PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Gamestop decent about sourcing used games for you? There's a few cheap Vita games in the 100 mile range, will they do a inter store for customers? Thanks.

Since so many of us prefer physical copies, I thought I'd mention that NIS America has a small stock available of HTOL#NIQ Limited Edition for $29.99. I'm pretty sure they charge for shipping.

http://store.nisamerica.com/htol-niq-the-firefly-diary
Sweet! Great find. This is actually one of the better LE they have actually put out in awhile, and the price was right. This is one of the things that makes NISA so cool. They actually hold back inventory for lost, damaged, or Misc issues, so any and all preorder customers get their games in proper condition. Then, once all of those customer have had any and all issues fixed, they release the last of the inventory, so this won't last long.

I wish other companies would follow NISA's examples when it comes to LE, but sadly, the BIG companies could care less about fan/customer service past the initial investment of actual buying their product.

Is Gamestop decent about sourcing used games for you? There's a few cheap Vita games in the 100 mile range, will they do a inter store for customers? Thanks.
No, not unless they recently started doing it. I'm in Vegas, and there is a GS on the military base here in town, and they always have cool items in stock, since no one but active service can access that store, rare LE they have forever. I've asked several times over the years and was given the middle finger each time. LOL

It depends on the store and the employee. I've frequented several Game Stops where the employees have no problem calling other stores and having titles transferred to their store for me. It helps if you can build some camaraderie with the employees first and ask them about it when they are slow.

Technically they are supposed to do it but many don't want to deal with it. But ya, if you can get on good terms with a few employees they usually will do it.

Since so many of us prefer physical copies, I thought I'd mention that NIS America has a small stock available of HTOL#NIQ Limited Edition for $29.99. I'm pretty sure they charge for shipping.

http://store.nisamerica.com/htol-niq-the-firefly-diary
I have been wanting one of these so bad! I almost resorted to paying eBay prices. Was able to snag a limited edition one just now. Thanks so much for the heads up! You guys are awesome here.

When I went to the link on the NIS America page, it was showing the price as $19.99, though couldn't be added to the cart. It was saying In Stock on the page, so I'm not sure what's up with trying to buy it.
You have to click on "Limited Edition" next to the price. It will jump to $29.99 and let you add it to cart.

Picked up a copy of HTOL#NIQ but had to pay $7 for USPS shipping (was the cheapest option). How did yall get free shipping? (I'm in Texas).

When I went to the link on the NIS America page, it was showing the price as $19.99, though couldn't be added to the cart. It was saying In Stock on the page, so I'm not sure what's up with trying to buy it.
I tried multiple browses on my Note 4, and no go. So I used Firefox on a desktop, and it went through. Took a few tries, but it went through.

HtoL#NiQ: The firefly Diary Limited edition is back in stock. I would grabbed it before it goes out of stock again on NIS website. Looks like the standard edition is back in stock aswell. I notice NIS has brought a few other limited edition back in stock as well. I don't know why tho..

I'm having trouble adding the standard edition to my cart. And the shipping for the LE is $7. Is that standard for NIS?
I'm guessing the standard is oos now. Like someone else mention, they give free shipping on orders over 50. Kinda weird because they didn't charge me shipping the last time this went up. But now remembering they did mess up my pre order when this first went up so I'm guessing these could had been people's non paid for pre orders or something.

My Steins Gate Kongroo Edition arrived today. It left the UK on the 1st, and arrived to me in Las Vegas today. That was damn fast, maybe my fastest non express international delivery ever.

Packaging was ass, as they used a preformed cardboard insert, where the game box and medallions box is supposed to sit in place. Of course there is only a small tab at the top and bottom of the game box area for this, so the game came loose in the box and was banging around. No damaged happened, but not due to anything they did, I just got lucky.

All these guys would have to do was put a little padding in the box, and this would have been fine, but of course all these companies are uber cheap when it comes to shipping. Oh well, no harm no foul I suppose, I wish I would have ordered a few extra, as now this is sold out, and should command a decent price in the secondary market due to no US version yet, and no other LE out in the wild.

EDIT: http://punkandlizard.com/steins-gate-review-ps-vita/

You don't see to many Vita games reviewed with "10", and this is more novel than games, so I may have to crack this open sooner, than later. Glad I grabbed it.

