PS one 4-Inch LCD Monitor on sale for $30 was $99 @ KBTOYS/etoys

Circuit City has the official Sony one for $50.00. And what's cool about Circuit City is that, unlike Target, prices should be consistent at each location. You might want to call to see if your store still has any left, however.

I have been to the two local Circuit Cities by me in Poughkeepsie New York and Middletown New York regarding the PS1 LCD screen and both say that the company is no longer stocking them due to Sony not producing them anymore and that if they do get anymore leftovers from another store that they're alot more than $50 dollars.

I was also hoping this was a 1st party product does anyone have this kind and know how the lcd is ?

Paramus NJ Circuit City had about 4 1st party LCDs for $50 as of the other day. Thats probably a drive from Middletown though...

I was fortunate to pick up an Interact Mobile Monitor PS1 for $15 during the summer (before I knew about this site or else I would've posted it to all you CAGs) at EB B&M. They were marked down from $60 but with an additional %50 off. The cashier was saying it was a bad investment cuz they were old and bad quality, but I should've bought more. The one I got has AV Inputs and a kick stand so you can use it separately from the PSX. It has like 1 or dead pixels now, I wonder how the real Sony one compares. \

Anyways, if any of you were wondering, I don't think EB has anymore in stock. I've been checking the stores around me and they don't appear to have any more. Here's a tip though, look up at the stuff on the top shelves at the store. Usually stuff stacked up there was put up there to save space on the floor and odds are if its dusty its on clearance or they want to get rid of it, cuz obviously its not being moved around...

I originally purchased the the Interact Mobile Monitor two years ago at TRU and I found both the picture and sound quality to be poor. I returned it and traded up to the Sony, beautiful picture, glorius sound and still works great. If you can find it for $50 - buy it. And a simple RCA to video cable allows to hook it up to any console. Its traveled around the country, been dropped, used for hundreds of hours and hasn't lost a single pixel.

I'll find out when it arrives.

this sold out quickly. they just re-listed more (99+) and now there are only 49 left. Someone just bought 50. in a matter of minutes.

[quote name='miriamleo']One question: can these screens work with other consoles?[/quote]
I doubt it. There don't appear to be any wires, it's set up like a docking cradle.

bread's done
Back