PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Im in X7 currently and looking at 6 pairs of free shoes (0.00) in the lockwood section in previews. It may be an error and rectified later. I will update this if it changes. 2 pairs of male plimsoles, 4 pairs for women. Gogogo!

EDIT: the shoes are all now priced at $.99 sorry if you missed out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that unfortunately the NA Southern Island update 1.07 is still buggy like JP and EU. I was just there with GBunny and it not only didn't give me my random bonus points for the PWC race, it also didn't give me points from one of the the Sea Hunt rewards, and it then froze my PS3. I'm heading back to see if it also messed up my tropical points, although I only had 75 points so in this case it won't matter... But be warned, this can and does happen from time to time.

UPDATE: It didn't wipe out my points (this time). YMMV

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Im in X7 currently and looking at 6 pairs of free shoes (0.00) in the lockwood section in previews. It may be an error and rectified later. I will update this if it changes. 2 pairs of male plimsoles, 4 pairs for women. Gogogo![/QUOTE]

Thanks, picked those up.

[quote name='goddessbunny42']To redrumblefish, a fellow CAGer, congrats on winning the Dream Island contest, sponsored by Alphazone4 and Lockwood.

WOOT! :D[/QUOTE]

redrumblefish, congrats! Nice to see CAGs getting some love in Home.

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Im in X7 currently and looking at 6 pairs of free shoes (0.00) in the lockwood section in previews. It may be an error and rectified later. I will update this if it changes. 2 pairs of male plimsoles, 4 pairs for women. Gogogo![/QUOTE]

I'm seeing prices for these, so this is dead now. Darnsies :wall:

Edited my last post as the shoes are no longer free.

Visit the redesigned Cutthroats space and view every screen there for coins. @50 coins a view, I received 250 altogether. I believe this may be a daily situation but I am not sure yet. Get your gold now yarrrr!

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Edited my last post as the shoes are no longer free.

Visit the redesigned Cutthroats space and view every screen there for coins. @50 coins a view, I received 250 altogether. I believe this may be a daily situation but I am not sure yet. Get your gold now yarrrr![/QUOTE]

I appreciate the heads up on the free shoes. Got lucky and got in because I saw your message before I left for work. Not sure I"ll ever wear them... Now if only I could get personal spaces for free...

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Im in X7 currently and looking at 6 pairs of free shoes (0.00) in the lockwood section in previews. It may be an error and rectified later. I will update this if it changes. 2 pairs of male plimsoles, 4 pairs for women. Gogogo!

EDIT: the shoes are all now priced at $.99 sorry if you missed out![/QUOTE]

Thanks smokingpistol & D-Nitrate - picked those 6 pairs of LKWD shoes early this morning as well. WOOT!!!

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I can confirm that unfortunately the NA Southern Island update 1.07 is still buggy like JP and EU. I was just there with GBunny and it not only didn't give me my random bonus points for the PWC race, it also didn't give me points from one of the the Sea Hunt rewards, and it then froze my PS3. I'm heading back to see if it also messed up my tropical points, although I only had 75 points so in this case it won't matter... But be warned, this can and does happen from time to time.

UPDATE: It didn't wipe out my points (this time). YMMV[/QUOTE]

Also, yes, in hanging with D-Nitrate this morning, the new NA version of So. Island is kind of hinky. I, too, did NOT receive TPs from certain activities, such as getting a couple of items from the Sea Hunt game or getting clods assayed with the appraiser. :cry: I also have to agree with D, at least my point total is NOT wiped out. :)

[quote name='Smokingpistol']
Visit the redesigned Cutthroats space and view every screen there for coins. @50 coins a view, I received 250 altogether. I believe this may be a daily situation but I am not sure yet. Get your gold now yarrrr![/QUOTE]

Hmmm... wondered what the difference was with the previous and newer versions of Cutthroats was. Thanks again for the heads up.

Oh, also, if you visit anyone who has the Digital Leisure Space Station personal space, you get a Captains Chair when your enter the apartment.

