PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see the standard PS3 release come with a manual. Hope the Vita version does as well. Man, I miss manuals....
me to and all the other extras that used to come with system games back in the day like posters and extras

i remember when this was common for every Nintendo console games and even sega genesis games.

3-Ninjas-Kick-Back-Super-Nintendo-with-Box-Poster-and-Inserts.jpg

me to and all the other extras that used to come with system games back in the day like posters and extras

i remember when this was common for every Nintendo console games and even sega genesis games.

3-Ninjas-Kick-Back-Super-Nintendo-with-Box-Poster-and-Inserts.jpg
That's one of the reasons I bought all 3 physical editions of Shovel Knight. Comes with a large, color, glorious game manual. I couldn't just stop at one version lol.

So...Corpse Party is $32.49 right now. Is this the lowest it's ever been? I feel like it won't go much lower until it shoots right back to 50 bucks, but I find myself tempted to keep waiting.

So...Corpse Party is $32.49 right now. Is this the lowest it's ever been? I feel like it won't go much lower until it shoots right back to 50 bucks, but I find myself tempted to keep waiting.
So far yes. I have a feeling it will go back up soon but It's XSeed so I'm sure this will be cheaper down the line anyway. The only recent LE I can think of theirs that didn't drop was YS Silver Anniversary but I haven't been following too closely.

stop torturing him lol

this is already him probably watching it fall fall and fall even more in price

AvlHwMr.gif
That's also me seeing I could have saved $6 on P4DaN if I had waited two more days, oh well, still cheaper than I could have gotten it with employee discount, so I shouldn't complain.

That's also me seeing I could have saved $6 on P4DaN if I had waited two more days, oh well, still cheaper than I could have gotten it with employee discount, so I shouldn't complain.
I wish we had a penny glitch like Amazon uk
Last year Amazon uk website glitched and everything was a penny lol

Well, they aren't a penny, but these are the prices at present moment.:

$17.90 - Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!!
$32.72 - Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth
$32.49 - Corpse Party: Blood Drive - Everafter Edition
$19.31 - Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax
$12.20 - Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
$15.77 - LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin
$22.43 - Lost Dimension
$32.78 - Norn9: Var Commons
$48.94 - Persona 4: Dancing All Night: Disco Fever Collector's Edition
$33.11 - Persona 4: Dancing All Night - Standard Edition
$13.16 - Putty Squad
$22.21 - Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God: Limited Edition
$23.20 - Superbeat: XONiC

I ended up biting on Lost Dimension at $23.09 and Hyperdevotion Noire at $10.98.  I could have waited on Lost Dimension, but I got Hyperdevotion at the right price.  I don't really like SRPGs that much, but it reached the right price for me to just on it.

Do you think Amazon will hit the "JACK ALL THE PRICES BACK UP TO MSRP" section of the dart board before then?
I suspect they will do just that knowing full well that lots of people will be gifting Amazon Gift Cards for Christmas, and Amazon would be crazy to not take advantage of a chance to maximize their profit margins to cap off the year.

How big is reg disco fever pouch? I need somethig that will fit my Vita with the L2/R2 grip on. I've been wrapping it in a large microfiber cloth and putting it in a soft bag, but a vita-shaped pouch would be better.

How big is reg disco fever pouch? I need somethig that will fit my Vita with the L2/R2 grip on. I've been wrapping it in a large microfiber cloth and putting it in a soft bag, but a vita-shaped pouch would be better.
Pretty big, I don't have those grips but it should be big enough to fit

[attachment=18958:photo 1.JPG][attachment=18959:photo 2.JPG]

Well damnit. I got lost dimension like 3 days ago and its dropped a bit over $3 since then. Poop

BTW just to chime in for that guy wondering about the stickers on his Vita. I checked the borderland 2 bundle i have sealed and its got one sticker on top and one on the bottom as someone else mentioned

That's one of the reasons I bought all 3 physical editions of Shovel Knight. Comes with a large, color, glorious game manual. I couldn't just stop at one version lol.
Ditto. Actually think im picking up a 2nd ps4 copy since thats the one i will probably play

XONiC is now down to $22.65.  We are still on target for $20 on Tues/Wed.  Be strong peeps, resist!   As noted by others a bunch of other games are dropping in price too for Vita.  Of note Norn9 and Code:Realize are sitting at $32.01 & $30.00 respectively.   I can wait for something closer to $20 on those games if I get them.

