PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed Rayman Legends for 4.xx. My location had a STACK of Killzone, which I found weird because this location has not had that game in stock for a long time. They still had a ton of games in the case that were not marked for clearance...or have any price.
Pick me up a Killzone. I can't find it anywhere around here.

Grabbed Rayman Legends for 4.xx. My location had a STACK of Killzone, which I found weird because this location has not had that game in stock for a long time. They still had a ton of games in the case that were not marked for clearance...or have any price.
If you want any of them have an employee scan them. I've found a lot of games are clearanced whether they're stickered or not. And even when they are stickered the price is sometimes cheaper than the price listed.

Vita:
207-20-1886 Lego Marvel Super Heroes - $5.98

207-20-0072 Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus - $5.98

207-20-0051 Dungeon Hunter Alliance - $8.98

207-20-0121 Dead or Alive 5+ - $5.98

207-20-0069 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz - $5.98

207-20-0707 Assassin's Creed: Liberation - $8.98

207-20-0127 Tearaway - $11.98

207-20-0071 Ridge Racer - $8.98

207-20-0094 Street Fighter X Tekken - $11.98

207-20-0106 Killzone Mercenary - $8.98

207-20-1443 Angry Birds Star Wars - $5.98

207-20-0908 Rayman Legends - $8.98

207-20-1188 Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - $5.98

207-20-0962 Minecraft Playstation Vita Edition (download only) - $5.98

207-20-0109 Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus - $5.98

207-20-1440 Lego Chima: Laval's Journey - $5.98

PSP:

207-20-0422 Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - $5.98

207-20-0452 Secret Agent Clank/Daxter dual pack - $4.48

207-20-0451 Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow/Killzone Liberation dual pack - $4.48
Was this it for Vita + PSP clearance at Target, or are there others that people have found? if so, what's the DPCI and price people have been finding them for?

So when looking for vita games at a target I spotted a copy of persona q for 3ds with the tarot cards bonus, it was in there locked cases with a price tag in front that said $8.98. I knew that wasn't the right price, but asked for the game and let the employee ring it up to see what the price was. Of course it came up $49.99 and I said umm the shelf says $8.98, the employee went back and checked and honored it for me, I am super happy with that find and purchase.
My anus just clenched in jealousy.

Agreed they're a nice bunch. Sometimes this much act of charity makes me feel too guilty though so I'll usually ask them if they have a sealed copy of the game so they wouldn't have to go through so much trouble just for me.
I actually did that for my copy for P4G and drove to another GS when they didn't have it. Didn't realize that there is literally nothing but the game inside and I am literally paying an extra $2-3 just for that cellophane plastic that I will throw away. I feel like there's no incentive for me to buy new for this console at least (not that I'd be having much of a choice in the future with these clearances).That is of course unless the used copy costs more than new..

Was this it for Vita + PSP clearance at Target, or are there others that people have found? if so, what's the DPCI and price people have been finding them for?
Believe a few people (very few) found Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth and 3rd Birthday (PSP). Not sure if any others are missing and I don't hve the code, sorry.

I actually did that for my copy for P4G and drove to another GS when they didn't have it. Didn't realize that there is literally nothing but the game inside and I am literally paying an extra $2-3 just for that cellophane plastic that I will throw away. I feel like there's no incentive for me to buy new for this console at least (not that I'd be having much of a choice in the future with these clearances).That is of course unless the used copy costs more than new..
Yeah with Vita games I'm less picky since there is literally usually nothing else inside, so if the case is good then eh.

Big thumbs up to CAG member bullsharks. Just received a copy of Rayman Legends and Tearaway from him at cost,these are games I could not find in my area.

Target in Waukesha on Kossow Road (the one near the Sams Club) still had a good amount of stuff left if anyone is in that area. There were a couple copies of DOA5, at least one copy of Borderlands and Killzone, some TekkenXSF, a few Ninja Gaiden games and some others.
Thanks, I never did make it there yet. Unfortunately, I've had to deal with a family member in the ICU and one of my friends suddenly passing away, so everything's been a mess. I did stop at the Brown Deer store though and they had some of the weaker titles that other people have been finding (Angry Birds, Marvel Lego, Dungeon Hunter Alliance and Rayman). I would have bought some anyway but the store was closing, none of the prices were correct, and I had my niece with me (well and I was pretty much broke at the time).

