PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Went into Game Stop with the buy 2 get 1 coupon and they had EDF 2 marked at $19.99 new. Of course it was gutted. And it didn't ring up that through the regester, but the dude changed the price for me, so ymmv.
Is this coupon online or just something you got by email?

For those who missed out on Saturday Morning RPG. You have a third chance. Don't miss out.

Limited Run Games has stated that "Stock from canceled orders will be relisted on Saturday February 20th at 6PM EST. There are 200+ copies of Saturday Morning RPG for PS4 and Vita."

In other news, Zero Escape 3 will be fully revealed at GDC 2016 (3/14-3/18)

wM9urKW.png

For those who missed out on Saturday Morning RPG. You have a third chance. Don't miss out.

Limited Run Games has stated that "Stock from canceled orders will be relisted on Saturday February 20th at 6PM EST. There are 200+ copies of Saturday Morning RPG for PS4 and Vita."
Yeah, they where originally supposed to relist them all today at that time, but I guess since their still shipping, and others are still receiving orders, they pushed it back.

"We will be relisting a bunch of copies of Saturday Morning RPG for PS4 and Vita on our website (www.limitedrungames.com) on Saturday, February 20th, at 6PM EST. This will be the last opportunity to order it! The game will be limited to one per customer per platform. This limit will be counted across all orders, so if you've already hit the limit, don't order again. Douglas will be actively canceling orders that break the limit so new customers can get the game."

I also asked them directly what this meant, and they said that those who made multiple purchases to try and get around the 2 per order issue, had all of their orders cancelled, so it would seem that a lot of people who got greedy flippers are getting exactly what they deserve now. XD

_gintama__mock_laughter.gif

Everyone is a flipper but me.  Me?, I buy digital $1 games for $25 in physical form because I'm a collector of finer things that are sure to appreciate in value.

If anyone missed out on Atelier Escha and Logy Plus let me know. My local game store has one copy left sealed. $54.50 + shipping. I could go back over there and pick it up for someone if they wanted to avoid paying Ebay prices. Or if you have anything worth trading. i'm missing a few of the other rarer Vita games. Just let me know. 

Edit. Gone.  

If anyone missed out on Atelier Escha and Logy Plus let me know. My local game store has one copy left sealed. $54.50 + shipping. I could go back over there and pick it up for someone if they wanted to avoid paying Ebay prices. Or if you have anything worth trading. i'm missing a few of the other rarer Vita games. Just let me know.
i take if you still got

i need one. let me know

i take if you still got
i need one. let me know
Get it for uiengineer please. Because the other guy is slidecage.

My Vita SMRPG was delivered today. Good luck to anyone going to Round 3 with LRG.

I was wondering how long it would take for a comment like this to be posted. Looks like it took two weeks. Longer than I thought...
We're old man, the new kids don't know about Super Mario RPG, probably won't even recognize ten percent of the references in in the Saturday Morning RPG game either. Anyway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Announced & Upcoming Physical Vita Games:
Listed alphabetically with release date after title.

- 2016 -
Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault (3/15)
Assassin's Creed Chronicles (4/5)
Attack on Titan (TBA)
Cosmic Star Heroine (TBA)
Futuridium: Extended Play Deluxe: Limited Edition (TBA)
Gal*Gun: Double Peace (TBA)
Grand Kingdom (6/21)
Lego: Star Wars: The Force Awakens (6/28)
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (4/26)
Muv-Luv Trilogy (November)
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty! (TBA)
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir (6/7)
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (3/15)
Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (7/26)
Stranger of Sword City (4/26)
Teslagrad (TBA)
Trillion: God of Destruction (3/29)
World of Final Fantasy (TBA)
Zero Escape: Volume 3: Zero Time Dilemma (TBA)

- 2017 -
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (March)

- Pre-Order Updates -

- NIS -
Stranger of Sword City
Limited Edition - Less than 50% remaining!
- $59.99
- http://store.nisamerica.com/stranger-of-sword-city
- Release Date: April 26th, 2016

Grand Kingdom
Grand Edition - Less than 75% remaining!
- $79.99
- http://store.nisamerica.com/games/grand-kingdom-grand-edition
- Release Date: June 21st, 2016

- Idea Factory -
Trillion: God of Destruction
Limited Edition - Not yet up for order.
- $ Not Yet Announced
- Release Date: March 29th, 2016

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Limited Edition - Not yet up for order.
- $ Not Yet Announced
- Release Date: April 26th, 2016

- XSeed Games -
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus: Endless Summer Edition
- $49.99
- http://www.xseedgames.com/news.php?id=263
- Release Date: March 15th, 2015

- KickStarter Offerings -

- Koji Igarashi -
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- $60.00 (minimum) + S&H
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night: Collector's Box
- $250.00 (minimum) + S&H
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/
- Targeted Release Date: TBA 2017

- The Muv-Luv Team -
Muv Luv Trilogy
- $80.00 (minimum) + S&H
Muv Luv Trilogy: Collector's Box
- $150.00 (minimum) + S&H
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series/
- Targeted Release Date: November 2016

- MiKandi Japan / XERO -
Libra of the Vampire Princess
- $60.00 (minimum) + S&H
Libra of the Vampire Princess: Blood Moon Set (Collector's Box)
- $90.00 (minimum) + S&H
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikandijapan/libra-of-the-vampire-princess-visual-novel-english
- Targeted Release Date: November 2016

I was wondering how long it would take for a comment like this to be posted. Looks like it took two weeks. Longer than I thought...
Please forgive Eldritch. It's a slow day for him because of the CAG re-direct-to-homepage problem.