My Steins Gate Kongroo Edition arrived today. It left the UK on the 1st, and arrived to me in Las Vegas today. That was damn fast, maybe my fastest non express international delivery ever.

Packaging was ass, as they used a preformed cardboard insert, where the game box and medallions box is supposed to sit in place. Of course there is only a small tab at the top and bottom of the game box area for this, so the game came loose in the box and was banging around. No damaged happened, but not due to anything they did, I just got lucky.

All these guys would have to do was put a little padding in the box, and this would have been fine, but of course all these companies are uber cheap when it comes to shipping. Oh well, no harm no foul I suppose, I wish I would have ordered a few extra, as now this is sold out, and should command a decent price in the secondary market due to no US version yet, and no other LE out in the wild.

EDIT: http://punkandlizard.com/steins-gate-review-ps-vita/

You don't see to many Vita games reviewed with "10", and this is more novel than games, so I may have to crack this open sooner, than later. Glad I grabbed it.
Was debating on getting it, sucks i passed it up... Funny how i pick up crap rpg le's but not this really good game. wasn't it like 80$? Proab why i didn't buy it.

Found a monkey ball new that hadn't been relabeled used yet. Guy rang it up and it was $4.49 after PUR. On an off note, I already have game storage but found these Mad Catz Armor Cases on clearance for .97 cents. Rang them up and they were a penny a piece!

1cCj1PE.jpg
thanks for posting this was able to get 4 of these and the 2 gamestop i got them at gave them to me for FREE :D/

Was debating on getting it, sucks i passed it up... Funny how i pick up crap rpg le's but not this really good game. wasn't it like 80$? Proab why i didn't buy it.
Yeah, it was right at about $80 with exchange rates and free shipping. I just love LE that are actually limited, and since this was a RICE exclusive, I knew it wouldn't be around forever. I also have a pretty decent Vita collection going, and this seemed like a nice addition.

If they had made any announcements in regards to the US version, I may not have grabbed this one, but we still don't know if and when this may be released here. It was a little expensive for a Vita LE, but I'm sure I could flip it tomorrow for double my money if I wanted to(but I don't).

EDIT: http://punkandlizard.com/steins-gate-review-ps-vita/

Did you get yours from Rice Digital? I wish I got it when it came up...hopefully they receive more in!

Did you get yours from Rice Digital? I wish I got it when it came up...hopefully they receive more in!
Yeah, it came from RICE, as this edition was exclusive to their site. If they work similar to NISA, and actually hold back inventory for damages, loses, etc., you may see some more inventory at some point. Normally it takes NISA a few months to get to that point(once they have satisfied any and all issues from customers), but they don't ship internationally from their US location, so if RICE works the same way, it could take even longer.

Mine was packaged terribly, but luckily it didn't get damaged, but this is my first RICE order, so I don't know if they would have replaced a damaged item, or told me to go fuck myself. Time will tell, but if they do offer more at some point, I doubt it will be for long. I believe you can set up an email notification on their site, so it's worth a try I guess.

Found a copy of super monkey ball for vita so I picked up up. Seems like a fun game. Just upset It was in a generic case. No other gamestops by me have the game in stock though. If anyone has a scan of the cover art feel free to send it over to me so I can go print it and be happy with my life. Will probably run over to another gamestop tonight cus I see they have modnation racers in stock for $5.

So it just for the vita game cartridges??
yeap, has inside blue foam, holds 6 cartridges and has a deeper depression for 1-2 memory cards (can't remember how many) I bought 3 at that time, I had the original sony cases and these ones are so much better to keep them in good quality; just heavier though. They look like mini vita hori hardfaces like the one that came w the LE of murasama but in black. They are like 3-4" in lenght.

yeap, has inside blue foam, holds 6 cartridges and has a deeper depression for 1-2 memory cards (can't remember how many) I bought 3 at that time, I had the original sony cases and these ones are so much better to keep them in good quality; just heavier though. They look like mini vita hori hardfaces like the one that came w the LE of murasama but in black. They are like 3-4" in lenght.
it holds 3 memory cards

bread's done
Back