PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
So are the Hyperdimension games really getting difficult to find for some people? Hyperdimension Neptunia U is averaging about $40-$55 for a used copy on Ebay between recently sold items and new listings. You can get it for $17.99 with PUR pro at GS right now, and there's two copies within 5 miles of me. Of course there's always the chance of cart only or generic case, but just call ahead and ask. Are people really that lazy to find a better deal or just clueless?

Whole world is going for complete Vita collections for some reason.  Must be because like Wii U and Sega CD, it's deceptively low physical release count is easy low hanging fruit for aspiring new collectors wanting to complete a set on something.

Resellers these days try to keep a step ahead and prop up prices proactively and early rather than passively respond.  Nothing new since 2005.

Hyperdimension games in general though are probably all speculative effect from the first game's CE getting stupid which put the Neptunia games on scalpers radars.

Soon as GameStop or Amazon don't have listings anymore for something with the name "Neptunia" everyone thinks they are potentially sitting on the next Rebirth 1 CE.

Guess I'll keep an eye out for a used copy so I don't have to molest my sealed CE.

:shock: Someone please tell me this is some sort of special edition that includes some sort of extras, because if not then this is the most expensive standard edition for the Vita to date for Region 1 release.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/chaoschild-ps-vita/6018000.p?skuId=6018000
I'm not to familiar with how BB does their advance listings, but that could just be a place holder price, as most new "console" releases are that price. And while most new handheld games start at $39.99, BB doesn't really get many new Vita titles anymore, so I would guess that will change if and when the listing goes live.

So are the Hyperdimension games really getting difficult to find for some people? Hyperdimension Neptunia U is averaging about $40-$55 for a used copy on Ebay between recently sold items and new listings. You can get it for $17.99 with PUR pro at GS right now, and there's two copies within 5 miles of me. Of course there's always the chance of cart only or generic case, but just call ahead and ask. Are people really that lazy to find a better deal or just clueless?
Vita games are getting harder and harder to find. Gamestops can be a hit or miss, but they are probably the best option to get dem Vita gamess.

Whole world is going for complete Vita collections for some reason. Must be because like Wii U and Sega CD, it's deceptively low physical release count is easy low hanging fruit for aspiring new collectors wanting to complete a set on something.

Resellers these days try to keep a step ahead and prop up prices proactively and early rather than passively respond. Nothing new since 2005.

Hyperdimension games in general though are probably all speculative effect from the first game's CE getting stupid which put the Neptunia games on scalpers radars.

Soon as GameStop or Amazon don't have listings anymore for something with the name "Neptunia" everyone thinks they are potentially sitting on the next Rebirth 1 CE.

Guess I'll keep an eye out for a used copy so I don't have to molest my sealed CE.
Nah man, everyone's going for a complete set because I made the checklists. ;) (<---- I'm joking obviously)

http://www.tweeg.psoarchive.com/collect

And yes, scalpers have heavily targeted the HDN franchise. Helps out that HDN is legitimately popular.

Vita games are getting harder and harder to find. Gamestops can be a hit or miss, but they are probably the best option to get dem Vita gamess.
Two weeks ago my local GameStop had been remodeled and they had completely removed Vita, Wii, and Wii U games. Two nights ago I hit up GameStop.com to hunt for a copy of Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir and to my surprise the local store was shown to have a used copy. As luck would have it I had a need to drive within a block of said store location yesterday and found that they had relocated all of the games selection for the three aforementioned systems to a different part of the store since my last visit. The store manager even commented they had finished moving that inventory back to the sales floor on Monday. Well, at present moment there are only seven R1 releases I need to have a full set at this exact moment in time.

Muv Luv Alternative is finished. Here is the recent news from their Kickstarter.

They'll be focusing all their time on the Vita version now, which is good. Unlike a certain Publisher/Developer that keeps promising Vita and never doing it.

They'll be focusing all their time on the Vita version now, which is good. Unlike a certain Publisher/Developer that keeps promising Vita and never doing it.
Finally. Maybe we will get the games this year afterall.

And yes, scalpers have heavily targeted the HDN franchise. Helps out that HDN is legitimately popular.

Two weeks ago my local GameStop had been remodeled and they had completely removed Vita, Wii, and Wii U games. Two nights ago I hit up GameStop.com to hunt for a copy of Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir and to my surprise the local store was shown to have a used copy.
I'm not sure if it was you who had posted about there being a restock of Odin Sphere, but I picked up a copy last night from my local GS for $19 with a coupon. Glad to finally have it, so thank you to whoever gave the heads up. I decided to check a few of the other vita Hyperdimension games on Ebay and it looks like all of them are creeping up. Even PP, the cheapest one at GS, is going for at least double what Gamestop charges. Definitely seems worthwhile to grab anything you're interested in now before GS raises their prices. They seem to keep an eye on in demand and harder to find games. I remember a bunch of older Wii games that could be had for $2.99-6.99 go for between $30-$50 at GS now. As we already can see with their price hike on Odin Sphere, I feel it's only a matter of time before a good amount of games get price increases as well.