I'll be revisiting this space with another friend later this evening and posting more rewards then.

[quote name='goddessbunny42']Hmmm... wondered what the difference was with the previous and newer versions of Cutthroats was. Thanks again for the heads up.

Oh, also, if you visit anyone who has the Digital Leisure Space Station personal space, you get a Captains Chair when your enter the apartment.

I'll be revisiting this space with another friend later this evening and posting more rewards then.[/QUOTE]

Space Station Captains Chair for entering the space
Garbage Bag for operating the garbage chute
Microscope for using the deconamination room
Holographic Earth for scoring over 10,000 in the meteor defense game (very easy to reach)

Owners also get the astronaught helmet, the space ship companion, and four furnishings. The space is quite large with many rooms and corridors, and nice views of space. I still much prefer the Loot Space Station, but it's nice.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Space Station Captains Chair for entering the space
Holographic Earth for scoring over 10,000 in the meteor defense game (very easy to reach)

Owners also get the astronaught helmet, the space ship companion, and four furnishings. The space is quite large with many rooms and corridors, and nice views of space. I still much prefer the Loot Space Station, but it's nice.[/QUOTE]

As usual I'll be begging for a tour of this space - and still looking for a tour of the Villa if anyone has it.

[quote name='goddessbunny42']Thanks smokingpistol & D-Nitrate - picked those 6 pairs of LKWD shoes early this morning as well. WOOT!!!

Also, yes, in hanging with D-Nitrate this morning, the new NA version of So. Island is kind of hinky. I, too, did NOT receive TPs from certain activities, such as getting a couple of items from the Sea Hunt game or getting clods assayed with the appraiser. :cry: I also have to agree with D, at least my point total is NOT wiped out. :)[/QUOTE]

I just finished going through the Island, I got TPs for every event without a problem, so hopefully maybe they got it fixed after launch, or I just got lucky haha the space is definitely still laggy though.

BTW it was mentioned PWC race it doesn't matter what place you finish, but it does in some sense. You get the auto 20 for finishing, but you also get bonus points based on how you finish. I finished 4th and got 4 points, but not sure the Max bonus you get for 1st.

[quote name='BirdmanHB']
BTW it was mentioned PWC race it doesn't matter what place you finish, but it does in some sense. You get the auto 20 for finishing, but you also get bonus points based on how you finish. I finished 4th and got 4 points, but not sure the Max bonus you get for 1st.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, or even do a google search, as this update has been available in JP for months, and in EU for weeks. The bonus points are random.

I've come in first and got 3 points, and finished last and gotten 10 points. Doesn't matter if the opponents are AI or real people, or what type of PWC you use or what your opponents use. The bonus points are always random.

The same goes for the points for dirt clod appraisals and the points for finding a reward sparkle in the Sea Hunt game.

Proabably old news, but a list of rewards for leveling up in Mercia:

1. Authentic Mercian Pots (Ornaments)
  2. Pleasant Pot Plant (Ornaments)
  3. Warrior's Headband (Male/Female) (Head)
  4. Exotic Pot Plant (Ornaments)
  5. Mercian Northland Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  6. Mercian Block Pillar (Ornaments)
  7. Mercian Plank Rug (Flooring)
  8. Mercia Beetle Pupa (Companion)
  9. Utopian Gladiatorial Headband (Male/Female) (Head)
  10. Travellers Stone Bench (Sofas)
  11. Mercian Ivy Adorned Pillar (Ornaments)
  12. Mercian Soldier's Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  13. Mercia Hulking Turtle (Companion)
  14. Traveller's Sun Tent (Ornaments)
  15. Ornamental Stone Pillar (Ornaments)
  16. Ornamental Ranger's Bow 1 (Wall Hanging)
  17. Utopian Gladiatorial Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  18. Mercian Goods Chest (Ornaments)
  19. Mercian Fire Pit (Ornaments)
  20. Mercian Conqueror Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  21. Dungeon Wall Torch (Wall Hanging)
  22. Beetle Headdress (Male/Female) (Head)
  23. Luxury Mercian Chest (Ornaments)
  24. Ornamental Ranger's Bow 2 (Wall Hanging)
  25. Pen Draig's Shield (Wall Hanging)
  26. Mercia Scout Beetle (Companion)

The "Jet Ski Race" points are based on your time. I use this one.

