PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
My Senran Kagura still alive on all fronts!

HOPE IS REAL!

tumblr_ne5agufhDk1twn3nro1_500.gif

Anyone have an opinion on Aeternoblade on Vita. It's on sale for $4.49 and looks interesting but has very mixed reviews.

My cart currently has Hitman Go, Swapquest, Taco Master and The Bit Trip ready for purchase.

So I picked up p4dan CE yesterday since it seemed like a good deal. I haven't played through p4g yet though. Is it possible to use p4dan as a entry to the series or should I really play through p4g first? Ive been waiting for p4g just because of the amount of time I'll need to sink into it, and I doubt p4dan is the same length plus I love rhythm games.
It would be unwise. You'd be cutting your enjoyment of the game in half; a major draw of DAN is the fanservice.

So I picked up p4dan CE yesterday since it seemed like a good deal. I haven't played through p4g yet though. Is it possible to use p4dan as a entry to the series or should I really play through p4g first? Ive been waiting for p4g just because of the amount of time I'll need to sink into it, and I doubt p4dan is the same length plus I love rhythm games.
Depends on if you care for spoilers since I know it is supposed to have some and takes place after P4.

Just a reminder. The Muv-Luv Team will be closing the Backerkit at the end of February. If you want to gain access, simply email them at [email protected] to get an invite. Upon receiving BackerKit email, be sure to select "Upgrade Pledge" (same goes for all $1 Backers -- otherwise you won't see any survey questions at all!)

$80 + shipping gets you the Standard Edition of Muv Luv Vita and a Digital Code of your platform (PC/Vita/or Android) choice.

$150 + shipping gets you the Collector's Edition of Muv Luv Vita (or PC)
- Physical copy of Muv-Luv and Muv-Luv Alternative [PC or Vita] [Hand-Signed]: 3 Games on 2 individual Carts
- Physical Muv-Luv Master Collection OST
- Physical Kickstarter Special Artbook [now upgraded to 80-page hardcover]
- Digital copies of Muv-Luv/Muv-Luv Alternative [PC] - yes, you do get both Digital Codes
- Digital copies of Muv-Luv/Muv-Luv Alternative [Vita] - yes, you do get both Digital Codes
- Digital Muv-Luv Master Collection OST
- Digital Kickstarter Special Artbook
- Digital Official Muv-Luv Codex
- PC copy of Photon Melodies + Photon Flowers : Basically side stories but are games in themselves.
- Sumika Figma (I'm not sure if you still get this)

This is the only way to get Muv-Luv in a physical Vita Format. The Muv Luv Team had stated that the likelihood of a retail release is incredibly slim.

Hi, Hmm... Let's just say the situation doesn't favor us during the first year after PC release/ too risky to attempt retail Vita because of it. When the period is done, that's the time we'll look into it; see if VNs are still in-demand for the PS Vita by then, then we can try. It's just way too far ahead in the future to promise, lots of factor to consider. Cheers, The Muv-Luv Team

Depends on if you care for spoilers since I know it is supposed to have some and takes place after P4.
The identity of the killer is not discussed but the characters are using their experiences through Persona 4's main story to help the others with their problems. It's like watching Star Wars Episode 7 as your first Star Wars movie

Received cancellation notice overnight, claiming that it was Out Of Stock. At least they didn't pull the "we can't get payment verification from your card" bullshit like they've done for previous price mistakes.
They pull that we can't get payment ver. card for my order today lol

Update on the Libra of the Vampire Princess: Visual Novel Kickstarter.  I PM'd them from Kickstarter and got added to the backer kit.  Then, I asked them this:

"I am mostly interested in getting the physical Vita version. What level do I have to back for that, the $60 level? I really only game on it, so I would like to back as soon as you are sure that it will happen. When is the cut off date for the Vita decision and us being able to pick a level?"

Here is what they said.  A fairly clear answer for you Vita-waiting folks like me:

"Yep, the minimum level is $60. 

