PS TWO

Adrenaline

CAGiversary!
I really don't care if it's the new style or not, but the lowest price with shipping and tax is $153 from Gamestop. Is there any site that can do better? Will Black Friday bring about some super low prices?

The last time I got a refurbished system (Gamecube) from EB Games it was really scratched up, I was trying to avoid that. Thanks anyway.

Black Friday certainly isn't guaranteed to bring any deals. It's usually a matter of luck (well, in my experience anyways).

Most, if not all, stores sell PS2's at retail price. Your best bet to get in some extra swag would be to see if any holiday bundles interest you.

[quote name='Adrenaline']The last time I got a refurbished system (Gamecube) from EB Games it was really scratched up, I was trying to avoid that. Thanks anyway.[/quote]

I have gotten two used systems from Game Stop both in great condition. Plus you get a free preowned game of up to $30

Does anyone else see PSTWO at 99 and go... I'll trade in my ps2 for 75 and get the new one for 100. And then think. Wait **** i have a hdd?

cause i've done that like 4 times. And its Kinda buggin me.

[quote name='dracula']supposedly the new model pstwo will be 99 dollars at walmart on black friday[/quote]

i hope this is true.

[quote name='2poor'][quote name='dracula']supposedly the new model pstwo will be 99 dollars at walmart on black friday[/quote]

i hope this is true.[/quote]

People might camp outside if it sold at that price! :lol:

[quote name='Mishimaryu'][quote name='2poor'][quote name='dracula']supposedly the new model pstwo will be 99 dollars at walmart on black friday[/quote]

People might camp outside if it sold at that price! :lol:[/quote]

people WILL camp outside for that price, they have it on the news every year because walmart busts out huge deals, im sure some of you might remember news reports last year about police intervention and big brawls at walmart during black friday because us poor people really REALLY like to get good deals

[quote name='Skitzle']Does anyone else see PSTWO at 99 and go... I'll trade in my ps2 for 75 and get the new one for 100. And then think. Wait **** i have a hdd?

cause i've done that like 4 times. And its Kinda buggin me.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.

Because I just had my PS2 crap out on me, I think I'm about to break down and buy the older model used at GS or EB. I'll just make sure to get the warranty...

Wal-Mart has good deals but they never have very much stock. They only offer about 50 of most products. Wal-Mart sucks...

No way in hell will warmart have the NEW psTwo at 99$ maybe the old ones but the stock on the new ones is soo small and everyone is sold out that probably they wont even have any to sell.

The post above is really dumb.

both models are the same price.

also never buy used sony. That's like asking to be screwed.

[quote name='DenisDFat']The post above is really dumb.

also never buy used sony. That's like asking to be screwed.[/quote]

buying used isnt so bad if you get the extended warranty

[quote name='Mishimaryu'][quote name='2poor'][quote name='dracula']supposedly the new model pstwo will be 99 dollars at walmart on black friday[/quote]

People might camp outside if it sold at that price! :lol:[/quote]

Since most are open 24 hrs, they can camp inside!
Probably wouldn't even get a second look!
8)

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='DenisDFat']The post above is really dumb.

also never buy used sony. That's like asking to be screwed.[/quote]

buying used isnt so bad if you get the extended warranty[/quote]

Then you are better off buying a new one.

bread's done
Back