7d4e225c962502f744157f34aa4cb070.png

Time under:
1:30 40 points
1:35 30 points
1:40 20 points
1:45 15 points
1:50 10 points
1:55 7 points

[quote name='Jerajdai']Proabably old news, but a list of rewards for leveling up in Mercia:

1. Authentic Mercian Pots (Ornaments)
  2. Pleasant Pot Plant (Ornaments)
  3. Warrior's Headband (Male/Female) (Head)
  4. Exotic Pot Plant (Ornaments)
  5. Mercian Northland Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  6. Mercian Block Pillar (Ornaments)
  7. Mercian Plank Rug (Flooring)
  8. Mercia Beetle Pupa (Companion)
  9. Utopian Gladiatorial Headband (Male/Female) (Head)
  10. Travellers Stone Bench (Sofas)
  11. Mercian Ivy Adorned Pillar (Ornaments)
  12. Mercian Soldier's Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  13. Mercia Hulking Turtle (Companion)
  14. Traveller's Sun Tent (Ornaments)
  15. Ornamental Stone Pillar (Ornaments)
  16. Ornamental Ranger's Bow 1 (Wall Hanging)
  17. Utopian Gladiatorial Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  18. Mercian Goods Chest (Ornaments)
  19. Mercian Fire Pit (Ornaments)
  20. Mercian Conqueror Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  21. Dungeon Wall Torch (Wall Hanging)
  22. Beetle Headdress (Male/Female) (Head)
  23. Luxury Mercian Chest (Ornaments)
  24. Ornamental Ranger's Bow 2 (Wall Hanging)
  25. Pen Draig's Shield (Wall Hanging)
  26. Mercia Scout Beetle (Companion)
[/QUOTE]

I can't get past L6 because the beetles aren't spawning any more.

[quote name='redrumblefish']The "Jet Ski Race" points are based on your time. I use this one.

Time under:
1:55 7 points[/QUOTE]

I don't have the wave runner, but I did buy the upgraded jet ski and most of the time I finish in under 1:40 and still the bonus points are random between 1-30 points, usually around 10. The same goes with the default jet ski, the points are definitely random.

Now perhaps it's different with the wave runner.

For those who still need some or all of the rewards from the Dream Island, I'll be available tonight also showing people how to use the escape glitch that allows you to swim beyond the limited area, including swimming along the different reefs, the feeding fish, beyond the sail boat, and even as far out as the other islands.

If you are interested, just send me a PSN message to D-Nitrate

If you need rewards from other spaces I may be able to do that as well... Time permitting.

EU just added a new Sports Day game in Home Square, 100m Hurdles... but it's not working yet. They also removed the 100m Dash game. However, they finally fixed the Hammer Throw game and you can get three trophy rewards (Gold for 1st place, Silver for 2nd, and Bronze for 3rd)

UPDATE: After a couple more attempts, the 100m Hurdle game did work, and it is also rewarding three new trophy rewards similar to the other two games.

V-Neck shirt female is free at X7 [Those interested, The Special Volume 23 is the Ice Versions of the weapons]

Also the Loot stuff mentioned before is now available and yes, They are free. [Loot / New Items / Clothing / Male or Female ]
LOOT T-Shirt
LOOT Halter Top [Female only]
LOOT Bunny Slippers

Someone on twitter is reporting that 16 different apartments are free to PS Plus users in the Estates store. Anyone can confirm this? (and is it supposed to be that way, or a glitch?)

