PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='goddessbunny42']D - Where do the five guest rewards come from? The Gift Machine? Please clarify. Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, same as the previous guest rewards.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Several new rewards from the recent update to the Avalon Keep personal space:

Owners:
  1. Ye Olde Dining Chair

Owners & Visitors:
  1. Worker's Table
  2. Ox Cart
  3. Lumber Wagon
  4. Creature Crate
  5. Hanging Cage
[/QUOTE]

i'd be interested in a tour to get the visitor items... Please LMK!

In Hub - free clothing for Sport Champions 2.

You get wrist bands (Hand item), shirt (Top item), running shorts and sneakers (Bottom item), and headband (Head item).

Just show up a couple or three times sometimes more (I've had to rezone on numerous attempts). :)

If you can't get all the Sports Champions 2 rewards to show up try loging off and then log back on. I could only get 4 of the rewards to show up by after visiting the hub numerous times. After I quit and restarted Home, 3 more showed up. After one more quit and restart the last one showed up.

As posted by chokia in the PS3 code drop thread, we have a new free weekly item from Heavy Water.

NA: 46DG-EHNB-Q9GJ
EU: R7G7-BCNM-8RC2

x7 - Free

Golden Dancer Top (Female - Top item)

Also Free - Wardrobe Wars

Fedora - Denim (Female - Hat item)

Last edited by a moderator:
If for some strange reason anyone still doesn't have an EU account, now is a good time as ever as they have remodeled Home Square once again with a new LBP theme, only this time for their latest game, LBP Karting.

When you enter Home Square you'll get some nice rewards:

LBP Karting Homing Rocket (very large companion item)
LBP Karting Rocketeer Helmet (m/f)
LBP Karting Open Face Helmet (m/f)

If you walk up to the LBP Karting kiosk and click X when it says LBP Karting Home Square Races you'll get two new rewards:

LBP Karting Cupcake Kart
LBP Karting Sardine Kart

Both of these are Locomotion items which you can use anywhere, not just for this event. Lots of fun!

And before someone does the typical whining and ranting about how much better one region or event is than another, let me remind you that this is yet another example of why its great that PS3s are region free, and that making Int accounts is allowed and easy to do.

Region hoping in Home can be a lot of fun. This way you don't have to complain about one region or event being better than another... You can participate in all of them, and with the same friends, just add their Int accounts.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']If for some strange reason anyone still doesn't have an EU account, now is a good time as ever as they have remodeled Home Square once again with a new LBP theme, only this time for their latest game, LBP Karting.

If you walk up to the LBP Karting kiosk and click X when it says LBP Karting Home Square Races you'll get two new rewards:

LBP Karting Cupcake Kart
LBP Karting Sardine Kart

Both of these are Locomotion items which you can use anywhere, not just for this event. Lots of fun!

And before someone does the typical whining and ranting about how much better one region or event is than another, let me remind you that this is yet another example of why its great that PS3s are region free, and that making Int accounts is allowed and easy to do.

Region hoping in Home can be a lot of fun. This way you don't have to complain about one region or event being better than another... You can participate in all of them, and with the same friends, just add their Int accounts.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I made and EU account and got all the stuff. Something you didn't mention though, I also got a bunch of resistance stuff. A big axe, coat, outfit, hat.. all kinds of things. The LBP karts are kind of cool. Thanks again.

[quote name='Grissum']Thanks for the heads up. I made and EU account and got all the stuff. Something you didn't mention though, I also got a bunch of resistance stuff. A big axe, coat, outfit, hat.. all kinds of things. The LBP karts are kind of cool. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

The other rewards are from previous events that also only required you to enter the Home Square to get, and that have not been removed... Call it a bonus.

Also, if you are trying to gather rewards for regional accounts, you are not limited to rewards from just the region the account is made for. Personal spaces are global, and most of the rewards from personal spaces are available to visitors from all regions. Occasionally they will make a public space with global access as well.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']The other rewards are from previous events that also only required you to enter the Home Square to get, and that have not been removed... Call it a bonus.

Also, if you are trying to gather rewards for regional accounts, you are not limited to rewards from just the region the account is made for. Personal spaces are global, and most of the rewards from personal spaces are available to visitors from all regions. Occasionally they will make a public space with global access as well.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't know. I've never been to any personal spaces but my own. I joined home back 2009 I think, right when it became available. Shortly after, I moved and where I am has zero internet connectivity unless you pay an untold fortune in satellite. Only reason I am playing now is because foxfi now works with my phone and I'm tethering. Not the fastest connection and I get throttled sometimes, but it works. Haven't really had time to make friends in home. Hopefully I can spend more time on there soon and get to know some of the mob.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']The other rewards are from previous events that also only required you to enter the Home Square to get, and that have not been removed... Call it a bonus.

Also, if you are trying to gather rewards for regional accounts, you are not limited to rewards from just the region the account is made for. Personal spaces are global, and most of the rewards from personal spaces are available to visitors from all regions. Occasionally they will make a public space with global access as well.[/QUOTE]

Wish there was a list/post of rewards and Guest Rewards that can be "shared" to avatars from other regions somewhere.

