PS Vita 3G $199.99 with 2 free games AT&T 11/30

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!
Just as a heads up on 11/30 the PS Vita 3G is going on clearance at AT&T for $199.99 with choice of two free games while supplies last. Games are as follows:

Hot Shots Golf
Uncharted
Wipeout
MLB 12

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Alright so I called and they're telling me it's only $199 if I sign up for a 1 year service plan or something. I know a bunch of people including AT&T employees on here have said this isn't the case. What do I need to tell them/refer to in order to get this without signing up for a data plan?

EDIT: Like they told me it's priced at $299, but if I sign up for the data plan I get a $100 credit back.[/QUOTE]

Tell them to check MyCSP and search PlayStation Vita promo and they'll easily find the promotion. Do not let the idiot employees fool you into thinking you have to get a contract.

I called 6 stores in my area yesterday.

none of them had it.

3 of them told me to get it from Best Buy.

good help is so hard to find these days...

Well I believe best buy has a free $50 gift card with all wifi vitas this week. I think this includes the bundles so there u go.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']I called 6 stores in my area yesterday.

none of them had it.

3 of them told me to get it from Best Buy.

good help is so hard to find these days...[/QUOTE]

Have an AT&T employee print out the MyCSP notice.

[quote name='blume3']So will Best Buy PM the 3G with 2 games for $199 and the $50 giftcard?[/QUOTE]
They will most likely deny you due to it being a bundle, ymmv.

[quote name='htz']They will most likely deny you due to it being a bundle, ymmv.[/QUOTE]
but they will match the $199 and giftcard?

You guys are saying there needs to be code put in to get an additional $100 taken off. Does anybody know what the code is so that I can give it to them in case they don't know what it is?

[quote name='Fukurou']You guys are saying there needs to be code put in to get an additional $100 taken off. Does anybody know what the code is so that I can give it to them in case they don't know what it is?[/QUOTE]

It's in the MyCSP, I think.

[quote name='Fukurou']The what?[/QUOTE]

MyCSP is something ATT employees log in to. It has all kinds of stuff, including the deal information this thread is about. If you ask them to check MyCSP they'll know what you mean.

[quote name='Stoke']MyCSP is something ATT employees log in to. It has all kinds of stuff, including the deal information this thread is about. If you ask them to check MyCSP they'll know what you mean.[/QUOTE]
I see. Thanks to both of you.

it's worth a shot.

here's the vs:

Best Buy offer: any Vita bundle with $50 giftcard (in-store). lowest wifi model is still $250 + tax. might include one game. memory card is 4GB.

AT&T offer: 3G model for $200 + tax. includes two game from selected list. memory card is 8GB.

seems obvious right? but this is CAG, so let's net it out.

price: Best Buy vs. AT&T is the same right? no, you'll have $50 tied up in giftcard at Best Buy, plus paid higher tax. Advantage > AT&T.
hardware unit: 3G over wifi is simply more capabilities; even if not utilized. color is irrelevant. Advantage > AT&T.
software: two games is more than one. Advantage > AT&T.
accessory: 8GB is twice that of 4GB. Advantage > AT&T.
availability: having items in-stock ready for same day purchase and pick-up. Advantage > Best Buy.

End score: Best Buy 1 - AT&T 4.

Partially agree, but I'm not sure what the gift card limitations are. If it can be used that same day then, paired with BB's current 20% off Vita accessories, you could just drop the $50 on a 16 GB card and mostly cover the tax. Or just get a 32 GB for about $30, which to me is a bit more appealing than either 4 GB or 8 GB.

I think the 3G is mostly irrelevant.

Last ATT store I went to, it just had the Vita for 299.99, with like a free downloadable game with activation or some worthless deal.

[quote name='nbskid']Last ATT store I went to, it just had the Vita for 299.99, with like a free downloadable game with activation or some worthless deal.[/QUOTE]

It's not advertised anywhere in the store.

LEARN TO READ.

[quote name='Nintendonly']It's not advertised anywhere in the store.

LEARN TO READ.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Actually, yeah, it is, on the little card in the store, and I saw it with my own eyes. Zoinks!

With THE POWER OF READING I was able to SEE THAT THE DEAL IS GONE OUT OF THE ATT STOREI WENT TO.

AMAZING!

Just picked up a 3g vita in a Wilmington, NC store with uncharted and hotshots for $199. Deal was listed in front of the Vita on display. No contract.

bread's done
Back