PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
a thread of it own just make it easier for those casually browsing and to repost
Yeah I've noticed that as well. I've noticed also that when people here buy while the price is still falling that sometimes the price stagnates and even jumps up a few cents before starting to fall again. So far though that hasn't happened with XONiC or Lost Dimension.. both of which have gone down another few cents from when I posted last.

If you buy Lost Dimensions before it hits $20, there will be a lynching.
I was hoping someone somewhere made a "Kain and Lynch(ing)" gif...

Don't EVER google the word "Lynching" like ever, unless you have a strong gut.

So instead, just imagine a poorly drawn noose over Lynch's head, cause I just bought Lost Dimentions.

Ah man, maybe we should all plan to buy at the same time to throw off Amazon's algorithms. We'll call it the Value Interruption Targeting Amazon, aka VITA. 

I'm pretty ok with spending $7.28 on Lost Dimension.  Bonus, I got a digital copy of Kung Fu Panda?  Sure the stepson will love that enough to watch it a few times.  (thank you, Prime Free Trial, for being ready for this order)

Just ordered 6 copies of Lost Dimension (one for myself, 5 for family/friends). Thank you for posting this, been waiting ages for a good price!

Just ordered 6 copies of Lost Dimension (one for myself, 5 for family/friends). Thank you for posting this, been waiting ages for a good price!
50ca969bec031.jpg

Do you mean starting now?
Yes

Are there really loading screens before each attack you do or is it only in the digital version? (in lost dimension)
I played the physical version, and yes, loading screen is there. It is annoying at first, but you will get used to it. It is one of my biggest complaints with the game (I posted a short review some time ago) though, aside from the "story" and not having Japanese voice.

It was mentioned last week, but another Meijer is clearancing Vita games (Cascade in Grand Rapids). However they're only 30% off original retail right now. I know Meijer uses their Cascade location as a test for the chain, so maybe this will expand to the whole chain soon.

It was mentioned last week, but another Meijer is clearancing Vita games (Cascade in Grand Rapids). However they're only 30% off original retail right now. I know Meijer uses their Cascade location as a test for the chain, so maybe this will expand to the whole chain soon.
Posted in the Meijer sales thread as well. Here are some of the prices I saw. Nothing great.
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom - $21
Silent Hill $21
Tearaway - $14
Gravity Rush $21

Ah man, I bought LD for $28 from PSN last week. Sadness to see it go so much cheaper, but at least I've actually played a couple hours so far.

While several Amazon Vita physical prices have fallen, Persona 4 Golden stayed $19.99. A word of warning though, in the past few days Amazon's been selling it anywhere from $22-25. I'm not sure if/when they'll drop it back.
waste of money on p4g considering its been cheaper multiple times in the past and was just 6.50 in gohastings 2 days ago.

I recieved Sonic All Star Racing from the GoHastings sale and it came with the original case and in great condition. Not bad for $6 and now it goes into the backlog.

yes there is. soverign and his 40 split personalities each own a different colored vita :p
Well you're not too far off; I mean, there's one that's all mean, there's one that's a deviant, there's one that prefers the finer things in life, there's one that hates his life, there's one that's religious, one that's irreverent, one that hates Hatsune Miku, one that loves Miku, one that....

Oh...did we run out of colors for the Vitas yet?

waste of money on p4g considering its been cheaper multiple times in the past and was just 6.50 in gohastings 2 days ago.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy with your wording there, guy.

I get what you're trying to say, but P4G is easily worth $40+, let alone $20. Even at that price it's hardly a "waste".

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't that before shipping ... and wasn't that for a Used copy? Not that I'm against Used games at all, but I don't think P4G has been cheaper than $20 New (Physical). If it has, cool... I didn't mind paying my $20 for it on Amazon as my first physical Vita game back when I got my PSTV.

bread's done
Back