[quote name='hellmutt']Someone on twitter is reporting that 16 different apartments are free to PS Plus users in the Estates store. Anyone can confirm this? (and is it supposed to be that way, or a glitch?)[/QUOTE]

First I'v heard of it, but sounds like a typical online prank from kids who have nothing better to do.

If it was real there would be plenty of confirmation, even on the official forums, even if it was a pricing error.

I'm only seeing Wizard's Den as a free item in estate on US.
Don't know if its by special means or if its mentioned already, but if anyone wants to check, they may do so in estates / Personal Space (HOUSE) /
[Should be on the 21st row, 3rd block]
Not a PS+ member, but do own the Exclusive Garage/1st/2nd floor if your wondering

[quote name='hellmutt']Here's a thread on the matter. Maybe it's EU only?

http://community.eu.playstation.com...otional-Discounted-Items/m-p/17014428#M362152

I checked today in Estates and nothing was free for me (NA). If this holds out, it might be the reason I actually finally setup an EU account.[/QUOTE]

I just checked the EU PS Blog and here is the official announcement:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/09/11/playstation-home-great-deals-with-ps-plus-2/

So you have to sign up for a years subscription to PS+ from the Home Square kiosk (which is also discounted right now by 25%) then you can get the free or discounted items and spaces.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I just checked the EU PS Blog and here is the official announcement:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/09/11/playstation-home-great-deals-with-ps-plus-2/

So you have to sign up for a years subscription to PS+ from the Home Square kiosk (which is also discounted right now by 25%) then you can get the free or discounted items and spaces.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I'm sitting on 3x 1year PS Plus cards right now. Don't need to spend $40 to pick up the free items...

Can you tell if this applies to NA too?

[quote name='liquidussnakeus']V-Neck shirt female is free at X7 [Those interested, The Special Volume 23 is the Ice Versions of the weapons]

Also the Loot stuff mentioned before is now available and yes, They are free. [Loot / New Items / Clothing / Male or Female ]
LOOT T-Shirt
LOOT Halter Top [Female only]
LOOT Bunny Slippers[/QUOTE]

Thanks to the 1.7 update its a lot faster to get things from the Home stores. You now can buy things instantly without even going to the preview screen. Just highlight the item and press square to "Buy Now". For multiple items, just highlight each one and press triangle to instantly add them to your cart, and to view the cart you no longer have to scroll to click the view cart button. Now you just have to press R1. Much better system.

[quote name='hellmutt']That sucks, I'm sitting on 3x 1year PS Plus cards right now. Don't need to spend $40 to pick up the free items...

Can you tell if this applies to NA too?[/QUOTE]

How did you manage to collect 3 PS+ cards?

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']How did you manage to collect 3 PS+ cards?[/QUOTE]

Last year's Target 'sale' when they went for $17 each. I wonder if the cards will expire before I redeem them.

[quote name='hellmutt']Last year's Target 'sale' when they went for $17 each. I wonder if the cards will expire before I redeem them.[/QUOTE]

Wish I had heard about that sale, that's an amazing deal!

As for a possible expirate date, if they don't mention it on the cards just call Sony and I'm sure they can tell you. If they are expiring soon and you don't want to use them I'll buy them off you. :)

As for the promo in EU, you also have to have either a credit card account for your EU account or purchase EU PSN cards from somewhere fast as the promo ends soon.

Unless Sony has changed their policy, to use a credit card for a PSN account, the credit card billing address must be the same as the PSN account address.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I just checked the EU PS Blog and here is the official announcement:

So you have to sign up for a years subscription to PS+ from the Home Square kiosk (which is also discounted right now by 25%) then you can get the free or discounted items and spaces.[/QUOTE]

According to one poster here, if you are PS Plus the discounts still appear:
http://community.eu.playstation.com...2-buy-PS-before-we-get-the-items/m-p/17013916
Not sure if that is true or not. But anyways, so far things are looking like it is EU only. I don't have confirmation, other than that nothing appeared as 'free' for me in the Estates store today at lunchtime, although I am currently PS Plus and reside in NA.

