PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool.  Yeah, I'm setting an alarm as well and leaving the page open for that game.  I'm glad it wasn't in the middle of the night.  Now I actually have a more reasonable chance of getting one.  I just hope they have some limit to prevent bulk purchasers on at least the first day or two so us little guys can get one (or whatever).  The second Vita game they publish, I'll be more interested in that actual game (as I'm a fan of other games by that dev)... but to get a patched up Breach & Clear is not a bad thing either.

Played some more Tokyo Twilight last night.  Second level was a little more complex than the first since you can set traps and stuff to make it easier.  Balancing out the items you can buy, implementing them, and still trying to make a profit adds some complexity to busting ghosts.  I like it.  I like that the missions are graded as well.  That made replaying levels in Advance Wars back in the old days seem so much fun to me.  I haven't bothered to research the conversation wheel thing but it makes more sense now that the first one is mood based and the second one is action based.  I think I can safely be friendly and smell, listen, or look without creating too much drama with the the other characters.

On a positive for the GS price... Amazon will consider a price match.  Open the GS page and copy the URL for the game.  Hit the page for the game on Amazon, scroll down to product details and click the link for "tell us about a lower price" in the bottom right of that section.  Click that it's from a Website, paste the URL into the box for that, put the price in and then put in 0 for the shipping (since  it's not clear what the shipping costs would be).

I went ahead and did that despite getting the good price yesterday.  I think the more people that do the same the better chance that they will lower the price back down again.   Again, I don't actually care anymore since I got my copy... but the more we do this the easier it'll be to get the good prices that pop up on GS without dealing with stickered up and opened copies of games sold as new by gamestop.

Timed exclusive? I dont think its even out till November =P

Saw this mentioned in the PSN thread. Any idea where i can keep an eye on announcments for when you can pre-order this? dont want to miss the window. I'm assuming it wont be on Amazon or anything like that
In this thread

I'm here, only slightly distracted putting my website back online. Still not sure why it was down to begin with, probably Google simply bullying small webhosting companies. Whatever.

Is this actually a good game? Seems to get mediocore reviews. I know we're all for buying possibly to be rare crap but I would likely want to play it.

The rest of their site wasn't SSL, but thankfully the PayPal segment was. Had to use a dummy password when signing up just to be safe.

Damn my order number was Order #1205
Pretty sure they started at order #1000. The stock right after I bought mine (Order #1010) was made literally the second it went up, and the stock upon looking back at the page had not moved at all.

Got mine ordered and the payment has already hit my credit card.

Is this actually a good game? Seems to get mediocore reviews. I know we're all for buying possibly to be rare crap but I would likely want to play it.
The underlying core game is decent for the genre. This version should be better since it'll be the updated version.

Had no problem purchasing Breach & Clear via PayPal. Thanks to Limited Run Games for doing this--so glad to support any effort to produce more physical Vita games; hopefully there's many more to come!

It's already down to "25% - 75% left!".   That's kind of vague ... but the yellow bar is now below the 50% mark.  Glad I got my order in without issue.  I guess I'll aim to get the next vita game they do as well.

Pretty sure they started at order #1000. The stock right after I bought mine (Order #1010) was made literally the second it went up, and the stock upon looking back at the page had not moved at all.
If they started at 1000, then I know they sold at least 250+ copies in 5 minutes....

Here's hoping this site gets other devs to join him, either on his site or their own.

The stock bar plug-in we're using only lets us do three levels of stock, so the ranges ended up pretty odd. The bar behind the text reflects the current levels, though.

I just purchased a second copy to keep one sealed.  My second order was number 1341 (assuming that it's the 341st order).  The inventory bar is now at slightly under 50% remaining... which means over 750 copies have been sold.  So they are averaging 2 copies per order.

Glad to see this being a success Doom!  Can't wait for Saturday Morning RPG.

bread's done
Back