additions to Home Japan is a fishing hole (followed by a Sodiumesque waitress/bartender space). If Americans can like Madden, which is nothing like playing real football no matter how snazzy the graphics, then people can like a game that's nothing like fishing. Nier has a far worse fishing minigame.

Is anyone else having this problem with Winter Quest 3/3? When I go sit in the hot tub near the pier for the first part of the quest, the rewards don't pop up. I've tried clearing the cache, deleting Home altogether, removing the quest and adding it back, and getting another reward somewhere else, but none of that has helped. Is there any way to fix it or am I just screwed out of the rewards for that quest?

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Is anyone else having this problem with Winter Quest 3/3? When I go sit in the hot tub near the pier for the first part of the quest, the rewards don't pop up. I've tried clearing the cache, deleting Home altogether, removing the quest and adding it back, and getting another reward somewhere else, but none of that has helped. Is there any way to fix it or am I just screwed out of the rewards for that quest?[/QUOTE]

try going to the far right corner of the hot tub. i did the quest on 2 accounts and it didn't pop till i walked over that side both times, could just be coincidental though

[quote name='SoylentBob']You don't have to have a friend or favorite. You can use Recently Visited, provided you haven't been warping all over Home.[/QUOTE]

That sort of goes without saying... but if you recently visited any of those spaces (as they have been gone a long time ago) then most likely its because it was saved to your favorites, or joined a friend, but yes - technically speaking if you visit any space it is saved temporarily in your recently visited menu.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Is anyone else having this problem with Winter Quest 3/3? When I go sit in the hot tub near the pier for the first part of the quest, the rewards don't pop up. I've tried clearing the cache, deleting Home altogether, removing the quest and adding it back, and getting another reward somewhere else, but none of that has helped. Is there any way to fix it or am I just screwed out of the rewards for that quest?[/QUOTE]

I have tested all these quests on several accounts and the only time there is a problem with a task not getting registered is because of an HDD data error. It's an easy fix though.

For one, as stated many times, if you are having problems, ALWAYS wait for the HDD symbol to appear, and then disappear. Going from one task to another, completing a task, changing spaces, exiting wardrobe, etc all require data to be saved. You always risk a data error (although rare), when you do something that requires data to be saved while it is already saving data to your HDD.

You may not think you were saving data, but even just talking to the snow bear or snow man or activity board to get your next clue will require saving data on your HDD - but it wont necessarily do it right away. Most of the time it wont be an issue - but I can pretty much guarantee every time there is an issue with a quest it was a data error.

So if you are having an issue, ALWAYS wait for the HDD to appear after EVERY hint and every task, and every reward, and every time you change anything on your avatar, or enter a new space. After the HDD symbol disappears it is safe to move to the next part of the task.

Another issue can be lag if you have a slow connection - also easily fixed by simply being patient and wait.

As for your situation, you do not need to reset your cache, you do not need to delete Home. Just go back to the last task that gave you the objective (which should be the snow bear). If it tells you to go to the hot tub to get the jersey and frozen mustache, then wait for the HDD symbol to appear and then disappear. Now go to the hot tub. You do not need to sit in it. Just stand anywhere inside it and wait. Most of the time you will get the rewards instantly, but occasionally there can be a delay.

When you get the rewards, wait for the HDD symbol to appear and disappear (it needs to save that you received those rewards as well as completed that part of the task). Now head back to the snow bear to receive your next clue.

If that still doesn't work, than contact Sony as you may have a more serious problem.

I finally got the first few parts of the quest to work, but now I'm getting a D5021 error every time I sit on the ferris wheel and get disconnected from Home. Is anyone available to help me with that part of the quest really quick to see if I can get the reward before being disconnected?

[quote name='goodbyetonight']I finally got the first few parts of the quest to work, but now I'm getting a D5021 error every time I sit on the ferris wheel and get disconnected from Home. Is anyone available to help me with that part of the quest really quick to see if I can get the reward before being disconnected?[/QUOTE]

sure, i can help you quick. send me a note on psn mail

[quote name='Ir0n']sure, i can help you quick. send me a note on psn mail[/QUOTE]

I actually just found someone there that helped, but thank you for offering!

Finally managed to finish the quest, thanks for the help everyone.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']I finally got the first few parts of the quest to work, but now I'm getting a D5021 error every time I sit on the ferris wheel and get disconnected from Home. Is anyone available to help me with that part of the quest really quick to see if I can get the reward before being disconnected?[/QUOTE]

You do not have to invite a friend. The fastest way to complete that part is to get on the Ferris Wheel, press square, invite the first person on the list. Then press square again, and invite the next person. Keep repeating until someone joins you. Should not take long at all.

Remember, do not exit the Ferris Wheel until after you get the Quest Info message, and do not leave Pier Park until the HDD symbol reappears and then disappears. From there you will have to head to the Hub dance floor - but you don't have to dance. After entering the Hub, WAIT for the HDD symbol to disappear, then simply walk onto the dance area past the AXE display and you'll get another Quest Info message.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']I actually just found someone there that helped, but thank you for offering!