I did buy angry birds and the last copy of minecraft though since I've been planning on getting my niece a vita or PSTV for christmas or something. It did feel kind of funny buying Angry Birds though. It's definitely not my usual vita purchase.

(Is there a dressing room mode where you can touch the birds using the back touch screen?)

Cagers I Need help finding the following target clearance vita games

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
Tearaway
Cod declassified
Lumines

Thanks

that vita card holder is kinda neat. Do you know if they make 3ds ones? All my vita games are complete, i have no loose ones so no real point in a vita case, but i have a lot of loose DS and 3DS carts

Just a heads up to anyone who bought Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 from best buy in the last month around.
i just open mine after reading some got bad carts and yup mine would not boot up at all and it was 40 days after purchase. I got lucky and got store credit today.
wait.. what? I have heard nothing about this. Whats this about? Just BBY copies were messed up or something? I got a couple copies. Both from BBY but have no intention of openin them any time soon. I've bought all these games, even the original LE's, but havent played a single one yet, lol.

that vita card holder is kinda neat. Do you know if they make 3ds ones? All my vita games are complete, i have no loose ones so no real point in a vita case, but i have a lot of loose DS and 3DS carts
Sure. I have a 3DS card holder. Works fine for me. I got the the point where I took all my DS, 3DS, and Vita games out of their cases, put the cases on a shelf, and just carry around the games in various card holders.

wait.. what? I have heard nothing about this. Whats this about? Just BBY copies were messed up or something? I got a couple copies. Both from BBY but have no intention of openin them any time soon. I've bought all these games, even the original LE's, but havent played a single one yet, lol.
Mine from Best Buy was bad too. Seems like Best Buy and EB in Canada got the most defective cats from the info I gathered. It's been posted here before as well as gamefaqs, IFIs facebook, and Best Buy's forums. I mention that so that you can give references on the known defect if you have problems. I read about it and opened mine to find it defective. Had no problems getting the money put back on my card when I went into the store....it's been long enough now however that unless your elite plus they will probably offer store credit.

it's more for traveling with them than just 'loose' carts, though I suppose that would work too.

it's more for traveling with them than just 'loose' carts, though I suppose that would work too.
This. I actually keep all of my games in travel (whether I'm traveling or not) cases with the OG cases all on the shelf. It's just easier that way as they're all in one easy to reach spot.

Unrelated, I'm actually quite surprised there's been no complaining in this thread about all the requests/trade talk... It never really bothered me too much, but it does clutter things up sometimes. CAG really has gone downhill. :(

This. I actually keep all of my games in travel (whether I'm traveling or not) cases with the OG cases all on the shelf. It's just easier that way as they're all in one easy to reach spot.

Unrelated, I'm actually quite surprised there's been no complaining in this thread about all the requests/trade talk... It never really bothered me too much, but it does clutter things up sometimes. CAG really has gone downhill. :(
I think because we're all looking for these games but can't find them all everywhere, it's more CAGs just trying to help out other CAGs. Unless it's a non-deal discussion thread trade talk never bothers me either.

I think because we're all looking for these games but can't find them all everywhere, it's more CAGs just trying to help out other CAGs. Unless it's a non-deal discussion thread trade talk never bothers me either.
And no one has really been scalping them. Pretty much at cost for "sellers."

Mine from Best Buy was bad too. Seems like Best Buy and EB in Canada got the most defective cats from the info I gathered. It's been posted here before as well as gamefaqs, IFIs facebook, and Best Buy's forums. I mention that so that you can give references on the known defect if you have problems. I read about it and opened mine to find it defective. Had no problems getting the money put back on my card when I went into the store....it's been long enough now however that unless your elite plus they will probably offer store credit.
I tried to return my defective copy to no avail, credit or otherwise. BBY was extremely unhelpful. I tried to get Sony to offer some kind of compensation too (as per Idea Factory's site), and they wouldn't budge. I open and try out all my games now because of it. It also motivates me to d/l all the free dlc that is usually offered in the first weeks following release.

HN:R3 was a disappointment though :(

I stopped at two targets today and one store had a single copy of star wars angry birds for 9.99 thats it.
SlickDeals people probably already purged those Targets of everything they had. Now that it has hit their website, it isn't going to last long anywhere.

SlickDeals people probably already purged those Targets of everything they had. Now that it has hit their website, it isn't going to last long anywhere.
Yea I wasn't expecting much, stores around me seem to always sell out right away with these kinds of things.