Just sold my Breach & Clear copy.  I did it to discourage any completionist tendencies I get in my head because I won't go anywhere near those prices on eBay to get another one.

Just sold my Breach & Clear copy. I did it to discourage any completionist tendencies I get in my head because I won't go anywhere near those prices on eBay to get another one.
Well now you can make that downpayment on a Mercedes-Benz and know that you helped out a fellow collector on their path to a complete R1 collection. :p

Just sold my Breach & Clear copy. I did it to discourage any completionist tendencies I get in my head because I won't go anywhere near those prices on eBay to get another one.
I gave up the idea of a complete set fairly early into building the bulk of my collection. Still need to get around to selling some stuff including my copy of B&C. I think that was a smart decision that'll hopefully keep you more honest with buying games you actually want.

Same here.

As much as I enjoyed it for awhile, when I stopped enjoying to try to go for them all, that's when I decided it was no longer a hobby and more of a chore, so stopped trying to go for them all and just the ones I want.

ogRtFQml.jpg

Also these just arrived.

Same here.

As much as I enjoyed it for awhile, when I stopped enjoying to try to go for them all, that's when I decided it was no longer a hobby and more of a chore, so stopped trying to go for them all and just the ones I want.

ogRtFQml.jpg

Also these just arrived. <3
which games & genre are those?
:D

I really don't understand why so many people want a complete Vita collection. I enjoy collecting as much as the next guy, but why on earth would you pay $50 for a bad wrestling game or multiple half-baked ports of FIFA? As a general rule of thumb, I only collect games that I'm legitimately interested in playing.

Back on topic, I suppose, the LRG variant of Plague Road has been delayed. Issues with handing over the backerkit info to LRG according to the newsletter. The Kickstarter curse continues.

I'm glad I started getting rid of mine... 11 games left to get rid of too! :D (Hit my thread in the BST area if you want to get a cheap lot btw... I'll do all 11 for 200 if you ask... might add some bonus random stuff too.)

Really focusing on PS4 now though ._. Mostly games with the bouncies.

Same here.

ogRtFQml.jpg

Also these just arrived. <3
The right one is that nurse maid lily VN right?

I think spoderman is right, I see it being discussed in Asian Vita forums. After the two XBLAZE and CODE REALIZE I should be good on VNs for a while.

I really hope SquEnix localizes this game for a English release next year. Would also be nice if, like the original, it has multi-player, but not holding my breath for that feature to be there.

Darius on the Flash Sale for $8, very tempting, I believe this is the lowest it has been.

EDIT: Bought, I don't need your permission, I'm a big boy with big boy monies.

The Secret of Mana remake doesn't look as good as I hoped. But honestly, I don't care if they made it stick figures, as long as the gameplay remains good.

Darius on the Flash Sale for $8, very tempting, I believe this is the lowest it has been.

EDIT: Bought, I don't need your permission, I'm a big boy with big boy monies.
I'm in too. I'd be willing to bet that the game sold poorly due to the high cost and lack of a regular physical release. I love shmups but no way was I going to pay $50-60 for a digital-only game, and the bizarre aspect ratio didn't help.

I'm in too. I'd be willing to bet that the game sold poorly due to the high cost and lack of a regular physical release. I love shmups but no way was I going to pay $50-60 for a digital-only game, and the bizarre aspect ratio didn't help.
Me too, I love anime shumps, last time it was $12 I think and I told myself to wait for $9.99.

Me too, I love anime shumps, last time it was $12 I think and I told myself to wait for $9.99.
Have you looked at the DLC for DBCS? Some of it is just a few ships and characters, but I noticed that some adds not only new ships, but new levels (with new bosses). I'm considering some of the DLC (which is cross-buy, unlike the base game), but haven't decided yet.

Have you looked at the DLC for DBCS? Some of it is just a few ships and characters, but I noticed that some adds not only new ships, but new levels (with new bosses). I'm considering some of the DLC (which is cross-buy, unlike the base game), but haven't decided yet.
Too be honest, those DLC packs are still too rich for my blood, considering $10 is the maximum of what I could afford for the game. But I see they do have new stages and new bosses, which shouldn't be a bad deal.

I don't know where most of my tickets are.
The minute I got my first ones, I grabbed an envelope and put "LRG Reward Tickets" on it, and keep it on my desk in my envelope caddy. Now, when an order arrives, before I even inspect the games, I place the tickets in the envelope. As I knew those would get lost quick if I just left them laying around someplace.

If they did this from the start I'd already have enough, but since it was introduced later, not even close... XD
I think I'm a little over 20 currently, and once my NT and KS Plague Roads show up, I should have 5 more. Right now there's nothing I want, but if and when a cool Vita item shows up, I'll hopefully have enough by then.

Aim higher. CTS V.
Yeah, I can see the visual appeal in that model...

2016_cadillac_cts-v_sedan_base_fq_oem_6_1280.jpg

I still prefer the Mercedes Benz W126 and W 140 Series sedans though, such a history, and the car favored by nearly all mob bosses and 1980's TV villains. And there's this weird video too.:

W126 Series - Craziness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_PcTesFLUU

W140 Series Top Gear Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQgqGrhiSmk

bread's done
Back