PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Totori a few years ago in a different sale. Honestly, one of the worst RPGs I played in the last 5 years. Incredibly boring characters, cringe-worthy dialogue, and overly-simplistic battle and field gameplay. Not sure if the others get any better, though.
It's pretty much the Lucky Star or K-On of video games, you either hate it or you love it.

Went to target and got resistance burning skies, playstation all stars battle royale and sky cooper thieves in time, all price matched at bestbuy for $4.99 each.

Asked Amazon when the $5 resistance was going to ship via live chat. Customer service responds by cancelling my order and telling me "I helped! Now you can place a new order!" Never did I give my consent.

:(

The Vita Section at my two Best Buys had been nonexistent for 2 years. The gaming section for my closest Best Buy is practically empty. 

lol good luck finding any vita games you want at bestbuy, I don't think there's a single store out there that carries a decent selection of Vita games.

Wow; those are insane prices. Too bad not a single Best Buy in the Minneapolis area is carrying any of them. What a joke haha.

Well, these are all "preowned" right? So there is less than zero chance I can find any of these locally. I do often find regular sales Vita games on hand at local stores, but used games aren't ever in stock.

Sadly, one of my local Targets has one of the larger collections I've seen in a store.

nUkDOB3.jpg

My closest store has one Borderlands bundle, 3 copies of Freedom Wars, 1 Wolf Among Us, and 1 Little Deviants.

That's got nothing to do with the sale; I just gave you their entire vita inventory.

This was mentioned in another thread, and it's not technically a deal, but Child of Light is coming to the Vita for North America as a physical release, later this month. What's interesting is that the only retailer currently offering it for preorder is BB, and only for shipping. It may end up being a small print run, who knows. Link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/child-of-light-ps-vita/4429039.p?id=1219629073081&skuId=4429039
NICE! Glad I didn't buy the PSN version the other week when it was on sale. I picked up the PS4 version figuring I can just remote play it on my Vita if I had to but now I don't. Great find.

My closest store has one Borderlands bundle, 3 copies of Freedom Wars, 1 Wolf Among Us, and 1 Little Deviants.

That's got nothing to do with the sale; I just gave you their entire vita inventory.
Pretty sure thats more than my Best Buy has..

The inability to purchase most physical Vita games *anywhere* except online is the main reason most of my Vita games are Digital.

The vita is a great handheld I love it. I also have the new 3DS.. with the exception of Bravely Default I always reach for the Vita instead.

I don't understand why Sony and other publishers kinda write the Vita/PSTV off. Compare any game side by side between the 3DS and Vita.. Vita wins easily. (if its not just a crap port)

Is the Wolf Among Us just like the other telltale games where there will be releasing new seasons etc? If so, I will wait on complete set deal down the line.
Oh man, I hope so since it was so gooooood on PS4, but I doubt Telltale would release anything like that soon, if at all. They seem content releasing each season at a time for their games' physical copies.

Oh man, I hope so since it was so gooooood on PS4, but I doubt Telltale would release anything like that soon, if at all. They seem content releasing each season at a time for their games' physical copies.
Yeah I wasn't expecting anything soon. I bought the first season of Walking Dead, never played it, and will probably end up getting around to it when the "Walking Dead Collection" comes out. So I don't want to make the same mistake twice with Wolf Among Us, although the $10 price is tempting.

Yeah I wasn't expecting anything soon. I bought the first season of Walking Dead, never played it, and will probably end up getting around to it when the "Walking Dead Collection" comes out. So I don't want to make the same mistake twice with Wolf Among Us, although the $10 price is tempting.
Considering how popular their TWD series is, I doubt they'd stop making it for awhile (I predict they'll announce Season 3 soon). It wouldn't make sense for them to plan for a Complete Collection of any kind when they don't have an explicit cutoff planned for the series.

Anyone know if Sly Cooper Collection is still incompatible with PS TV? I don't know why it ever was. Thieves in Time is compatible.

awp - See VyseArcad1a's comment above. It isn't.

I'm tempted by both Collections, though I wish Sly 3 wasn't download only. I'm so backed up I have a hard time paying more than $5 for Vita games. It's horrible I know.

Considering how popular their TWD series is, I doubt they'd stop making it for awhile (I predict they'll announce Season 3 soon). It wouldn't make sense for them to plan for a Complete Collection of any kind when they don't have an explicit cutoff planned for the series.
They announced Season 3 last year but it's still awhile before it will be released. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89251/walking-dead-season-3-link-to-season-3-waiting-thread

bread's done
Back