In that vein, I also wish there was a list/post of PS3 games/demos that provide PSHome rewards, and for which regions the game provide the reward. (It couldn't hurt to indicate the time frame if a reward is for a limited time)
e.g.
Batman Arkham Asylum -provides the Batman Personal Space for NA
Infamous Demo (thanks Carib) - Rewards a set of Cole clothing in Home and I believe in multiple regions?

[quote name='Ir0n']

In that vein, I also wish there was a list/post of PS3 games/demos that provide PSHome rewards, and for which regions the game provide the reward. (It couldn't hurt to indicate the time frame if a reward is for a limited time)
[/INDENT][/QUOTE]
There has always been one at alphazone4 and others that provide all the rewards info your talking about.

[quote name='Ir0n']Wish there was a list/post of rewards and Guest Rewards that can be "shared" to avatars from other regions somewhere.

e.g.
Batman Arkham Asylum -provides the Batman Personal Space for NA
Uncharted Demo (or was it Uncharted 2 demo?) - Rewards a set of Cole clothing in Home and I believe in multiple regions?
[/QUOTE]

the Infamous demo gives the cole and i think it's NA only but not to sure on that part.

[quote name='vic_x51']There has always been one at alphazone4 and others that provide all the rewards info your talking about.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I should have been more precise. The problem with sites like AZ4 is they list ALL rewards, not just those specific to rewards from games and demos, and that are separate from PSHome. If however there was a search feature that would filter this specific information, that would be awesome.

[quote name='Ir0n']Sorry, I should have been more precise. The problem with sites like AZ4 is they list ALL rewards, not just those specific to rewards from games and demos, and that are separate from PSHome. If however there was a search feature that would filter this specific information, that would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat1368

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']If for some strange reason anyone still doesn't have an EU account, now is a good time as ever as they have remodeled Home Square once again with a new LBP theme, only this time for their latest game, LBP Karting.

LBP Karting Cupcake Kart
LBP Karting Sardine Kart

Region hoping in Home can be a lot of fun. This way you don't have to complain about one region or event being better than another... You can participate in all of them, and with the same friends, just add their Int accounts.[/QUOTE]

While I do not have an EU account, is it theoretically possible for one to invite me to this particular space with my US account and reap the rewards?

[quote name='Supreme Entity']While I do not have an EU account, is it theoretically possible for one to invite me to this particular space with my US account and reap the rewards?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe so. :(

[quote name='Supreme Entity']While I do not have an EU account, is it theoretically possible for one to invite me to this particular space with my US account and reap the rewards?[/QUOTE]
I can try invite you ;) I'll sent friend request to you ;)

[quote name='ptasiu1906']I can try invite you ;) I'll sent friend request to you ;)[/QUOTE]

Just came online and added you, but you signed off just as I was sending you a message. Whenever you're free and available to try, just let me know. I'm usually in Home or online ALL day, but today for some reason, I was just super busy.

I'm not sure how long this has been available and I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but I received a new item when I visited my MiniBots Training Facility personal space recently. It a Weapon Pad - "Tozt-9".

Tell your friends to follow Heavy Water on Twitter so we all get a free item on Wednesday. They need 99 more followers and we will all get a multiuse code ^_^ follow https://Twitter.com/HeavyH2O

This year's Thanksgiving Day event started early (available now at Pier Park), and is no longer just the Turkey Chase game. Lots of rewards as well... But I predict some will still find things to complain about. ;)

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']This year's Thanksgiving Day event started early (available now at Pier Park), and is no longer just the Turkey Chase game. Lots of rewards as well... But I predict some will still find things to complain about. ;)[/QUOTE]
For entering the space I got: Yams, Turkey, and Pie ornaments; Ye Old Sign and post (ornament), Candle (ornament), Cornucopia (wall hanging), Crow (ornament), and Stocks (ornament)

Witch Game rewarded me: M/F Pilgrim Hat w/short hair for playing, and M/F Pilgrim Hat w/long hair for winning.

Regarding the gathering of ingredients, I have only been able to make 4 dishes which rewarded ???? but looks to be counting toward a community total?

[quote name='Ir0n']Regarding the gathering of ingredients, I have only been able to make 4 dishes which rewarded the same ornament: Turkey, String Beans, Yams, Pecan Pie[/QUOTE]

I made all four items and didn't get any ornament. What is the ornament?

BTW: I wonder if we will also get a Green Bean Cassorole item, as all the other dishes from the Big Cookout game are rewards as well.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I made all four items and didn't get any ornament. What is the ornament?

BTW: I wonder if we will also get a Green Bean Casserole item, as all the other dishes from the Big Cookout game are rewards as well.[/QUOTE]
yes, my apologies... all three food ornaments were recieved on entering the space. The sign next to feast table is counting community meals prepared.. perhaps it's a community reward?

I adjusted my post above.

No worries, I just wanted to make sure I understood you.