[quote name='liquidussnakeus']I'm only seeing Wizard's Den as a free item in estate on US.
Don't know if its by special means or if its mentioned already, but if anyone wants to check, they may do so in estates / Personal Space (HOUSE) /
[Should be on the 21st row, 3rd block]
Not a PS+ member, but do own the Exclusive Garage/1st/2nd floor if your wondering[/QUOTE]

I'm a PS+ Member for N/A and i can confirm that there are no estates for free right now (N/A), even Wizard's Den. If you got it earlier your lucky :(

[quote name='thekid490']I'm a PS+ Member for N/A and i can confirm that there are no estates for free right now (N/A), even Wizard's Den. If you got it earlier your lucky :([/QUOTE]

Free Wizards Den wasn't a PS+ promo, it's one of the many perks for those that own either the diamond suit, gold suit, or two of the mansion spaces (only one needs to be purchased if you were around last year when they gave away the mansion garage for free due to the PSN getting hacked and taken offline for a month.

[quote name='redrumblefish']The "Jet Ski Race" points are based on your time. I use this one.

Time under:
1:30 40 points
1:55 7 points[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely correct. The reason the points appeared random before is that it was bugged and they recently fixed it.

Here is the known scale for bonus points:

Time under:
1:30 40 points (best possible points with the sit down wave runner)
1:40 20 points (best possible points with the premium jet ski)
1:50 10 points (best possible points with the default jet ski)
1:55 7 points
2:00 5 points
2:02 4 points
2:05 3 points
2:10 2 points

Also here is the breakdown on appraisal points:

5 Star Fossils = 30 Points (like T-Rex Skull)
4 Star Fossils = 25 Points
3 Star Fossils = 20 Points
2 Star Fossils = 15 Points
1 Star Fossils = 10 Points
Non Fossils = 5 Points (like the stones, tire, stick, can)

Also, the amount of points you get when you pick up a treasure sparkle from under water is not random. It is based on the specific item you find. The most valuable item is the Dazzling Riches Treasure Chest which is worth 30 points.

You can also earn 10 bonus points if you wear the wedding outfits from Granzella during a wedding ceremony.

I've been told, but have not confirmed it yet, that you can get bonus points for attracting a certain number of fish while feeding them during an Ocean Swim.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Space Station Captains Chair for entering the space

Owners also get the astronaught helmet, the space ship companion, and four furnishings. The space is quite large with many rooms and corridors, and nice views of space. I still much prefer the Loot Space Station, but it's nice.[/QUOTE]

For those that own the DL Space Station, strangely enough you will not get the Captain's Chair from entering your own space... You must visit someone else's Space Station to get it.

Also there is another reward for owners. If you score 20,000 or more points in the game you'll get an Audrey III (tribute to the Audrey plants from Little Shop of Horrors). Unlike the holographic Earth for getting a score of 10,000, supposedly visitors can not get this reward.

EU Update:

As part of a promotion for the launch of LBP on the PS Vita they have not only renamed Home Square to Little Big Home Square, but they have completely redesigned the space as if it was made in LittleBigPlanet... It's really quite impressive!

Not only that, but they added a kiosk for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita in the square (look for the kiosk with the large spinning globe) which if you click Play on you'll get several nice rewards:

LBP Sardine Tin (full outfit)
LBP Cactus (full outfit)
LBP Spinning Globe (active item)
10 LBP Stickers (wall art items)

The outfits are pretty funny, and the spinning globe is very large and impressive, and only uses 5 slots.

In addition to that, the final Sports Day game is also available now and like the others rewards you trophies for finishing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

They also brought back the 100m Sprint, so all four events are available to play.

BTW: Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Arrrrgh swab the decks you dirty scallywags!

The portal active item "Gateway to Mercia" which beta testers for Mercia were given is now available to everyone. It's available now in the Mercia tab of the Lockwood store in EU, and will be available in NA soon. (Lockwood says it should be available in NA next week)

original

bread's done
Back