PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it have something to do with the fact that her favorite way to greet people is by sexually assaulting them? If so, then I can see why. If my friend grabbed my boobs every time she greeted me, then there would need to be a good three meter gap between us at all times.
Yes plus her dialogue is generally kind of stupid. I know about her back story and that's interesting and all, but yeah just not a fan of her personality or the way she acts towards the other girls.

[attachment=20658:picsArt_02-23-06.41.501.jpg][attachment=20659:picsArt_02-23-06.44.501.jpg]    gamestop in PR           vita 40% off  memory card 80% off

So they marked both down significantly with manual over rides?  Guess you really got the wink and shush.

Loving the hell outta Digimon Cyber Sleuth. Caved in after so much delay from VGPlus so I just bought it digital... Loving it!
jesus It is taking forever to get mine. last update says the delivery is delayed in transit. I'm having flashbacks of tohr and cold steel where I will be waiting an average of 3 weeks to play this game.

If someone insists on groping you every time they greet you, the further away you keep them, the better. Three meters gives you enough time to react if they're coming to grope you from behind, unless said person is a ninja, then you're just SOL.

That would be hilarious.
Tizdhbs.gif

If someone insists on groping you every time they greet you, the further away you keep them, the better. Three meters gives you enough time to react if they're coming to grope you from behind, unless said person is a ninja, then you're just SOL.

That would be hilarious.
If they were a real ninja you would never realize you'd been groped. That's the real reason ninjas learn stealth.

I got both of my P4: DAN today. One was in a bubble mailer and looked like someone sat on it. The other came in a box with my batteries. Lots of bubble wrap, but it squished my game and batteries together. Small dent on the front and noticeable, but nothing too bad. Just irks me that Best Buy continues shipping items in a bubble mailer that can get easily deformed. If this was a gift or a game I really would've liked to display, I would've lost it.

Anyone get their $15 gift card for pre-ordering Marvel Avengers for Vita through Dell?  Trying to fill out a customer service ticket but it says my order number is invalid.

my P4DAN:DF finally came and the box is all bent... has anyone tried to contact BB for a replacement or partial refund?

Yeah, I called them a few days ago and had a replacement sent. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure it'll be terrible as well.
I must have gotten lucky. My Fire emblem fates arrive in an envelope beat to heck.

My dancing all night came in a huge box with tons and tons of bubble wrap, kinda looked like a joke..

Yeah, I called them a few days ago and had a replacement sent. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure it'll be terrible as well.
So did u have to mail urs back and pay for the shipping? or did they just let u keep the effed-up one and mail u a new one?

So did u have to mail urs back and pay for the shipping? or did they just let u keep the effed-up one and mail u a new one?
They were supposed to send a prepaid UPS label to ship it back although they never did. I believe returning in store is also an option and I'll probably just do that instead of calling them again to get them to actually send the label.

Is Corpse Party a good buy at this price? Almost bought it at 27.99 after GCU but held off for some unknown reason.
I have a feeling it will go lower. I was tempted as well but ive been told multiple times that if you havent played the previous Corpse Party games that this game will make absolutly no sense soooo....

So my P4DANCE came and there was a nice large box sitting on the porch so I was feeling positive. Open up said box and there is no padding whatsoever and it's beat to death.

Corpse Party is $23.99 with GCU at Best Buy. Now I feel really stupid for buying two around launch for $39.99 each.
I want my $3 back.

I have a feeling it will go lower. I was tempted as well but ive been told multiple times that if you havent played the previous Corpse Party games that this game will make absolutly no sense soooo....
It's going to sell out and you'll be upset that you didn't get it.

Games only go so low before going POOF GONE

So my P4DANCE came and there was a nice large box sitting on the porch so I was feeling positive. Open up said box and there is no padding whatsoever and it's beat to death.

I want my $3 back.
lol. Mine was sitting out in front of the FRONT door! Wide open view to the street! It also came without much protection so the box has a few dings.

From LRG

Haha don't worry about that. There are things in place now that should allow us to get everything out in 1 week. I learned a lot and created some new processes to make it go faster. Our FAQ has some of that listed. But yes there will be some months with two releases. Hints hmm? I can't confirm anything if you guess it so just a heads up! Maybe we have some RPGs? Maybe just one? Who knows... I'll stand back and watch now. Just another tip, we usually so far let the developers announce it!

bread's done
Back