At Play-Asia's Chinese New Year sale, the L2/R2 Grip for PCH-2000 is $39.99 + shipping. Great for remote play.

Just to point out since I saw the post on Muv-Luv that anyone who hasn't done their backerkit or needs to join in (ie emailing the Muv-Luv team for access) has until the end of February before they lock it down given this email backers got a couple days back:

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick, straightforward update - We've decided to lock down all tiers which DO NOT include pillowcases by the end of February.
Locking down these tiers will give us accurate shipping information and production costs which will help us confirm how much budget is left over for other bonuses. We’ll send a few more reminders before the surveys are locked down.

We're old man, the new kids don't know about Super Mario RPG, probably won't even recognize ten percent of the references in in the Saturday Morning RPG game either. Anyway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Announced & Upcoming Physical Vita Games:Listed alphabetically with release date after title.- 2016 -Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault (3/15)Assassin's Creed Chronicles (4/5)Attack on Titan (TBA)Cosmic Star Heroine (TBA)Futuridium: Extended Play Deluxe: Limited Edition (TBA)Gal*Gun: Double Peace (TBA)Grand Kingdom (6/21)Lego: Star Wars: The Force Awakens (6/28)MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (4/26)Muv-Luv Trilogy (November)Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty! (TBA)Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir (6/7)Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (3/15)Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (7/26)Stranger of Sword City (4/26)Teslagrad (TBA)Trillion: God of Destruction (3/29)World of Final Fantasy (TBA)Zero Escape: Volume 3: Zero Time Dilemma (TBA)- 2017 -Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (March)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~- Pre-Order Updates -- NIS - Stranger of Sword CityLimited Edition - Less than 50% remaining!
- $59.99
- http://store.nisamerica.com/stranger-of-sword-city
- Release Date: April 26th, 2016Grand KingdomGrand Edition - Less than 75% remaining!
- $79.99
- http://store.nisamerica.com/games/grand-kingdom-grand-edition
- Release Date: June 21st, 2016- Idea Factory -Trillion: God of DestructionLimited Edition - Not yet up for order.
- $ Not Yet Announced
- Release Date: March 29th, 2016MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS ZombiesLimited Edition - Not yet up for order.
- $ Not Yet Announced
- Release Date: April 26th, 2016- XSeed Games -Senran Kagura: Estival Versus: Endless Summer Edition
- $49.99
- http://www.xseedgames.com/news.php?id=263
- Release Date: March 15th, 2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~- KickStarter Offerings -- Koji Igarashi -Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- $60.00 (minimum) + S&HBloodstained: Ritual of the Night: Collector's Box
- $250.00 (minimum) + S&H
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/
- Targeted Release Date: TBA 2017- The Muv-Luv Team -Muv Luv Trilogy
- $80.00 (minimum) + S&HMuv Luv Trilogy: Collector's Box
- $150.00 (minimum) + S&H
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series/
- Targeted Release Date: November 2016- MiKandi Japan / XERO -Libra of the Vampire Princess
- $60.00 (minimum) + S&HLibra of the Vampire Princess: Blood Moon Set (Collector's Box)
- $90.00 (minimum) + S&H
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikandijapan/libra-of-the-vampire-princess-visual-novel-english
- Targeted Release Date: November 2016~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd be surprised if 10% of the SMRPG copies bought are actually opened and played.

How much is shipping for those vita grips? An eBay seller wants $10 shipping for the thing at $5 more.

I don't know if I REALLY want these things, since it costs about the same as a PS4 controller.

I know there was talk of Oddworld getting a release at LRG by late February but that looks like it's not going to happen now (since the month is over halfway over).  Have they given any idea of a release date for it?

I know there was talk of Oddworld getting a release at LRG by late February but that looks like it's not going to happen now (since the month is over halfway over). Have they given any idea of a release date for it?
I believe they said March last time they mentioned it on Twitter.

Those grips serve different purposes. The Joetsu L2/R2 adds L2 and R2 buttons to the Vita (the way it works is that pulling those triggers causes the grip to press against the back touchpad). If you are big into remote play with the PS4, it's an awesome feature since it's a pain to use the back touchpad in racers and shooters.

If you just want a more comfortable grip and don't care about the extra triggers, there are cheaper options.

Is this the cheapest, we can buy this or does it get lower? I don't really need it at this point, so I can wait if it will go down.

Is this the same thing but cheaper?

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/parusu/item/asnb-4589949460015/
That's the same thing. Very good price from what I've seen. I paid $50+ for one off Amazon and love it. Tempted to order a backup one in case it breaks.

FYI, once it's on the Vita, good luck getting it off. It's very rigid.

Is 39 bucks the cheapest usually?  Do you all think it will go cheaper?  I don't really use remote play, so I'm okay with waiting if it will likely go down.  Anyone know any play asia codes?

ok i guess i could pick it up from them as long as their shipping is reasonable... people say they are terrible.
Well, you don't sound convinced, so it might be better to just hold off for now. Plus, the main purpose of this grip is for remote play with PS4, if you don't care about that, no reason to get it.

Thanks!! Will grab a PS4 copy!

bread's done
Back