PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh. 4-door cars for family men with beer guts lol. *flame shield on*

Anyway, time for another rant. Sometimes I hate physical games. When I look at the prices for physical titles I sold some time back due to financial issues, but would like to own again now that I'm out of the woods, it's depressing. Vita copies of Odin Sphere and Shovel Knight come to mind, among other examples. Really loved playing those on my Vita and want to play them again, but am simply not paying the fleebay rates they go for now. They're great games, but not $80+ great.

Rant over.

these are 400+ hp 4 door cars.
[hellcat is 700+ hp]
also theres the bmw m3,m5, maserati quatroporte, alpha Romero quadrifolio, aston martin rapide, audi rs7, focus rs, sti, evo x ect...

vita needs more car games, like a sequel to that gran turismo psp game. I think only wrc is left but they aren't physical anymore or that good, but expensive.

Agreed, a car sim would've been great. If Sony didn't give up so quickly on the Vita I think there's a good chance we probably would have seen a Gran Tourismo. That's partly what's so sad to me about the Vita situation, wondering what could've been.

From the first party side, anyway. Obviously the indie scene is pretty awesome on the Vita, but indie developers just don't have the funding to put together games of the caliber Sony can.

these are 400+ hp 4 door cars.
[hellcat is 700+ hp]
also theres the bmw m3,m5, maserati quatroporte, alpha Romero quadrifolio, aston martin rapide, audi rs7, focus rs, sti, evo x ect...
You think the V and AMG cars are only 400 HP? And you include boy racer cars in a list of luxury super sedans?

News for you, pump gas 700 HP these days is nothing. Tune a V, M5, or AMG to 900+ HP and have a car that is classier and more convenient than a plastic Dodge and faster. Easier and more reliable with the V of the 3 though and the Vs suspension is superior to the other two. But hey if you wanna be a badge snob and everything you know about cars is from a European TV show and video games then that's your loss.

You think the V and AMG cars are only 400 HP? And you include boy racer cars in a list of luxury super sedans?

News for you, pump gas 700 HP these days is nothing. Tune a V, M5, or AMG to 900+ HP and have a car that is classier and more convenient than a plastic Dodge and faster. Easier and more reliable with the V of the 3 though and the Vs suspension is superior to the other two. But hey if you wanna be a badge snob and everything you know about cars is from a European TV show then that's your loss.
Chill out man. Are you like this everywhere you go?

Vic knows more about cars than anyone I know, I'm sure he knows his stuff. Plus, he's been working with cars since he was like 12, I'm pretty sure he doesn't need a tv show to tell him what's what.

I'm not trying to start anything but just relax a little.

Vic knows more about cars than anyone I know, I'm sure he knows his stuff. Plus, he's been working with cars since he was like 12, I'm pretty sure he doesn't need a tv show to tell him what's what.

Pretty weird list and comparisons for a car guy. I mean we can say Mercedes is just Chrysler and Chevy > Chrysler too, and make a list of sports cars that includes Broncos and Siennas? Or do people looking for M5/CTSV/AMG class cars cross shop with WRXs and Lancers and Focus? Just....weird.

Except he's off by 240hp on the CTS-V.

Don't forget that Tesla's SMOKE the hellcat. (go to youtube, watch tesla's smoke supercars...)

I dont post often here, but still lurk, your comment made me laugh.

Except he's off by 240hp on the CTS-V.

Don't forget that Tesla's SMOKE the hellcat. (go to youtube, watch tesla's smoke supercars...)

I dont post often here, but still lurk, your comment made me laugh.
Come on let's not bring AWD electric "exotics" into this that's even worse.

2003-04 "Mustangs" and 1998 Toyotas can smoke Hellcats and that's a more sensible comparison than exotics or sport-luxury sedans.

theres a + symbol there for a reason, i never said they were only 400 hp.

also those boy race cars are used by professional racing teams in wrc ralley racing, they are still fun & well built handeling sports cars with 4 doors.

also those tuned cars are not impressive at all since they don't have to work around federal & state safety & pollution laws, not to mention would probably fall apart as daily drivers in less than a single year due to reliability issues.
without regulations I'm pretty these billion dollar companies would wipe the floor with tuners just look at any professional racing sport.

I also think you are getting defensive because you think i was saying one car was better than another, where as i was replying to the comment that "4 door cars are for family men with beer guts". I love all good cars and each has a different purpose, but I'd still pick a hellcat over a V because i think it looks nicer inside & out, & believe its more fun to drive on the road, not because it will win at the track. I'd get the panamera s if that was the case.

my knowledge of cars comes from working on a wide variety of them, taking them apart myself. anything not bolt on I'd hangout at the local tuner shops as they machine, port, fabricate stuff & tune ecu's.
i like the professional side of the hobby not so much the loud tuner street ego crowd.

Pretty weird list and comparisons for a car guy. I mean we can say Mercedes is just Chrysler and Chevy > Chrysler too, and make a list of sports cars that includes Broncos and Siennas? Or do people looking for M5/CTSV/AMG class cars cross shop with WRXs and Lancers and Focus? Just....weird.
i was making a well rounded argument about fun 4 door cars, i didn't want to include only expensive one but also realistically attainable ones for anyone. that's why i went from expensive to cheap.
i was replying to the comment about 4 door cars are only for family & beer gut men.