Finally managed to finish the quest, thanks for the help everyone.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear it. Hopefully Sony will figure out what is causing the random data errors, but in the meantime, if you are worried, you can avoid these issues by always waiting for the HDD to appear and disappear after doing anything in Home that requires data to be saved. Most of the time it wont matter, but if it's happening to you, that's your best cure.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Good to hear it. Hopefully Sony will figure out what is causing the random data errors, but in the meantime, if you are worried, you can avoid these issues by always waiting for the HDD to appear and disappear after doing anything in Home that requires data to be saved. Most of the time it wont matter, but if it's happening to you, that's your best cure.[/QUOTE]

And of course we would not suffer these HDD issues nearly as often in PSHome if we could just convince Sony to allow for RAM upgrades on the PS3 -- acting as a bandaid -- until the PS4 releases some time in the coming year or two.

While the PS3 has many components which could stand for a serious upgrade, it is widely known and publicized that the memory, or lack thereof, is the PS3's achilles heel. Just as in a PC, the extreme restriction of available "operating space" puts an undue burden on the HDD, which in turn, must take up the slack.

[quote name='Ir0n']And of course we would not suffer these HDD issues nearly as often in PSHome if we could just convince Sony to allow for RAM upgrades on the PS3 -- acting as a bandaid -- until the PS4 releases some time in the coming year or two.

While the PS3 has many components which could stand for a serious upgrade, it is widely known and publicized that the memory, or lack thereof, is the PS3's achilles heel. Just as in a PC, the extreme restriction of available "operating space" puts an undue burden on the HDD, which in turn, must take up the slack.[/QUOTE]

If only it was that simple. Fortunately, these data errors are rare, and most are easily avoided.

[quote name='Ir0n']And of course we would not suffer these HDD issues nearly as often in PSHome if we could just convince Sony to allow for RAM upgrades on the PS3 -- acting as a bandaid -- until the PS4 releases some time in the coming year or two.

While the PS3 has many components which could stand for a serious upgrade, it is widely known and publicized that the memory, or lack thereof, is the PS3's achilles heel. Just as in a PC, the extreme restriction of available "operating space" puts an undue burden on the HDD, which in turn, must take up the slack.[/QUOTE]

Although off topic, to respond to your expectation...PS4 is not coming out anytime soon. They have barely begun to max out the PS3 capabilities with games and PS4 has yet to be announced. Game developers usually get the developers tools for the new system 2 years in advance because they need games to come out on launch date. As of this month only Naughty Dog has mentioned knowing anything about specs for the PS4.

And being that PS Home is the only software experiencing these problems coupled with the fact the Home specifically says Beta, I'm pretty sure Sony is not too worried about opening up ram or making it a priority to fix the error. I never had the problem with Home until the last few months, so obviously it is the new Home release and not the PS3 system.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']If only it was that simple. Fortunately, these data errors are rare, and most are easily avoided.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BirdmanHB']Although off topic, to respond to your expectation...PS4 is not coming out anytime soon. They have barely begun to max out the PS3 capabilities with games and PS4 has yet to be announced. Game developers usually get the developers tools for the new system 2 years in advance because they need games to come out on launch date. As of this month only Naughty Dog has mentioned knowing anything about specs for the PS4.

And being that PS Home is the only software experiencing these problems coupled with the fact the Home specifically says Beta, I'm pretty sure Sony is not too worried about opening up ram or making it a priority to fix the error. I never had the problem with Home until the last few months, so obviously it is the new Home release and not the PS3 system.[/QUOTE]

Tell you what guys. This is indeed the wrong thread to be having a discussion on this topic. Why don't we do this, lets continue in the appropriate thread after E3 this year, and we can decide then who is/was on target.

In forums where I have significant tenure, I could "stray" like this with a degree of tolerance, but here I am still "the new guy" and do not wish to get off on the wrong foot with everyone.

Iron, respectfully, I could care less who is on target or not - sort of meaningless bragging rights based on specualtion and symantics of what each person considers "coming soon" actually means.

However, it doesn't take an insider or a math genius to realize the average release cycle for a new PlayStation is coming up.

Fall 1995 - PS1 (NA) 5 years later...
Fall 2000 - PS2 (NA) 6 years later...
Fall 2006 - PS3 (NA) 5 years and counting...

However, like the PS2, which is still selling units and games are still being made for it despite being over 11 years old, the PS3 isn't any where near the end of it's life cycle, and will likely be going strong for at least another three years.

As for the memory issues - like many unsubstantiated internet ramblings, most don't have a clue what they are talking about and just focus on numbers and specs without actually understanding the real issues.

The reality is that data errors on the PS3 are rare, unless someone is purposefully trying to cause them, can mostly be avoided, and have little impact on most users.

Simply changing the RAM is not some kind of magic pill, and seeing as how there are plenty of other multiplayer online games that are as complex if not more so than Home and access memory as often if not more than Home without data errors and freezing the system - it seems fairly obvious the problem lies with the programs and not necessarily the hardware. Any decent programmer can tell you, changing software fixes far more problems than changing hardware.... in fact most programming errors are from hardware changes, not software changes.

Any way, as said, this is not the thread for this type of discussion.

If you have news on some freebies, let us know.

Tried Home today after not messing with it SINCE 2008....I was also part of the first time ever release BETA, I am in shocked and confused at how it has so much content now WOW. Also it runs so much smoother and I didnt even do that extra big cache just the default 3 gigs. I am in shock it has tons of people.

Anyways I want to know what are THE MUST CHECK areas this time, they are saying HOME is now full of games., where are they?. This new layout is confusing, I want to an area that directly takes you to the
free items to lol, I don't feel like wondering around just for that.

bread's done
Back