BTW: I personally was having a hard time winning the Witch Hunt game.

Taking the time to aim carefully backfires as the AI will launch their balls at a very fast rate, so unless you can hit 100 and the bulls eye consistently, taking your time to aim won't likely result in a win.

A friend said she won by simply button mashing the launch button saying that what she lacked in accuracy she made up for in the number of balls launched. I tired that a few times and never won any race.

Finally, I tried a different tactic, each shot I would VERY quickly adjust the aiming arrow to be close to straight up, and set the power to less than half. This allowed me to launch more times and hit enough high value targets to win the race very consistently.

UPDATE: I've been told that another easy win is to just move the launcher all the way to the right or left and use full power at apparently it will go into the 150 point target enough times to insure a win.

If all else fails, you can try and get enough people to fill a multi-player game, and agree to take turns winning each game, but keep in mind, if you don't have enough people (max 6) then the game will still add AI, who won't make it easy for anyone to win.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, you get the same reward whether you win a multi-player game or single player game.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']

UPDATE: I've been told that another easy win is to just move the launcher all the way to the right or left and use full power at apparently it will go into the 150 point target enough times to insure a win.
[/QUOTE]

This strategy worked for me.

Having gone back to the T-day space a number of times now, I doubt the "Amount of Food Made" on the board by the Big Dinner has anything to do with a community reward, because the count today is 564 and yesterday it was at 1600. What I did notice however, is that the witch game said "Thanksgiving", and indicated no more games could be played until more dinners had been prepared.

next community goal guys! Get to it!
original

[quote name='Ir0n']Having gone back to the T-day space a number of times now, I doubt the "Amount of Food Made" on the board by the Big Dinner has anything to do with a community reward, because the count today is 564 and yesterday it was at 1600. What I did notice however, is that the witch game said "Thanksgiving", and indicated no more games could be played until more dinners had been prepared.[/QUOTE]

This is true. The prepared meals are like fuel for the witch game. If the game is closed make some food and it turns back on.

[quote name='Smokingpistol']next community goal guys! Get to it![/QUOTE]

Happy to help. Can I get an invite to a keep from anyone?

[quote name='Smokingpistol']next community goal guys! Get to it!
original
[/QUOTE]

Heavy Water@heavyh2o
It's been a day collecting Avalon Fan images and we have 12 / 100 fan submissions! Come on and send us your Avalon photos! [email protected]
Please send us your PSN ID with your Avalon Fan Images. Check out some awesome Fan Images already:http://www.blog.heavyh2o.net/?page_id=128
Also if you could name your photos, that would be helpful too
16x16_smiley-happy.gif
Like "Sunset over puppy island" or something way better!

-Free (Giant) Chim Peep Statue at the D20 District by just visiting. It is available from today until the 27th. :)
-X7 has been updated to include the free Golden Vest with Jacket for males by visiting the bartender.

Heavyh2o twitter:
We received a ton of Avalon fan pictures! We appreciate the support; here's #freeweeklyitem vouchers EU: GDNH-HGNL-2LB8 NA: 33NB-RNNL-KTFA

NA Home: New Wardrobe Wars Participant Reward: Sneakers - Scotty - Male

EU Home: Free Jam Games Sweater: Featured Items > JAM Games > Winter Collection

I looked back a bit and didn't see any mention of the Newish Arcade cabinet "A Game About Bouncing". The Rewards can be won by owner and visitors alike, but as of right now, only on NA.

The reward for the whole body outfit which is big black circles connected by white glowing electricity can be won by releasing 100 attacking dots in a single game.

The right stick is your gravity beam, left is short thrust; I found that by holding the right stick down and right with my right hand, and tapping quickly in the same direction on the left stick, non-stop until game over, won that outfit for me 2X times in a row. Visitors have had about an 80% win ratio with it. The scores ranged from 5000-10,000 for winning the outfit.

There are other rewards, but I have not taken the time to figure out how to play well enough to have a shot at them, or even know what the criteria is for winning them.

[quote name='Ir0n']The LBP Karting Rewards/Inventory items are available in Asia Home Square as they were in EU.[/QUOTE]

Asia Home used to be a great place to visit as it used to get most of the same spaces and events as JP Home, but in English. However for the last couple years it has less JP Home content and has become somewhat like the forgotten step child.

The last few visits I made to Asia Home I was surprised how few users were there. Most of the spaces I visted had fewer than 10 users in them. I wouldn't be shocked is they close down Asia Home in the near future due to the apparent lack of interest in that region of Home.

[quote name='Smokingpistol'](HK Home) Free Invincible Knight Release Commemoration Wall Art by starting quest in activity board, then visiting theatre 1.[/QUOTE]

Good catch Smoke.

I had not done a previous activity board quest there on English HK (Asia) also for Sports Champions 2 (which will expire on Dec 5, 2012), and just requires you watch either of the bigscreens in the Sportswalk bar to recieve all the blue/white athletic wear that the hub in NA gave recently as reward.

bread's done
Back