PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

In case anyone missed it, the MIB Neurolyzer is in the store not a reward.

Anyone know where to E3 Access Badge Shirt, it seems like it would be automatic, but it is the only one I don't have. Thanks for all the other help!

So I worked through most of the rewards, am confused on 2 of them:

-Review every game kiosk on the ground floor level - I've done this, I think. Anyone find a remote / hidden kiosk?

-Visit the 2012 SCEA E3 Theater for 30 minutes - it doesn't have me marked for this which is weird since I have the reward and it also has me marked off for the 60 minute one... I'm not going to sweat that though.

[quote name='hellmutt']So I worked through most of the rewards, am confused on 2 of them:

-Review every game kiosk on the ground floor level - I've done this, I think. Anyone find a remote / hidden kiosk?

-Visit the 2012 SCEA E3 Theater for 30 minutes - it doesn't have me marked for this which is weird since I have the reward and it also has me marked off for the 60 minute one... I'm not going to sweat that though.[/QUOTE]

Did you watch all 3 of the Dust 514 videos?

Yeah, same thing with me. I even tried going back and waiting another 30 minutes, but it still wont check off that it's complete. I'm pretty sure it's bugged.

[quote name='deviousnaraku']Did you watch all 3 of the Dust 514 videos?

Yeah, same thing with me. I even tried going back and waiting another 30 minutes, but it still wont check off that it's complete. I'm pretty sure it's bugged.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't , actually, I didn't realize there were 3 different ones. But I went ahead and did that, and scanned all the other kiosks again, and still nothing. I wonder if I am going through the pictures too fast or something...

Same exact scenario for me with the 30 minutes thing wont check off although i did it and have the reward. About the kiosks i was a little challenged myself but i ended up scanning all side booths the kiosks near christina lee (pulse host) and some of the monitor rows leading away from her to the back(?) of the space. I remember a god of war ascension one, battle royale, and one pr two others. Dont give up hope when my reward notification popped i actually smiled very hard. Cool shirt it imho. Really enjoying the cornucopia of rewards this year.

I noticed on a alternet account that you don't have to wait for the pictures to load to complete the challenges just enter it and exit! the beacon will show up near the Asian chick for your prize or trivia game saves a bunch of time :). (except on the bottom five or so where you have to specifically load each picture) hope this helps...

[quote name='xewndar1']can anyone give me a DUST 514 beta code? You have to go into the Dust 514 center watch all the videos in the big room then win a game of Slay. ALot of work but if you happen to get one and dont plan on using it please let me know :D[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind, if you get the code, when you use it to download the closed beta, you'll get a companion Drone for your avatar in Home.

Also, when you win your first game of Slay in the Dust 514 space, you'll be rewarded with a Dropsuit for your avatar. Supposedly they will have a different Dropsuit each week.

[quote name='BirdmanHB']Digital... any tips on how you got all of those E3 rewards? I am also at a loss, nothing worked for me either.[/QUOTE]

It should be fairly self explanatory. The video that plays when you enter the E3 Booth space for the first time explains how to get started (locate Christina Lee from Pulse), made all the more easier by the beacon of light that guides you to each step.

As she explains in her video, you can check your progress and other objectives by using the E3 Activity Board located to the right of her next to that set of stairs leading up to the second level.

When using the Activity Board, you can not only check to see which objectives you still need to do, but also what reward(s) each completed objective will give you. If there are multiple rewards, simply wait for the image to change, as it will cycle through what ever rewards are given.

The first 12 objectives are the ones she has you do, the additional objectives include the one for viewing all the kiosks in the lower level (to save time, you do not have to view any of the pages, just enter and exit a kiosk for it to register - also to save time you do not have to re-enter the 6 kiosks that you already entered during the first 12 objectives) - this rewards you the E3 Access Badge shirts, which allow you to go up to the second level (you do not have to wear the shirt).

Most of the remaining objectives are all in the upper level - and this time you will have to view each page in a kiosk in order to complete those upper level objectives.

To save time on any of the photobooth objectives, you do not need to save the pic to complete the objective, in fact, on the lower level ones, you do not have to take a pic at all. Just press X to start the photobooth and then exit.

Also, on the quiz objectives, none of them are very challenging, and each only has three questions, and you can easily and quickly restart the quiz if you make a mistake.

