PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my SMRPG Vita today!

Figured i'd not get anything special like others got.. All I got was the game, sticker, a picture, and a note saying "don't tell Squarehard, but we lost his copy"  :lol:

Mentioning this in both the PSN and Vita threads; just a reminder that if you have any PS Mobile games, you need to take care of any business that would require you to remove your memory card right now.

After February 29th, we will no longer be able to activate PS Mobile on our system if it becomes deactivated (i.e. the memory card is removed), so if your system is deactivated after that date, all of your PS Mobile games will be gone forever.

Got my SMRPG Vita today!

Figured i'd not get anything special like others got.. All I got was the game, sticker, a picture, and a note saying "don't tell Squarehard, but we lost his copy" :lol:
1453265984-9fc161d3debcf21fe5307466fb4fdda4.gif

Mentioning this in both the PSN and Vita threads; just a reminder that if you have any PS Mobile games, you need to take care of any business that would require you to remove your memory card right now.

After February 29th, we will no longer be able to activate PS Mobile on our system if it becomes deactivated (i.e. the memory card is removed), so if your system is deactivated after that date, all of your PS Mobile games will be gone forever.
Welcome to the digital future. This is one of the reasons I go physical whenever possible.

Is it bad I come for the Vita deals but stay for the Squarehard gifs :)
No, it's totally acceptable. ^__^

mashippm.gif

Did they really lose your copy?
Nah, I don't think so.

I'm hoping they just forgot to send me a tracking, and my package will actually arrive soon, lol.

If they did lose my package though, I'll have to throw a brick through their window with an anime gif printed on it to show them how dismayed I am. Maybe several bricks to show them I really mean business. Real world spamming.

I hardly ever remove my memory card, but just removing it after that time will cause the PS mobile games to no longer work?

The only reason I ever removed it before was to upgrade to the next higher memory card size, so unless Sony releases a 128GB card, I should be OK I guess.

Digital is BS!!!!

I hardly ever remove my memory card, but just removing it after that time will cause the PS mobile games to no longer work?
That's right. After February, if you so much as take out your memory card - EVER - you will never play your PS Mobile games again.

Have I mentioned fuck Sony?

What are mobile games? Do you buy those through PSN?

The PS Mobile store closed in July of last year. In September, they shut down the severs, so you can no longer download anything that you already purchased. And now at the end of February, they're disabling the ability to activate PS Mobile service on your system, which is required to run the games (and is also very easily revoked).

The PS Mobile store closed in July of last year. In September, they shut down the severs, so you can no longer download anything that you already purchased. And now at the end of February, they're disabling the ability to activate PS Mobile service on your system, which is required to run the games (and is also very easily revoked).
This is why i hate digital

Just a reminder to everyone who missed out previously, this is happening again tomorrow,

https://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/

so if you missed out last time, better make sure to get in on it this time because this is the last of it.

Also, buying these copies are so much more rewarding because they were canceled copies from flippers/hoarders. Sentimental value. :D

One last note, if any of you receive your copy before I do, I will burn your house down.

B8Icw6q.gif

Just a reminder to everyone who missed out previously, this is happening again tomorrow,

https://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/

so if you missed out last time, better make sure to get in on it this time because this is the last of it.

Also, buying these copies are so much more rewarding because they were canceled copies from flippers/hoarders. Sentimental value. :D

One last note, if any of you receive your copy before I do, I will burn your house down.

B8Icw6q.gif
If I didn't already have one I'd probably pay extra for one with the "Sentimental value". Also they're shipping out yours as the very last one Square. I pretty sure they're enjoying watching your misery as much as the rest of us. I know it's the highlight of my day.

Oh and that gif makes me laugh every dam time I see it.

If I didn't already have one I'd probably pay extra for one with the "Sentimental value". Also they're shipping out yours as the very last one Square. I pretty sure they're enjoying watching your misery as much as the rest of us. I know it's the highlight of my day.

Oh and that gif makes me laugh every dam time I see it.
Which one is coming tomorrow?

It's just the copies of Saturday Morning (both formats) that were cancel orders from the previous outing. Most due to people trying to get more than one copy.
It is also from fans who canceled their own extra copies so others could get in on these games, so it wasn't all flippers(but mostly I'm sure). LOL

I've been pleased with their cancellation and refund service. May as well try. The last order I have with them was Fire Emblem amiibos that were cancelled.

bread's done
Back