PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Now here we are 24 hours later I have two copies of the game and I lost the receipt between my home and gamestop.
Since its just been a day, try to remember who that employee was. Not alot of people buy Vita stuff nowadays so im sure he will remember you. Im sure he will do a return even without a receipt. (you can at least try to ask)

I just did that with a copy of supremacy mma. The sad part is I was playing this in my vita on Thursday, sat the vita down and played the ps4. Yesterday morning I had a couple drinks before I played the vita and was like oh crap I need to go buy this game, so I took my happy jolly ass to gamestop, found a copy on the shelf and bought it despite one of the workers who seen my list telling me I already own that game. Now here we are 24 hours later I have two copies of the game and I lost the receipt between my home and gamestop. Oh well I'm sure I'll figure out something to do with it ​
I'd be interested in trading for it. CML. It's in my signature.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So Shantae Risky's Revenge was on sale on PS4 for $5 so I picked it up...and in the trophies list it says that the game should be on the Vita.

Does it have a release date? Id love to play this game on the vita (and hopefully the game is cross buy)

Speaking of memory cards, any good deals (other than Walmart clearance) on cards under 64gb (16 or 32)?

I hit the jackpot - picked up 2 8gb cards and 1 16gb card along with a PS TV all on clearance at the local WM.  Was very happy... up until it got taken from my car, apparently when I was shopping (no idea why it wasn't locked).

Talk about depressed. :(  

There are still a couple PS TVs for $20 at WM, but all of the cards are gone...

Bleh.

Speaking of memory cards, any good deals (other than Walmart clearance) on cards under 64gb (16 or 32)?

I hit the jackpot - picked up 2 8gb cards and 1 16gb card along with a PS TV all on clearance at the local WM. Was very happy... up until it got taken from my car, apparently when I was shopping (no idea why it wasn't locked).

Talk about depressed. :(

There are still a couple PS TVs for $20 at WM, but all of the cards are gone...

Bleh.
Unfortunately, no.

Question for you guys, does anyone know of a sale on the 64gb cards for the Vita? I'm at about max on my 32gb.
Nope. Play Asia normally stocks it, but they jacked up the price to approximately $90. This reminds me that I can't even find my brand new 32 gb card I purchased eons ago at Best Buy for $40, so I may be jumping off a cliff in the near future.

Nope. Play Asia normally stocks it, but they jacked up the price to approximately $90. This reminds me that I can't even find my brand new 32 gb card I purchased eons ago at Best Buy for $40, so I may be jumping off a cliff in the near future.
Don't do it! ... but if you do, can I buy your Vita?

Only bought Digimon from the Golden week.

Hope I didnt make a mistake skipping Escha or the Trilogy -.-

Maybe they'll be on sale sometime relatively "soon"

It is getting physical release in Japan.
I see. My bad.

Experience wanted to do an update with the physical cart but were unable to find a solution with Sony.

The Digital Version of Stranger can be upgraded but not the physical copies.

Seems most vita games that were at leftover Walmart hit the $5 mark.  My nearest took most of the bin games they had and dumped them into a new bin and slapped $5 sign on it and wasn't just vita but a mix of platforms even some PS4 games.  Since they were still in my return period I got $5 back each on the following,

Uncharted GA

Wipeout 2048

Tearaway

I also picked up a copy of,

Lumines Electronic Symphony

Among those that I saw at the time a few copies of,

Wolf Among Us

Borderlands

Spy Hunter

Mlb 13&14

Fifa 13

Freedom Wars

Lego legends of Chima

Also worth noting saw a couple of copies of Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn, Little Big Planet 3 for the PS4 & lots of COD Modern Warfare 3 for 360(which made me chuckle).

Now if you want a laugh at something not a deal realated read on...

Now I say at the time because what's funny is as I debated on whether I should grab Spy Hunter or a Little Big Planet 3 I went off to grab some beer.  When I came back I stumbled across that legendary beast.  I've heard about them, I've seen the path of devastation left in their wake but I've never truely seen one in the wild now.  That right I came across..........

