PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Thing is most the Vita titles these days are niche titles which rarely get a price drop or take a while to drop in price which equals less sales. I'm sure they'll drop eventually, but yeah....you got to work with  you have!

If you have a Meijers grocery in your area, check the clearances.  I found 8gb cards for $4.99 and 4gb for $3.75.  there were some other vita accessories dirt cheap also, but nothing too exciting there.  No clearance vita games, though.

target has a couple of buy 1 get 1 vita games..its mostly unadvertised, but i think the list is uncharted ultimate marvel vs capcom 3, dead or alive 5, ninja gaiden sigma, and ninja gaiden 2..i know i know most of the games are free on ps plus anyway , but not everyone has ps plus.. :) hope it helps someone..there is another thread out there with the other systems buy 1 get 1 free games...not great games but there are some

What would you guys rate my purchases as of late. Am i or did i get a good Deal?

Silent Hill: Book of Memories 4.49+7.99 Shipping = 12.48

Assassins Creed 3 Liberation 8.98+5.32 Shipping = 15.16 w/tax

Army Corps of Hell 12.28+2.99 Shipping = 15.27 

That was all off of amazon within the past 2 weeks.

Silent Hill Is Brand new Sealed, AC3 was cartridge only which i dont care.

I've yet to receive Army Corps of Hell because i ordered it last night. So we shall see.

Target has more than just a few.  At least 21.

And thanks for the heads up on Meijer.  Too bad the closest one is an hour and a half away :(

What would you guys rate my purchases as of late. Am i or did i get a good Deal?

I've yet to receive Army Corps of Hell because i ordered it last night. So we shall see.
I paid $20+ for Liberation and I loved that game. I haven't played the Silent Hill game, but unless it is rare to find I wouldn't have paid more for shipping than the actual game itself.

I wouldn't say you got a "good" deal or anything since those prices seem to be the norm but you could have gotten any of those for cheaper at GameStop if you had the PUR card and used the 20% off used coupon that has been floating around on the site.

If you are okay with how much you spent on the games then that is what matters.

Here's the games I confirmed to be part of the B1G1 at Target btw:

DoA 5+

NFS Most Wanted

Lumines

Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz

SFxT

Rayman Origins

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Smart As

Reality Fighters

Soul Sacrifice

Unit 13

Angry Birds Star Wars

Gravity Rush

Lego LotR

Resistance

Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Lego Batman 2

Hot Shots Golf

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+

MGS HD

Ultimate MvC3

The majority of those were in the backroom at the one store.  So have them check the games in the backroom if you are looking for something specific.

DoA 5+

NFS Most Wanted

Lumines

SFxT

Rayman Origins

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Smart As

Reality Fighters

Soul Sacrifice

Unit 13

Angry Birds Star Wars

Gravity Rush

Lego LotR

Resistance

Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Lego Batman 2

Hot Shots Golf

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+

MGS HD

Ultimate MvC3

The majority of those were in the backroom at the one store. So have them check the games in the backroom if you are looking for something specific.
Ultimate MvC3 plays very well on the Vita, I bought it for $17.50 a few months back on eBay, it should keep raising in price and harder to find since the license deal is over for the MvC series.

DoA 5+

NFS Most Wanted

Lumines

SFxT

Rayman Origins

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Smart As

Reality Fighters

Soul Sacrifice

Unit 13

Angry Birds Star Wars

Gravity Rush

Lego LotR

Resistance

Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Lego Batman 2

Hot Shots Golf

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+

MGS HD

Ultimate MvC3

The majority of those were in the backroom at the one store. So have them check the games in the backroom if you are looking for something specific.
Hmm, I might have to look for UMvC3, NGS2+, MGS HD, and some fourth game during my next visit. Thanks.

DoA 5+

NFS Most Wanted

Lumines

SFxT

Rayman Origins

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Smart As

Reality Fighters

Soul Sacrifice

Unit 13

Angry Birds Star Wars

Gravity Rush

Lego LotR

Resistance

Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Lego Batman 2

Hot Shots Golf

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+

MGS HD

Ultimate MvC3

I own nearly everything on your list already, except the garbage games. (Lego and angry birds). Only thing I would maybe buy would be SMB:BS and DH:A if they were 2/$20, just to add to the collection.

I went to three Target's in my area, each one had a single game on display that I was interested in (for the B1G1 deal) and none of the store employees were willing to check if there was any other stock. Now I remember why I hate shopping at retail stores people.

I went to three Target's in my area, each one had a single game on display that I was interested in (for the B1G1 deal) and none of the store employees were willing to check if there was any other stock. Now I remember why I hate shopping at retail stores people.
I get that same experience except it's from K-Mart. Only one time in the last 3-4 years (I've only been in there about 4 times) was the worker in the video games section actually helpful. Most of the time I can't find them. It's that way sometimes at Target too, just lots of non helpful employees. I don't mind supporting the stores but those waits waiting for cases to be opened/game looked for are torture.

Sorry to hear about your experience there. The girl didn't know what I was talking about, but she scanned my copy of Dead or Alive twice and the second came up as 0.00. That's really all they have to do.

For the Target B1G1 does it just do it automatically?

I want to get hot shots golf & some other game, but is it going to work automatically?

whoknows, on 26 May 2014 - 12:05 AM, said:
I thought that when I bought it.

After I played it I almost gave up on life.
I concur, got a copy of ebay awhile back for 6.00, tried it, couldn't believe sony tried to make this a premier title when the system launched, its just a game to gimmick the vita for those who are unfamiliar about its features.

bread's done
Back