PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Some decent deals on Vita games at the NA PSN Holiday Sale!

Here's a few:

LBP Vita with the Marvel Pack (which will be removed on 12/31) is $11.99/$7.99 PS+

Toukiden: Kiwami is $19.99

Ar Nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star $19.99

Stealth Inc 2 Vita $2.00 PS+

Oddworld: Munch's Odyssee $2.50 PS+

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/holiday-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-HOLIDAYSALEGAMEG%7Cplatform~vita%7C
Don't forget Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines for $5 PS+: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/oreshika-tainted-bloodlines/cid=UP9000-PCSA00155_00-ORESHIKA2EUUS000

It's not in that list because it's part of the weekly sale, not the holiday one.

Some decent deals on Vita games at the NA PSN Holiday Sale!

Here's a few:

LBP Vita with the Marvel Pack (which will be removed on 12/31) is $11.99/$7.99 PS+
Toukiden: Kiwami is $19.99
Ar Nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star $19.99
Stealth Inc 2 Vita $2.00 PS+
Oddworld: Munch's Odyssee $2.50 PS+

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/holiday-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-HOLIDAYSALEGAMEG%7Cplatform~vita%7C
Interesting. I had just bought the Marvel Arcade Pack standalone over the weekend because it was on sale.

Now I'm wondering if the Marvel pack and costumes for LPB3 are coming down too. They are on sale as well.

I can't wait for P4DAN to be clearances at Best Buy. I went to a local store that's bit of a drive so I don't normally get out there. They had 18 copies sitting out on the shelves. I was trying to figure out why the hell the store possibly had so many but I don't know. Its the only best buy around that has them...but still. 18 seems like a lot. Whatever. Now to wait

Bought Oreshika, wish the $5 GS coupon could be used now for Trials. Might have to go in and buy it at full price, anybody have any early non-spoiler reviews of the game?

Bought Oreshika, wish the $5 GS coupon could be used now for Trials. Might have to go in and buy it at full price, anybody have any early non-spoiler reviews of the game?
this guy's video on the game sold me on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P8hQCmOAUs

Picked up Lost Dimension this morning at my local Best Buy, had them price match and used a $5 coupon I have been sitting ended up paying $17 after tax. 

So I had a premonition (not deadly, though) that I should buy the Vita games I wanted before I went to work.  Got Xonic @ $21.53 and Hyperdevotion @ $11.88.  Also got Virtue's Last Reward. 

Looks like I lucked out.  Shame it couldn't  have dropped further/faster for other folks. 

Saturday Morning RPG Update:

Supposedly Limited Run Print copies are as follow.

PS4 will have the lowest amount at 1,980 and Vita will have 2,300 - 2,500 Copies. The exact number for vita isnt known yet by them

Couldn't stand to wait longer. Got Lost Dimensions for 20.30. Best of luck to those waiting for the magic 20.00 mark.
I'm gonna hang in there until it's time to sleep, and I'll grab it at what ever price it's at. If it get's cheaper by morning, I'll try and cancel and order it at the lower price.

I caved in this afternoon right before the price spiked back up on XONiC.  I think it was $21.30 or something close enough to that.  I paired it with the Wild Cards Premium version of Persona Q.

Update:

Y'all remember back in early November when Nebraska Furniture Mart ( NFM.com ) had Toukiden Kiwami for $20 and everyone was ordering and then a bunch of orders got cancelled?

Well, I ordered it as well... never got a cancellation and the shipping date changed to early December at some point... then nothing.  I did noticed they refunded my shipping cost because I get text alerts on any charge/refund/payment ect on my card and $2.50 showed up.  I hadn't checked my CC statement to see if I was refunded the game as well but I'm assuming not since it showed up YESTERDAY.  Not just showed up but it was in a bubble mailer that was put in a medium sized UPS box and shipped by UPS.  So they paid some $$ to ship that to me.  I'm not complaining.  I had just given up that I was getting the game and was prepared to just contact customer service after I verified if I had already been refunded or not.

Oi will Amazon give me the difference back if I order something, it dropped in price, but it has not even been shipped out yet (nor have I been charged) or do I have to cancel and reorder?

