PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
redartgames website is no good. Trying to put my country in and can't find USA...
There website is not fully working yet nor have preorders opened. Having said that, they are using the French for United States, Etat Unis in the country selector.

What a grand surprise!

the-bard-s-tale-remastered-psv.jpg

Anyone wanting to go ahead and get their account setup in preparation for that fateful day when this sale shall Fall upon us later in the year needs to know that "U.S.A." is listed as "Etis Unis" in the country listing for mailing address setup.

http://www.redartgames.com/

Good prices for the Otome games...course I paid more....and still haven't received anything about ordering the pin set for the summer of mystery. Pretty annoying.

Same here. Emailed the day the last title came out, nothing at all in response.
They posted on Facebook on Monday - The Summer of Mystery may be over, but the games are still around and ready to be bought by YOU! For those who already have all three games, be sure to get in your FINAL proof of purchases before July 31st to get your Summer of Mystery pin set.

For those who have already sent in their stuff, fear not, for we are getting ready to send out info and whatnot to the masses!

I received my Summer of Mystery Aksys promotion email and entered my info and paid 5 dollars. Hopefully everyone else will get theirs soon.
Got the e-mail this morning too. Just made the $4.99 payment.

When did you receive it? How early did you submit your materials?
Submitted the materials the day Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk arrived, which was its' launch day.

So GS has PotBB for $20, 7'Scarlet for $30, and PotAH for $40. I wonder if they all still qualify for the pin set since the terms say you must pay "full/retail" price.

For the Aksys promotion, for those that ordered online, what did you send as proof?  A picture of each game with its packing slip?

Paypal button in that email. Top button is for updating your shipping information.
What email? I sent Aksys my Summer of Mystery receipts, but never got a response-- apparently like most other people.

What email? I sent Aksys my Summer of Mystery receipts, but never got a response-- apparently like most other people.
I sent mine in the Friday the last game came out, checked my email again just now, and still don't have an email from thrm. Hope its coming soon.

I just got it yesterday. Has the subject SUMMER OF MYSTERY PIN REDEMPTION - Update your information now! Email them if you don't get it in a day or two. They're going out though.

I just got it yesterday. Has the subject SUMMER OF MYSTERY PIN REDEMPTION - Update your information now! Email them if you don't get it in a day or two. They're going out though.
You should e-mail them if you haven't received the link. They responded to me today and said they sent it out but that my e-mail was "errored" whatever that means. They will be sending the next batch on July 30th and told me I have to wait until then.

Anyone know if Severed will be PSTV compatible? I assume no since it uses the touch screen, but figured I'd ask anyway.

EDIT: Play-Asia already answered me on twitter.
2ih1jrl.png

Probably my last time doing imports. I think my Vita backlog can still carry me for another two years, longer if I interleave Switch games in between.

[attachment=30599:webwxgetmsgimg.jpg]

im not sure who pepsiman is i mean he have good taste in drink but hes a member of site that originaly regisired in 2007 and he got ban many time aftier that. i am new here registred in 2018.

Things I learned today:

-They're going to use unused, previously shot footage to put Carrie Fisher in Star Wars IX.
-Region 4 coding is for Latin America and Oceania.
-I'm out of milk.

Not sure how many this applies to, but Fred Meyers has 60% off a lot of games, including all vita games. I've seen Persona, Conception II (which I grabbed for $16), Lost Dimension, SpongeBob, Army from Hell, and Smart As among a few others at varying Freddy's in the Portland area. Each store seems to have at least two random vita games shoved in a corner somewhere. Nice to seem them out in the wild.

bread's done
Back