PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
The only downside is that if you run into a stingy manager, they won't let you re-use that certificate until it gets re-issued within a few days.

Obviously you can bring it back again to return and re-buy when you get your cert again, but then you will be testing your luck with TRE, and the transaction counter will just start ticking. :*(

Hopefully the manager on duty will be cool about it, and will just let them take the $5 off manually.

The only downside is that if you run into a stingy manager, they won't let you re-use that certificate until it gets re-issued within a few days.

Obviously you can bring it back again to return and re-buy when you get your cert again, but then you will be testing your luck with TRE, and the transaction counter will just start ticking. :*(

Hopefully the manager on duty will be cool about it, and will just let them take the $5 off manually.
ah, oh well ill just let it go. not that much money to stress over, I should of checked amazon while I was there. I forget sometimes.

ah, oh well ill just let it go. not that much money to stress over, I should of checked amazon while I was there. I forget sometimes.
I think as long as you don't return often, you should go for it.

You just won't be able to use your certificate on it in that transaction, but you will at least get it back still.

Of course if the weather is awful outside, you may want to just be lazy and not do it, but that is a considerable price difference (at least to me), and I'd do it, but yeah, just up to you if you feel that difference is worth the hassle.

Went to BestBuy to grab a copy of Rodea Sky Soldier 3ds & price match Amazon's nice low price.. Of course no copies at this location so they just ordered it from Bestbuy website to store for free shipping.. Good part is on BestBuy online it only has a listing for Rodea Sky Soldier -Launch Edition- so you can go to Bestbuy & have em price match Amazon and as far I can tell you're gonna get the launch edition.. after price match & tax I payed 16.63.. Have to wait until Jan.6 for delivery and then I'll see if it also arrives damaged as many people deal with from Bestbuy shipping dummies- wish me luck

My copy of Dengeki unko arrived today. Two gripes.:

1. Arrived in a factory sealed damaged case! Case and cover art are damaged.

2. Really is just the standard edition, not the launch edition as hoped for.

Regardless, going to send this back as the damage is a deal breaker for me.

Other two games ordered both arrived in mint condition.

Went to BestBuy to grab a copy of Rodea Sky Soldier 3ds & price match Amazon's nice low price.. Of course no copies at this location so they just ordered it from Bestbuy website to store for free shipping.. Good part is on BestBuy online it only has a listing for Rodea Sky Soldier -Launch Edition- so you can go to Bestbuy & have em price match Amazon and as far I can tell you're gonna get the launch edition.. after price match & tax I payed 16.63.. Have to wait until Jan.6 for delivery and then I'll see if it also arrives damaged as many people deal with from Bestbuy shipping dummies- wish me luck
Damn; I didn't realize you could price match on an online order. I would have done the exact same thing when I was out last night.

I just got refunded for my copy of xonic and hyperdimension but the order is still on its way
Pulled up my Xonic order hoping that maybe I got that and instead see I got charged $25 for shipping for some reason. Apparently despite choosing the free shipping they charged me for two day! So displeased right now, even more so since the little over the door basketball hoop I had ordered with it shipped without a box or anything and the packaging was completely destroyed so I couldn't give it as a Christmas present.

Pulled up my Xonic order hoping that maybe I got that and instead see I got charged $25 for shipping for some reason. Apparently despite choosing the free shipping they charged me for two day! So displeased right now, even more so since the little over the door basketball hoop I had ordered with it shipped without a box or anything and the packaging was completely destroyed so I couldn't give it as a Christmas present.
I just saw mine through online banking. It charged me few days ago, but as of this morning that charge is gone.

which basketball set was it? cause it probably said that on the product page that it ship without packaging

which basketball set was it? cause it probably said that on the product page that it ship without packaging
It has that thing like Legend of Legacy has now where it says to click something to put it in a box. That option sure wasn't there a week ago when I ordered it. Thing's only like a foot long and the box is absolutely nothing.

Cheapy already banned one person today and completely removed another lol. 

He did ban one person though, a mod completely removed the other. They not playing no games today.

My copy of Dengeki unko arrived today. Two gripes.:
1. Arrived in a factory sealed damaged case! Case and cover art are damaged.
2. Really is just the standard edition, not the launch edition as hoped for.

Regardless, going to send this back as the damage is a deal breaker for me.

Other two games ordered both arrived in mint condition.
Yup, BB sent my Dengeki Bunko in a bubble mailer and got crushed too. I took it to the store and they exchanged it for a fresh one.

And I agree, the game is fantastic but that launch edition was really disappointing. A 1-track medley of the soundtrack? Sega needs to really learn from Atlus and their Launch Editions of games.

Received my copy of Muramasa from gohastings today. Looks like it's brand new and works like a charm :)
I received my copy of Muramasa too ... except, they sent me LBP instead. Oh well, at least I did get Sonic Transformed as ordered, and both games I did get were in great shape!

Corpse Party has steadily declined for the past three days or so and is now under $30, so I'm going to go ahead and grab it. Will cancel and re-order if it goes down significantly more in the next couple of days. Let me apologize in advance if my purchase causes the price to jump back up. :bow:  

I only got my p4g copy.  Which is weird as All of the games I ordered are coming from the west. cold steel is supposed to be shipping from cali to mi, vesperia from ok, infinite undiscovery from colorado,  and p4g shipped from idaho and made it here first.

Danganronpa: despair girls is on sale for $23 on PSN. Worth picking up at that price? I know the Danganronpa series doesn't seem to go on sale a whole lot. But I probably should play the last two games that are in my backlog.

Danganronpa: despair girls is on sale for $23 on PSN. Worth picking up at that price? I know the Danganronpa series doesn't seem to go on sale a whole lot. But I probably should play the last two games that are in my backlog.
I'm pretty sure there are significant spoilers in the third Danganronpa for at least the first game if not the second too. Buy if you wish, but but play them in order.

Limited Run Games sent out an e-mail tonight. Saturday Morning RPG for the PS Vita goes on sale at 10:00 a.m. on January 29th!  :D

So got my copy of Superbeat today and holy hell is it hard. It's a very different way of comprehending what button is next and can overwhelm even on early stages. I do have to say that I will need to practice at this one and hope that it comes to me with more time practicing how to comprehend the patterns.

So got my copy of Superbeat today and holy hell is it hard. It's a very different way of comprehending what button is next and can overwhelm even on early stages. I do have to say that I will need to practice at this one and hope that it comes to me with more time practicing how to comprehend the patterns.
yea, the swipes and moving holds wreck me. i found playing with the touch screen helped but then it gets overwhelming as it gets harder

Thanks YBX, ive been frustrated with the lowering price deals since i missed persona dan disco edition, it's nice to just see a low price and just buy something. Merry Christmas!

bread's done
Back