PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
A CHALLENGER APPROACHES....

Xonic is $18.99 on Play-Asia:
http://www.play-asia.com/superbeat-xonic/13/708x81

Well, it was $18.99 in my cart. ...was...
97875675671c1a.gif

Both of those dropped though with the recent updates.  Just the ones mentioned went up to regular, so might still be safe on those two...for now. :3

hmm shit. Thinking of grabbing another copy of Superbeat for my niece now that its at 21.78... bite now or wait to see if it hits 20. Im worried if i wait it will shoot back up. Hell may grab an extra copy of Lost dimensions too at the price its at. Just not sure if i should buy now or wait another day or so.. grr are most of you waiting? I see a few who posted they bit already

I was looking up when the English ver of the next Gundam VS game is coming out and I noticed that there's a Civilization Revolution 2. In Asia it's already out, but not in America/Europe. :(

I bit on Superbeat: XONiC last night for just above $22. I doubt I'll get it at a much lower price any time soon. I like the DJ Max series but don't plan to get the "touch screen only" Technika Tune.

XONiC sounds like a much better option with dual control schemes. Having the note buttons come at a similar position to the face buttons (vertically in a curve) could be a smoother playstyle than the notes heading for the straight line as in most DJ Max games.

Even if you bite amazon is good about changing the price to the cheaper without much of a fight.... Its just good bizniz!

I had Dengeki Bunko (VITA) in cart for $19 last night & didn't bite, then today it shot back up to $26...

oie_TRtThuc1f9.gif

I had Dengeki Bunko (VITA) in cart for $19 last night and debated all night to get it or not...

Decided not to... and then I see today that it shot back up to $26...
I have a feeling $26 is temporary and it'll start falling again.

I think that's the thing with these types of sales, the price may spike back up due to a mass of purchases or whatever but then a lot of them stop selling and start the drop again often hitting a new low price.

I'm still holding out on XONiC... I really don't care much about Lost Dimension other than watching the price fall. I think I can wait on a $15 or less as it doesn't really look that fun.

If I didn't already beat Lost Dimension when renting it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat now knowing how good it is. This is the game that has gotten me salivating for Japanese games again after recently thinking they're a bit shit now and that we'll probably not get any more good Japanese games outside of fighters and Ys games. The acting is superb and while the story is a little light, it's definitely an interesting premise. If you liked the Daganronpa games because of how it brought the characters together under harrowing conditions, Lost Dimension is worth checking out.

I hesitated buying Dengeki Bunko since they released the updated Ignition version in Japan.  If we get it over here, I would rather have that one...

Corpse party never made it to $30...came close, but no cigar. All the way back to $50 now. I guess I'll wait again, see if it makes it back down that far. 

Corpse party never made it to $30...came close, but no cigar. All the way back to $50 now. I guess I'll wait again, see if it makes it back down that far.
Best Buy still has plenty of copies, it's bound to be clearanced there eventually. And with GCU it'll be even cheaper.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:18986]

Wow...the regular editions are hard to come by. Plenty of Lionheart editions though.

[impertinent text]
Nice avatar; much easier on the eyes. :D

Sucks Gamefly didn't have any :vita: games on sale. The last time they did, there was some good stuff.
What's worse than not cool about the :vita: games for sale: They won't let me keep my Project Diva F "2nd" copy GF sent me for rent...

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:18981]

Note the label on the loose Vita card by the top of the PS3 case...

ive had Lost Dimension in my cart since this morning and noticed it's dropped about 10 cents an hour lol. im really debating if i want to get it or not because i have a pretty large backlog of ps4/vita/pc games to play and i just spent a ton of money on xmas presents. :(

Bye-bye Xonic. Almost bought you but I know you're too difficult for me.

Think I'm going to pass on Lost Dimension as well. I don't like the idea of killing off my teammates, unless they're real jerks but in the Judgment vids I watched even the traitors are all like "sorry we couldn't be friends longer" :\

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy with your wording there, guy.

I get what you're trying to say, but P4G is easily worth $40+, let alone $20. Even at that price it's hardly a "waste".
pfft this is cag. Its worth a penny in amazon/gs/bb/whatever credit since that's probably what most of the cags would be willing to pay :p

bread's done
Back