EL HOARDO

gallery_109741_6670_74636.jpg

*credit to bucksatan for the pic*

The guy just had a cart filled with games.  He must have had at least $300 worth off $5 games in that cart if not more.  He snatched anything worth note and then some.  He took about 80% of what was in the bin just a few minutes eariler pretty much left only the crappy PC games and was scanning the game cases for anymore preciou$e$ =P~.  And no he wasn't a employee just moving stock as the electronic associate and I were chatting about him.  The employee while agreeing with my sentiment and shaking her head in dismay with me said though as long as that pile was out of her store she really didn't care that much.  I told her well that too bad as you'll be receiving most of them back as returns in a month or two when he finds out he can't flip most of that shovelware on eBay.  She was not happy. :lol:

I'm going to be brave and take a shot on Shinovi Versus via Gamestop. Before I pay $100 on eBay.
Let me know how that turns out for you. I ordered a "new" one and they sent me a gutted copy from another store and it was missing the game case with reversible cover (just a white sleeve with the cart).

I asked for another replacement when I called customer service and the spokeswoman put an order for it.

A week goes by and nothing, I call back and find out that 30 minute convo I had with her about sending me another resulting in nothing, she put no order in whatsoever.

They told me they had "less than 10" at their warehouse brand new...meaning they have never been sent to a store or opened...so I requested they send one to me and make a note that it must come from the warehouse, they gave me the ok.

the packaged arrived, and it was a busted, gutted copy from another store....of Estival Versus, the wrong game....

so yeah, let me know how it works out for you, if you are ordering off of gamestop.com if its not a day one brand new release, ordering from them is a roll of the dice. Good luck.

Best Buy may have dropped Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls again. It was $18.99 at mine, so I decided to get it with GCU.
Still 23.99 online.

Vita games at Best Buy dont exist at all where I live. If that was true, wouldve been peeved since I placed an order for that and Corpse Party this morning

Still 23.99 online.

Vita games at Best Buy dont exist at all where I live. If that was true, wouldve been peeved since I placed an order for that and Corpse Party this morning
My best buys vita section is nothing more than a few copies of Persona 4 Dancing all night and the CE which was beat to hell.

I went to a Target at my local mall and behind a glass case where they have PS4 systems they had 2 Playstation TV bundles and thats it. Vita does not exist there. My local gamestop also has just thrown the 10 or so vita cases hap-hazardly wherever they want every now and then.

The clearance price on clearance items are always YMMV at BB.

The prices you see online are just the max they're allowed to charge, but as we've discussed previously in this thread and others, these end of life items can be marked down even lower depending on the managers of each store.

My BB doesn't do the super clearances, and only stick to the basic ones.

Not that it matters anyways since like everyone else, they don't even have a Vita section anymore, just price tags with no product in front of them. :*(

Well, it finally happened. I bought a game, only to discover shortly thereafter that I already own it. My backlog is officially too big.
nice avatar. kenshins master from ruroni kenshin right?

And I've been there. Though the first time it happened was I won 2 auctions at the same time. I had already been outbid on the first auction but apparently the sellers bot backed out so I ended up buying 2 copies of star ocean 3. one blue one pink. The second time it happened was I bought dark cloud but it didn't have cover art so since I didn't label it I ended up with the second one I bought with cover art.

My best buys vita section is nothing more than a few copies of Persona 4 Dancing all night and the CE which was beat to hell.
Same here. They tied up the box with security string which ruined totally the box, did they understand what does "collector's" mean?

nice avatar. kenshins master from ruroni kenshin right?
And I've been there. Though the first time it happened was I won 2 auctions at the same time. I had already been outbid on the first auction but apparently the sellers bot backed out so I ended up buying 2 copies of star ocean 3. one blue one pink. The second time it happened was I bought dark cloud but it didn't have cover art so since I didn't label it I ended up with the second one I bought with cover art.
Yep, that's the guy: Hiko Seijuro. I have a Hiko tattoo also.

I'm not gonna lie i forgot I bought oddworld. I was thinking to myself what the hell is everyone talking about oddworld and whatnot, then it hit me that went on sale not too long ago, and there's another jab at my walet on monday as well as I think neptunes vs zombies this upcoming tuesday too. Good thing I picked up a 4th job for video games

Has anyone gotten a shipping notification from Limited Run Games about Oddworld?
Nope, have received no shipping notice.

I haven't got a notice yet, but if I check through their site, my order has had a tracking number since Friday, but no active scans in the system since it was created.
I just checked their website, for order status it still simply reads "Fulfilled".

I got the ps4 version with a floating disc rattling around inside.  With that cheap bubble mailer, I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised.  So much for buying this to keep sealed for my collection, as it's already readily available on psn.

bread's done
Back