PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Even the Backerkit is closed.

The Muv Luv people had stated that the chance of a physical release outside Kickstater is immensely slim. If they decide to do it, it would be 2+ years later and only if they think its worth it. Your only chance now is to hope they have extras or pay scalper prices.
Thanks for the reminder on this. I've been putting this off for the longest. I went to the old link that they sent me and I just put a order through just now. It said only 296 left.

[attachment=21250:image.jpeg]

Thanks for the reminder on this. I've been putting this off for the longest. I went to the old link that they sent me and I just put a order through just now. It said only 296 left.
image.jpeg
I've got my copy ordered but for those that didn't and want a physical copy I would at least contact them and inquire about buying a copy if they hve any extra. Probably a long shot but if there really is 295 left it's possible and at least worth asking.

BTW, when should we expect to receive our copies?

Just a general reminder about upcoming LRG Titles.

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - April 2016

Futuridium EP Deluxe - April 2016

Cosmic Star Heroine - Summer 2016

Volume - Summer 2016

YIIK - 2016

With a whole lot more waiting to be announced or in the pipeline.

VA11-HA11A - Teased

Hopefully LRG announces some more games I actually would buy besides Oddworld and Cosmic Star Heroine.
I'm holding out hope for Axiom Verge to hit the list, but at this point, I guess I should wait for it to actually be released, before I get my hopes up for a physical version.

attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
I doubt the email with the links I used will help anyone but here it is just in case it does work.

To access and complete your survey, simply go to https://muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series.backerkit.com/invites/TDDpz5XBb0lVKOQiqnwpmg/confirm

To upgrade your pledge: http://community.muvluv.moe/index.php?/topic/363-how-to-upgrade-my-pledge-on-backerkit

More details about Collector's Box options: http://community.muvluv.moe/index.php?/topic/367-collectors-box-options/

Futuridium EP is a fun game... will probably buy it again for the LRG physical release. But, I hope that means there will be a patch to fix the bug that makes the last trophy impossible.

Question.  I found one at a store 50 miles away and they are shipping it to my local store... what should I do if it arrives at my local store and the price as already gone up?  Would they still price match the online price?  Do you think this online price will stay by Friday?

Question. I found one at a store 50 miles away and they are shipping it to my local store... what should I do if it arrives at my local store and the price as already gone up? Would they still price match the online price? Do you think this online price will stay by Friday?
You should be fine until at least next Wednesday, because that's when GS usually updates sale prices and why the $4.99 price first appeared today.

You're a veteran here and you don't know by now that clerks can be clueless about new deals, especially for a niche product like this?
Yeah exactly, vets should know this stuff. That's like when Tetris was converted from new to used and I had to convince the people working that the game cart they couldn't find in the used game drawer was infact still in the new one as it was a convert from new to used. I waited around and they eventually figured it all out and the computer confirmed what I told them. I was nice to them in the process but understood it was going to take some time to get the deal I was after. Heck I think I picked up my copy of Tetris the same day they converted them.

Stores are pretty notorious for not updating price stickers that fast... which considering they are stores and not a database system it is somewhat understandable that they may only update on a certain day of the week or whatever and the clerks wouldn't necessarily know when checking a shelf (instead of the computer, which they often do because sometimes a game will say it's in stock when it's not) and the sticker says $20. Also games don't get swapped to the right location during a convert and certainly not every employee is going to know or care about what games were converted.

So rule of thumb is, know more than the employee... be cool to them... and it'll all work out. If you have any info that'll help them give you the deal that they aren't up to speed about, it'll help.

No store is perfect, but I'm glad that at least there is still one place left where you can look at physical vita games and occasionally get a pretty great deal.

Something screwy is going on. A moment ago when I used CAG16, my minimum shipping option was $5.99 Standard. Now with the same items in cart and same coupon, the minimum is $6.99 Standard. What the fuck?

Something screwy is going on. A moment ago when I used CAG16, my minimum shipping option was $5.99 Standard. Now with the same items in cart and same coupon, the minimum is $6.99 Standard. What the fuck?
It sold out for shipping from a warehouse and is now shipping from a store, adding a $1 handling fee.

Yeah, I figured that's what it was after I posted. Guess I snoozed and losed.

Whatever; I'll go for it anyway. Don't want to miss out on any Vita games from here on. I got Kiwami, Akiba's Trip, and Ghost Trick.

I've got my copy ordered but for those that didn't and want a physical copy I would at least contact them and inquire about buying a copy if they hve any extra. Probably a long shot but if there really is 295 left it's possible and at least worth asking.

BTW, when should we expect to receive our copies?
November

Submitted a hold request for the only nearby GS that had TK, got an email about an hour later that they couldn't fulfill the request. Employee probably went to pull the game, then realized how cheap it was, and bought it himself. Oh well.

Submitted a hold request for the only nearby GS that had TK, got an email about an hour later that they couldn't fulfill the request. Employee probably went to pull the game, then realized how cheap it was, and bought it himself. Oh well.
Or someone bought it in store. Or it was part of a ship from store order that had to be filled. Or they simply didn't actually have it.

A couple stores near me have it in stock, hopefully they come with cases and cover art
Success! toukiden kawami came complete with original case and manual. The clerk told me she had two calls about the game too. The only other copy near me was also claimed. Either they are scalpers or Buffalo is hot for vita!

Thanks for the link. I am ok with label-less cart only. The damn cart was kinda gross so I cleaned it with a dry toothbrush to scrape what can only be articulated as the glaze of a donut... Shit now that I think about it I hope that shit wasn't semen... Anyway, cleaned that off and the label fell right off the cart. Still, $5 is ok... Unless I get herpes. In that case I might just take it back with some aggression.

Got a mint/complete copy for Kiwami.

I called after putting it on hold this morning and the guy asked if I could come get it soon since he was sick of people requesting holds

I was going to buy Toukiden Kiwami but after doing some research the game is just Toukiden Age of Demons
with new added content.

I have Toukiden Age of Demons in the backlog so I think I'm good.
Plus no local stores had it available for pick up so that made my choice much easier.

No copies for me locally and I am a stickler for a case... Damn. Oh well, back to the quandary on whether or not to use a $10 Amazon card on Ys and Sonic Transformed to bring them both down to $15 each...

Got Kiwami at a Gamestop about thirty blocks away. I put a hold on it, but nobody held it at the counter for me. Luckily I was the only person in the borough who gave a fig.

Dropped by Walmart on a whim to check if they still had BL2 for $10, and saw that they also had Walking Dead Season Two and Tearaway for the same price. Not sure if that was mentioned earlier this week.

bread's done
Back