PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should I have to provide proof of anything when I haven't even gotten the game yet?

(Not saying that that's what will happen, but I really really hope it doesn't.)
Most people already got the game shipped. My other order for it was shipped today with watch. Ill post pics when it arrives to prove it. As for the other order it was changed amazon said its sold out and I said okay take the game back. As a collector would have been nice to have both watches but I will live. Regret selling My watch from the ps vita edition years ago.

What I meant was that Aksys isn't going to just ship watches to anyone that asks for them.  They're likely going to need something to let them know that you were supposed to get one.  I also doubt that retailers will provide customer records to Aksys, nor will they likely be interested in finding those records to send additional items.  Which is why I would assume that everything will need to be handled directly with Aksys.

In your case, since Amazon still hasn't sent you the game, you're likely going to need to talk with Aksys c/s once the program rolls out.

Im not dealing with it sending the game back
Will you also be sending the $10 credit back to Amazon that they provided when the game/watch was delayed?

Frankly, I'm not sure why so many people are worked up over this. The watch was a FREE limited preorder bonus that no one paid extra for. A mistake was made and Aksys gave an early estimated delivery of August. There are still over 2 weeks in August to deliver it. Finally, Amazon provided customers a $10 credit for the inconvenience of the delay. It's just a watch people, just wait for it.

Now I am aware some people are still waiting for the game to be delivered to them as promised by Amazon in the initial delay email. I was in that boat until a few days ago until they finally delivered my game Wednesday. That kind of delay is unacceptable as that was not what was pomised by the email they sent way back when the game was supposed to be released.

Most people already got the game shipped. My other order for it was shipped today with watch. Ill post pics when it arrives to prove it. As for the other order it was changed amazon said its sold out and I said okay take the game back. As a collector would have been nice to have both watches but I will live. Regret selling My watch from the ps vita edition years ago.
I'm pretty sure you will just be getting the game only when it arrives to you in a few days. I was also supposed to be sent the "Limited bonus watch edition" per my delivery notice, but it was just the game only. No watch. And I'm ok with that as long as they get the watch to me eventually.

You're not getting a watch shipped to you right now. You're getting the game only. Why are you having such a hard time understanding this? It's been explained dozens of times.

Will you also be sending the $10 credit back to Amazon that they provided when the game/watch was delayed?

Frankly, I'm not sure why so many people are worked up over this. The watch was a FREE limited preorder bonus that no one paid extra for. A mistake was made and Aksys gave an early estimated delivery of August. There are still over 2 weeks in August to deliver it. Finally, Amazon provided customers a $10 credit for the inconvenience of the delay. It's just a watch people, just wait for it.

Now I am aware some people are still waiting for the game to be delivered to them as promised by Amazon in the initial delay email. I was in that boat until a few days ago until they finally delivered my game Wednesday. That kind of delay is unacceptable as that was not what was pomised by the email they sent way back when the game was supposed to be released.

I'm pretty sure you will just be getting the game only when it arrives to you in a few days. I was also supposed to be sent the "Limited bonus watch edition" per my delivery notice, but it was just the game only. No watch. And I'm ok with that as long as they get the watch to me eventually.
Ill post pics when it arrives also nope i actually got another credit on top of that.

You're not getting a watch shipped to you right now. You're getting the game only. Why are you having such a hard time understanding this? It's been explained dozens of times.
Most people who got the game already wont get the watch, why would they ship now when the game has been out for over a month? Also my shipping was upgraded to 1 day hence arriving tomorrow
1a25fe380f11d6f9e2b69c4de6e744eb.jpg

I got my game 3 1/2 weeks late. I wouldn't hold your breath when it comes to getting the watch.

I just finished the game to. It was a great game, but disappointing compared to the previous two games. 

I love that scene.
Same here, Lupin/Cliff Hanger true Classic!

BTW: Is the US getting any LE sets for Valyrie Drive that contain the art book? For now, Rice seems to be the only place that is offered, but I would rather order any place besides them if at all possible. I saw VGP has a set, but it only includes cards as the bonus.

Mine watch edition should arrive today. Again, I'm ok with whatever delay, what I'm afraid is that once the game is delivered the order will be closed. With how Amazon are all high and mighty with customers these days, I don't trust them to deliver the watch in the future.

Maybe return the game and leave the order open, so Amazon will ship game+watch when they receive it?

