PS Home, Sodium Shooter Game $3.50 this week

Xenogears

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Didn't notice any threads on this, and this is a bit more than a normal home freebie/special. Its a full and pretty fun game you can play in PS Home. Sodium salt shooter is usually $5, but is $3.50 to buy for this week only. (probably till this thursday 11/4)

Its free to try out the first 9 levels (out of 50) for this week only as well. Otherwise its usually just the first 5 levels that are free.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, you confused or something? Sodium salt shooter is a fun game. Definently worth $3.50. Try it for free if your curious, but its like a car/ship combat game. If you like Twisted Metal you'll probably like this.

If you dont know how to play it. In PS Home, use the navigator, go to the sodium hub. Find a commerce point, buy the pilots jacket for $3.50. You will get a free apartment that you can then play the game from, or the first 9 levels free if you just want to try that.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']ok...[/QUOTE]

It's fine if you don't appreciate it for what it is (its a deal) but don't discourage other people from posting their finds with negative comments.

Thanks for the heads up OP, I never use Home at all but I remember trying this game and its damn fun! I'm sold on this one. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back