I didn't think about the influx of Amazon gift cards, and the obvious desire to give people the least amount possible for those cards.

I guess I'll have to spin the wheel and hope I don't duplicate a gift.

XONiC is now down to $22.65. We are still on target for $20 on Tues/Wed. Be strong peeps, resist! As noted by others a bunch of other games are dropping in price too for Vita. Of note Norn9 and Code:Realize are sitting at $32.01 & $30.00 respectively. I can wait for something closer to $20 on those games if I get them.
Its too late I broke down :( Well only really spent 8 bucks in cash but i can probably sweet talk em into letting me have some money back!

The second Xonic hits 20 I'm buying it, I have a figure display case I need to buy anyways. Need free shipping!

God Eater: Resurrection, God Eater 2: Rage Burst and Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs-Force are coming to NA. Unfortunately no news on whether physical/digital.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/12/21/god-eater-tales-of-berseria-more-coming-west-to-playstation/
Nice. It'll be fun to play MSG Extreme Vs-Force in English. I imported one of the versions on PS3, and while fun, it leaves a bit to be desired when I have to force myself to remember Japanese while playing.

...Though I hope it doesn't have a Linkin Park intro song like that one.

While several Amazon Vita physical prices have fallen, Persona 4 Golden stayed $19.99. A word of warning though, in the past few days Amazon's been selling it anywhere from $22-25. I'm not sure if/when they'll drop it back.

Yeah, it makes it hard to share a heads up about a deal in progress when folks jump the gun.  Thankfully XONiC is still dropping despite them and Lost Dimension is as well.   I think the main spoilers are those that post the deals to the site and spread them over to other sites for the masses to see.  Seems like one or two sales don't make a huge difference though the price drop seems to slow a little.  That's part of why I have been trying to resist posting links.  It's not hard to look this stuff up on Amazon, create a wishlist, and track it all there.  I have 1 link I follow to my wishlists and can review all price changes in a few seconds.

Is it just me or are the drops stagnating? I was asleep a few hours and didn't see any drops this morning for what I was watching (xonic/lost dimension).

CAG'S united together at last! 1 for all & all for one we will get killer vita games this year! Around 50% off is not cheap but very good deal. Let see it dropping more later today. Must watch very careful today :)

Is it just me or are the drops stagnating? I was asleep a few hours and didn't see any drops this morning for what I was watching (xonic/lost dimension).
Sometimes the wishlist (if you are using it) lags behind the actual game listings. Like for a while Lost Dimension was showing $21.90 on the list while the game page showed $21.88. Currently they match for me at $21.85... but sometimes they don't. If I'm hotly expecting a change I'll leave the pages open for those games and refresh from time to time. Otherwise I don't sweat it. If it stops and spikes back up to full msrp, no problem.. I can wait till the next time it drops. As is, I'm hoping these drops last till Wednesday. I don't have any need for rushed shipping... just want to grab a few good deals so I don't have to hunt the games later.

Yeah, it makes it hard to share a heads up about a deal in progress when folks jump the gun. Thankfully XONiC is still dropping despite them and Lost Dimension is as well. I think the main spoilers are those that post the deals to the site and spread them over to other sites for the masses to see. Seems like one or two sales don't make a huge difference though the price drop seems to slow a little. That's part of why I have been trying to resist posting links. It's not hard to look this stuff up on Amazon, create a wishlist, and track it all there. I have 1 link I follow to my wishlists and can review all price changes in a few seconds.
This is just sad. As if a number of people on here haven't been tracking the prices and buying these two games.

the biggest thing that i have noticed stall the prices or shot the prices back up is when someone make a separate thread about the game 

but it not that thread that does the damage but the damage is the result of those threads

cause every single time someone made a thread i notice that within 5 minutes of posted on cag it is posted on slickdeals which is then when the prices stall or rise. 

a thread of it own just make it easier for those casually browsing and to repost

Corpse Party BD seems to have bottomed out (for now) at 32.49 on Amazon. Somewhat tempted to price match it at BB, to avoid a crushed copy from Amazon, but I'm still not really sure it's a game I would enjoy.

bread's done
Back