Oi will Amazon give me the difference back if I order something, it dropped in price, but it has not even been shipped out yet (nor have I been charged) or do I have to cancel and reorder?
As long as the price drop occurred within 7 days of the delivery date, they will refund the price difference. It seems more convenient to just re-order if the item hasn't been shipped/charged.

No they won't automatically, sadly. You can contact them to refund you the difference but you don't want to overdo that as they keep tallies on that so you'll have to decide if the difference is worth it. The best thing to do would be to cancel and reorder (if it is still cancelable).

fuckballs... Xonic is up to like $27 now. I should have bit. Guess im not getting a copy for my niece. THink i'll snag an xtra copy of Lost Dimensions before that goes up too. Just need to find an extra cart filler now that xonic is up. How hard is Muramasa? I have it but have never played it. Would a 10 year old thats pretty meh at action games (but likes them) be able to play it? Is there an easy mode?

Don't forget Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines for $5 PS+: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/oreshika-tainted-bloodlines/cid=UP9000-PCSA00155_00-ORESHIKA2EUUS000

It's not in that list because it's part of the weekly sale, not the holiday one.
Blea. I really wanted a physical version of this but i missed out on the import when it was up. I've never seen it restocked at play-asia or ami-ami or anywhere... im guessing i'll probably never get it other than ebay inflated prices right? I hate digital only but for $5 im wondering if its worth it

Dooh! Arcana Heart 3 Love Max dropped another 0.50, so I decided to cancel and reorder.

Looks like Amazon isn't offering any credits for slow shipping right now, so I lost $2 in digital credit to save 50 cents.

Dooh! Arcana Heart 3 Love Max dropped another 0.50, so I decided to cancel and reorder.

Looks like Amazon isn't offering any credits for slow shipping right now, so I lost $2 in digital credit to save 50 cents.
I seriously can't believe you guys would go to the trouble of going to your computer, logging into Amazon, canceling and reordering a game just to save 50 cents. Just not having it in your mind anymore is worth 50 cents, and when you think about the hot mess that is the logistics of shipping, why risk it?

I seriously can't believe you guys would go to the trouble of going to your computer, logging into Amazon, canceling and reordering a game just to save 50 cents. Just not having it in your mind anymore is worth 50 cents, and when you think about the hot mess that is the logistics of shipping, why risk it?
I usually don't, but this thread has me checking prices every day. I'm buying a few games a week, and if I save a little on each, it can add up.

I saved $2.50 on Putty Squad doing the same thing.

I'm also doing it from my phone. Takes about 30 seconds to cancel and reorder from the Amazon shopping app.

I'm just trying to fulfill my duty as a true CAG.

Lost Dimension has shot up to $27.87. Hopefully everyone who wanted it pulled the trigger.
was watching it for a while, kept fluctuating between 20.08 and 20.10 so I added it to cart, and went looking for other deals. found none and went to the shopping cart, price dropped to 20.06. :D/

And side note:

for those that swear by price watch sites like CCC etc... they show the lowest the game has ever been at 20.26 yesterday. there are a number of people on CAG who grabbed it below that price yesterday.

They even show the current price as $20.26.. when it's $27.87

Little lag there on the updates.

I am laughing my cheapass off right now, just saw all the hate from me posting a thread about Superbeat: XONic being on sale. Just to be clear I was just trying to share the deal because I hadn't seen it on here yet. I wasn't trying to bring the price up for those of you who were dying to save another .20 cents on the game. I also did purchase the game and paid $21.44, great deal and I am very glad to get it for such a low price. Anyone who missed out deserved it because you had plenty of time to purchase the game at a low price and decided to be cheaper than you needed to be to shave off a few extra cents. The deal was also posted elsewhere aside from CAG, which is how I had originally found it so the price was going to go up regardless of my thread, but I am glad to know that several of you think that I am powerful enough to control Amazon's pricing with my threads. 

On a side note, Dengeki Bunko: FIghting Climax is down to $19.03 today, I'd link the page but I don't want anyone to think I am trying to drive the price up. Great fighter on the Vita though. 

On a side note, Dengeki Bunko: FIghting Climax is down to $19.03 today, I'd link the page but I don't want anyone to think I am trying to drive the price up. Great fighter on the Vita though.
This was down to $17.xx a couple days ago, before jumping back up. Been dropping slowly over the past day.

I just chat and get a refund of the difference. Even if it's only a penny.

bread's done
Back