Nothing wrong with STi / Evo, both great cars, just don't belong on a list with M5 and CTS V is all.

As for factory versus modified, at the end of the day all else equal, displacement and fuel octane (read total CR) are going to determine your max potential.  I'd still trust a lazy 6.2L V8 @ 8 psi over a high strung 4.4L running 18 psi from the factory making the same power for example.  And the 6.2 can be bumped to 14 psi and still be the more reliable.

Most of these comparisons where there is +/- 100 HP differences with similar displacement can all be attributed to 4 psi more boost and/or 1-2 points higher CR from the factory.  It's all the same one way or another. This current HP war is going to hit a reality check very soon as 91 octane is what is generally available in the US and E85 is getting diluted in more states.

I don't even dislike the Hellcat, I just have a distaste for Dodges in general right now since they are popular with the "rolling on 26s" hoodrat crowd. I could end up in jail if I ever saw a Hellcat abused like that.

/beer

All this car talk because someone jokingly suggested buying a pricey vehicle with their Breach and Clear Vita profits.

I don't know why we're talking about cars, but I've been playing Forza Horizon 3 on PC for a few weeks now and it's the best racing game for an anime fan. Pretty much every car has a user created anime design and you can make a custom soundtrack with whatever music you like. I've been putting on some Eurobeat and anime soundtracks.

u8ZnuSs.jpg

Eh after I drove a Hellcat owned by a good friends older brother it killed any interest in ever owning one. To be fair I don't like any new dodges though.

You guys must be talking about Asphalt Injection, I haven't played it yet.

There must be more licensed cars in that game than I originally thought.

*ahem*

Never heard of this game, but the description sounds....interesting. Was this already released in Japan? If so, how are the reviews?

Play as any of the five Drive Girls in this action, driving, hack'n'slash hybrid, and battle it out in human or supercar form to reign victory over the enemy
Cute girls that transform into sports cars and fight monsters. It's a game from Tamsoft, so will likely have a similar battle engine to MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies.

A new competitor has entered the field! Meet, Strictly Limited Games! They ship from Germany and will release "great" indies and AA titles. PS4 and Vita titles only. They will only publish one title per month, but I can see it being subject to change. https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com

We need more exclusive titles for the Vita. Why do they make one game for both the Vita and PS4 which is just laziness. PS4 already has a library of games exclusive for it but the Vita, developers can't do that? A bunch of visual novel games like Root Letter, Steins Gate, should have been Vita exclusive.

We just need more VNs for Vita that are not exclusively Otome imo. If they don't think it's going to sell, might as well make it a limited/short print so they can ensure a sellout. 

A new competitor has entered the field! Meet, Strictly Limited Games! They ship from Germany and will release "great" indies and AA titles. PS4 and Vita titles only. They will only publish one title per month, but I can see it being subject to change. https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com
Love the fact that their first release is slated to be Tokyo 42, that game looks great but I never bought a digital copy. Hoping for both a Vita and PS4 version.

We need more exclusive titles for the Vita. Why do they make one game for both the Vita and PS4 which is just laziness. PS4 already has a library of games exclusive for it but the Vita, developers can't do that? A bunch of visual novel games like Root Letter, Steins Gate, should have been Vita exclusive.
Because the only reason people still even make Vita games, for a system that hasn't been for sale for 3+ years now, is to exploit all the collectors that won't let their sets be nullified by one random release after another and are essentially required to get it or give up at 99%.

The rest is just double dipping as many platforms as possible. More likely it was always going to be a PS4 game but they see all the full set people showing off on YouTube or Instagram and know they have an extra 1000 or so guaranteed sales in the bag, possibly to the same people, if they check the Vita box in their IDE too. Everybody is doing it.

Its the social media age, everyone and their grandmother is a collector now, so if you make a game for a long expired system everyone already has complete sets for it's free money as long as it's an officially cataloged retail release through Sony and the correct region (US most commonly).

Never heard of this game, but the description sounds....interesting. Was this already released in Japan? If so, how are the reviews?

Play as any of the five Drive Girls in this action, driving, hack'n'slash hybrid, and battle it out in human or supercar form to reign victory over the enemy
I would recommend watching some game play of it first in order to form your own opinion on the game. IMO it looks like garbage.

https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/902282426931490817

September is going to be painful on the wallet/purse of Vita owners...

Announced & Upcoming Vita Physical Releases for Region 1:
Listed alphabetically by year and quarter with release date after game title.

- 2017 -
- 3rd Quarter
Bad Apple Wars (9/29)
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (9/26)
Drive Girls (9/8)
Mary Skelter: Nightmares (9/19)
Rabi-Ribi (3rd Quarter?)
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (9/27)
Undertale (3rd Quarter?)
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth (9/5)
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (9/12)

I'm wondering if Bad Apple Wars is coming 09/29.....there is no Amazon listing or any NA pre-order listing I know of. Weird for sure.....you would think there would be an Amazon listing.

bread's done
Back