PS Vita 16GB Memory Card - $25 (Amazon)

What are people going to put on a 16GB card? I went to Gamestop and there were maybe five Vita games. Do you guys have a lot of pictures or music or something?
At first I thought you were trolling, but now i realize you might just be dumb.

the games you see for sale at Gamestop are on their own Card and only required a small space on the memory card (separate). The memory cards for sale are for downloadable games (and the save files of Vita Card games).

Most games are not available in physical versions (or the supply is somewhat limited), and while there are no physical-only games, there are many digital-only, and the free games from PS+ alone are large enough to fill a 16GB card, not to mention the dozens or hundreds of other games you can buy.

If you were being sarcastic, you need to work up your game. bad sarcasm just makes you look fooolish lol. and then the temerity to call someone else out...LMAO. wow.

oh yeah, and stop bumping this thread for a dead deal w/ pointless posts that are about infighting and not the deal itself. (see what i just did there?)

I just keep on following the size scale.

Free 4GB, bought an 8GB, now jumping on a 16GB due to sensible pricing.

Although now to remember where I put my 4GB.

I don't mind waiting, just need to use my $10 promo money.

Edit: Poop, I think I'm too late for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
16 GB is just not enough anymore, IMO.  I believe people would soon regret buying this instead of the 64 GB one, which can be had for around $100 or less shipped.

Since I already own a 4GB and an 8GB card, I will wait until BF where they will (I hope) put the 16GB for $10 like they did with the 8GB last year.

I prob need a 64GB at least though for it to last me for good, I keep having to transfer crap to my PC and I know 16GB is not nearly enough and 32 might be a tight fit if it fits all even though most of my big size games I own are in carts except killzone.

downloading on vita is a real ass pain, it is slow as hell, will only download one thing at a time, won't actually install it until you turn it back on, and its very confusing on whether the setting for "enable wifi while in sleep mode" is supposed to be on or off (lots of blog type posts that give different answers).  

It took like 5 days for my 32gb vita to download All Stars, GoW, Uncharted, FFX:2, and a few smaller games with a lot of hand holding and its almost full already.  Ironically it only took 2 days for the Sony Rewards store to get the 32gb card to me.  On the plus side almost all the digital games I got free from PS+ or store glitches (a few times this year buying the "demo" of the game for $0 also gave you the full retail version).

remote play off the ps4 is amazing though.   I wouldn't recommend a vita to anyone unless (1) they already have PS+ (2) they already have a PS4 (3) they get it at a really great price, like under $100 -  cowboom, amazon warehouse, store clearances, etc.

bread's done
Back