PS Vita $174 Fred Meyer's

eldergamer

CAGiversary!
the vita is on sale for $174 today through saturday at fred meyers. unsure if sale applies to other kroger owned stores.
posting from my phone, so excuse the puncation and formatting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate when people call Best Buy "Best Buys". Why the hell do they add the "s" at the end?

Also calling SD cards "SIMS cards". What the hell is a "SIMS card"?

Oh man i forgot this isnt gamefaqs. The vita board there is a mess lol.

So when i saw your username ^ I expected you to troll or something haha

There,  fixed it. Was posting on my phone and it was also 11:30 at night and I had been up for about 18 hours.

Tempted to get this deal, although am unsure if there will be another deal on BF.

Also, do I need to pick up a memory card or is the VITA ready to go out of the box?

Confirmed, Fred Meyer (singular) has the 3G or WiFi Vita for $179.99.

You have to scour the ads on the Fred Meyer site, it's in the Pre-Labor Day sale ad.

There, fixed it. Was posting on my phone and it was also 11:30 at night and I had been up for about 18 hours.

Tempted to get this deal, although am unsure if there will be another deal on BF.

Also, do I need to pick up a memory card or is the VITA ready to go out of the box?
It isn't required, per se, but some games don't allow saving to the game card and that means it has to be saved to the memory card. Also, if you're getting PS+, you'll need at least one to hold all the freebies.

Honestly, I'd recommend both a memory card and PS+ as must-haves for any Vita owner.

EDIT: I should mention, there's no internal storage, so if you want to download anything at all, you'll need one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have  PS Plus, with probably 3 or 4 games already saved up. 

Not to mention about 3 or 4 PSP Games that I want to transfer over.....

So maybe a 8 or 16 gig memory card?

Okay bought one. Got it for about $160 since I had a $12  Fred Meyer's (note the apostraphe) rewads certificate to use.

Having a family of 5 and spending $100 a week on groceries pays off.

bread's done
Back