Two of the objectives are for staying in the E3 Theater for 30min/1hr... but for some reason it isn't registering the 30min objective for me as well as many others... but the reward was still given out.

The remaining objective is to remain in the E3 Booth space for 2012 seconds (34min)... just pray you don't get any one of the now numerous PS Home network disconnect errors before reaching the 34 min mark.

Also, be sure to enter one of the commerce points, and go into the MIB tab to download the free MIB Neurolizer.

Finally, once you have the 1000XP Aurora Picture from viewing the Auros Kiosk on the upper level, the next time you go to Aurora, shortly after arriving you'll be rewarded another unicorn companion "Damien" (black this time).

For me, other than the annoying disconnect errors, this was the easiest and most rewarding 'quest' Home has ever had.

Excluding the hour in the theater praying that it didn't disconnect me, I was able to complete all but one of the E3 Booth objectives in less than 30 min, and just waited a few minutes for the 2012 second objective to clear and I was done.

With that I had 45 rewards, including 5 companions, 34 wardrobe items, and 6 furnishings.

Easily the most rewarding 'quest'/event Home has had to date, and unlike that ridiculous Brinsop the Evil Dragon game from Lockwood, it isn't a massive waste of time with very little to show for it - quite the contrary.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hellmutt']
[quote name='deviousnaraku']
[quote name='hellmutt']
So I worked through most of the rewards, am confused on 2 of them:

[/QUOTE]

Did you watch all 3 of the Dust 514 videos?
[/QUOTE]

I hadn't , actually, I didn't realize there were 3 different ones. But I went ahead and did that, and scanned all the other kiosks again, and still nothing. I wonder if I am going through the pictures too fast or something...
[/QUOTE]

There is no objective/reward/value in watching any of the Dust 514 videos in the E3 Booth.

To complete the objective of viewing every game kiosk on the ground level is to enter and exit each of the lower level kiosks. You do not have to view any of the pages in any of the kiosks. There are 14 kiosks, 6 of which you will have already entered during the first 12 objectives:

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time PS Vita
LittleBigPlanet
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time PS3
Resistance: Burning Skies
PS Plus (a)
Assasinn's Creed III Liberation

If you are not sure which one you missed, here is a list to cross out:

Perimeter Kiosks:

Boarderlands 2
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time PS3
Sports Champions 2
PS Plus (a)
PS Plus (b) (not necessary if you already entered the other PS Plus kiosk)
Konami
Assasinn's Creed III

Interior Kiosks:

Street Fighter X Tekken
Assasinn's Creed III Liberation
All-Stars Battle Royale
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time PS Vita
Resistance: Burning Skies
LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet Karting
God of War: Ascension

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Ton of rewards in the E3 Booth space, including four companions...

LKWD fan shirt
LKWD Booth Bikini
Playstation Plus Swag Bag
Home Tycoon Helmet
Boxing Gloves
Prappa Hat
Sly Cooper Cane
Sly Cooper Mask
Assassin's Creed 3 Tomahawk
Resistance Axe and Helmet
Borderlands Outfits
God of War Adecension Outfits
E3 Access Badge shirt

Golden Sackboy Trophy
Ryu Ornament
Cutthroats Cannon
Aurora Picture
MIB Neurolizer Ornament

Silver Mayan Skull Companion
LittleBigPlanet Karting Companion
Mini Bots Gladitor Companion
Damien companion[/QUOTE]

OK, I understand the that once you get the 1000XP drawing, then visit Aurora, you get Damien. My question is how do you get the MIB Neurolizer Ornament? I have not gotten this from the E3 space.

Do you have to visit the MIB space to get it? EDIT: nvm, E3 Commerce point... thanks D!

Also, one of the the challenges is to go to the E3 space on 3 separate days. Does the E3 Theatre count as E3 space? I was not able to get to the E3 booth until perhaps after Midnight. However, I was at the E3 Theatre during the Sony Press Conference? Any guesses out there?

[quote name='goddessbunny42']
Also, one of the the challenges is to go to the E3 space on 3 separate days. Does the E3 Theatre count as E3 space? I was not able to get to the E3 booth until perhaps after Midnight. However, I was at the E3 Theatre during the Sony Press Conference? Any guesses out there?[/QUOTE]

You have to go to the E3 booth 3 different days. The booth is going to be on PS Home for about a week unlike the real E3.

