[PS Vita] Assassin's Creed: Liberation - October 30th, 2012

[quote name='handsomepete']Screw 'direct the rear camera toward a bright light'. Seriously.[/QUOTE]
I've read of people having problems with this, but I've had none whatsoever - do I just have brighter lights in my house or something?

[quote name='pob14']I've read of people having problems with this, but I've had none whatsoever - do I just have brighter lights in my house or something?[/QUOTE]

I found that the only way it would work for me was to open up safari on the ipad to a blank page and get rid of the keyboard so it's just a big white screen. Still takes some experimenting though. Sucks that there's a full synch requirement on one mission that requires you to complete everything in 5 minutes and it has one of these light things.

[quote name='handsomepete']Screw 'direct the rear camera toward a bright light'. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. On a similar subject, I wish they wouldn't have crammed in all these forced touch based features, it's really dampening my experience with the game. It wouldn't be an issue if they worked the way they're supposed to or if they opt to let us use button controls instead but as it stands something as 'simple' as pick-pocketing is a hassle. Also don't get me started on the
gyroscope ball maze

Don't get me wrong though I really enjoy this game, even some of the touch features. I just wish they would stop cramming all these unnecessary gimmicks down our throats with every Vita game. Just my $.02

I'm on sequence 3 and am thinking of trading it in. I'm not sure what the problem is, but it just doesn't feel like an Assassin's Creed game. The controls feel jank and there's really no back story to tie this into the rest of the lore. I wish they would have just used the standard formula...

[quote name='Kotomine']Agreed. On a similar subject, I wish they wouldn't have crammed in all these forced touch based features, it's really dampening my experience with the game. It wouldn't be an issue if they worked the way they're supposed to or if they opt to let us use button controls instead but as it stands something as 'simple' as pick-pocketing is a hassle. Also don't get me started on the
gyroscope ball maze

Don't get me wrong though I really enjoy this game, even some of the touch features. I just wish they would stop cramming all these unnecessary gimmicks down our throats with every Vita game. Just my $.02[/QUOTE]

Haven't started ACL yet but that's exactly how I felt about Uncharted. "Oh boy, more charcoal rubbings! Lets clean off this dusty sword!" Sad to hear it may be a trend on the Vita. Not a dealbreaker by any means but its annoying and unnecessary.

bread's done
Back