PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Here again, waiting for confirmation on physical releases.

Attack on Titan does have an amazing following, and even so it must be noted that despite that, Atlus released the 3DS AoT game earlier this year as a digital only title! Talk about a stupid move, that was the epitome of a stupid move. Granted, it received mediocre reviews overall and those who got it were united in saying the game was far to short not warranting the cost. So I'm holding my breath, as it were, and shall bide the time until we receive official confirmation that this Vita AoT game will actually have a physical release.

Same can be said for God Wars and Root Letter. Need definitive announcements of physical releases.

Special edition Dragon Quest Heroes Vita is coming out in Japan. Awesome headphone jack cover.

http://kotaku.com/a-special-ps-vita-covered-in-metal-slime-1742094818?trending_test_c&utm_expid=66866090-62.YkETBcIMTk2uX1oytHipyg.3&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fkotaku.com%2F%3Ftrending_test_c

PSV-Metal-Slime-Edition-Ann-Init_001.jpg

That Vita is pretty nice and I LOVE DQ.  It's easily my favorite RPG series.  Still, I have no interest in actually owning specialty versions of systems I already own.

We're also going to get Demon Gaze 2 at some point, though I don't think it's officially official.
I still have to beat the first one. I am stuck on the last boss. Grinding for good gear is killing that game for me. Gods forbid that I try to get the plat and grind for the two katanas...

Wow. I watched the trailer for War Gods on Kotaku, but hadn't seen the screen of the battle system. Thats one gorgeous TRPG. I hope the mechanics are solid. I have yet to find anything to really dethrone FF Tactics and Jeanne Darc in terms of TRPGS.

lol, hope my picture didn't confuse anyone. The person I quoted said War Gods (old Midway Mortal Kombat-like game), not God Wars (upcoming TRPG).

Yeah I was legitimately confused when I googled that to find out more. It definitely wasn't God of War and I was fairly certain a relatively obscure mid 90s arcade game wouldn't have an HD remake.

God Wars actually does look good though.

is a used vita slim console with 8gb mem card a good deal for $50?
That's, IMO, a deal too good to be true. Even gamestop offers $52 cash for the system alone or $65 trade in credit. Is it a friend or something offering it? If so, then yeah, take them up on the deal as long as it works and charges the battery fine. Be wary of other people offering that deal. I mean it could be legit... it could be stolen or something.

Or worse case scenario, it could be MAC Address banned by Sony. Have whoever is selling it logon with their PSN account to make sure it isn't a perma banned system.

I have a code for borderlands 2 that I received with my vita but I won't be using it anyone want a free copy message me and first person gets it

I still have to beat the first one. I am stuck on the last boss. Grinding for good gear is killing that game for me. Gods forbid that I try to get the plat and grind for the two katanas...

Wow. I watched the trailer for War Gods on Kotaku, but hadn't seen the screen of the battle system. Thats one gorgeous TRPG. I hope the mechanics are solid. I have yet to find anything to really dethrone FF Tactics and Jeanne Darc in terms of TRPGS.
Hmm... didn't have to grind for the final boss. Used... Mars, iirc. I remember the fight, but don't remember it well enough to give tips. Pre-flipping your front and back row might have been something I did?

I did need to grind for the muramasa sword plat, but that wasn't as bad as some other drpg plats [and i have many of those].

So I picked Atelier Ayesha Plus out of a list of four full price games I was considering last week to flesh out my $100 and maybe get that $15 PSN code.

AND GUESS WHAT'S ON SALE FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS WEEK (not counting Plus offers).

Haven't even made space on my piddly 8gb card for it yet.
Thanks a lot jerk face, it's all your fault it's on sale and I'm going to buy it and never play it.

Vita games from Temco on sale
Shh, them folks in these parts don't take to kindly to no digital.

is a used vita slim console with 8gb mem card a good deal for $50?
As long as it works right it's a great deal.

First Black Friday I'm have a vita so does Namco or square enix ever do any physical vita sales or any good holiday flash sales on psn during the holiday seasons?

Heads up on Disney Infinity 2.0.  ... GS recently spiked the price back up from $25 to $60.  Well, it's dropped down to $40 now... so maybe it'll be back to $25 here soon enough for anyone that actually wants it complete for their collection.

Does anyone here own DI 2.0 for Vita? Is the base wireless or wired to the Vita? Does the base + character have to always be connected to the Vita to play? Trying to figure out how "portable" it really is.

Does anyone here own DI 2.0 for Vita? Is the base wireless or wired to the Vita? Does the base + character have to always be connected to the Vita to play? Trying to figure out how "portable" it really is.
According to this dude, it connects via Bluetooth: https://youtu.be/vHsgyBJgYg4?t=212

Seems legit. As much as I friggin' hate unboxing videos, they can sometimes have some helpful nuggets of info hidden within.

what the cheapest that child of light physical been so far? and what the cheapest it might go to?

cause i just noticed best buy dont even carry it anymore since it been deleted off there site

what the cheapest that child of light physical been so far? and what the cheapest it might go to?

cause i just noticed best buy dont even carry it anymore since it been deleted off there site
Other than Best Buy with GCU, you can find Child of Light at Gamestop for 19.99 for new and 14.99 for used.

Other than Best Buy with GCU, you can find Child of Light at Gamestop for 19.99 for new and 14.99 for used.
i know that but gamestop out of new both online and in store and used is hit or miss on case with handheld games. Has it every been close to $10 before? and if it did that probably be the lowest it ever get right? cause wasnt that many copies printed right?

i know that but gamestop out of new both online and in store and used is hit or miss on case with handheld games. Has it every been close to $10 before? and if it did that probably be the lowest it ever get right? cause wasnt that many copies printed right?
No. Never been on sale. Unless you count Digital.

Gamestop In Store Checker is pretty accurate on mobile. Check there?

Speaking of Child of Light physical copies - what was the difference between the EU and NA versions?  I recall there being one - did the EU version include some DLC on card?

According to this dude, it connects via Bluetooth: https://youtu.be/vHsgyBJgYg4?t=212Seems legit. As much as I friggin' hate unboxing videos, they can sometimes have some helpful nuggets of info hidden within.
I have it (and played it) and the base is Bluetooth. It comes with a USB charger, but you can use your phone charger too. It's compact; flat and smaller than the console version since it only has one character slot.

The character has to be on the base if you want to play that character, yes. So in other words: you can't put the character, playset, etc. on the base, load it up, and remove it from the base.

On the cart or code?
It is with a code and you need a European account to download it. The EUR version is called the "compete edition". I don't know how much the DLC's add to the game though. I just know that edition exist cuz I saw it and realized it after I bought the NA version...

It is with a code and you need a European account to download it. The EUR version is called the "compete edition". I don't know how much the DLC's add to the game though. I just know that edition exist cuz I saw it and realized it after I bought the NA version...
If its the same DLC as in the U.S like digital complete edition. then its jsut a bunch of items that make the game easier. Its not essential story DLC or anything like that.

These guys also have Ninjago Shadow of Ronin for $10, FIFA 15 for $15, and Toukiden Kiwami for $20. All are lower than i have seen in a while or ever.

bread's done
Back