PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm one of the lucky ones. I'm in the Houston area and my local target associates were extremely helpful. They went to the back of store and brought out all the vita games that weren't on the shelves and let me have my pick. I walked away with 8 vita games for under 90 bucks.

The staff at the Missouri City, Tx Target went above and beyond to help me build a library for my Vita slim. I also was able to grab a free copy of COD: Ghosts from BestBuy (GCU!!). It has been a great week here in CheapyD Land.

I'm one of the lucky ones. I'm in the Houston area and my local target associates were extremely helpful. They went to the back of store and brought out all the vita games that weren't on the shelves and let me have my pick. I walked away with 8 vita games for under 90 bucks.
I tried asking at San Felipe and the guy went to the back and said they didn't have ANY vita games in the back, despite the dcpi check showing they had a few of them at least. Which store did you hit up?

If anyone gets an extra copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 let me know. Happy to take it off your hands.

Checked the Target neat me. They had 6 total vita games. None of them I didn't have, sadly.

couldnt take part in the Target sale because both targets near me had about 3 vita games.  If anyone is able to pick up the following games for me, I would gladly pay cost + shipping and maybe a little something extra for your time or trades are possible too.  Just please pm me if you are able to help, thanks!

NFS Most Wanted

Rayman Origins

Uncharted Golden Abyss (i know this is free since forever on PS+, but would like to have a physical copy)

Resistance

Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+

I just want Dead Or Alive 5, UMvC 3, Angry Birds Star Wars(for my son), and either Lego Batman or NFS Most Wanted. If any houston people spot these, let me know please. 

I'm not in Texas but check local target stores. Mine had almost all those titles in their buy 1 get 1 free game sale. There's another thread about it on here. If they aren't on the sales floor ask some to check in the back that's where they had all the games where I went.

I'm not in Texas but check local target stores. Mine had almost all those titles in their buy 1 get 1 free game sale. There's another thread about it on here. If they aren't on the sales floor ask some to check in the back that's where they had all the games where I went.
This actually makes sense, I know Target is notarious for this and I never bothered to check.

The Bloomington, IN Target has a decent selection of VITA games in the stockroom, let me know if you want something and I can head over and check if the BOGO games are in stock.

I was just there yesterday. So far 2 target stores I've been to don't have any signs up and the employees have no idea about it. If you go there check the shelf but it seems if you find a good employee they will head to the stock room for you. It seems since these vita games don't have shelf space they're just thrown in the back room.

Yes. It's not every game but if you use the price checker it will say "special offer" is not on like borderlands 2 or brand new games like that though.

$9.99 Vita games at BBY as their DotD:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/dotd-20140602

Sly Cooper, Resistance, Unit 13, LittleBigPlanet, many more...
I sort of want LittleBigPlanet just to try it and would get Sly Cooper if it wasn't free this month on PS+. Haven't heard of a lot of great reviews of Resistance or Playstation All-Stars, not sure if they are worth $10. Any chance LittleBigPlanet will be on PS+ in the future?

All the rest I've gotten on PS+, but Unit 13 is fun. I've been playing it later and would gladly pay $10 if I didn't already have it.

Got my Little Deviants today.  It's not great, but it's a good way to kill an hour on a minigame collection if you're in the mood.

I sort of want LittleBigPlanet just to try it and would get Sly Cooper if it wasn't free this month on PS+. Haven't heard of a lot of great reviews of Resistance or Playstation All-Stars, not sure if they are worth $10. Any chance LittleBigPlanet will be on PS+ in the future?

All the rest I've gotten on PS+, but Unit 13 is fun. I've been playing it later and would gladly pay $10 if I didn't already have it.
I enjoyed Resistance. Not ground-breaking, but I thought it was a fun shooter. i'd say well worth $10.

Best Buy has some decent prices on these recent releases:

God of War Vita Collection $19.99 at Best Buy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/god-of-war-collection-ps-vita/5487001.p?id=1219133624986&skuId=5487001&st=categoryid$pcmcat265900050010&lp=2&cp=1

I think there was also a post for this but

MLB the Show 2014 Vita is also $19.99 at Best Buy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mlb-14-the-show-ps-vita/4069005.p?id=1219095669891&skuId=4069005&st=categoryid$pcmcat265900050010&lp=5&cp=1

LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey $9.99 +$2.28 shipping at gohastings.com

http://www.gohastings.com/product/GAME/LEGO-Legends-of-Chima-Lavals-Journey/sku/290419869.uts#.U5SR2ukU_cs

On the fence for GoW, I have it digital was debating on getting just to own a physical copy.

I was referring more to controls, screen, experience, etc.

Just realized I have this game sealed for PS3 in my collection already. I have to stop buying shit.

I was referring more to controls, screen, experience, etc.

Just realized I have this game sealed for PS3 in my collection already. I have to stop buying shit.
According to people who played it, there are some framrate and sound downgrade, but not unplayable like Jak and Daxter Collection

There's a trophy glitch in the GoW collection that may not give you trophies for beating various levels. I hit it myself. So far, no word on any patch. 

I found Lego Lord of the Rings for Vita on clearance at Target for $9.99.  Still thinking about it.  Anyone know if the lego games have separate platinums for vita and ps3?

Any chance we'll see Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 drop in price
I've seen it for ten dollars at a K-Mart in Greenville MI, if that helps. Snoop around your local K-Mart and see what you can turn up; I got a copy of Little Deviants for five clams. (It's... barely worth that price. Just barely.)

I would have bought UMvC3 but there were just two problems: one, I'm broke right now, and two, I just don't like the game. Capcom has emphatically stated otherwise, but I think it's just warmed over Tatsunoko vs. Capcom with more recognizable characters and more (unwanted) chaos.

bread's done
Back