Same here, Lupin/Cliff Hanger true Classic!

BTW: Is the US getting any LE sets for Valyrie Drive that contain the art book? For now, Rice seems to be the only place that is offered, but I would rather order any place besides them if at all possible. I saw VGP has a set, but it only includes cards as the bonus.
I tried to Pre order the set from RICE this morning, but they only had one shipping option and it was 30 dollars??
I've ordered from there before (Just got my Gal gun in, the box was a bit damaged) and it wasn't 30 dollars for fucking shipping. Anyone know if I just have to bit the bullet or is there a way to select another option?

I am a ZTD watch. Why are you guys talking so much crap about me here?

Also, who is posting in a vita forum when they got that 3ds version. And who wears a watch?

I tried to Pre order the set from RICE this morning, but they only had one shipping option and it was 30 dollars??
I've ordered from there before (Just got my Gal gun in, the box was a bit damaged) and it wasn't 30 dollars for fucking shipping. Anyone know if I just have to bit the bullet or is there a way to select another option?
They changed the shipping to that for international shipping recently, unfortunately.

We've discussed this quite a bit in the thread, and the only solution anybody has found to not pay that was to not order it. :*(

Yeah, Rice raised their shipping just recently, but I never cared for them when it was free, so no way in hell I'm paying the higher price. If this is the only place to get the art book, I'll wait and see if they offer it separately at some point, or if a good sale happens, that makes the shipping more bearable.

They changed the shipping to that for international shipping recently, unfortunately.

We've discussed this quite a bit in the thread, and the only solution anybody has found to not pay that was to not order it. :*(
Thanks for the quick response, Jeez, I just cannot justify 30 dollars for shipping. I really do want the CE but 110 dollars is a lot of money.

In a post completely unrelated to SonicGamer's constant incoherent gibberish, does anyone know how to put someone on ignore?   I can't seem to find it since the site change a while back.

Have taken the advice of those of you here at CAG and proceeded about half an hour ago to escalate the Best Buy rewards certificate issue pertaining to the pre-order of Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens by replying on their public forum. This after receiving a response about two hours ago from customer support that the person on the board was mistaken. And for the record this situation is the exact sort of background behind the scenes bull fuck I have to put up with working at Best Buy on a daily basis. I typically spend closing shift apologizing to more customers for compounding issues created by my co-workers failing to pay attention than I do anything else. And just to get it off my chest, a third of my co-workers (department manager, department supervisor, and three full-time consulting agents) ought to be fired, no work ethic, no effort to perform their job responsibilities, no discipline!:
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gamers-Club/Lego-Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-10-Offer-excludes-PS-Vita/m-p/978373#M24905
I had a similar problem. One of the CAG members here was gracious enough to share the screen cap of the preorder page clearly showing the preorder bonus for Vita which quickly ended the debate with customer service.

In a post completely unrelated to SonicGamer's constant incoherent gibberish, does anyone know how to put someone on ignore? I can't seem to find it since the site change a while back.
If this is an actual question in addition to a joke, here's how you ignore someone.

Click your username under your icon in the upper right hand corner of the page (or even your username on one of your posts). On your user page click "Edit My Profile" followed by "Ignore preferences."

In a post completely unrelated to SonicGamer's constant incoherent gibberish, does anyone know how to put someone on ignore? I can't seem to find it since the site change a while back.
On CAG mobile, using Chrome on a Samsung tablet (and a Droid Turbo), many features just can't be accessed or don't work. And I used to be able to "Switch to Full Version", but that doesn't do anything either. I think you need to be on the desktop site to get many features working right now, not sure if Cheapy and crew are ever going to fix it.

I am still pretty set on getting Rainbow Moon (Vita), but over the last week I've had more games get revealed for September that I want and my over all purchase list for September (and the start of October) has such higher quality games that I don't really know if I want Rainbow Moon that much anymore since I already have it digital anyway (thanks to PS+).

My current wishlist that I plan to purchase at launch (or pre-order if it's an option):

3DS - River City: Tokyo Rumble (09/??/2016

If this is an actual question in addition to a joke, here's how you ignore someone.

