PS+ September ( Early Announcement )

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
Hello Folks .. i usually post in the reply on what's leaving in the month of September but i don't know that information .. except that  Hit Man Absolution for PS3  is leaving the Free Game Section  this Tuesda, so please forgive me as i will update this post on what's leaving in the month of September when the info is released. 

Alright .. so the month of Playstaion Plus Freebies  Are ...    * Drum Roll *

ICO   ( PS3 Title )

Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection  ( PS3 Title )    ****  PS Move Enabled ****

Galaga Legions  ( PS3 Title )

Rayman Origins ( PS Vita )

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories   ( PSP / PS Vita )

there you have it !    the releases are for no particular order but that's the list  for September !

my thoughts:    well   i know the Resident Evil Collection is mainly  Rail Shooters  and i'm fine with that .. but I look at these titles as unofficial Resident Evil games  compared to RE 1 2 3 and Code Veronica X   ( i'm one of those people who think RE:5 and games like it fell from the Resident Evil Wagon with characters we know but entirely different gameplay all together )       

so if these games have those characters we know in those games i mentioned above then that's ok IMO  as i see these games got nothing to really do with the main RE Games  ( that's how i see it but i don't know any info on these two games )

ICO is cool but i still have the Team ICO Collection and not played it yet ... but i'll get it just incase something goes wrong with my copy and i never played it yet.   and Galaga Legions .. i'll give it a shot   Pacman DX was fun .. i hope i get the same fun from this as i did pacman 1

and for the Vita/psp games.   well i don't own a vita but if i did i would be happy about Rayman Origins as i don't own it but never really planned on buying it as i don't care for rayman.  and  the GTA game i own for PS2 but a free game is a free game.  i am not complaining !  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
so if these games have those characters we know in those games i mentioned above then that's ok IMO as i see these games got nothing to really do with the main RE Games ( that's how i see it but i don't know any info on these two games )
Actually, the Chronicles games fill in some backstory between the plots of the main series titles (so if you're a big series fan, they should be worthwhile).

Actually, the Chronicles games fill in some backstory between the plots of the main series titles (so if you're a big series fan, they should be worthwhile).
ah cool ! like i said i don't care for the new direction they took Resident Evil after Code Veronica X . but i always did wanna play these Games !

I just beat Ico recently and can safely say it is a good choice but I'm surprised that they didn't just throw in the collection with Shadow of the Colossus.

Well that's kinda messed up.  Just last month they had Rayman Origins for sale on PS Plus, and now they are giving it for free? 

Could they at least space it out a month or two so it doesn't make them look like douchebags?

That being said it was like $5 so I'm not too upset

I have ICO and not really interested in the rest, that's ok.  I have a few *cough*very large stack*cough* backlog games that I can play.

Well that's kinda messed up. Just last month they had Rayman Origins for sale on PS Plus, and now they are giving it for free?

Could they at least space it out a month or two so it doesn't make them look like douchebags?

That being said it was like $5 so I'm not too upset

I have ICO and not really interested in the rest, that's ok. I have a few *cough*very large stack*cough* backlog games that I can play.
i understand why it sucks. but if you really want a game and you buy it at least your supporting Devs right ? also it's your to have and keep then only have during PS+ membership.

bread's done
Back