[quote name='Halo gamer']You have to go to the E3 booth 3 different days. The booth is going to be on PS Home for about a week unlike the real E3.[/QUOTE]

OK, thanks for the clarification, Halo. Because this is my first E3 on Home, I was not sure if the virtual booth would go away once the real E3 was gone. That's good to know going forward. :)

I was just in the Aurora space and received a message that the Collect-O-Rama will be leaving soon. Its also mentioned on the scrolling message screen at the spawn point. I know that the rewards from this are not completely free but if you are close to completion, I would finish up as soon as possible.

[quote name='pandiosity']any advice for the lockwood space with the dragon eggs?[/QUOTE]

There's not many tips to give for this space. When you enter the main room go to the bars on the right side and hit x. A lot more eggs will appear in the space for you to kick. The color that the majority of the eggs have rotates as follows:

Day 1: Yellow
Day 2: Blue
Day 3: Green
Day 4: Pink/Purple

Once you kick the required number of eggs for each color you will receive a reward. Purchasing the Fool Throttle Rogue costume from the Lockwood store gives you a 2 times multiplier. There is also a community goal for kicking eggs as well. I believe that the red eggs count for the community goal. There is also a purple egg that will be released on 08/22 for the last reward. I have noticed that most of the eggs spawn on the right side of the room. That's pretty much it.

EDIT: Forgot about timer. A 15 min timer will begin when you hit x at the bars. You must stay in the space until the timer runs out for your progress to be saved. After the timer runs out it will start over so you should plan to play in 15 min intervals.

[quote name='XxSwiftxX']Dam, I'm still trying to get that gold ninja suit! I have everything else.. :([/QUOTE]

Don't worry, the gold ninja suit is from the OMG Trap-O-Matic. Only the Collect-O-Rama is going away. Its the cone with a sign with the Ndreams logo on it by the tent.

Granzella has added two new classes of fossils (free to dig for) to the Southern Island Hideaway space, 'Coral' and 'Footprints', and I received a 'primate footprint' today, and they have also added 'High'class Rock Drill' and 'High-class Brush' available for purchase.

HOWEVER, when I went to check my rewards, it didn't show up. So, I tried to talk to the 'Mysterious beauty' again, and it said "Game Unavailable"... i left to my Studio and returned, and talked to her again... my fossil had returned, AND i recieved the same fossil again from the Medium dirtball, and she says "I see you already have one" ... like I am some kind of French castle usurper from MP's The Holy Grail... and like them, I am grail'less...

Bottom line is, it's buggy, so you may want to hold on to yooujr dirt for a while before you get it appraised. I have had as many as 22 clods awaiting appraisal at one time. I am unsure what the max is.

[quote name='Ir0n'] I am unsure what the max is.[/QUOTE]

As far fetched a number as this may sound, i read off the forums before that you can hold up to 100 unclaimed fossils at a time (!)

[quote name='Ren_Echo']There's not many tips to give for this space. When you enter the main room go to the bars on the right side and hit x. A lot more eggs will appear in the space for you to kick. The color that the majority of the eggs have rotates as follows:

Day 1: Yellow
Day 2: Blue
Day 3: Green
Day 4: Pink/Purple

Once you kick the required number of eggs for each color you will receive a reward. Purchasing the Fool Throttle Rogue costume from the Lockwood store gives you a 2 times multiplier. There is also a community goal for kicking eggs as well. I believe that the red eggs count for the community goal. There is also a purple egg that will be released on 08/22 for the last reward. I have noticed that most of the eggs spawn on the right side of the room. That's pretty much it.

EDIT: Forgot about timer. A 15 min timer will begin when you hit x at the bars. You must stay in the space until the timer runs out for your progress to be saved. After the timer runs out it will start over so you should plan to play in 15 min intervals.[/QUOTE]

don't you just hate it when you get disconnected with just a minute till the save point?! gosh... i had 700 eggs lost lol

[quote name='Jason_rb']GO TO E3 Booth 2nd Floor and try Mercia (The Blue Light!). It's having some issues but i did get rewarded a costume.[/QUOTE]

You get a total of 8 costume items (torso,legs,hands,feet) x2 (male/female), and once you play the game you will get the headbands.

