PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Score

2nhe0dj.jpg

Vita is back in stock. Do I just wait for my Amazon order to come in or use Best Buy and get some sort of points. Tax or no tax? Not sure if I even want it. You guys got me buying all sorts of things "just cause"

That is an amazing find. I happened to pick my copy up for 5 or 10$ when target clearance everything out last February. Wish I had been more in the know and grabbed more games.
I grabbed what I could locally, but my choices weren't the best, but I got some decent games cheap, but the ones I really wanted where no where to be found.

Vita is back in stock. Do I just wait for my Amazon order to come in or use Best Buy and get some sort of points. Tax or no tax? Not sure if I even want it. You guys got me buying all sorts of things "just cause"
Thanks for reminding me. I went ahead and bought at best buy as my 25 dollar in rewards finally processed after being on hold for a long time. So it came to 7.50 for me.

You want it. You reeeeeeally reeeeeally want it.

...seriously, Odin Sphere is awesome.

If my 64gb card died, I'd cry.
My 64gb card has been acting up. Some games won't launch and just hang at the title art. And it wouldn't let me back up my saves in bulk so I had to do it one at a time. I just reformatted and so far it seems ok. But I'm still freaking out a bit. I think my vita is pissed at me cause I haven't been playing it as much. I just dread the idea of having to replace the memory card.

Can someone confirm something. Was just on the PS store on my Vita and it says Syphon Filter 3 (PSOne Classic) exclusive free Plus.
I do see the PS+ exclusive tag. I think I bought them during an old 0.99 cents flash sale, so I can't say anything about them being free.

Syphon Filter is showing $5.99 for me.

But Logan's Shadow didn't have a price. I tried adding it to my cart, and it showed up as the demo. Even afteriI purchased it, the demo shows up as "purchased" and the game still doesn't have a price. (It does say I can download it though. So we'll see what happens.)

60387389.jpg

its indeed really fishy. but that guy is not selling multiple copies at an insane price. i will let u guys know what happens

I just got Lost Dimension, Dungeon Travelers 2, and Tales of Hearts R used from the GS website and they all came in their original cases. As a bonus I got some mini art book for Dungeon Travelers 2. I thought there would be no chance of getting all three in their original cases after what everyone said a few pages ago. I guess I got lucky 

I just got Lost Dimension, Dungeon Travelers 2, and Tales of Hearts R used from the GS website and they all came in their original cases. As a bonus I got some mini art book for Dungeon Travelers 2. I thought there would be no chance of getting all three in their original cases after what everyone said a few pages ago. I guess I got lucky
i dont even get original case with their ps4 games

I ordered my Dungeon Travelers 2 new. It was unsealed, but it did come with the art book / calendar. Sounds like we got the same thing, but I just paid more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222156556689?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

wat u guys think about this? bought this last night. seems like a deal too good to be true. but i was using ebay GC i got from GS so 0 out of pocket, plus that price is not insanely low like $10 for uncharted 4 or something
Hrrm. Well, they are selling another PSVita, and a few other "new" electronics for low prices. The only thing that makes me curious is that it's in Moldova but has a NA plug. I'd have expected an EU plug.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222156556689?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

wat u guys think about this? bought this last night. seems like a deal too good to be true. but i was using ebay GC i got from GS so 0 out of pocket, plus that price is not insanely low like $10 for uncharted 4 or something
Hrrm. Well, they are selling another PSVita, and a few other "new" electronics for low prices. The only thing that makes me curious is that it's in Moldova but has a NA plug. I'd have expected an EU plug.
Seems someone bought it and good luck.

All of item pictures he's selling were taken at wherever he wanted, which looks more like taken from other people and the Asus notebook has pictures dated 2015. Usually sellers will take pictures at the same place or at least a common floor or table.

good catch, i actually didnt pay attention to that. but still, they are selling what, 2 vitas? im not defending them, but they are at least not selling 50+ copies of U4 or 1-year PS+ cards for $12.

PS. I sent them a message asking about when they will ship the vita. They just replied they will ship it today or tomorrow morning. let's see what happens. if this whole thing is legit, i will just trade my old vita 1000 in and get $80 from GS. fingers crossed.

Yay. Got my normal VITA version and my PS4 "Dad edition"

The necktie looks too cool to not get :)

Edit: Wow, these things are going fast. Vita is already under 25% in stock 3 minutes after going live, and PS4 as well. 

Dad editions seem to not be selling as well, with 25-75%

bread's done
Back