The cut off estimation date is March 18, 2016, so you have around then to decide. 
We're expecting to here from SONY YES/NO regarding our approval before that time, so all our fingers are crossed. 

Thanks for coming out to support us and I completely understand you're waiting until we have a definite answer back from SONY."

So,we should be able to hear whether it will happen or not BEFORE we commit.  Good to know so I thought I would share!

Update on the Libra of the Vampire Princess: Visual Novel Kickstarter. I PM'd them from Kickstarter and got added to the backer kit. Then, I asked them this:

"I am mostly interested in getting the physical Vita version. What level do I have to back for that, the $60 level? I really only game on it, so I would like to back as soon as you are sure that it will happen. When is the cut off date for the Vita decision and us being able to pick a level?"

Here is what they said. A fairly clear answer for you Vita-waiting folks like me:

The cut off estimation date is March 18, 2016, so you have around then to decide.
We're expecting to here from SONY YES/NO regarding our approval before that time, so all our fingers are crossed.

Thanks for coming out to support us and I completely understand you're waiting until we have a definite answer back from SONY."

So,we should be able to hear whether it will happen or not BEFORE we commit. Good to know so I thought I would share!
Thanks for the info, I'm waiting to back until a physical Vita version is confirmed too.

Just wondering, what is the proper timeline for the Persona 4 games? Persona 4 Golden - > Arena - > Arena Ultimax -> Dancing All night?

Update on the Libra of the Vampire Princess: Visual Novel Kickstarter. I PM'd them from Kickstarter and got added to the backer kit. Then, I asked them this:

Here is what they said. A fairly clear answer for you Vita-waiting folks like me:

So,we should be able to hear whether it will happen or not BEFORE we commit. Good to know so I thought I would share!
I'm waiting until they get a definitive answer before I choose to commit.

awesome. this is exactly what i was wondering. Thanks for sharing. I hope they get approval. I have no problem spending the $60 to get a physical copy. I just want it to be a for sure thing.

Just a reminder. The Muv-Luv Team will be closing the Backerkit at the end of February. If you want to gain access, simply email them at [email protected] to get an invite. Upon receiving BackerKit email, be sure to select "Upgrade Pledge" (same goes for all $1 Backers -- otherwise you won't see any survey questions at all!)

$80 + shipping gets you the Standard Edition of Muv Luv Vita and a Digital Code of your platform (PC/Vita/or Android) choice.

$150 + shipping gets you the Collector's Edition of Muv Luv Vita (or PC)
- Physical copy of Muv-Luv and Muv-Luv Alternative [PC or Vita] [Hand-Signed]: 3 Games on 2 individual Carts
- Physical Muv-Luv Master Collection OST
- Physical Kickstarter Special Artbook [now upgraded to 80-page hardcover]
- Digital copies of Muv-Luv/Muv-Luv Alternative [PC] - yes, you do get both Digital Codes
- Digital copies of Muv-Luv/Muv-Luv Alternative [Vita] - yes, you do get both Digital Codes
- Digital Muv-Luv Master Collection OST
- Digital Kickstarter Special Artbook
- Digital Official Muv-Luv Codex
- PC copy of Photon Melodies + Photon Flowers : Basically side stories but are games in themselves.
- Sumika Figma (I'm not sure if you still get this)

This is the only way to get Muv-Luv in a physical Vita Format. The Muv Luv Team had stated that the likelihood of a retail release is incredibly slim.
You do still get the Sumika Figma if you pledge $150+. Also, you forgot the new additions to the Kickstarter: Schwarzesmarken Visual Novel Demo and Teito Moyu sidestory translations.

Same here. I was expecting a cancellation, but they could at least be honest about the reason.
I made an order for it the early morning after it was brought up here. Haven't gotten a cancellation email yet either. It will be interesting to see what excuse they make when they cancel mine since I paid with PayPal and already had money in my account, so no payment verification bullcrap will work there.

EDIT: I did get a refund, but never got a cancellation email and when I check my order on the DD site, it's still there and no notes about being cancelled is there.

bread's done
Back