PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides Play-Asia, is there anywhere else I can import the Moe Chronicles or Oreshika: Bloodlines(English versions) to the USA? I had both on preorder from Play-Asia, only to have them sale out of Oreshika before Moe arrived, so they can only fill half the order.

I've been going back and forth with these clowns for 2 days wondering why my order still hadn't shipped, and there telling me how they are trying to find more Oreshika's, so then I ask, why did they take my order when stock was available, only to sale my copy before the order can be completed? If I had known that, I just would have ordered both games separately.

So I really want to tell them to go  fuck themselves, but I want to see if I can get either game from other sources? I had a chance to get Oreshika from ebay before release, but I figured getting 2 games together would help on cost, so I went with Play-Asia. Now I see I need to find other outlets, as this is the second time in a year, I've had major problems with them.

I went through the whole process and right before I clicked on submit order I thought long and hard if I really wanted to buy it. In the end I passed on it since I already have the game on 360,PS3,Vita,and PC.

Just got my copy of Conception II from Amazon and it has the soundtrack with it.

I still haven't beaten the dam thing and I've owned a disc copy since it dam near came out. I kept starting over then quitting trying to get that dam squirl character to appear........mother fuck bastard.
Lucky bastard D:! /Fingerscrossed, I hope I get the boxed version too!

i just got retro city rampage for vita so check your mail boxes
kinda looks like a GTA game that i've played back when i had my GBA lmao. not worth $30 imo

It went live at 5PM EST according to their Twitter. Limited 2 per person.
I am so glad I got a copy from that Canadian place now. Figures Fangamer would put them up literly right as I walked out the door to see Avengers 2.

I went through the whole process and right before I clicked on submit order I thought long and hard if I really wanted to buy it. In the end I passed on it since I already have the game on 360,PS3,Vita,and PC.
Well most of us buying it probably have one one platform or another. We're getting this because now we can own a physical copy that can never be taken away on a whim one day, without someone comitting larceny that is.

Does that place in Canada still have copies? They where selling them at retail as of a few days ago.
According to the site they have it instock & avaible to ship withing 48 hours.

Lucky bastard D:! /Fingerscrossed, I hope I get the boxed version too!
If it helps I ordered it on the 27th I think. Amazon took their sweet time shipping it out this time around.

Just got my copy of Conception II from Amazon and it has the soundtrack with it.

I still haven't beaten the dam thing and I've owned a disc copy since it dam near came out. I kept starting over then quitting trying to get that dam squirl character to appear........mother fuck bastard.
That give me hope as my copy due to arrive tomorrow

Anyone know where would be the cheapest way to find Danganronpa 2? Cheapest i found is gamestop with 30% coupon.
Do the two 20% off coupon. I bought mine with the 3 coupon and came up to $16.12. I doubt it will go down any further.. Maybe in 2 years from now it might be 19.99 brand new on amazon.

My copy of retro city rampage DX came in the mail today! Kinda wish I bought 2 tho, one to play and one to keep sealed. Oh well.

conception 2 is pretty bad. I'm trying to get through it but its tough to keep playing..
I bought this game last year for the 3ds with box/soundtrack and have yet opened it. Probably will be in my back logged for awhile. I wonder why the vita version dropped so much in price, but yet the first print for the 3ds is still at $30+.

Do the two 20% off coupon. I bought mine with the 3 coupon and came up to $16.12. I doubt it will go down any further.. Maybe in 2 years from now it might be 19.99 brand new on amazon.
What 2 coupons are talking about? Need to get this game but it never goes on sale. Thanks!

I bought this game last year for the 3ds with box/soundtrack and have yet opened it. Probably will be in my back logged for awhile. I wonder why the vita version dropped so much in price, but yet the first print for the 3ds is still at $30+.
That is weird. Maybe DS print run was lower?

Using Monokuma voice " THAT WRONG!!! Time for punishment" TBH, it is hard enough to find game that that stock the used copy of the game.

Here is some free codes for my game Breach & Clear on PS Vita. The game comes out on May 12th in North America. Enjoy!

4ABQ-MMN3-5L96
H7MG-HGNC-378G
T66B-Q6NK-E954
9F2N-T4N5-HRAQ

Make sure to post when you've claimed a code.

Here is some free codes for my game Breach & Clear on PS Vita. The game comes out on May 12th in North America. Enjoy!

4ABQ-MMN3-5L96
H7MG-HGNC-378G
T66B-Q6NK-E954
9F2N-T4N5-HRAQ

Got the 4th one. Thanks!

Looks like it has amazing reviews on steam and the app stores. Congratulations!

4ABQ-MMN3-5L96
H7MG-HGNC-378G
T66B-Q6NK-E954
9F2N-T4N5-HRAQ

I'll be definitely checking this out. From the videos online and reviews read, it sounds right up my alley. Congrats on the fine job done.

I'll be definitely checking this out. From the videos online and reviews read, it sounds right up my alley. Congrats on the fine job done.
Was definitely well received on mobile and got featured by Apple a couple times I believe. I just can't get into playing games on a phone/tablet for whatever reason. Definitely want to play it on Vita though.

Congrats on your big Playstation launch! I've been a big fan of the Breach & Clear series on Steam.

Is this just a port of the first game or will it have elements from Deadline as well? Any plans for a PS4 launch in the future?

4ABQ-MMN3-5L96
H7MG-HGNC-378G
T66B-Q6NK-E954
9F2N-T4N5-HRAQ

The game looks like a great game. I love srpg games, and this game is receiving great comments everywhere. Congratulations!

bread's done
Back