They also added it as an objective in the E3 Activity Board. (The board says you have to complete the tutorial, but you only need to load the space for it to get checked off as being completed).

BTW: My activity board shows all 24 objectives checked off, and there was no additional reward(s)... but then again, they might add more objectives, as they did with the Mercia space.

Apparently Lockwood removed the link from the E3 space due to problems with the game, but... the space is still on the servers, so if you didn't save it to your favorites but you have been there you might want to check your recently visited menu and save it if it is still listed.

Otherwise, find a friend who has it saved and join them there to save it. Also, it is a very large download (127MB) and can cause you to disconnect if you try and join a friend without having first downloaded the space. So I recommend that you first choose to download it (triangle button) before selecting to join your friend.

As a heads up for those that go there, until they get it fixed, what will happen is that you'll get a loading screen and while items are getting loaded it 'should' give you the 8 reward items... and then it gets stuck at the armor check point.

You'll have to use the nav menu to leave (and until they fix it, the nav menu is invisible - so you have to select a space blindly)... which is faster than re-starting Home. However, if you didn't get all 8 items (you can check while still in the Mercia loading screen), then you might as well just restart Home as you will have to do that any way in order for the remaining rewards to finally pop up.

It may take several restarts of Home, but once you get all 8 items (or possibly just all 4 of one gender), then be sure to change your avatar into those 4 items and then go back to the Mercia space and that should allow you to get past the loading screen and you will be able to play the game.

I'm sure Lockwood and Sony are working to resolve the problems with the space, so you might want to wait until they officially re-release the space to avoid many of these issues.

[quote name='BeerBro']don't you just hate it when you get disconnected with just a minute till the save point?! gosh... i had 700 eggs lost lol[/QUOTE]

Reason #8 that this dragon egg game is a horrible waste of time... the only exceptions in my mind are the first two rewards (Sandcastle, and Pinwheel), as they don't take long to get, and you don't even have to wait and hope you make it to the 15min mark for your progress to get saved, as the rewards are given whether your progress is saved or not.

The rest of the rewards are simply not worth wasting several minutes to several hours of mindless running around. There is no strategy, there is no leaderboard, and you can't even socialize or even follow a conversation in Home while doing this "game".

Some tried using the rubberband trick with their joysticks, but because it will only make you run around in a small circle, or worse yet get stuck in a corner, or even more likely, you'll get one of the many dreaded network error messages and get booted from Home without even knowing it, thus leaving your PS3 on all night for no benefit at all.

Even when they did not get stuck in a corner or get disconnected, they still only averaged less than 200 eggs an hour using the rubberband trick.

So at best it would take over 24 hours to just get the Cockatrice Statue which only requires 5,000 eggs... and is a pretty pathetic looking statue compared to the dragon statues Sony gave away just a few months ago... and with the proliferation of so many network errors in Home, the chance of staying in Home for 24 hours straight is extremely unlikely.

What I have to constantly remind myself in Home is how much do I value my time. If it takes you even an hour to get a "free" reward, and doing it isn't keeping you entertained in one way or another - is it really worth it? More often than not it really isn't worth it to me. YMMV

[quote name='Smokingpistol']As far fetched a number as this may sound, i read off the forums before that you can hold up to 100 unclaimed fossils at a time (!)[/QUOTE]

Is there a benefit to collecting dirt clods rather than just turn them in for appraisal right after getting them? (other than as Iron described, an error with the appraisal part of the game, although I have yet to have had a problem with it working properly).

Do you get more fossils, or more rare fossils if you hold on to them for longer?

[quote name='Ir0n']Granzella has added two new classes of fossils (free to dig for) to the Southern Island Hideaway space, 'Coral' and 'Footprints', and I received a 'primate footprint' today, and they have also added 'High'class Rock Drill' and 'High-class Brush' available for purchase.[/QUOTE]

I never bothered to get the high-class items as they were $2 a piece... what benefit do they have on the game?

The way I have played is that 2-3 times a week I'll play the fossil game. The first time I used all five tools to get those rewards, but since then I always just use the pick axe three times and then the drill on the fourth round - which results in getting a dirt clod of different sizes, and then I always turn it in right away for appraisal.

