PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Sat RPG for vita delivered
tumblr_mbldnfI6Tr1rw8654_zpsce1aa7ba.gif

My shipping notice for my Saturday Morning RPGs was sent two days ago and they arrived today. Not the same black bubble mailer as last time, a larger yellow padded envelope style. All 3 items in perfect condition.

Still no shipping confirmation... T___________________________T

I guess the only upside to this day is that my $16 P4DAN CE from the third party Newegg seller arrived earlier, which was a pleasant surprise since the order was canceled, so technically it's a free P4DAN CE now. :eek:

4cP0Mtt.jpg

Do you have a grip yet?

That's pretty handy for most games you'll play on it, but definitely not terribly portable if you're on the go with your Vita.

I guess the only upside to this day is that my $16 P4DAN CE from the third party Newegg seller arrived earlier, which was a pleasant surprise since the order was canceled, so technically it's a free P4DAN CE now. :eek:

4cP0Mtt.jpg
Did you order really early?

Do you have a grip yet?

That's pretty handy for most games you'll play on it, but definitely not terribly portable if you're on the go with your Vita.
No, just a plastic case.
Not sure about the grip since, I always have it in a hard case.

Any good cases/grips that fit in a regular vita pouch?

Nice so you did receive any tracking info from them

No, just a plastic case.

I don't think any grips will fit in a pouch.

This is what I have and I love it, easy to take off when you are transporting the Vita.

http://www.amazon.com/Vita-2000-Trigger-Grip-Sony-PSP/dp/B00JYE8L9K/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1455500883&sr=8-4&keywords=vita+grip

This one pretty much everyone seems to like, I don't have it but it's on my wishlist.

http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-Power-Grip-Vita-PCH-2000-playstation/dp/B00G9X4YRM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455500883&sr=8-1&keywords=vita+grip

Really your best two options.

If you have a PS4 and use your Vita for remote play.. you will want one. When you game for hours on the Vita.. you will want one..

Vita alone is good, but the grips make it much better. (there are grips for the 3DS as well, and it just makes it better. It's not just a Vita "problem")

No, just a plastic case.

I don't think any grips will fit in a pouch.
Indeed. The grips are pretty bulky since it needs to have a frame to fit around the Vita, as well as the two gripping parts that stick way out, so there probably isn't one.

Nice so you did receive any tracking info from them
Nah, only thing I got from them was that my item was canceled email because it was part of a damaged shipment, lol. I didn't even see a charge on my cc statement anymore, so I pretty much just gave up on it.

Has anyone got theirs yet?
I don't know about anyone on CAG specifically, but they have good feedback and it seems like they mostly sell copies of Space Hulk. Interesting that they only sell Funbox Media games. Wonder how they get so many?

Last edited by a moderator:

4cP0Mtt.jpg
Jesus Christ in a hammock.

Just an update for everyone who still has not received a shipping confirmation (assuming I'm not the only one left T__________________________________________________________T), they ran out of shipping labels while trying to finish the final run of mailing the final shipment of games out, so if you have not received a shipping confirmation today, you probably won't until tomorrow some time, but probably won't matter much anyways since the post office isn't even opened tomorrow, so expect them to ship out Tuesday.

And with that said,

EhXZyer.gif

bread's done
Back