PS Vita/$300 (Conga Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: seeing how this is a ps vita thread, i will combine it with a ps4 conga when it releases.

i'll keep you guys updated

Last edited by a moderator:
no pre-registering.  first email with a PS4 offer screenshot is 2nd.

Your going to get a lot of hate for starting a ps4 thread lol.  someone is already planning on making it and has been for a while.  Im just saying man.

Your going to get a lot of hate for starting a ps4 thread lol. someone is already planning on making it and has been for a while. Im just saying man.
oh word? lol idk it just makes sense here with the whole vita and ps4 integration and everyone already in here pretty much plans on doing it.

So turns out I need one more, since one of mine didn't do an offer. If you join under my link, please post here so anyone else who joins will know to use the next person.

So turns out I need one more, since one of mine didn't do an offer. If you join under my link, please post here so anyone else who joins will know to use the next person.
Why not contact that guy/girl to make sure they sign up to an offer instead? Otherwise we are wasting a person's offer for nothing.

You should contact them. There's a glitch where some people do offers and it says they haven't even looked at an offer. (Happened to two of my referrals)

Still waiting on MyScore to credit and two other people. Seems like MyScore is slow, then again it was just a holiday so maybe today!? :p lol

Is it me? I'm still waiting on the myscore thing.
Still waiting on myscore thing as well. You're under me, but it actually has a confirmation for you on my page. The only one I don't have a confirmation for is a Gunther at emailed swerve and said he wasn't doing an offer or something, so that's why I'm back at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back