So far I have gotten the following items:

1. Well-used Pickaxe
  2. Well-used Hammer and Stake
  3. Well-used Shovel
  4. Well-used Jackhammer
  5. Well-used Brush
  6. Rusted Empty Can
  7. Torn Scrap Tire
  8. Small Stone
  9. Medium Stone
  10. Large Stone
  11. Fossil - Archaefructus Leaf
  12. Fossil - Calamite Leaf
  13. Fossil - Ginkgo Leaf
  14. Fossil - Horsetail Leaf
  15. Fossil - Maple Leaf
  16. Fossil - Oak Leaf
  17. Fossil - Poplar Leaf
  18. Fossil - Group of Calamites Leaves
  19. Fossil - Group of Ginkgo Leaves
  20. Fossil - Group of Maple Leaves
  21. Fossil - Group of Poplar Leaves
  22. Fossil - Trilobite
  23. Fossil - Trilobite Body
  24. Fossil - Trilobite Head
  25. Fossil - Ammonite
  26. Fossil - Well-preserved Ammonite
  27. Fossil - Ammonite Parent and Child
  28. Fossil - Rhamphorhynchus Fragment I
  29. Fossil - Group of Trilobites
Does anyone know of a definitive list of all the rewards for this game, as even AZ4 and YPSH doesn't list all of them.

Also, what benefit is there to using the high-class tools, and is there a benefit to having more than one of the high-class tools? At $2 a piece, I would hope there is a real benefit, like getting a lot more rewards?

Ps Home HK (Asia Region) Has a Lollipop Chainsaw event with a T-Shirt Reward.

1. Activate Quest
2. Go to Home Theatre
3. Stand In front of the Giant Lollipop Chainsaw poster in lobby / lounge area and do cheer emotion

May have to restart home after doing this if you don't receive the reward

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Is there a benefit to collecting dirt clods rather than just turn them in for appraisal right after getting them? (other than as Iron described, an error with the appraisal part of the game, although I have yet to have had a problem with it working properly).

Do you get more fossils, or more rare fossils if you hold on to them for longer?[/QUOTE]

There are two different appraisers, the Suspicious Man and the Mysterious Beauty. The Mysterious Beauty only appears on days that end with a 7. Saving up fossils allows you to have them appraised by her. What benefit you get from that is unclear at this point. I've noticed that occasionally she will find two items in a clod of dirt. I don't know if that happens with the Suspicious Man.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I never bothered to get the high-class items as they were $2 a piece... what benefit do they have on the game?

The way I have played is that 2-3 times a week I'll play the fossil game. The first time I used all five tools to get those rewards, but since then I always just use the pick axe three times and then the drill on the fourth round - which results in getting a dirt clod of different sizes, and then I always turn it in right away for appraisal.

Does anyone know of a definitive list of all the rewards for this game, as even AZ4 and YPSH doesn't list all of them.[/QUOTE]

The high end tools allow you to dig multiple times at each site. They may also boost your chances of getting rarer fossils. Before I bought the high end tools I could only dig one time or I would fall. With the first set of tools, I can dig twice. I believe new tools were released this week but I haven't checked them out yet.

There will be 3 dig sites eventually, I think the second is available now but you may need to purchase the new personal space to access it. Again, I haven't checked it out yet with all the E3 and Dust 514 stuff going on.

I read somewhere that the rewards at the GAME Moonbase are not available to people with US accounts. Can anyone confirm this? I ask because I completed the Lunar Leap game in under 5 minutes but the reward didn't unlock.

[quote name='georox']Anyone able to invite to Mercia? Let me know.[/QUOTE]

Yea still nothing for Mercia for me a well. We are supposed to be able to interctively connect from the light correct? Or is there a step before that?

[quote name='BirdmanHB']Yea still nothing for Mercia for me a well. We are supposed to be able to interctively connect from the light correct? Or is there a step before that?[/QUOTE]

Only way to get in right now is with someone else inviting you :(

[quote name='georox']Only way to get in right now is with someone else inviting you :([/QUOTE]

Hey Birdman and georox (howdy fellow Michigander!) -

I have Mercia in my faves. I should be logged into my acct. some time today. Hit me up with a PS pm plz and reference this post. Thx! :)

[quote name='Ren_Echo']I read somewhere that the rewards at the GAME Moonbase are not available to people with US accounts. Can anyone confirm this? I ask because I completed the Lunar Leap game in under 5 minutes but the reward didn't unlock.[/QUOTE]
Neither of the two rewards here are obtainable with a us account unfortuneately :(

Mercia seems to be there.. but it won't download...?