Click your username under your icon in the upper right hand corner of the page (or even your username on one of your posts). On your user page click "Edit My Profile" followed by "Ignore preferences."
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the feels. My September is looking like:

Criminal Girls 2

MeiQ

FFXV

DQ7

I've been waiting for Criminal Girls 2, DQ7 3DS and FFXV forever....MeiQ it's totally for the LE....yes I like those mouse pads!

I was considering Trails of Cold Steel 2.....but nope...haven't beaten the first yet so i'll wait. Also River City Ransom....If BestBuy or Amazon get the pre-order i'll think about it. There is other lesser September releases that I know I'll get later (SMT IV-Whatever, Bikini game....would be MeiQ too...but that LE).

My Sept

Criminal Girls 2

Mei Q

FFXV Ulimate Collector's Edition ($270!)

Psycho Pass

Steins Gate 0

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

Phoenix Wright

Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Trails of Cold Steel 2

I know it is not likely to happen, but I really hope that Sony does something to re-vitalize the Vita line. I'm not concerned with a hardware upgrade, but it would be really nice to see something along the lines of firmware revision. Either changing up the interface a tad, or throwing some more development resources toward some of the more prominent media apps. (YouTube, NetFlix, etc...)

My dream is to see a revised PSTV, with a micro-SD card slot instead of a Vita memory card slot, 16 GB of built-in memory, a more properly controller-optimized interface, and those media apps that I just mentioned. I know it will likely not happen, but it is still a little frustrating. Everything that is currently a problem for the Vita could be corrected/improved through some decent software updates or some fairly innexpensive hardware revisions. The platform still has legs in the budget space, if Sony would just give it a little more love.

September/October are going to be expensive for me as well.
MeiQ LE
Psycho Pass
FFXV Deluxe
Cold Steel 2
Last Guardian LE
Superdimension (and it's inevitable LE)
DQ Builders.

Probably going to wait on
Shantae:HGH
Touhou Genso Rondo
Steins Gate 0
Root Letter.

What is $10 that everyone's refering to? I got none of it and I preordered the game the first day it popped up. I havent whined here or to Amazon CS yet about the watch and looks like I shouldve.

If someone here gets the watch and I dont, that's when I'll throw my tantrum.

What is $10 that everyone's refering to? I got none of it and I preordered the game the first day it popped up. I havent whined here or to Amazon CS yet about the watch and looks like I shouldve.

If someone here gets the watch and I dont, that's when I'll throw my tantrum.
U should have, go now and complain

September/October are going to be expensive for me as well.
MeiQ LE
Psycho Pass
FFXV Deluxe
Cold Steel 2
Last Guardian LE
Superdimension (and it's inevitable LE)
DQ Builders.

Probably going to wait on
Shantae:HGH
Touhou Genso Rondo
Steins Gate 0
Root Letter.
I should have preordered two of the last guardian CE =) I got one im happy

Just Trails of Cold Steel II, Psycho Pass, and Steins;Gate 0 in September, which is still a lot for me. I'm 40 hours into Cold Steel, so I'm pretty sure at this point I can have it finished before II comes out, so I can at least start that one right away. Hopefully I can at least get that and Steins;Gate 0 finished before October 21st, because at that point, Civ VI will probably consume my life.

I was traveling and stopped by walmart to pick up some food.

I saw Marvel vs Capcom 3 for 30 dollars.  Is it worth it to pick it up?  I am not a huge fan of fighting games but I do love vita games.

I saw Marvel vs Capcom 3 for 30 dollars. Is it worth it to pick it up? I am not a huge fan of fighting games but I do love vita games.
It's a great game... more so if you like fighting games and all the various Marvel & Capcom characters. For me, I'm not a diehard fighting game fan. Sure back in the 90's and to some degree through the Dreamcast. But I still had a lot of fun with this for the fighting game nostalgia, the various modes, and of course the massive amount of cool marvel and capcom characters (both playable and secondary support).

I saw Marvel vs Capcom 3 for 30 dollars. Is it worth it to pick it up? I am not a huge fan of fighting games but I do love vita games.
scan it, it might be cheaper!

I have it and its very good on the vita, plays very good on it

Miku X

FF 15

for me, I'm still playing Future Tone & Overwatch hardcore plus add Battlefield 1 & I'll be scrambling for time to play.

click view all notifications button and its on the left of that page. Make sure you copypaste the the user name that you want to ignore since there are multiple users with similar or completely the same names on the site

bread's done
Back