Heroes of Loot is out today for Vita (digital). Its only $2.39 with Plus/$2.99 without.

I really like Orangepixel's style so this one to me was a no brainer.

Yeah the only thing at the target I went to today was 3 copies of Lego marvel, 2 copies of angry birds sw, and 1 copy of lumines, and 3 copies of borderlands. Looks like back to GameStop for me :(

Stopped at a Target on my way home and found the clearance section packed with games and accessories. One gold PS3 controller. A Hori XOne wheel. Several Sony silver headsets. Tons of PS3, 3DS and Vita games.

Picked up a controller, LEGO Chima, LEGO Batman 2 and Borderlands. Left about a dozen The Wolf Among Us and several copies of COD Vita, Killzone Vita, MLB15 Vita, Puppeteer, etc.

My local Target:

$8.96 Freedom Wars Vita
$5.98 Lego Batman 2 Vita
$11.98 Tearaway Vita
$13.96 Lego Marvel Vita
~$12 Borderlands 2 Vita
$8.96 Tekken X SF Vita
$5.98 Super Monkey Ball Vita
$8.98 Wolf Among Us Vita

Have an extra Freedom Wars, Lumines, COD, Tearaway, Wolf Among Us, Looking for Metal Gear, MLB 5, Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2.

Vita:
207-20-1886 Lego Marvel Super Heroes - $5.98
207-20-0072 Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus - $5.98
207-20-0051 Dungeon Hunter Alliance - $8.98
207-20-0121 Dead or Alive 5+ - $5.98
207-20-0069 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz - $5.98
207-20-0707 Assassin's Creed: Liberation - $8.98
207-20-0127 Tearaway - $11.98
207-20-0071 Ridge Racer - $8.98
207-20-0094 Street Fighter X Tekken - $11.98
207-20-0106 Killzone Mercenary - $8.98
207-20-1443 Angry Birds Star Wars - $5.98
207-20-0908 Rayman Legends - $8.98
207-20-1188 Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - $5.98
207-20-0962 Minecraft Playstation Vita Edition (download only) - $5.98
207-20-0109 Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus - $5.98
207-20-1440 Lego Chima: Laval's Journey - $5.98
Contributing for completeness:
207-20-0047 Lumines: Electronic Symphony -$8.98
207-20-1126 The Wolf Among Us - $8.98

Found a MGS HD collection at a Target I checked last weekend that had nothing. Restocked now although all the pricing stickers are incorrect, just a bunch of Tearaway and Batman Blackgate though. Odd.

I know it's a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a copy of killzone, and minecraft or live near a target that has one on clearance? I don't mind paying for the games plus shipping, it's just driving somewhere near 55+ miles for those two games sounds a bit stupid in my opinion. I mean we as a site seem to be all about saving money, but I don't see how using that much gas is really a money saver

I know it's a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a copy of killzone, and minecraft or live near a target that has one on clearance? I don't mind paying for the games plus shipping, it's just driving somewhere near 55+ miles for those two games sounds a bit stupid in my opinion. I mean we as a site seem to be all about saving money, but I don't see how using that much gas is really a money saver
i actually have both. i think we were PM'ing about a KZ/tearaway trade. Do you have other games you'd trade as well (for the minecraft)?

I picked up a physical Borderlands 2, even though I have the Bundled system, so I can save memory space (it saves about 3GB of the 6.5GB digital install).

So I have an extra copy of the DLC that is not even offered for sale on the PSN, that anyone with a used copy of the game might want. I'll edit the text below if this gets taken. (WARNING the DLC is about 3.5GB so make sure you have room for it. lol)

-FREE DLC Offer Available- PM me with a photo of your sad used borderlands game.

Didn't get a great deal on any of them really but I scooped these 5 titles I was missing. Felt like prices would go up as supply drops. Excited to play them. Gravity Rush was $19 a couple days ago and now it's $29. From Amazon. Total with tax $94[attachment=17274:image.png]

Didn't get a great deal on any of them really but I scooped these 5 titles I was missing. Felt like prices would go up as supply drops. Excited to play them. Gravity Rush was $19 a couple days ago and now it's $29. From Amazon. Total with tax $94 image.png
I pretty much did the same thing today. I picked up the Jak & Daxter Collection for Vita today at a used game store for $25. I've looked everywhere for cheapish prices and found nothing.

bread's done
Back