Got it working, demo finished!

I won't lie, Mercia has some potential. Would be cool if you could group up for it, maybe 4 person parties or something. Looking forward to see how this turns out. Also, damnit, another moneysink in home that I'll fall prey to. >.>

[quote name='xewndar1']does anyone have a spare DUST 514 beta code? please I'm dying to play this game :D
Thanks[/QUOTE]
You don't have to win a game of Slay to get the Dust 514 Beta Code; all you have to do is watch all vids in the room where the recruiter is and play a full game, not win. You can press L1 to skip your turn to speed up the game. ;)

The code will be on the first screen on the right side of the recruiter, you have to press X to see it after you're done.

I hope this helps everyone!
Get 'Em while they last, i believe there's only 10k for now.

Ive noticed some people with Dust 514 Ship companions. Does anybody know what rewards you can get thru the Dust 514 space and how to get them.

[quote name='redrumblefish']You don't have to win a game of slay to get the Dust 514 Beta code. All you have to do is watch all vids in the room where the recruiter is and play a full game, not win. You can press L1 to skip your turn to speed up the game. ;)

The code will be on the first screen on the right side of the recruiter, you have to press X to see it after you're done.

Get 'Em while they last, i beleive there's only 10k for now.[/QUOTE]

ah thank glob, i hate that slay game, sweet im off to get a beta !

[quote name='redrumblefish']You don't have to win a game of slay to get the Dust 514 Beta code. All you have to do is watch all vids in the room where the recruiter is and play a full game, not win. You can press L1 to skip your turn to speed up the game. ;)

Get 'Em while they last, i beleive there's only 10k for now.[/QUOTE]
Thank you :)

[quote name='pandiosity']Ive noticed some people with Dust 514 Ship companions. Does anybody know what rewards you can get thru the Dust 514 space and how to get them.[/QUOTE]
The companion is received once you download the Dust 514 Beta. The only reward from the space itself is the Beta code and Dust 514 armor outfit if you win a game of Slay.

[quote name='hellmutt']Umm, am I just stupid, I can't find a Dust space in PS Home. I'm in NA.[/QUOTE]
In the E3 space. find the booth with Dust 514, look at the big statue and it should give you an option to teleport to the dust space.

[quote name='pandiosity']In the E3 space. find the booth with Dust 514, look at the big statue and it should give you an option to teleport to the dust space.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, found it. Thanks also for passing up the opportunity for the cheap shot...

[quote name='vic_x51']Man I do not get that slay game in dust.[/QUOTE]

It took me a while to figure it out, but once I realized it's a bit like risk, chess, and sims all rolled into one... LOL. Actually it got cool once I figured it out. Until then, I wanted to pull my hair out. Won a singleplayer game and got a cool set of Armor.

Be sure to budget your time appropriately, it probably took me an hour to win that game.

[quote name='TheJLC']The companion is received once you download the Dust 514 Beta. The only reward from the space itself is the Beta code and Dust 514 armor outfit if you win a game of Slay.[/QUOTE]

You don't need to download the beta to get the drone companion. In fact, you don't even have to redeem the code. Just finish a game, watch the four 30sec trailers, and when you re-enter the Event Horizon Lounge space you will get a message alert that you received the companion.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get to the Mercia game and Dust space from an invite for Ps home Asia and ps home Japan? I would love these rewards for these accts. :)

I'm also willing to try if no one knows :)

[quote name='thekid490']Does anyone know if it's possible to get to the Mercia game and Dust space from an invite for Ps home Asia and ps home Japan? I would love these rewards for these accts. :)

I'm also willing to try if no one knows :)[/QUOTE]

I can save you the time and effort, both the Event Horizon Lounge, and Mercia space are region locked for JP accounts

But JP home has some nice spaces and games not available anywhere else, so they can't complain much

bread's done
Back