PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt any collector here cares much what happens to that box/set.

Shock value 1/10, would rip again.
2 right below you. :lol:

I crushed the box and then ripped it, thats when I remembered a conversation from a while back (month or so) about people that pretty much return any LE/CE if the box has a slight dent.. I remember commenting that the cardboard box means nothing to me and the next one i get I would film myself slowly ripping it up and then lighting it on fire.

Didn't have the desire to put that much effort into it, so just put up the pic of the ripped box as a joke.

I didn't want the CE for Sorcery Saga, but for some odd reason it was $7 cheaper than the base game.. so thats what I ordered.

And yet MMA Supremacy and Madden NFL 13 are two of the more valuable standard releases on the system.
In part is because NFL 13 is the only NFL one same with MMA Supremacy... I own NFL 13 since I had it since years ago and I like playing sports and fighting games in portables, but would not buy Supremacy unless its under $5.

***NSFC*** (Not safe for Collectors)

So i'm hiding it behind a spoiler, it's graphic... so beware LE/CE box art collectors...

This is typical how my LE/CE boxes get treated after I get my game out..

This finally showed up today, UPS lost the package the first time and Amazon made me wait a few days before they would send out a new one.

Yes, the game is all I kept.. rest is in the garbage already. Well, the spoon I'm keeping for my dog's soft food she gets on occasion.

2d2bo7r.jpg

I know a few people here flip out over the tiniest of dents on their box... well this is how much *I* care about my boxes. :lol:
Spoon is worth more than the game.

Hey guys, Saturday Morning RPG up in a few, get ready. There is a limited of 2 per system for the standard game, and 1 per system on the soundtrack bundles. They have stated they worked hard on their system, so it should enforce the limits(fingers crossed on that).

Anyway, good luck to all. I'm personally gonna go for 1 of each for both systems.

http://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/

Hey guys, Saturday Morning RPG up in a few, get ready. There is a limited of 2 per system for the standard game, and 1 per system on the soundtrack bundles. They have stated they worked hard on their system, so it should enforce the limits(fingers crossed on that).

Anyway, good luck to all. I'm personally gonna go for 1 of each for both systems.

http://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/
Doesn't it not go live until 10am EST (though I guess you could mean "in a few" hours)?

Definitely going for Saturday Morning RPG today, I want to get the Vita version, but am thinking about getting for PS4 as well. What's the thoughts on the soundtrack bundle? I thought about getting one of them as the music in this game is pretty great and it seems the soundtrack is also very limited. 

Just the Vita game for me. Don't really need anything else to clutter up the shelf. I'm already forced to start thinking of a new shelving systme for everything.

Going for one of each.  Really hope this isn't a surprise quick sellout at 10am as I am going to be unable to try again at 6pm this evening.

Going for one of each. Really hope this isn't a surprise quick sellout at 10am as I am going to be unable to try again at 6pm this evening.
Same here, it'll be much harder for me to try to get one in at 6PM. I'd be happy with just the Vita copy, but I do want to get a PS4 copy as well.

Doesn't it not go live until 10am EST (though I guess you could mean "in a few" hours)?
Yeah, a "few" was meant as hours. But depending on when someone reads the post, it could be minutes, or missed altogether. LOL

So 10am EST, and 7am PST. I suggest setting up your account on their site before hand and being logged in, but they don't allow for CC storage, so I also recommend Paypal for a quick check out, so make sure your logged in there as well.

Yeah, a "few" was meant as hours. But depending on when someone reads the post, it could be minutes, or missed altogether. LOL

So 10am EST, and 7am PST. I suggest setting up your account on their site before hand and being logged in, but they don't allow for CC storage, so I also recommend Paypal for a quick check out, so make sure your logged in there as well.
Yeah, thanks.

I think I'm going to go with just a Vita copy, since the game's aesthetic seems more appropriate there.

So the new firmware bricked my Vita.....it can no longer access the PSN store or hold a battery charge for more than an hour or two.

I'm not sure if it'll help or not, but i threw my Vita into airplane mode last night and left it in standby all night and I was still at close to 100% in the morning. I'm on 3.57 and I had been having issues getting into the store.

Have they mentioned if the soundtrack bundle is just soundtrack + game or does it come packaged differently than just the game?
Yeah, they are individual items. No special packaging or box. But, as far as I know, this bundle is the only way to get the soundtrack CD. Maybe down the road, these guys may do special packaging, but I don't see the point. That's just more cost, and with their small runs, it's really not going to be worth it.

Your vita game list is lacking my young padawan, you need more training... are you kylo ren?
Fifa soccer > Fifa Soccer 13 > Fifa 14 > Fifa 15 (Fifa on the vita is same same BUT different)
MLB 12: The Show > MLB 13: The Show > MLB 14: The Show > MLB 15: The Show (this one is a hard one to get physical outside Korea ;) )
Just to throw a random japanese horse racing one (IDK if physical though):
Winning Post 7 2013 > Winning Post 8 > Winning Post 8 2015 > Winning Post 8 2016
So basically 1 series if you count the games released in us. Alsk mma, madde. Etc are some of the most valuable vita games. So your snark lost again.

And as for that ce packaging ripped, well, thats 1 of the worst ce ive seen. No wonder so many are unsold for $20.

Just noticed the PS4 version shows LR#2 and the Vita version shows LR#3. Now I'm tempted to buy both. Damn them!
yea mutli console platform will each have a different number so if you are wanting the whole complete series one on each platform will be needed each time if you are ocd about that sort of thing.

bread's done
Back