PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I received my MVC3 from Gamestop and it didn't come with case artwork. I would say that pretty much 95% of the time you order from them, it doesn't come with artwork. Anyways, does anyone have a site or link to an updated list of physical copy NA Vita games? Thanks.

Anyone have Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 on the vita and is down for some online matches in a CAG lobby? If ya'll can beat me you win a prize :p

Edit : Prize = A digital code for Minecraft on the Vita :p

Way behind on this thread so I'm sure this has been mentioned: http://tinycartridge.com/post/142515091427/the-seganeptunia-crossover-game-is-coming-west

tumblr_o5a79zSZc61qzp9weo5_1280.png

I like my best buy had no problems but......My target on the other hand is shit with price matching. They wouldn't price match the GS in the same shopping center who had it because it was "not available online".
My Best Buy has similar but opposite problems. I was PMing a game from Gamestop and it was available online but not in store. They told me I couldn't PM it because it wasn't available in store. I knew it was BS because the price difference was so extreme. I just reported the store to Best Buy corporate and did the PM at another Best Buy.

Gamestop TIV is $64 cash, $80 credit. No luck involved.
Slidecage post. Safe to ignore him.

What ticks me off is sony has you sign a non sue bs contract in order to use the system. That should be illegal.
While it's not illegal, it can be easily overturned in court. Trust me, I'm a paralegal going to law school.

That only works if he has a slim. If he has an OG OLED (like me), you need a special cable. Monoprice has a starter set for ~$8.50 that has the cord he needs and some other stuff.
only need the usb thingie i think i just tape it up until it blows me up :)

wonder if i could use a ps3 charging cable walmart has them for like 2

Hi guys, more of a lurker than poster in here since I do not care much for anime.  Walmart appears to have God of war Vita Collection (GOW 1&2) for 9.88.  The website shows $30 (GS $30 also)  but if you search brickseek (See ID below) you might be able to find one.  I realize the game was not that great of a port but it is still two good games on a physical cart for $10 bucks.  I found this at a Walmart close to me and checked brickseek and saw two more stores with this so does not appear to be a YMMV clearance.  Not sure if this is a known price point, but for some reason the CAG search is not working on this thread and I am pretty up-to-date on this thread/CAG.

ID = 34974438

Hi guys, more of a lurker than poster in here since I do not care much for anime. Walmart appears to have God of war Vita Collection (GOW 1&2) for 9.88. The website shows $30 (GS $30 also) but if you search brickseek (See ID below) you might be able to find one. I realize the game was not that great of a port but it is still two good games on a physical cart for $10 bucks. I found this at a Walmart close to me and checked brickseek and saw two more stores with this so does not appear to be a YMMV clearance. Not sure if this is a known price point, but for some reason the CAG search is not working on this thread and I am pretty up-to-date on this thread/CAG.

ID = 34974438
Can confirm that TRU has it for $9.98 as well :)

hmm does TRU have an online item search thing? walmart brick seek seems to be down but if I had to guess my local store doesn't have any copies of GoW left. I'd buy that for vita for $10 so hard though 

hmm does TRU have an online item search thing? walmart brick seek seems to be down but if I had to guess my local store doesn't have any copies of GoW left. I'd buy that for vita for $10 so hard though
I just used it and it said the only vita cards in my area are 4gb ones ;_;

Try checking your walmarts again if there was anything that brickseek said was in stock but was nowhere to be found on the shelf in the past few months. I was at a Walmart near me that I had checked a few times over the past few months for the vita sly cooper collection. Brickseek said there was stock but there was never anything on the shelf. I stopped in today and they had 6 in the glass prison for $9.98 . The section looked like it had been reorganized

Here is the id # 34974440

Anyone down to play some Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 later on tonight on the vita? I can set up a lobby.
Sorry, UMVC3 is like the only vita Fighting Game I don't have. I do have Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Mortal Kombat 9, and Street Fighter x Tekken though. And I'm also always looking for people to play SFV with.

I also need that trophy for Dengeki Bunko where you play online.

Im going to set up a 8 player lobby in about 10 minutes (7pm)

if you guys want to play come join the CAG lobby. (psn tag is DiosX room name is Boot Camp)

Not for nothing, but.. are people actually interested in Farming Simulator, or is it just for completion purposes?
We're all interested in ... completing.

There aren't many sim games for Vita (pr0n-ish dating sims don't count), and it's a genre that's a good fit for a handheld. I bought it to play and have enjoyed it despite the port's warts.

You're probably thinking "but why!?" I ask myself about people who sink hundreds of hours into Disgaea all the time. To each his own!

Interestingly enough, the game is listed at the $24.99 + shipping rate that all but Oddworld was priced at.

Makes me wonder if there is some strange extra thing in the Oddworld game that warrents the extra $5.
LRG explained on various forums that they set the MSRP at $10 above the digital price for the same game so that the developer roughly makes the same amount of profit on the physical releases that they would get on the digital release of the same game. $24.95 will be their base level MSRP.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=200330722&postcount=2852

Lost Sea, Rainbow Moon, and Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype Get Physical Releases
Developer eastasiasoft has announced a partnership with Limited Run Games for several physical releases for their latest games.
Their games Lost Sea, Rainbow Moon, and Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype will be receiving physical editions across the following platforms:

Lost Sea (PlayStation 4)
Rainbow Moon (PlayStation 4)
Rainbow Moon (PlayStation Vita)
Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype (PlayStation Vita)

Each game will ship with a full-color instruction booklet (just like the good ol’ days!) and physical disc or PS Vita cartridge.

In case you guys missed it, the Rainbow Moon and Soldner X-2 releases will have all new trophy sets exclusive to the physical releases.
— Limited Run Games (@LimitedRunGames)

bread's done
Back